Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Saturday (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/799536-ud-saturday.html)

adillenal 03-16-2013 10:51 AM

UD Saturday

UD
B - coffee with HWC
Brunch - scrambled eggs, SF marmalade, 2 slices bacon, shredded cheese
L - yogurt
D - small baked potato with LF cottage cheese and salsa

Jbinme 03-16-2013 11:41 AM

B-coffee w/HWC, pumpkin coffee, cottage cheese
L-frozen meal, roasted cauliflower
D-ground beef, 2 eggs
S-protein bar, maybe a little bit of chips and dip

Librarygirl 03-16-2013 12:26 PM

Coffee with lite cream and coconut butter :D

Mexican orange soda at fleamarket

Cheeseburger, fries and cole slaw

Might have a smoothie for dinner, vanilla whey, almond milk, strawberries and coconut butter ;)

TryingJudd 03-16-2013 12:28 PM

Brunch- 2 slices rye toast with some whitefish salad, 6 large strawberries
S- one sq dark chocolate, a few rice cakes

About 400 cals so far but going out to dinner so will need to reserve all of the 1400 left. Planning on making cookies soon so make that 1200 for dinner :)

I also have some crockpot skinny buffalo,chicken going and it smells great. I will be eating that for days!!!

TryingJudd 03-16-2013 01:29 PM

Ok so make that 1000 left for dinner --oops, but the cookies were gooooood.

KeirasMom 03-16-2013 05:22 PM

B: Everything bagel, garlic herb cream cheese, coffee, egg white salad
L: Cranberry chicken frozen dinner, yogurt
D: Crock pot chili and cornbread
Wine: Yes

TryingJudd 03-16-2013 06:41 PM

Ok my calories are still low but is it horrible that half my calories were from cookies today???:dunno:

Librarygirl 03-16-2013 07:25 PM

No, TJ. This diet condones eating cookies. :D :D

I have not had a "real" supper, so I'm boiling two eggs and cooking two slices of bacon. I have no idea where I'm at, calorie wise. I didn't eat all of my lunch...about 1/2 and gave the rest to the dogs...since then I've had a bowl of grapenuts with strawberries and two of bf's chicken livers (normally don't eat liver, but it was pretty good). Anywho, I guess I feel like I need to eat a little more...hope I don't get that dreaded "got to eat because tomorrow's a DD" feeling again.

adillenal 03-16-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TryingJudd (Post 16319865)
Ok my calories are still low but is it horrible that half my calories were from cookies today???:dunno:

Nope not at all. I have done UD's with all of my calories in ice cream last summer.:)

TryingJudd 03-16-2013 08:05 PM

I will still come in at about 1700- ish calories. Maybe a bit higher so all good. Now I am craving grapenuts and ice cream - but not together LOL. I haven't had grapenuts in years but used to love them. Maybe next UD!

BaileysGirl 03-16-2013 08:42 PM

B - few lentil chips & a lindor truffle! :D
L - BLUE WILLOW INN - had a sampling of a lot of food at the buffet: fried chicken breast, green beans, mac n chz, corn, mashed potatoes, sweet potato souffle, lima beans, sweet tea, lemon meringue pie, couple of bites of chocolate cake, peach cobbler
D - NOTHING!
S - few sour cream n onion chips, calypso drink, 2 girl scout cookies

Can you say carbalicious day? :o Oh well I don't do this often...Hope tomorrows DD isn't ravenous. I did GREAT yesterday!

adillenal 03-16-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TryingJudd (Post 16319979)
I will still come in at about 1700- ish calories. Maybe a bit higher so all good. Now I am craving grapenuts and ice cream - but not together LOL. I haven't had grapenuts in years but used to love them. Maybe next UD!

Grapenuts were my favorite cereal forever. Have no idea why but I don't eat cold cereals any longer but it would be grapenuts if I did.

KeirasMom 03-16-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16319727)
B: Everything bagel, garlic herb cream cheese, coffee, egg white salad
L: Cranberry chicken frozen dinner, yogurt
D: Crock pot chili and cornbread
Wine: Yes

Finished the day with Trader Joe's raisin rosemary chips and dark chocolate with sea salt (not together) .

Librarygirl 03-16-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adillenal (Post 16320040)
Grapenuts were my favorite cereal forever. Have no idea why but I don't eat cold cereals any longer but it would be grapenuts if I did.

They are very good heated in the microwave with a touch of honey (heated with milk). They retain some of the crunch too.:yummy:

TryingJudd 03-17-2013 01:22 PM

DEFINITELY Grapenuts in my future. Probably picking some up with a small container of skim milk on my way to work tomorrow. UD of course!!