Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Thursday-let's rock this! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/798915-dd-thursday-lets-rock.html)

mom23kids 03-07-2013 06:21 AM

DD Thursday-let's rock this!

Yesterday I decided to recommitt to JUDDD for my maintenance plan. I had planned on yesterday being a dd but as it got later in the day I was starving and realized that the day before I had only eaten about 1,000 calories (not on purpose, just worked out that way). I decided at 7pm to make it an ud and ate over 1,000 calories to hit my ud calorie number and 'calorie up' so I could have a good dd today. Results this morning-a two pound woosh and a new low :hyst: I'm ready to rock my first dd in over a month today :D

1 whole egg with 2 egg whites, scrambled with a bit of ketchup
1 hb egg
1 pickle
1 Italian light flat bread, toasted, with lc spread
Cup diet hot cocoa

330 calories (may add a second wedge of lc spread)

What's your DD plan for today?

Kimmietoo 03-07-2013 06:41 AM

Hi Sara!

I will start the day with coffee and CO with sugar free caramel.
At 2:30 (post HIIT) I will have a scoop of vanilla protein powder w/ a tsp of dehydrated tangerine peel. OOOOO yummy!
About 5pm I will have psyllium with lots of water
Around 730 pm it will be time for Shiratki spinach noodles, imitation crab flakes, parmesan and kefir sauce (trying something new) with a sprinkling of nutmeg
I will still have enough calories left to enjoy a 80 cal ice cream treat that I bought at the grocery yesterday.

WTG on the WOOSH! Always a delight to see a drop after an UD!

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Kimmie

Will keep quantities low and be sure that the total <500.

TryingJudd 03-07-2013 06:54 AM

B- magic pop, half cup ff greek yogurt w half cup of blueberries (125 cals)
L - chicken broth (5) and cup of cherry tomatoes (25)
D - TBD, maybe tuna salad (light) stuffed into a tomato

shooting for 350 cals

zipp2play 03-07-2013 07:03 AM

salad

then dinner in Sunny CA (after dark)! Meeting my BFF's there. I will try to eat only the salad before arriving there. Then, all bets are off after that!!!! Probably end up a mid day, although by the time you factor in the time change and everything, dinner in CA could probably count as an UP DAY meal for tomorrow! ;) :hyst:

LoCarbGal 03-07-2013 07:16 AM

Have a fabulous time Monica!:cool:

b_lou_who 03-07-2013 07:17 AM

b hemp protein with extra fiber in water and a small APPLE
l lentils with tsp coconut oil and pink salt - they are cooking in my office travel crockpot right now, small ORANGE
d thinking baba ganoush wrapped in LETTUCE leaves, have a couple EGGPLANTS that need to be roasted today

sons took us out to dinner last night, I had one and a half fresh juice/rum cocktails which spiked my weight almost five pounds this morning.
I know liquor will do that to me, why did I absentmindedly step on the scale this morning? BAH

Dottie 03-07-2013 07:17 AM

Woke up with a headache and upset tummy so I'm making a veggie soup with potatoes, celery, spinach and chicken broth. Maybe 300 cals for a big pot that I'll snack on all day.

b_lou_who 03-07-2013 07:42 AM

^^sounds good Dottie dear! Get well

adillenal 03-07-2013 07:43 AM

DD
B - coffee with HWC, 2 eggs with SF marmalade
L - cold boiled potato, broth
D - cold boiled potato, broth
And it is mid morning and I am freezing. My electric heater is melting the rubber soles off my shoes but my feet are still cold

mom23kids 03-07-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dottie (Post 16301149)
Woke up with a headache and upset tummy so I'm making a veggie soup with potatoes, celery, spinach and chicken broth. Maybe 300 cals for a big pot that I'll snack on all day.

Hope you feel better soon! I've got two kids home with the flu right now :down:

Dottie 03-07-2013 08:12 AM

Thanks, just a lingering migraine that is *almost* gone then pops up to say "nope!" :mad:

KeirasMom 03-07-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zipp2play (Post 16301113)
salad

then dinner in Sunny CA (after dark)! Meeting my BFF's there. I will try to eat only the salad before arriving there. Then, all bets are off after that!!!! Probably end up a mid day, although by the time you factor in the time change and everything, dinner in CA could probably count as an UP DAY meal for tomorrow! ;) :hyst:

Depending on where you're going, it might not be so sunny. I'm smack dab in the middle of the state and it's raining here. :doh:

BaileysGirl 03-07-2013 09:44 AM

B - sweet n spicy tea & green peach tea - trying to get Bernice to visit after more than a few days. :stars:
L - tuna salad n lentil chips
D - oatmeal w/ flax

zipp2play 03-07-2013 09:56 AM

Thanks Dawn! I am heading to San Diego and when I get there, it will be dark whether it is cloudy or not. I think I arrive 7:00 p.m. CA time! :hyst: I am just excited to get the HECK out of KANSAS!!!!!!

LCG thanks girl!!!!!

Dottie Feel better girl!

Mom3 - I hope your little ones feel better. Nothing worse than the tummy bug!