Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Monday - plan? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/799628-dd-monday-plan.html)

zipp2play 03-18-2013 05:48 AM

DD Monday - plan?

2 eggs
salad
veggie stir fry

Aiming for 500-600c

Yennie 03-18-2013 06:29 AM

Potatoes all the way!
Tea, water, coffee & more water. I woke up thirsty so I know I didn't drink enough yesterday.
Happy Monday JBs!

sloppail 03-18-2013 06:39 AM

2 protein shakes: 300 cals
shiratake noodles w lc wedge 75

375 cals :)

Kim

JMBM 03-18-2013 06:48 AM

:hiya:Good morning JB's.

B: Coffee w/ h/h creamer (20)
L: Black coffee and green tea (0)
D: Boiled potato w/1/4 c. chic broth and 1/4 c. of plain greek yogurt (160) i think.

Kimberli33 03-18-2013 07:50 AM

Good Morning JBs:hiya:
I'm thinking to try potatoes today.I'm hoping to see some scale movement:p.
So potatoes and water today and a loss tomorrow:aprayer:

mom23kids 03-18-2013 07:56 AM

I've been running errands all morning and haven't even thought about food yet today lol.

Wendys chili
flat bread sandwich with turkey, lettuce, tomato and ff Italian dressing
cup of diet hot cocoa

395c

Rayne_W 03-18-2013 09:13 AM

Now that our new house -- and kitchen -- are at a functional point after our move, I'm finally back to regular rotations. So, today's plan:

Mio water and tea all day (10)
Late afternoon Snack: 2 rice cakes + 2 light LC (140)
Late Dinner: Soup (280 max)

SlowSure 03-18-2013 09:22 AM

It's a mix of congee and potatoes for me today: my calories will be approx 400 which is a little high but it's been a horrible day (washing machine flooded kitchen).

LoCarbGal 03-18-2013 09:31 AM

I'm frustrated because I haven't really lost anything this month, and I'm not even trending down. It's pi$$ing me off! This week will be a wash probably, because I'll have a UUAD Wednesday. Anyway...

B: Coffee/HWC
L: Iced tea, maybe some carrots
D: Small piece of corned beef

Lots and lots of water and iced tea today.

Missouri_Librarian 03-18-2013 09:32 AM

Hi all...sorry i have been mia a few days, but have been so beat from working,,,,worked 63 hrs last week and whew it caught up with me yesterday

I did happen to weigh yesterday and was down 6 pds for this week...thats 13 pds in 2 weeks...I will weigh again in the morn and hope it sticks

Today is a fasting day, which is good as i am too busy to eat anyways...work both jobs today and tonight

B; none
L; none
D; 16 oz V-8 juice

Have a great day all and keep up the great work...everyone is doing a wonderful job...

Missouri_Librarian 03-18-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16322361)
I'm frustrated because I haven't really lost anything this month, and I'm not even trending down. It's pi$ me off! This week will be a wash probably, because I'll have a UUAD Wednesday. Anyway...

:hugs::hugs::hugs: just because..:heart:

hot-in-texas 03-18-2013 09:34 AM

Hi Rayne!!! Good to see you back :)
Trying to stay under 400 today
So far coffee w/ creamer-70
Don't have anything else planned yet.

Potaty 03-18-2013 09:36 AM

So far just coffee and cream, possibly some hash tonioght

Farm Gal 03-18-2013 09:39 AM

Stacy-I did happen to weigh yesterday and was down 6 pds for this week...thats 13 pds in 2 weeks...I will weigh again in the morn and hope it sticks

:jumpjoy: That's fantastic!!! :clap:

Evie1978 03-18-2013 09:39 AM

I blew it today...my tom is due for tomorrow plus I'm fighting a cold so I think I'm already at about 400... hopefully I can reign it in the rest of the day but we will see! A lot of water/lemon in my near future....

sorenkkg 03-18-2013 09:46 AM

Hey gals! I'm back from my biz trip to CA, and OMG, you think you have it bad? I'm up to 243.2 !!!

(that's like 7lbs from my last weigh in!) :faint:

I'm hoping a lot of that is water, and I really need a better plan when I'm out there-- I just lose all control on UDs, DDs, any days...

B: nothing. Went to the vet with Aleeya, seems she has a sore shoulder.
L: nothing yet. Need to get my ptero and some liquids in, stat!
D: the plan is to get back to what works for me! veggies, some chicken, and my huge serving of yogurt!
shooting for 445 today.

:) S.

Kissa 03-18-2013 09:53 AM

It'll be gone in no time Soren.

SlowSure you have my sympathies....

Bit random as DD1 (with learning difficulties) has been with me but should be okay.

1/2 a croissant (shared with DD)
2 cappuccinos
1 slice ham
1 cup of tea
Homemade vegetable soup later.

Probably under 400.

mom23kids 03-18-2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowSure (Post 16322343)
It's a mix of congee and potatoes for me today: my calories will be approx 400 which is a little high but it's been a horrible day (washing machine flooded kitchen).

:hugs:

hot-in-texas 03-18-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

I'm frustrated because I haven't really lost anything this month, and I'm not even trending down. It's pi$ me off! This week will be a wash probably, because I'll have a UUAD Wednesday. Anyway...

:hugs: Lots and LOTS of water!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian (Post 16322370)
Hi all...sorry i have been mia a few days, but have been so beat from working,,,,worked 63 hrs last week and whew it caught up with me yesterday

I did happen to weigh yesterday and was down 6 pds for this week...thats 13 pds in 2 weeks...I will weigh again in the morn and hope it sticks

Today is a fasting day, which is good as i am too busy to eat anyways...work both jobs today and tonight

B; none
L; none
D; 16 oz V-8 juice
13 lbs?? Amazing!

Have a great day all and keep up the great work...everyone is doing a wonderful job...

13 lbs?? Amazing!

Quote:

Oh that totally six!:hugs:

Eta-meant to say sux

Missouri_Librarian 03-18-2013 10:23 AM

To all who is struggling with diet, or just life remember things will get better and you are strong and will succeed....have a happy day and much hugs and luv...keep smiling and keep moving forward,,,YOUR SO WORTH IT...

hot-in-texas 03-18-2013 10:42 AM

Lunch-1 egg, 1 bacon, 1 toast-195(a little too much for lunch)

zipp2play 03-18-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

OH GIrl, I am so sorry! I am sure it is upsetting, but look at how far you have come! YOU are an inspiration to so very many of us!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :love: :love:

Farm Gal 03-18-2013 11:24 AM

Need a REALLY good DD!:aprayer:

B: coffee
L: coffee
D: chicken patty/side salad/green beans

370 Calories for the day!

Kissa 03-18-2013 11:26 AM

LCG you are struggling a bit just now. Sending hugs.

JMBM 03-18-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

:console: I'm sorry that happened.:stars: Maybe a new washer is in your future.:)

JMBM 03-18-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian (Post 16322370)

B; none
L; none
D; 16 oz V-8 juice

WTG Stacy!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: You rock!:sing:

JMBM 03-18-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

:console: Sorry it's been a rough week. Hang in there though a lot of factors could be involved with "the stall" so I'm told. So just keep on keepin on you can do it!:clap:

mom23kids 03-18-2013 11:45 AM

Adding a hb egg, really hungry this afternoon, think pms is lurking bleh.

mll5872 03-18-2013 11:53 AM

Attempting to get energized again...

Well, I havent been doing great lately on JUDDD BUT I am giving it another shot today. I seem to do better if I spread my calories across the day. I find that a lc shake in the morning does me better than just coffee/tea/water. I am planning on eating a bowl of soup for lunch then maybe some oatmeal for dinner. I am going for around 150 calories per meal. . . we shall see.

JMBM 03-18-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian (Post 16322557)
To all who is struggling with diet, or just life remember things will get better and you are strong and will succeed....have a happy day and much hugs and luv...keep smiling and keep moving forward,,,YOUR SO WORTH IT...

;) Sweet post! :heart: