Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Early bedtime on DD's!!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/799052-early-bedtime-dds.html)

Evie1978 03-08-2013 07:03 PM

Early bedtime on DD's!!!

Soooo stoked that today is almost over! :jumpjoy: Off to meet the sandman...dreaming of donuts which I know I won't eat when I am allowed because for all the fantasizing I do on my dd's...I never want it on my ud's. Not too hungry now....3 gluc tabs with dinner filled me up pretty good...gym in the am and a guilt free dinner at red lobster in the pm! Hope all my fellow dd'rs had a great one..enjoy your ud's tomorrow~!

Shari4 03-08-2013 07:18 PM

Nite, Evie!! And let me :welcome: you, too! I'm glad you've had a good day! See you in the morning! :)

Carly 03-08-2013 07:18 PM

Sleep well.

Missouri_Librarian 03-08-2013 08:02 PM

welcome...i am a newbie also and just in my 1st week....today was also a DD for me and am ready for my UD tomorrow and dinner out...working on my menu now...have a great sleep and hope your day today was beautiful

LoCarbGal 03-08-2013 09:55 PM

You're doing great! And yes, early bedtimes can be life and sanity savers on DDs! Sweet dreams!

JMBM 03-09-2013 05:46 AM

:welcome: Evie, I'm fairly new myself. Wishing you great success!:clap: BTW, where did you get those gluc tabs? And is that what they are actually called?

BaileysGirl 03-09-2013 08:52 AM

I TOO ENJOY EARLY BEDTIMES ON DD!!! Plus more sleep helps with weight loss, or so they say! LOL

taghag 03-09-2013 08:53 AM

Sooner you go to bed the sooner you can wake up and eat!!! ;)

LoCarbGal 03-09-2013 10:07 AM

Taghag, I just have to tell you that every time I see your avi I think you're Vanessa Marcil!

From one Mo girl to another. I grew up in K.C. area!

Yam-Yam 03-09-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taghag (Post 16305553)

:rofl::rofl: Love that!:up:

taghag 03-09-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16305689)
Taghag, I just have to tell you that every time I see your avi I think you're Vanessa Marcil!

I am actually a San Diego native. I moved out here to Joplin 4 years ago to be with my dad before it was too late. I LOVE KC!!!! Guess you can take the girl out of the big city but not the big city out of the girl! ;)

Missouri_Librarian 03-09-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16305689)

Where are you now?....Although I am up the road from KC, I am there alot...much more to do in the city as we say...think maybe we talked about it before but my bf is actually from raytown now but grew up in grandview....we are considering moving to north kansas city area since that is 1/2 way from his job and my job....:)

LoCarbGal 03-09-2013 10:30 AM

I'm in AZ now. But I grew up in Independence and my grandma lived in Raytown. I've got family all over town, including Liberty and Excelsior Springs in the north. I haven't been back in about 7 years, but with family and my best friend still there, it's only a matter of time!

Missouri_Librarian 03-09-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16305743)
I'm in AZ now. But I grew up in Independence and my grandma lived in Raytown. I've got family all over town, including Liberty and Excelsior Springs in the north. I haven't been back in about 7 years, but with family and my best friend still there, it's only a matter of time!

Ahhh now that i read this, i think i asked you this before, sorry

It is sure time to come back, you should come back this summer if you can and we should try and meet, that would be neat

Hopefully soon we will decide stay here or move down that way a bit...so many things to consider

LoCarbGal 03-09-2013 10:58 AM

Yes, it would be great to meet up! I'll let you know if I'm planning a trip back.

JMBM 03-09-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taghag (Post 16305553)

Woo Hoo, amen to that sister!:hyst:

Luna Loca 03-09-2013 02:46 PM

Huh, so funny to pop in and read the familiar town names. I live in Springfield (for a few more days) but spent 20 years in Kansas City. Liberty and Claycomo, mostly, and then moved to Brighton and 152 in KC North.

Love North KC, nice little town, DD went to school there.

We just got back from a visit to see our older DD and DS, who still live in KC. Old stomping grounds for sure!

Carly 03-09-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna Loca (Post 16306230)
Huh, so funny to pop in and read the familiar town names. I live in Springfield (for a few more days) but spent 20 years in Kansas City. Liberty and Claycomo, mostly, and then moved to Brighton and 152 in KC North.

We just got back from a visit to see our older DD and DS, who still live in KC. Old stomping grounds for sure!

Hi Luna! Was wondering how you were.

Missouri_Librarian 03-09-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna Loca (Post 16306230)

oh thats great...nice to see so many Missourians or past ones here...I love Springfield area....i have 1 sister who went to drury and another who went to sms...also have some family from the republic area

where are you moving too?

Luna Loca 03-10-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian (Post 16306639)
oh thats great...nice to see so many Missourians or past ones here...I love Springfield area....i have 1 sister who went to drury and another who went to sms...also have some family from the republic area

where are you moving too?

Moving to Austin, TX. But all three of my kids still live in Missouri, so I'll be back with some regularity. Like in July, probably. Although July is no great shakes in Missouri, either. :laugh:

zipp2play 03-13-2013 05:59 AM

I'm late seeing this. I live in Lawrence KS. I grew up in Sedalia MO, went to College at SMSU (what it was called then) Springfield MO. I also lived many years in the Metro KC area, although Lawrence is just 20 minutes from KC Metro!

Small WORLD!

OH and for the theme of the thread, I often go to bed early on DD's. I get up there, wash face/brush teeth and start reading so I am not anywhere near food...

Luna Loca 03-25-2013 05:16 PM

Monica, it is a small world. I spent most of January living with a friend in Lawrence. The weather was nice back then... :laugh:

Evie1978 03-25-2013 06:26 PM

Jmbm....so late seeing your question!! I get my gluc tabs from vitamin shoppe....9.99 for 100 tabs....not too bad!

JMBM 03-25-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evie1978 (Post 16336168)
Jmbm....so late seeing your question!! I get my gluc tabs from vitamin shoppe....9.99 for 100 tabs....not too bad!

No problem. Just wondered where to find them and about how much they were. Thanks for the info!:high5: