Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2013, 05:33 AM   #61
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/145, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMBM View Post
Ended up with 1510 cals for the day which left me with 231 extra. I know we aren't suppose to carry over calories, however, my son just informed me he is coming home from school and wanted me to go to lunch with him and his new girlfriend. I'm thinking, nooooooo not on a DD Anyway, I ended up have the extra calories left from using one less Tbsp of PB on my sandwich for lunch today and only drinking 1 cup of almond milk instead of 2. I wanted to try to stick with 350 to 375 on tomorrows DD, but eating that early is going to make it hard to get through the rest of the day without anything so If we go to this particular restaurant I can get a bowl of potato soup for 105 if it has no added cheese and bacon bits. So if I eat 350 or so for dinner I should be ok since I was under 231 on my UD today right? Is that as clear as mud?
No need to make it so complicated. I would have eaten a little closer to my UD numbers anyway, but you came fairly close. DD, if you have to go over a little, it's not a big deal. If you check your ranges on Dr. Johnson's calculator, you'll see that WLM goes up quite a bit through the different percentages. Ideally, you'd stick close to your 20% for fastest weight loss, but going up to 30 or more isn't going to hurt anything.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2013, 05:47 AM   #62
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
No need to make it so complicated. I would have eaten a little closer to my UD numbers anyway, but you came fairly close. DD, if you have to go over a little, it's not a big deal. If you check your ranges on Dr. Johnson's calculator, you'll see that WLM goes up quite a bit through the different percentages. Ideally, you'd stick close to your 20% for fastest weight loss, but going up to 30 or more isn't going to hurt anything.
Thanks Dawn! I guess since I've been trying to get back on track and dropped my DD # it gets me anxious if something unexpectedly comes up. I told them I may just sit with them and have lemon water, but I googled some menu items and found something low that I like so I'm going to go with that. That will put me up at 105 for my lunch and still have a 200 to 300 to have a meal for dinner. I was also going to ask you a question because I remembered seeing that you were doing the 5:2 for maintenance. On your 2 DD's do you keep your numbers very low, or do you follow the number off of the maintenance calculator?
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:02 AM   #63
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/145, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
I've been staying pretty low, often around 250, but I'm comfortable with that. I'll allow myself up to 500, but haven't needed it yet. I also sort of feel like, with only 2 DDs a week, it can't hurt to go lower and really try to keep the Sirts flowing.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:10 AM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I've been staying pretty low, often around 250, but I'm comfortable with that. I'll allow myself up to 500, but haven't needed it yet. I also sort of feel like, with only 2 DDs a week, it can't hurt to go lower and really try to keep the Sirts flowing.
Ok. I was just curious. I was playing around with the JUDDD calculator to see what my maintenance numbers would be (which look doable). But wasn't sure if I decide to do the 5:2 what I should do for my UD/DD numbers or how to calculate it. Hoping to be in maintenace by late Apr, or May.
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote