Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 05:55 AM   #31
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee
L: Jalapeno turkey burger, no cheese
D: No idea, but all this talk about pizza is making me want some. I also have some leftover rotisserie chicken at home. Maybe I'll get crazy and make chicken pizza.
Wine: duh!
Probably won't make the gym tonight. I'm sore today for some reason. May have tweaked something in my arthritic hip at Zumba yesterday.
I ended up taking Keira out for mommy/daughter date night. We went shopping for some spring clothes for her (I tried on size 10 Levi's and they were a smidge loose--I didn't take the time to try on 8s ), then we went to Red Lobster.

D: Crab legs with 1/2 serving of butter, salad with no croutons and vinegar for dressing, brocolli.

Wine

short on calories and a bit hungry, so I had a Quest power bar. Ended the day at 1734.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2013, 08:02 AM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I ended up taking Keira out for mommy/daughter date night. We went shopping for some spring clothes for her (I tried on size 10 Levi's and they were a smidge loose--I didn't take the time to try on 8s ), then we went to Red Lobster.

D: Crab legs with 1/2 serving of butter, salad with no croutons and vinegar for dressing, brocolli.

Wine

short on calories and a bit hungry, so I had a Quest power bar. Ended the day at 1734.
Dawn, I am so happy for you. That is so amazing, you have come so far!
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:11 AM   #33
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Dawn, I don't know how you resisted their biscuits (unless they weren't on the table at all). I'm actually planning to go to RL now that I can have carbs just to UUA on those. One day... in the future...
sorenkkg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:49 AM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Corvettebuff
Stats: 175/1160/150
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojocat View Post
Yes I feel like I'm cheating and not doing this properly, especially when I see how good people here are on their UD's. I get confused and have to check the heading of the thread to see if this is an UD or DD thread. I don't understand my desire to eat so much on UD's and I feel like I'm going to get on the scales one morning and it will all be piled on overnight I would be too embarrassed to post my UD's menu
I'm like you my UD menu is over the top for sure...but hey it seems to be working.
Corvettebuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #35
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post
Dawn, I don't know how you resisted their biscuits (unless they weren't on the table at all). I'm actually planning to go to RL now that I can have carbs just to UUA on those. One day... in the future...
Keira knows that stolen calories don't count. I had a fingernail sized nibble of her biscuit. I do that sometimes if I want something but not a lot. One french fry or something. I never did that in WLM, but I'm relaxing a bit now.

Thanks HIT!!!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote