Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 04:52 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Started Judd on 3.26.12
WOE: Judd
Start Date: 3.26.12
UD Tuesday - what's the plan?

Hi all - counting every morsel today and trying to hit 1600 or less calories.

B - pb crackers (200)
S- orange (65)
L- Wendy's small chiili and crackers (260), 2 clementines (70)
= 600 calories

That leaves 1000 for a mystery dinner and desert. NO Wine but there will be chocolate!
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2013, 06:36 AM   #2
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Today I will stay under 2100 calories!!!

B: Coffee w/HWC
L: Coffee w/HWC, yogurt or an apple
D: Beef stroganoff, brussel sprouts, wine
D: Cheesecake!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:54 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Two of my favorite initial-only gals! TJ and LCG! Tracking and sticking to your allotments is what is working for me (sometimes more than others) and I know it will work for you too

Soooo happy today is an UD, ya know? Haven't had breakfast yet, but since DH is home (sigh) will make for 2.

B: eggs, lc bread, cheese (had a craving), some butter
L: not sure
D: pork sirloin roast (if I avoid the fat, only 516 cals for 16oz, which I bet I can't eat all of)... some of my kale/spinach/cabbage puree x2 (77 each) and still room for 240 of chocolate

So, obviously, I need to fill in some blanks. Will post update later

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:26 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
So far nothing yet as I'm still in bed
Gramma has the peanut, hubby at work & I've got the day off. Course, the cows are really starting to holler so I'll be getting up very soon.
B: coffee w sf vanilla & maybe some co
L: not sure yet. Maybe protein shake as I will be on the go.
D: hubby wants to go to one of our fave places, a BBQ restaurant. I can get outta there anywhere between 600-1400 cals (or more, but ya know) so I guess my day will kinda depend on what I think I want for dinner, or what I have for dinner will depend in my day.
Happy Tuesday friends!!

My Potato Hacking Journal
All I ask is that you lead an evidence-based life.

Last edited by Yennie; 03-05-2013 at 08:27 AM.. Reason: cant type on my phone
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:37 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
Took the morning off work today.
Brunch 1/2 of a 3 egg omelet cooked in coconut oil with 1/4 cup chili, 1/2 orange-225
Going in to work at 1, want to eat a little something more before then, but don't know what?
Dinner? Maybe pork/green chili stew.
Just remembered I have girl scout cookies in the freezer at work(samoas). Prob will have a couple of those.
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:50 AM   #6
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: akilah
Stats: 145/133/120
WOE: zone
Start Date: late october 2012
monday-thursday i get up at 8:00 am to take care of my kids and i work from 6:00pm-2:15 am...so i have a longggg day...so since I eat dinner so late at night I eat brunch instead of lunch..but all i know is ...Brunch=CINNAMON ROLLS lol.
akilah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:56 AM   #7
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Going to NOT go over my 1900 calorie allotment today!

I'm thawing out a sirloin tip thin steak and two chicken breasts from the freezer. DH wants chicken for dinner. I want beef! I may have the beef for lunch and then chicken for dinner.

I'm having half and half in my coffee right now and plan to have some Coconut oil with hot chocolate later in the morning. It's such a comforting drink and keeps my appetite totally in check.

Got my digital scale out on the counter to weigh every morsel and lots of veggies to chop up so I can safely munch whenever. I might just make some high volume vegetable soup and throw in some of the chicken. I get to eat a lot that way, keep the carbs lower and feel really full.

I'm not hungry at all yet. That usually happens after a great DD. Feels good to not be hungry!

"Weight loss isn't about winning a race; it's about crossing the finish line at your own pace." -Dianna Rodriguiz

current numbers: 2000/400
goal numbers: 1700/350 (just a reminder)
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #8
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Akilah! LOL, omg, I know the feeling... I made 16 rolls from 1lb of pizza dough on Sunday, and ate about 9 of them (shhh, don't tell DH that I didn't split them equally! ) They're gone now, thankfully. I'm dealing with the bloat, but 3L of lemon water yesterday really helped

Yam-- are you always into beef? is this just a thing? you're not anemic? just asking... I love my beef too, and I'm always finding it on sale, more so than other proteins... so my meals are like DD - maybe chicken, UD beef.. DD--maybe fish, UD--beef and so on.

Although, today is pork, only b/c we had chicken on our UD and our DD, so, ya know, enough is enough.

I'm having 1/2 a LC cauliflower pizza crust pizza for my late lunch now, and then will roast up that pork sirloin with some green puree and then chocolate for dinner

ttfn peeps!
S.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

before I went to work, I cubed up some pork, dredged it in coconut flour, then lightly browned in coconut oil, then I dumped that with some green chilis choped, chopped up tomatoes, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and water to cover into the crockpot, covered and put it on high. Thinking it will be good! I may put it over some rice or mashed potato, and serve with avocado for dinner.

I had 3 samoa cookies and a cup of coffee with creamer when I got to work, so yummy!! I think part of the secret to a good UD, is really savoring your food. too often in the past, I would just gobble it up.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:38 PM   #10
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post

Yam-- are you always into beef? is this just a thing? you're not anemic? just asking... I love my beef too, and I'm always finding it on sale, more so than other proteins... so my meals are like DD - maybe chicken, UD beef.. DD--maybe fish, UD--beef and so on.

Although, today is pork, only b/c we had chicken on our UD and our DD, so, ya know, enough is enough.

I'm having 1/2 a LC cauliflower pizza crust pizza for my late lunch now, and then will roast up that pork sirloin with some green puree and then chocolate for dinner

ttfn peeps!
S.
Hmmmmm.... I'm not usually into beef. I mean I like it. We have it once a week or sometimes once every 2 weeks. But yesterday it's all I could think about! And, it really satisfied me. So, today when I was getting chicken breasts out of the freezer I saw this nice, thin steak and thought I better start thawing it in case I had that craving again today. Gotta be prepared! Never thought about maybe being low in iron. But, if I am, that will take care of it for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
before I went to work, I cubed up some pork, dredged it in coconut flour, then lightly browned in coconut oil, then I dumped that with some green chilis choped, chopped up tomatoes, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and water to cover into the crockpot, covered and put it on high. Thinking it will be good! I may put it over some rice or mashed potato, and serve with avocado for dinner.

I had 3 samoa cookies and a cup of coffee with creamer when I got to work, so yummy!! I think part of the secret to a good UD, is really savoring your food. too often in the past, I would just gobble it up.
Yum! That sounds deeeeeelish! This is the second time today I've heard someone mention coconut flour. I bought some from Netrition but have not used it yet. Time for me to experiment.

Love your idea of savoring our food. Should lead to satisfaction.
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kellysue24
Stats: 279/250/200 (first goal)/150 (ultimate goal)
WOE: I'll try anything once
Start Date: September 3, 2009
B Soft Taco with homemade salsa, sourcream and ground beef. I HATE breakfast food.
L. Chips and Salsa
D. Pork chops, rice/gravy, greens, sweet potatoes and cornbread.

I put everything in my tracker and I'm just under my calories. I hope it's right :/
kellysue24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:24 PM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

is this a pork day, or what? lol

yam yam-I just bought coconut flour for the first time last weekend. It was kinda expensive, but I think a little will go along way since I rarely use flour anymore. Let me just say, it smells terrific! I made banana bread with it, using a half cup, really good. Now I used it for the pork today, will see how it turns out . I think it was a good investment
Kellysue soft taco for breakfast sounds AWESOME!
Old 03-05-2013, 01:38 PM   #13
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
is this a pork day, or what? lol
Everyday could be a pork day for me
Old 03-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellysue24 View Post
Everyday could be a pork day for me
Then you've got to try what I made today, SO good, I just tasted it. I used 2 pork steaks, cubed, and browned, 2 cans diced green chilies, and 1 whole tomato cut up and water to cover, on high in the slow cooker for 4 hours. So tender, spicy and yummy!
Old 03-05-2013, 03:21 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Then you've got to try what I made today, SO good, I just tasted it. I used 2 pork steaks, cubed, and browned, 2 cans diced green chilies, and 1 whole tomato cut up and water to cover, on high in the slow cooker for 4 hours. So tender, spicy and yummy!
You had me at green chilies...yum.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #16
Major LCF Poster!

I ended up eating a piece of vanilla bean cheesecake from Safeway for "lunch". We had it at work yesterday and I brought it home to save for today. I need to try to figure out what that's worth so I can calculate for dinner tonight.
We grew our own pigs for the first time this year and they went bye-bye in December. We're loaded on pork right now and it is the best meat ever! Can't top home grown!
The bigger calves go in November - one of them is making me very mad as he's picking on my pony. I tell him almost every day that I can't wait until he's steak and I'm going to chew him extra hard. Gives new meaning to talking to your food, huh?
Old 03-05-2013, 06:05 PM   #17
Major LCF Poster!

435 calories during the day, then:
2 green chili pork burritos-850
Chips and guacamole-250
1/2 cup dannon lite and fit vanilla yogurt with 1/4 cup of blueberries and raspberries and two thirds Tbs honey-125
Total-1655
Old 03-05-2013, 08:28 PM   #18
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post
The bigger calves go in November - one of them is making me very mad as he's picking on my pony. I tell him almost every day that I can't wait until he's steak and I'm going to chew him extra hard. Gives new meaning to talking to your food, huh?
Lol love it.

My day went as above, then got a wholloping migraine, lost my appetite. Had chocolate and I'm still about 150 under, but whatever.

Have fresh lemons, arugula and/or broccoli for tomorrow. Love DDs! Who'd a thunk a year ago I'd say that!?!?

S.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:19 PM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post
Love DDs! Who'd a thunk a year ago I'd say that!?!?

S.
I know, right? This morning I was like - eh, I have to eat today. Its funny, I feel like I can last longer on my UDs without eating than my DDs. Course, I was good & occupied from about 9:30-2:30 at the barn riding my horses, talking to friends, etc. Good way to take my mind off food, even if the %#$@ goat spilled my coffee!!

What a miracle this JUDDD is!
Old 03-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #20
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Today I will stay under 2100 calories!!!

B: Coffee w/HWC
L: Coffee w/HWC, yogurt
D: Beef stroganoff, brussel sprouts, wine
D: Cheesecake!
I DID IT! First UD in a while I've stayed within my calories, ending at 2074! I'm ready for a good DD tomorrow and now I know I can still do this durn UD thingy!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:43 PM   #21
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
I DID IT! First UD in a while I've stayed within my calories, ending at 2074! I'm ready for a good DD tomorrow and now I know I can still do this durn UD thingy!
i knew you could! Now you know too!
And I'd say it wasn't even a normal one, where you could eat all meals, so double good on ya for saving up for a special meal!
S.