Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Wished all my JB"S live in Tennessee! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/799532-wished-all-my-jb-s-live-tennessee.html)

JMBM 03-16-2013 08:20 AM

Wished all my JB"S live in Tennessee!

I just love this JUDDD thread! Just wanted to post this tread to express how much I wish we all lived close by. We could get cool JUDDD BUDD T-shirts, go work out together, etc etc..... However, we've got the next best thing. A way to connect through LCF which I am so grateful for. I know it probably sounds cheesy, but I just think about it sometimes and it gives me a warm&fuzzy. :D:heart:

LoCarbGal 03-16-2013 10:10 AM

That's so sweet! I feel the same way. Sometimes I like to think of a big JUDDD "reunion", or I guess it would just be a "union" wouldn't it? Talk about a big party. It would definitely have to be a universal UD!

Jbinme 03-16-2013 10:33 AM

Sounds fun to me!

Carly 03-16-2013 10:48 AM

It would be really fun to meet and it would definitely be an UD for all! I think Dr. J would approve!

hot-in-texas 03-16-2013 11:06 AM

Me too! Maybe a JB cruise ???

Librarygirl 03-16-2013 11:13 AM

I would love that too! Maybe the ones that live close to each other can have a get-together. :) I think several JBs are in S.C.

KeirasMom 03-16-2013 11:16 AM

Everyone's still welcome to meet up in Las Vegas next month when DH and I renew our vows! ;)

I think we should all live in California, mainly because I already live here, but also because then we could have a JUDDD party at Disneyland!

Librarygirl 03-16-2013 11:23 AM

Send me a ticket, Dawn!:p:cool:

JMBM 03-16-2013 02:19 PM

Woo hoo I'm up for Vegas! And I agree on it being an UD meeting. Ha, ha. Ok well it's good to know others feel the same way.;)

JMBM 03-16-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16319220)
That's so sweet! I feel the same way. Sometimes I like to think of a big JUDDD "reunion", or I guess it would just be a "union" wouldn't it? Talk about a big party. It would definitely have to be a universal UD!

With lots and lots of cupcakes! Ha, ha:D

jaymar 03-17-2013 07:09 AM

Great ideas, everyone...I'm not sure about a cruise..they sure are having a lot of bad luck lately...well..it's a small per centage I know..maybe we could have a convention sometime...I know we have some great people on here that could plan that for us...as people keep having success with this woe, I think it's gonna become a movement..just think of all the knowledge, understanding..and encouragement we get here...and it's totally, freely given...what a concept, huh?

hot-in-texas 03-17-2013 07:11 AM

Jaymar we were posting at the same time and I was saying we should have a convention too lol.

I wonder if we could have a sponsor?

jaymar 03-17-2013 10:31 AM

Hey Sher...I really do believe that with all the success of the JUDDD woe, it is going to be a huge thing in the future..it's a shame that Dr Judd doesn't realize so many are having success..but word will get out , in time...and then who knows..I would think some company or group would be interested at some time.

brewstate 03-17-2013 12:19 PM

Sorry I missed you JMBM. We lived outside Memphis several years ago before moving. My parents are still in the general area so I swing that way a couple times a year.

Can you imagine a bunch of JUDDD buds on a cruise during an UD? We'd eat them out of house and home :hyst:

JMBM 03-18-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brewstate (Post 16320941)
Sorry I missed you JMBM. We lived outside Memphis several years ago before moving. My parents are still in the general area so I swing that way a couple times a year.

Can you imagine a bunch of JUDDD buds on a cruise during an UD? We'd eat them out of house and home :hyst:

:hyst:Ha, ha that's funny! Totally could see that happening! I use to drive through Memphis quite a bit when we were coming from up north on our way to Texas. Nashville makes me crazy.:stars:

sterlinggirl 03-18-2013 07:41 AM

I agree we need to plan a convention or trip of some sort to meet with every one who can make it.. I was thrilled to meet with a fellow JUDDEr here in Michigan.. IT was one of the best lunches ever.. So im in if any one can figure out a way to throw one together~

JMBM 03-18-2013 06:50 PM

A convention would be a neat idea!:up: Good way to share JUDDD with others. I wish I would've learned to eat this way years ago. Very happy with JUDDD and finally feel like im getting the hang of things a little better. The whole DD thing is nothing like when I first started. I am just determined to keep myself busy until I'm ready to eat and when I do eat I am keeping a close eye on measuring my servings/portions. However, since I've been measuring so much I'm getting a pretty good idea how much a cup of something looks like when I go out to eat.

Kissa 03-19-2013 05:47 AM

There are number of JUDDD BUDDDs in the London and Home Counties area... distances aren't that big here. Just saying????

SlowSure 03-19-2013 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissa (Post 16324148)
There are number of JUDDD BUDDDs in the London and Home Counties area... distances aren't that big here. Just saying????

That's true :) And there are plenty of japanese places to meet that would suit either a DD or UD :)

Or a picnic in one of the [searing sun/wind-tossed/rain-driven] Royal Parks.

Kissa 03-19-2013 08:30 AM

Lol, the Parks are a wild idea, 4 seasons in a day. I'd love to meet up.

Some of us doing Atkins did it a few years ago. Fun.