Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Some DDs make ANYTHING look GOOD!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/799985-some-dds-make-anything-look-good.html)

Kimberli33 03-20-2013 06:41 PM

Some DDs make ANYTHING look GOOD!!

lol...so flippin hungry tonight...I think my dog better hide.:lol:Funny this is DD #5 and the 1st hungry day:dunno:CANNOT WAIT TIL TOMORROW!!:D
Good Night JBs dream of UDs:hiya:

sloppail 03-20-2013 06:52 PM

MMMMMM...hot dog....with mustard :)

Tonight I am by myself at home and my old habits are niggling at me...I would love to tuck into a bag of chips...it is a DD so I will not, maybe tomorrow :)

Kim

Kimberli33 03-20-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sloppail (Post 16327430)
MMMMMM...hot dog....with mustard :)

Tonight I am by myself at home and my old habits are niggling at me...I would love to tuck into a bag of chips...it is a DD so I will not, maybe tomorrow :)

Kim

I bought tortilla chips and guac for tomorrow and Dh thought HE had to eat his share tonight!!:annoyed:Getting really good at watching people eat in front of me!!lol

hot-in-texas 03-20-2013 07:48 PM

Making it thru DDs like this are what actually strengthen your will power muscle. This has been an added benefit for me with juddd, my will power muscle was so small before, I would have sworn it didn't exist. Now it does, and it's actually fairly strong. When you wake up tomorrow, give yourself a pat on the back for making it through today!

Kimberli33 03-21-2013 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot-in-texas (Post 16327493)
Making it thru DDs like this are what actually strengthen your will power muscle. This has been an added benefit for me with juddd, my will power muscle was so small before, I would have sworn it didn't exist. Now it does, and it's actually fairly strong. When you wake up tomorrow, give yourself a pat on the back for making it through today!

Tomorrow is here and I can eat and now im not hungry at all.:stars:Of course i will be later on.:)

sloppail 03-21-2013 06:48 AM

Me too! I am so not hungry right now, but I know I will be...give me an hour or two :) Have a great UD Kimberli!!

Kim

Kimberli33 03-21-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sloppail (Post 16327938)
Me too! I am so not hungry right now, but I know I will be...give me an hour or two :) Have a great UD Kimberli!!

Kim

You too Kim:hiya:

hot-in-texas 03-21-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimberli33 (Post 16327737)
Tomorrow is here and I can eat and now im not hungry at all.:stars:Of course i will be later on.:)

Isn't that frustrting??! That always happns to me too.:stars:

Kimberli33 03-21-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot-in-texas (Post 16328359)
Isn't that frustrting??! That always happns to me too.:stars:

Very,and the first day I decide to eat breakfast(to help get my cc in)Dd and SIL call and invite me out to lunch...Now it will be a miracle if I dont go over!!:annoyed: