Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   :-) UD Sunday anyone? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/799590-ud-sunday-anyone.html)

hot-in-texas 03-17-2013 10:12 AM

:-) UD Sunday anyone?

Hello, have a good UD!
Breakfast-brazil nuts, almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, dark choc blueberries and yogurt covered raisins! I have no idea how many calories this was, I am guesstimating 350. But it was dang delicious!
Lunch-will try some fat and protein, and maybe some fruit. Or maybe a chili dog instead
Dinner-chicken tenders , green beans, biscuit.
This is all subject to change.

LiLi914 03-17-2013 11:07 AM

My lunch was insanity today. Chinese food for the first time in months. It was delish! So I'm halfway into my UD calories and since I'm studying I'll most likely go the snack route.

Do you monitor your calories on UD's or guesstimate?

hot-in-texas 03-17-2013 12:06 PM

I usually monitor, but I don't have a food scale so sometimes have to guess.

Yennie 03-17-2013 02:46 PM

B: Coffee w a splash of HWC & some Splenda (50)
L: Panera - 1/2 Med Veggies Sand (290) and small French Onion Soup (180), few bites of chips, and part of a cookie (125?)
D: Back to the BBQ place. Hubs having a tough time @ work & its what he wants. Plan to use the rest of the cals there - have a free sandwich coming my way, fried onions, real sweet tea, beef brisket - yum yum yum!
S: About to go brew a cup of red velvet tea! Amazing stuff!
On a semi-different note, finally got of my hiney & started the C25K. My treadmill claims I burned 312 calories, not buying it even though I did sprint full out for the 60 second "jogs". Still not buying it, not planning to "eat back" those cals but its nice to have a tad bit o' cushion.
Happy St Paddy's Day!

Spoonful of Happiness 03-17-2013 03:31 PM

I usually guesstimate my UD calories.
For brunch, I had mostly a very high protein meal (eggs, turkey bacon, cheese) 'cause I thought I would try having a low-carb day. Then, of course, I tore into a bag of chocolate :P And the best part? I don't even regret it because tomorrow will be a perfect DD. I just got back on the JUDDD bandwagon (after 5 months off) so I'm kind of easing my way in so I don't quit.
Dinner was rotisserie chicken :)

hot-in-texas 03-17-2013 03:36 PM

Lunch-chili dog, fritos, coke-700
Snack-apple and almond butter-200
I am at 1250. Not much left for dinner.(and dessert;))

LiLi914 03-17-2013 03:47 PM

I always say I completed about 50 calories lower that what the Elliptical and Treadmill read. I love how it will start adding up calories before I even stepped on the machine.

Just finished my snack so I'm done eating for the day. Had 68 calories left that I didn't eat up to, but close enough.

LoCarbGal 03-17-2013 04:34 PM

Happy St Patrick's Day!

B: 2 biscuits w/lemon curd, black coffee
L: small taco salad
D: drinks, corned beef and cabbage
D: 3 green sugar cookies :yummy:

Total: around 2000

sloppail 03-17-2013 05:36 PM

I had a bunch of home baked goods today! Had a protein shake and some homemade biscotti cookies, plus a homemade muffin :) also had some clam chowder soup and green beans w 2 chicken drumsticks ...yummmmmmy :). Estimated about 1500 cals for all that so I will have one more snack at about 7:30... Then DD tomorrow :) the biscotti had a thick white chocolate layer w macadamia nuts on them...so good ! I had 3 ...

Had a great day today :)

Kim

hot-in-texas 03-17-2013 06:06 PM

Dinner-bacon, avocado, tomato salad w/cheese, and 1.5 oz ribeye-400
3-2-1 cakes, small amount yogurt-215
Total-1865

Kimberli33 03-17-2013 06:33 PM

B-granola bar cc150
D-1/2 enchilada w/ sour cream cc300
1/2 coldstone like it(founders fav.) & coffee-350
Popcorn(Movie theatre kind)-500 cc
Apple cider-100cc
1400 so far

arkie1 03-17-2013 06:34 PM

Happy St. Patricks Day all

B-3 slices bacon, 2 eggs over-medium, 2 WW toast @ 45 cals each, 1 T butter, 1 t sf honey and 1 t sf cherry jelly

L/S taco bueno combo burrito and mucho toastada. Lg srvg banana pudding.

Snack-lg slice of pumpkin roll

I've probably gone over my calories, but I never have sweets in the house, and afraid I went overboard with them. :dunno: Planning a good DD tomorrow!

Carole

Yennie 03-17-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sloppail (Post 16321361)
I had a bunch of home baked goods today! Had a protein shake and some homemade biscotti cookies, plus a homemade muffin :) also had some clam chowder soup and green beans w 2 chicken drumsticks ...yummmmmmy :). Estimated about 1500 cals for all that so I will have one more snack at about 7:30... Then DD tomorrow :) the biscotti had a thick white chocolate layer w macadamia nuts on them...so good ! I had 3 ...

Had a great day today :)

Kim

Kim,
I will send you my address and I think, as your new LCF friend, I should take some of those home baked goods off your hands. After all, you shouldnt have to face the temptation on your DDs and I'm willing to sacrifice myself for your sake. ;)
Sounds yummy!!!

KeirasMom 03-18-2013 09:45 AM

I didn't get on much yesterday, so here's what I had:

B: Everything bagel, cream cheese, coffee
L: Pho with rare beef
Zoo: 2 nachos (not two orders, I stole 2 chips with cheese from my friend's nachos)
D: 2 chicken sausages, hot dog style, with chili, onions, horseradish mustard, on Sarah Lee bread
S: Wine, sea salt dark chocolate, egg white salad