Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Sunday (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/799111-dd-sunday.html)

JMBM 03-10-2013 07:07 AM

DD Sunday

B: Black coffee
L: Green tea
D: Green tea

*Trying for a "0" day, but if I can't hold out I have mushroom broth soup planned for 125 and/or spaghetti squash w/ marinara sauce for 140.:yummy:

sorenkkg 03-10-2013 08:14 AM

I'm flying today, currently in the biz lounge.

B: 1 hb egg 74
1 tomato juice 54

No veggies, might buy some on the plane - 30

I did make lemon water with wedges from the coffee station and my own Splenda pkts.

D: not sure, maybe salad with chicken and yogurt.

Trying to stay under 500 today, a bit higher than my usual, but allowing for the 3hr time diff.
Ttyl from ca!
S.

hot-in-texas 03-10-2013 08:19 AM

Hello:)
I'm going to try to keep it low today, at least within my calculator numbers.
I don't have anything planned, but am gonna try to hold off as long as possible. I wish someone would finish off the smoked Gouda pimento cheese that's in the fridge, I almost just gave in a minute ago to eat it. I may have to throw it away. It's soooooooooo good.

Evie1978 03-10-2013 08:25 AM

Same here!

B - Coffee with 1 tbsp ff half/half - 10 cal

L - Smoothie - 1 cup us almond milk/2 tbsp greek yogurt/2 gluc tabs/1 tsp sf strawberry syrup/2 packets stevia - about 85cal

D - 3 egg rolls w/cabbage and shredded ginger - 200cal and 10 stalks steamed asparagus - 40cal - 2 tbsp sf raspberry jam mixed with curry/ginger for dipping sauce - 10cal = 250 cal

345 for meals plus 25 cals for sf cocoa treat tonight and about 40 cals for coffee cream during the day. Hopefully end the day at 410 cals!

Love that we have an hour less on our DD! :)

Have a great DD ladies! :jumpjoy:

Evie1978 03-10-2013 08:27 AM

Also going to put away about 96 ounces of lemon water today..working on my first 32 right now!

Kimberli33 03-10-2013 08:29 AM

B- Coffee,Peppermint Tea w/ 1 splenda,water
L-Broth,Jello,Lemon water
D-Same

Luv2Eat 03-10-2013 08:48 AM

The day is still early for me - good thing there is one less hour in the day today! :up:

So far only coffee, feeling hungry though this morning. Thinking I can push through it, may have some bone broth if I get shaky. The shaky thing doesn't happen much anymore though, so will wait for the hunger to pass. . . .

I usually start eating barbie meals about 2pm, that's only 3 hours. . . .

Missouri_Librarian 03-10-2013 08:48 AM

Hi everyone...happy day of rest...<3

Bring on the DD

B; none
L; none
D; blackened salmon filet and hopefully some spaghetti squash...if not a low cal veggie

have a wonderfully successful day today....<3 u guys

Yam-Yam 03-10-2013 11:06 AM

Going to take my grand daughters to the Oz movie today. Must stay away from movie popcorn!

So far: Coffee with half and half; 32 ounces of water

Hope to stay under 500 calories today!

Evie1978 03-10-2013 11:15 AM

Good luck with that!! I don't think I have the restraint to stay away from movie popcorn...it is my personal kryptonite. :hyst: I will have to schedule movie times on UDs only!

jdforshort 03-10-2013 11:49 AM

B - Black coffee
L - Oat Bran + English Tea
D - Steel cut oats + Indian Tea

I'll be happy if I can stay under 500 !

JMBM 03-10-2013 12:23 PM

So far so good;) Still at zero, but may cave in by dinner.:dunno: Getting hungry, but have been alternating green tea, water, and coffee. Hoping to have a good date with the scale in the morning. I feel like there's less of me, but we'll just have to see in the morning.:D

Yennie 03-10-2013 01:04 PM

Wasn't sure if I was gonna start back up today as my mom is still in town but she's being very supportive so...
Coffee, tea & lemon water until dinner
D: apple pork roast & potatoes
Just typing this makes me hungry after my gorge fest this weekend. I woke up hungry, so today is gigantic will power.
I'm at a 4 hour lecture series so that will help...I hope!

Missouri_Librarian 03-10-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evie1978 (Post 16307391)
Good luck with that!! I don't think I have the restraint to stay away from movie popcorn...it is my personal kryptonite. :hyst: I will have to schedule movie times on UDs only!

I know not the same, but last night when i went to movies i took in a baggie of my own 100 cal popcorn...it was an UD, but wow too many cals to waste on popcorn....it did the trick :)

Missouri_Librarian 03-10-2013 02:27 PM

I found the spaghetti squash after going to 3 stores...it is baking now...i am excited to try it with dinner

I also found some of the kerrygold cheese many are talking about...am excited to try that on an ud

Will be back to post final totals...hang tough all the day is winding down quickly...<3

motivatedMomma4 03-10-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yam-Yam (Post 16307374)
Going to take my grand daughters to the Oz movie today. Must stay away from movie popcorn!

So far: Coffee with half and half; 32 ounces of water

Hope to stay under 500 calories today!

We are taking the kids to see this next weekend.:D

Today is a Potato down day for me. Yesturday was my youngest daughters first birthday party :love: and I may have....over indulged a bit..so now I have to make up for it....
If today goes well, I may try a few potato days.. we will see...

Missouri_Librarian 03-10-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motivatedMomma4 (Post 16307757)

Today is a Potato down day for me. Yesturday was my youngest daughters first birthday party :love: and I may have....over indulged a bit..so now I have to make up for it....

ahhhh a 1st birthday...how sweet...that seems so far away....my only baby is now 16..YIKES :heart:

JMBM 03-10-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian (Post 16307733)
I found the spaghetti squash after going to 3 stores...it is baking now...i am excited to try it with dinner

I also found some of the kerrygold cheese many are talking about...am excited to try that on an ud

Will be back to post final totals...hang tough all the day is winding down quickly...<3

I was thinking of having the other half of mine for dinner. I'd end up with 240 cals, but so satisfying. :yummy:

Luv2Eat 03-10-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

:up:

JMBM 03-10-2013 04:04 PM

Finished my DD with 269 calories.:up:

1 can of Low fat black eyed peas = 99

1/2 c. mashed potatoes = 110

1/2 tsp coconut oil = 60

tobelowcarber 03-10-2013 04:10 PM

B: 1 tsp coconut oil 40 cal
L: 2 cups bone broth, 4.9 oz baked turkey, 5 oz sautéed mushroom 223 cal
D: 3.45 oz baked turkey, 5 oz sautéed mushroom, 4 oz sliced cucumber 192 cal

total 455 cal/12 gr carbs

Yennie 03-10-2013 04:11 PM

It's 4:00 and I'm still resisting the treats at the meeting. 1 hour left then about 2 hours driving home where dinner will be waiting. Nursing a Diet Pepsi which is one of the loveliest beverages in this moment...willpower!!! Onward & downward we go!

Missouri_Librarian 03-10-2013 04:34 PM

DD is over and I am actually stuffed...I like saving my cals for a dinner meal so far...

B; none
L; none....
D; 1 blackened salmon filet, 3/4 cup spaghetti squash with 2 tablespoons parm cheese

Cals: 482....counting it real close to 500...my DD number is 442 but thinking i will be ok

GREAT DAY ALL...PROUD OF EVERYONE...HERE WE COME UD

sorenkkg 03-10-2013 05:43 PM

I'm snacking, but only on veggies... I think I'll be at 650 for the day, and ok with that. Forgot to buy lemons... :doh:

Having 2 frozen dinners (a small one now, bigger one later) and have stuff for breakfast ready!
Can't come soon enough!

Missouri_Librarian 03-10-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorenkkg (Post 16308091)
I'm snacking, but only on veggies... I think I'll be at 650 for the day, and ok with that. Forgot to buy lemons... :doh:

Having 2 frozen dinners (a small one now, bigger one later) and have stuff for breakfast ready!
Can't come soon enough!

Cant come early enough for us either....have to go in early to get ready for the book fair at school, so we are going to dunkin donuts for breakfast....i am already looking at numbers...I think I am doing a bagel with cream cheese...:)

JMBM 03-10-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian (Post 16308096)
Cant come early enough for us either....have to go in early to get ready for the book fair at school, so we are going to dunkin donuts for breakfast....i am already looking at numbers...I think I am doing a bagel with cream cheese...:)

Oh I love book fair!:jumpjoy: I just love children's books and just remember the joy of getting to make my wish list.:heart:;)

Missouri_Librarian 03-10-2013 06:38 PM

I love it too....it is alot of work but so worth it for the students.....plus it also gives me a break to get other of my work done since library is closed while i do the fair...i am also excited to buy new books for our library. that is the fun part...next yr my budget has been frozen, so these fairs really help me get books in

hot-in-texas 03-10-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot-in-texas (Post 16307044)
Hello:)
I'm going to try to keep it low today, at least within my calculator numbers.
I don't have anything planned, but am gonna try to hold off as long as possible. I wish someone would finish off the smoked Gouda pimento cheese that's in the fridge, I almost just gave in a minute ago to eat it. I may have to throw it away. It's soooooooooo good.

Ended up with
L: sauteed coleslaw mix( this stuff is awesome, don't know why I never bought it before!) With 1 oz chicken and WW cheese wedge-110
S:salmon croquet-200
D-1 egg, 2 slices bacon-130
Total 440
Spent the day being lazy and watching season 3 if Downton Abbey

hot-in-texas 03-10-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motivatedMomma4 (Post 16307757)

Happy b-day to your little one!

tobelowcarber 03-11-2013 04:19 AM

Quote:

I love spaghetti squash, but it loos like the season is over, can't find it anywhere :sad: I think, next fall I will freeze some.