Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Yennie this is for you (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/799024-yennie-you.html)

Yam-Yam 03-08-2013 11:36 AM

Yennie this is for you

I went back to read the yamster posts from last night on the Thursday UD thread and laughed all over again. Saw your post about the hamster dance and couldn't resist looking it up. It's like an exercise DVD! Let's all get up and do the hamster dance! (of course now it's going to be in my head all day. lol!)

The hamster dance - Yahoo! Search Results

LoCarbGal 03-08-2013 12:02 PM

:rofl:

Yennie 03-08-2013 02:01 PM

OMG you found it!!!! Love it!
Man, nothing was more irritating than trying to study for BioChem in the dorms & ha ing people blare that bloody thing over and over and over!
I'm old enough to remember when the internet was "born" and all the foolishness that came along with it, initially. Because now we are so sophisticated!
That made my day!

hot-in-texas 03-08-2013 02:41 PM

yennie, you can get your real ticker now!! Mine is messed up, have to tweak it.

Carly 03-08-2013 03:00 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:hyst::hyst::hyst::hyst:

I have never seen that!!!!! I was either studying that day or... drunk... a story for another day... I digress...

My deep down fear is that I would look like that hamster if I ever tried Zumba :o

KeirasMom 03-08-2013 03:59 PM

I'm sad I'm at work and can't watch this now!

Librarygirl 03-08-2013 04:18 PM

So nice to see you so excited about re-starting JUDDD, Yam!! Your enthusiasm is catching!:up::clap:

Yennie 03-08-2013 08:19 PM

Oh Sher thanks! I'm out of the country at the moment & only on my phone but when I get home I'll get 're done!!
Tomorrow we are having British tea - sandwiches, scones, crumpets, clotted cream, the works. Excited! And off plan but don't care, will deal with it when we're home :)

svenskamae 03-08-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carly (Post 16304466)
My deep down fear is that I would look like that hamster if I ever tried Zumba :o

:rofl: I should be so lucky ... that hamster is lots more capable of following a beat than I am! :o

Carly 03-09-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svenskamae (Post 16304974)
:rofl: I should be so lucky ... that hamster is lots more capable of following a beat than I am! :o

You're right, I should be as graceful and on beat as that hamster!:o

Flossyliz 03-10-2013 04:15 AM

Ah that took me back! I remember when my son first showed it to me. I'd never seen anything like it and I was quite enchanted by it. :o
Gosh, aren't we so much more sophisticated now?! (:rolleyes: well, most of the time at least!)

DH just came rushing into the room looking very alarmed. He said that through the wall it sounded like cats fighting! :hyst:

Thanks Yam-Yam - I'll be singing it all day now :annoyed:
:laugh:

Yennie 03-10-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot-in-texas (Post 16304426)
yennie, you can get your real ticker now!! Mine is messed up, have to tweak it.

Ok, Sher - I'm apparently ticker deficient.
How do I do it? I've tried copying and pasting all the different codes in the place where you type for the signature. I've also tried to do it in the area where you could upload a picture.

Help!!

hot-in-texas 03-10-2013 08:28 PM

Yennie, mine is kind of messed up, but if you read the 'how to add a ticker to your signature' thread on the main lowcarb page, and you choose to do options 1, then you will go to that little box where the codes are for forums, boards, etc, and just copy the middle line, I think. It's the one that says PNG at the end( I think). And then edit your signature. You have to type something like[sigpic][/sigpic] and then paste the code. Hope that works, I have to figure out what is wrong with mine...

Yennie 03-10-2013 10:14 PM

awesome, thanks! I'll try it tomorrow.

Kissa 03-11-2013 05:12 AM

Library girl Cindy even made me a lovely ticker, but I can't get it on here no matter what I do. I am elderly challenged though. :)

If you are in the UK Yennie I hope you had some fun inspite of the weather. Glad you got to have a "tea". I just hope that they gave you real clotted cream. Some places in London give you whipped cream...I send it back!

Yennie 03-11-2013 08:36 PM

Sher - as you can see, its totally messed up. I'm playing with it - followed all the recommendations on the thread. Working on it...maybe...

hot-in-texas 03-11-2013 08:46 PM

As you can see, yours looks awesome and mine looked like poo, so I had to take it off. Have no idea what I am doing wrong.

Kissa, that was sweet of LG:)

Yennie 03-11-2013 08:49 PM

No, I had a different one I made at Lilyslim. You probably saw that one but I took it off because I was playing around with a different one and lost the code. Need to re-do it.
I really want the horse!!!

LoCarbGal 03-13-2013 12:55 PM

LOVE your new ticker, Jen. It's so YOU! (except that YOU are missing from the horse on the ticker!) I like my ticker horsie too, even though I don't ride too often, they sure are beautiful creatures.

Flutter 03-13-2013 01:03 PM

Awww, it's cute Yennie!!!!

Yennie 03-13-2013 01:24 PM

Thanks! Ultimately I had to have Cherri do it for me, as I tried so desperately to follow all the instructions and it still came out icky, blurry and black. I'm worried about having to ask her to change it all the time for me when I have losses (what are those? Been so long since the scale has moved I almost can't remember what those are!)
Love her to death but I really need my mom to leave town. I'm just maintaining with her here. Which, I shouldn't complain, because before JUDDD I would have gained... :)

LoCarbGal 03-13-2013 01:27 PM

I had to have her do mine at first too, but after that, I've been able to easily update it. I just update it on the site, then save picture as...then upload it from my computer. Easy peasy!

Yennie 03-13-2013 02:07 PM

I tried that, and it still came out black and icky. Looks fine on my computer, uploads like yuck.
Well, we'll see what it looks like when I try it with an update. Won't fret about it now. :)