Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD THURSDAY (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/799408-ud-thursday.html)

adillenal 03-14-2013 05:52 AM

UD THURSDAY
 
UD
B - scrambled eggs with shredded cheese, SF marmalade, coffee with HWC, 2 slices bacon
L - baked potato with lowfat cottage cheese and salsa
D - pork chops, spaghetti squash. yogurt

SlowSure 03-14-2013 05:58 AM

Day 12 of the potato hack (with rice because potato alone = skin rashes for me)

B - 120g cold boiled potato and vinegar
L - mug of congee and stock powder; 200g cold boiled potato and mustard
D - mug of congee and stock powder; 200g hot boiled potato and vinegar

Snacks - congee and potato.

Jbinme 03-14-2013 06:19 AM

Coffee, HWC
Cottage cheese
Atkins bar
Atkins frozen meal, roasted cauliflower
Diet coke float
Cheesy eggs

Keeping it lower carbs. For now.

mom23kids 03-14-2013 06:21 AM

Slim bagel with whipped cream cheese
Strawberry shortcake cookie
Chocolate rainbow chip cookie
Flatbread wrap with turkey, jalepeno cheddar cheese, ff Italian dressing, lettuce and bell pepper with a serving of chex mix
Healthy choice Italian sausage pasta entree, with side salad (veggies, co-jack, hb egg, croutons and ff ranch)
Granola bar

Today I have new #s based on my new weight. My new UD # is 1,666 and I'm going to be short 256 calories for the day. Might have to eat another cookie :D

adillenal 03-14-2013 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom23kids (Post 16315436)

Today I have new #s based on my new weight. My new UD # is 1,666 and I'm going to be short 256 calories for the day. Might have to eat another cookie :D

Congratulations on a new weight!!!:up:

I am so jealous of the younger JUDDD'ers. The calorie counts for old folks are sooooo low. Whine, whine, whine. Hopefully being pretty active is what is allowing me to eat over my 1586 maintenance calories. Hope, hope, hope.

Kimmietoo 03-14-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adillenal (Post 16315445)
Congratulations on a new weight!!!:up:

I am so jealous of the younger JUDDD'ers. The calorie counts for old folks are sooooo low. Whine, whine, whine. Hopefully being pretty active is what is allowing me to eat over my 1586 maintenance calories. Hope, hope, hope.

Look at how beautiful you are! You are such a great inspiration!

Lori_:) 03-14-2013 07:41 AM

Here I am with an UD and I'm not hungry! Sigh........I did eat some full fat cheese for breakfast and a few nuts.

We're going out for Italian tonight......that'll take care of a few calories! ;)

Not sure what I'll do for lunch......pondering.......

Lori

KeirasMom 03-14-2013 08:00 AM

Posting my same ol', same ol' boring UD menu.

B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee
L: Banh mi
D: No idea yet, but I'll have lots of calories left. DH is working at the bar tonight, so no Zumba. Maybe I'll take the kiddo out to Texas Roadhouse. :confused:

TryingJudd 03-14-2013 08:25 AM

B- 100 cals worth of whitefish salad and about 300 cals of bread
L - nope, breakfast was late and I'm saving my calories for dinner but don't know what it will be yet. shooting for 1800 calories so I have 1400 to play with - yum! There WILL be chocolate.

oops - ate half a stale muffin. so not worth it. Figure 200 cals so now 1200 for the rest of the day.

deboratpc 03-14-2013 08:26 AM

B: Subway melt 480 cal
S: 2 krispy kreme doughnuts 400 cal
L: going out, thinking grilled chicken and veggies
D: probably 3 fresco grilled chicken tacos from Taco Bell 450 cal

1330 plus whatever I get to eat for lunch.
My ud # is 2471, so I have some room for lunch and I might get 1 more doughnut:yummy:

Demonica 03-14-2013 08:34 AM

B- OMM topped with bacon, egg and cheese, coffee with HWC and CO
L-tilapia, tartar sauce, salad, almonds
D- ground turkey, scrambled eggs with cheese, strawberries with whipped cream

Kimberli33 03-14-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16315653)
Posting my same ol', same ol' boring UD menu.

B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee
L: Banh mi
D: No idea yet, but I'll have lots of calories left. DH is working at the bar tonight, so no Zumba. Maybe I'll take the kiddo out to Texas Roadhouse. :confused:

had to google Banh mi,never heard of it.The pics look very good.:love:

adillenal 03-14-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimmietoo (Post 16315566)
Look at how beautiful you are! You are such a great inspiration!

Thanks. It has taken awhile to get where I am but I have arrived and am very happy with my progress. Guess it shows.:)

Yam-Yam 03-14-2013 09:53 AM

:dunno:

So far coffee with half and half. Might get a Subway sandwich for lunch. I've been wanting a turkey on whole wheat and I'll be out and about so this might be the day!

DH wants to grill burgers for dinner so I'll plan some kind of side dish and salad to go with that.

KeirasMom 03-14-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimberli33 (Post 16315827)
had to google Banh mi,never heard of it.The pics look very good.:love:

I have one almost every UD. The place I go doesn't use a lot of sauce or mayo, so it's around 300 calories of yumminess! :yummy:

BaileysGirl 03-14-2013 10:18 AM

B - 2 medium eggs w/ bit of chz, 1 turkey sausage patty, grits, sf mocha capp 330c
L - smartone enchiliada suiza, few doritos & 1/2 an avocado 555c
D - cfa sandwich w/ grilled onions, chz, side salad w/ light dressing 675c
S - few cookies & 1/2 slice key lime cake 400c

Shooting for 1900ish

deboratpc 03-14-2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deboratpc (Post 16315713)
B: Subway melt 480 cal
S: 2 krispy kreme doughnuts 400 cal
L: going out, thinking grilled chicken and veggies
D: probably 3 fresco grilled chicken tacos from Taco Bell 450 cal

1330 plus whatever I get to eat for lunch.
My ud # is 2471, so I have some room for lunch and I might get 1 more doughnut:yummy:

Update:
lunch was grilled chicken with broccoli, squash, and smashed potatoes 735 calories
Also, I have had 2 more doughnuts

Total calories so far today is 2115....will probably still get 3 chicken tacos for dinner after my spin class, so planning a total of 2565 calories and I will probably burn around 500 in spin class.

Librarygirl 03-14-2013 11:09 AM

B-a couple of sips of hot tea, small bag of cheetos and 3 chocolate chip cookies :D

L-Lean cuisine chicken w/asparagus and whole wheat pasta, pink lady apple, 3 oreos

D-Take out from new BBQ place down from our house...turkey club sandwich (is what I'm planning) with new potatoes

chocolate wine for dessert.:yummy:

SlowSure 03-14-2013 11:18 AM

I've been rather unwell, so although I'm on day 12 of my potato hack, I've just eaten some tinned peach to settle my tum :(

I hope this clears up as I'm loth to abandon the PH before necessary.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:48 AM.