Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD SUNDAY. Come on in!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/799107-ud-sunday-come.html)

adillenal 03-10-2013 06:25 AM

UD SUNDAY. Come on in!!

I am experimenting with maintenance and I am going to try a high fat moderate protein UD today since I read Dr. Mercola's blog this morning.

UD
B - scrambled eggs in butter with shredded cheese and SF marmalade, home raised pork sausage, coffee with HWC (600 calories. YIKES!!)
L - Fried cabbage in butter
D - scrambled eggs with shredded cheese, sausage

mom23kids 03-10-2013 07:06 AM

B-half of a bakery donut
L-at the inlaws-steak on the grill, large loaded salad and fries. Will probably skip the rolls and dessert
S-?? Maybe a flatbread turkey wrap and chex mix

Librarygirl 03-10-2013 07:33 AM

Coffee: 450? Three cups of 2 T of HWC...didn't finish the first, added coffee, still emptied the last bit but decided to have another, but didn't finish 1/3 of it. Lots of calories!!! Will have to do for my breakfast!

L-??

D-??

BaileysGirl 03-10-2013 08:14 AM

I woke up to a growling tummy! Yesterdays DD was a little over due to grazing.

B - 2 med egg omelete w onions, peppers, mushrooms, spinach, cheese topped w/ salsa, sour cream, little avocado, 2 slices of bacon & hash browns 450 cals
L - no idea may or may not have lunch
D - hopefully grilled chicken and a big salad or lc pizza w/ salad
S - trefoils 160 cals

KeirasMom 03-10-2013 08:38 AM

B: Cinnamon rolls made into waffles on the George Foreman grill, coffee

L/D: Up in the air, but I have leftovers to use up.

Spinach and chive linguine with butter/myzithra; tilapia; asparagus. I also got some artichokes which will need to be used sometime soon. I may defrost a couple of steaks. See how well thought out this UD is? :D

Demonica 03-10-2013 08:53 AM

B- bacon and eggs with green peppers, cheese and HWC. Coffee with CO and HWC (3 cups with 1 tsp of each in each cup)
L- tilapia with 1 tbsp tartar sauce, salad with cheese, peppers and blue cheese dressing.
D- cheeseburger, a couple strawberries with a little HWC, olives with mascarpone cheese.

adillenal 03-10-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adillenal (Post 16306880)
I am experimenting with maintenance and I am going to try a high fat moderate protein UD today since I read Dr. Mercola's blog this morning.

UD
B - scrambled eggs in butter with shredded cheese and SF marmalade, home raised pork sausage, coffee with HWC (600 calories. YIKES!!)
L - Fried cabbage in butter
D - scrambled eggs with shredded cheese, sausage

I have been looking forward to fried cabbage all morning until it was time to have something for lunch in the middle of the afternoon. I spied my spaghetti squash collection from last fall and decided that was what I wanted. So a small serving of squash with butter and shredded cheese and I am full again. :)

BaileysGirl 03-10-2013 12:46 PM

Yum Adi! Sounds good! Your too Dawn! I just made broccoli slaw w bacon, red onion tossed in some sliced grape tomatoes! DH is grilling pork chops and chicken!

SlowSure 03-10-2013 02:17 PM

I've made a big effort to do better with the calorie target today. After being fairly unwell during the night, I made congee (150g of basmati rice in 2.4l of water and some salt).

I've had several small bowls of this today and it's soothed my tum rather nicely. That quantity is a total of around 530kcals (I'll have some leftover for tomorrow): I've dressed the bowls with either rice vinegar or a little low-fat stock powder so that's probably approx. 70kcals.

I've had approx. 200g of mashed potato or approx. another 160kcals.

Grand total of approx. 700kcals so possibly more of an MD than an UD but not too bad.

I hope that UD went well for everyone else.

BaileysGirl 03-10-2013 03:50 PM

Snacked on lentil chips and ranch dip made w greek yogurt for lunch. 300 cals

DH grilled pork chops and chicken and I made broccoli slaw! Using guys sf bbq sauce. 300 cals

And made Sunnys lc mini carrot cakes w cream chz icing. Soo good! 180 cals

Kissa 03-10-2013 04:04 PM

Nice UD today. Theatre after a lunch of a lovely 'gastro' burger and chips (fries). 2 small glasses of red wine.

Small ice cream during the interval.

Soup and 2 slices of toast tonight.

Around 1600. :)

KeirasMom 03-10-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16307075)
B: Cinnamon rolls made into waffles on the George Foreman grill, coffee

L/D: Up in the air, but I have leftovers to use up.

Spinach and chive linguine with butter/myzithra; tilapia; asparagus. I also got some artichokes which will need to be used sometime soon. I may defrost a couple of steaks. See how well thought out this UD is? :D

L: Ended up being the leftover spinach and chive linguine with butter and myzithra, tilapia, and asparagus
D: Small steak, small artichoke with 1 T mayo, 2 oz. French baguette

Still have room for wine and 4 Thin Mints. Gotta love Girl Scout cookie season!