Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Wednesday- Plans (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/799336-ud-wednesday-plans.html)

zipp2play 03-13-2013 06:40 AM

UD Wednesday- Plans

B - 2 eggs, 1 slice bacon, toast
S - protein granola bar
L - not sure, might have a lunch meeting. If so, salad somewhere.
D - meat balls with mashed potatoes

After, maybe a glass or 2 of wine!

jaymar 03-13-2013 07:15 AM

Your plan sounds good, zipp...I'm trying something new for me..I am going to try to eat healthier, and stop having a food circus day because it's an ud.
B....2 eggs..turkey sausage..1 sl toast w/coconut oil

L a big salad, cooked cabbage..carrots and peas

D baked chicken, sweet potato..and if I have enough cals
left..a carb smart ice cream smoothie.:)

KeirasMom 03-13-2013 07:19 AM

B: Jalapeno turkey burger, no cheese, tea (410)
L: Banh Mi (300)
D: ?? KFC maybe
Zumba
Wine

Evie1978 03-13-2013 07:44 AM

B: 2 scrambled eggs and 1/2 a piece of banana bread (couldn't finish it...go figure)

L: ?

D: Trader Joe's Orange Chicken/Pasta Aioli with sauteed broccoli rabe/steamed asparagus

S: not sure

It's crazy how I have to force myself to eat on ud's...I just dont have the appetite I thought I would have while im looking forward to eating on my dd's.

JMBM 03-13-2013 08:09 AM

B: 1 tbsp h/h (20), T. Bacon (100), French toast casserole (480) = 600 eeek! lol

L:Maybe nothing, or prob some soup = 300

D: Green beans, roll, Cheesy chicken potato casserole = 475

D: Hopefully brownie sundae if I have enough calories. May have to settle for McDonalds soft serve cone.:dunno:

Missouri_Librarian 03-13-2013 08:12 AM

Hi all...nice to see everyone

I am ready for my UD,,,,going to stay out of the office though, just walked through and there is a ton of food in there...I know that will get me in trouble even on an UD

B; 2 slices toast with butter and peanut butter
L; crab salad and crackers
D; not sure
S; banana muffin and 2 peanut cluters that were brought to me, then giving the rest away

Will do my totals later...

Have a great day all...<3

JMBM 03-13-2013 08:26 AM

Yes, stay far away from the faculty lounge! Omgoodness I remember that! Every time you turned around there were cakes, or cookies in there! Not to mention parents bringing you food.:stars: I had a student bring me (4) gigi's cupcakes for Christmas one year:doh: They are my favorite b/c they have like 3 inches of icing on top!!:yummy: I'm sitting there looking at the opened box thinking 1 would have been sufficient. :p Anyway, I'm glad to hear you are being strong and I'm so impressed with your efforts! Keep it up!:hugs:

Kissa 03-13-2013 08:37 AM

Lovely UD :)

B small skinny cappuccino after the gym
L -
D I feel tacos coming on, off to the supermarket now, so will get supplies.
Red wine

Maybe a snack while I'm out.

Missouri_Librarian 03-13-2013 08:55 AM

I have given up my treats and am staying out of the office....It is my UD, but i am an addict and I know I could eat wayyyyyy over my cals with food like this.....I still know that about me, so staying away is best....

Have a greatttttt day....busy busy for me, book fair and then my sons conferences tonight then back to book fair

b_lou_who 03-13-2013 09:13 AM

b hot multi grains with RAISINS (hooked on raisins lately) and a tbsp coconut creamer
l homemade RAISIN topped focaccia to dip in lentils with coconut oil, APPLE, AVOCADO, cottage cheese
s small organic ORANGE
d homemade refried beans in burrito with baby KALE, ONIONS, cheese, organic wrap

hot-in-texas 03-13-2013 10:09 AM

hi everyone :) Glad to be here with you all today, and thankful too :)

Breakfast was kinda bad-McDonalds Southern Style Chicken Biscuit, hashbrown and regular coke:eek:780 calories!!(but it was worth it, sodelicious!,and I have to treat myself to fast food once in awhile ;) )
Lunch-will be very light
Dinner, Mexican pork stew-700 if I add cheese it will be more like 900

Evie1978 03-13-2013 10:24 AM

Ok..I blew it. LOL Stopped by McDonalds because I was out and about and got hungry and had a Daily Double and fries....no soda though. Still...had to be around 8-900 cals. So I will nix the Orange Chicken and just have some pasta and asparagus for dinner. Like Sher said....it was worth it! ;)

Missouri_Librarian 03-13-2013 10:28 AM

yummmmmm all this McD talk is making my mouth water for a burger...

I had a choc chip cookie for snack, and after my big breakfast and my limeade i drank a bit ago, I am already at 820 cals at 11:30 am...YIKERS

hot-in-texas 03-13-2013 10:33 AM

speaking of Mcdonalds, does anyone remember when happy meals first came out? :) My brother and I loved those, and never finished the whole thing as children

Missouri_Librarian 03-13-2013 11:03 AM

I dont honestly remember them coming out, but i still from time to time get one, esepecially when it was hello kitty toy...I LOVE hello kitty and have my desk covered with that stuff...the kiddos here love it

Evie, if you want to know an exact amt of what you ate, Mcdonalds has everything on line as far as nutrition goes...that is how i planned my breakfast that day there

I just walked through the office, were people were grazing at the sweets, nachos, etc...I told myself "Through the lips, means to the hips" and kept on walking...I think I am going to have a lean cuisine pizza for lunch and sav cals for dinner

Hey Sher, I ran home real quick to get dress clothes for later, and I didnt see the JA trial on??

Kimberli33 03-13-2013 11:42 AM

Hi Girls-:hiya:
everyone's food sounds so good.Can you tell it's my lunch time?lol

B-PB Granola Bar and Coffee 140

L-Tuna Noodle Parmesan,1/2 Sweet Potato,Pickled Beets,Dinner Roll w/ butter

D-MeatLoaf, other 1/2 Sweet Potato

SF Choc Pudding w/ graham cracker sprinkles and sf coolwhip & coffee

Lori_:) 03-13-2013 11:47 AM

Looks good Kim! Enjoy!

I'm having a MD today as I had to change my rotation for the weekend. I'm shooting for 1200 cals today and then tomorrow will be a normal UD.

So far:

B: 1/2 protein bar & a greek yogurt
L: Ground beef & noodle casserole
D: Lean burger on a wheat roll with some chips and fresh salsa

That's the plan!

Lori

jaymar 03-13-2013 11:55 AM

Oh my gosh...JMBM..gigi's cupcakes...I was in Tenn. one time for Christmas and someone got me one...it was an out of body experience..:hyst:..well, at least for my body, it was..and now...I saw that Cool Whip is making cake icing..
well....that frightens me as much as the Grim Reaper.... I will never be able to have that in the house..unless I want to go off the trolley for a week..I'll just keep telling myself..hm..probably tastes like broccoli....:D

Kimberli33 03-13-2013 12:06 PM

Ok,just finished my lunch and feel I could call it a day!I'm stuffed.Only thing is I STILL have 1300 calories to consume.:stars::p:eek:...Feel like Im in the Twilight zone...lol

LoCarbGal 03-13-2013 12:23 PM

Hi everyone! I'm getting a late start here (busy IRL morning!). I've just now, at 11:15 eaten my first food this UD. I'm just amazed how NOT hungry I am in the mornings, every morning.

B: 3 scrambled eggs w/melted american cheese, coffee/HWC
L: ?? - it'll be late!
D: Salsa verde pork, coupla Smirnoff Ices
D: maybe a coupla Dove squares

Potaty 03-13-2013 12:23 PM

Well, let me help you ladies never want to eat food from a community smorgasbord again.....I used to work at a spa (I am a massage therapist and esthetician) and we rarely got any breaks in between clients so one of our co-workers would occasionally bring a crockpot of soup. I never ate it because I was always too busy. One day, we were in the break room and she was telling us how she had a crockpot of soup to bring that day but she walked in her kitchen and her cat was peeing in the crockpot!!! I don't know how it worked with the lid being off, but OMG, I will never eat at a potluck again! :laugh: So, now, just imagine all of the gross stuff that could have happened to that food!

My plan for today:
I wasn't hungry until about 12:30, just had some yogurt and a breadless ham and cheese sandwich. I have sweet and spicy salmon in the crockpot for dinner and will probably have broccoli with butter on the side.

hot-in-texas 03-13-2013 12:42 PM

Stacy, I was watching at lunch, I think they usually start at 12 CST, but she was in the courtroom, but not yet on the stand as of 12:50 P.M. I hope they're not giving her a plea deal.

hot-in-texas 03-13-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimberli33 (Post 16313951)
Ok,just finished my lunch and feel I could call it a day!I'm stuffed.Only thing is I STILL have 1300 calories to consume.:stars::p:eek:...Feel like Im in the Twilight zone...lol

too bad you can't loan me your calories:lol:

Missouri_Librarian 03-13-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot-in-texas (Post 16314052)
Stacy, I was watching at lunch, I think they usually start at 12 CST, but she was in the courtroom, but not yet on the stand as of 12:50 P.M. I hope they're not giving her a plea deal.

ohhhhhh maybe I was too early...I am going to see if I can find it online when I am here doing book fair...

hot-in-texas 03-13-2013 12:51 PM

ok cool, keep me informed if any major developments happen pweez

Missouri_Librarian 03-13-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Potaty (Post 16314007)
Well, let me help you ladies never want to eat food from a community smorgasbord again.....I used to work at a spa (I am a massage therapist and esthetician) and we rarely got any breaks in between clients so one of our co-workers would occasionally bring a crockpot of soup. I never ate it because I was always too busy. One day, we were in the break room and she was telling us how she had a crockpot of soup to bring that day but she walked in her kitchen and her cat was peeing in the crockpot!!! I don't know how it worked with the lid being off, but OMG, I will never eat at a potluck again! :laugh: So, now, just imagine all of the gross stuff that could have happened to that food!

My plan for today:
I wasn't hungry until about 12:30, just had some yogurt and a breadless ham and cheese sandwich. I have sweet and spicy salmon in the crockpot for dinner and will probably have broccoli with butter on the side.

:sick: ewwww i think i just threw up in my mouth a little...thats gross...alot of times i hate going to those dinners as I never know what the kitchen is like I have where they were made....I am a clean freak like that PLUS they sit all the food in the nurses off...YUCK..after we had sick kiddos all day in there..:(..so glad i passed it up ;)

zipp2play 03-13-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

This is precisely why I never go to our church's potlucks. Even before I found out I had Celiac, that thought make me not participate! Now that I have Celiac, I just say my family doesn't participate because I never know what has gluten!

hot-in-texas 03-13-2013 01:08 PM

I agree with everyone on the potluck thing, and then when you start thinking about restaurants...ewww, makes me want to eat nowhere, except for at home!!!!! that's why i try not to think about it ! but when i do, yucky

KeirasMom 03-13-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

My plan for today:

Am I the only one who finds it funny that you told the cat pee/crockpot story, and you're cooking dinner in your crockpot? :rofl:

LoCarbGal 03-13-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Okay, that is one of the grossest things I've heard! I've always just worried about other people not washing their hands when cooking, or not properly handling food items, but I never would have thought to be afraid of THAT! UCK!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot-in-texas (Post 16314130)
I agree with everyone on the potluck thing, and then when you start thinking about restaurants...ewww, makes me want to eat nowhere, except for at home!!!!! that's why i try not to think about it ! but when i do, yucky

Yeah, you just can't think about that stuff too much, if you're going to partake. I was an insurance underwriter and had to review restaurants' health code violations. Let me just say, we crossed several local places off our lists if we had to review them and it was bad. And sometimes, it was BAD!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16314238)
Am I the only one who finds it funny that you told the cat pee/crockpot story, and you're cooking dinner in your crockpot? :rofl:

:rofl: I hadn't even noticed that! Too funny!