Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/798693-its-brand-new-day.html)

Eieio 03-04-2013 09:02 AM

IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY

My day started out great, feed the wild birds, checked on the cat, of course checked freshly potted up tomato, hyacinth flowers, cypress vine plants.
And finishing second cup of joe ( coffee).
Beautiful 45 degrees, gentle breeze in Missouri town today, expected to gt to 61 d.
But first before all this happened.
I weighted!
And I'm at my target wt. actually at 132.6#
I'm very thankful for u all.
Reading about everyone's habits, ways of wanting to be healthy, makes my world bigger. More interesting.
I've never had big issues food, been fight 10-15 lbs last few years.
My new plan is to try to eat only when I'm hungry= ha right!
It sounds good.
I found a interesting book a man call Cameron (Albontzon) sorry close as I remember. "The Guru in You" is the book. I found him just googling around.
He was a male super model in young 19-20 years. Now he's yogi instructor, etc.
He was gorgeous while modeling---dah.
Now he's very very thin, still handsome., 44 years old. He's interesting, I was going along with his thoughts until he recommends sleeping on the floor!
My Breaks were applied then.
But still want to read his thoughts, way of life. We all have it, our way, " Elvis Presley." Smile
So if u have time find him on the web.
Guru Cameron, or Yogi Cameron. Did I say he's gorgeous!
I'm going to try the herbs he speaks of.
Mostly we have then in our cabinets. So no money required. When, does that happen.t
I'm drinking coffee thinking how this journey go me smaller, but I still have enough cellulite to share with a small village. So now my goal is to work on getting ride of it which will probably kill me. Teasing.
Even baby's are born with cellulite on their little bottoms. So this will not be easy, like any thing is! Smile
Anxious to get my $10 book!
Ei

LoCarbGal 03-04-2013 09:46 AM

Ei, thanks for this! And yes, he is quite handsome!

I love your comment about babies having cellulite. I must have! I know I had it already by the time I hit puberty.

Congratulations on hitting your goal weight! You rock, girl! :jumpjoy:

Luv2Eat 03-04-2013 10:44 AM

EIEIO, so happy you've been rewarded with good numbers on your scale :jumpjoy: KUTGW! :high5:

KeirasMom 03-04-2013 10:49 AM

Tiny EI, I can't even imagine being that small! :high5:

zipp2play 03-04-2013 12:36 PM

EI - so glad you are doing so well! Where in SW MO? I'm from MO, Sedalia and went to college down in SPringfield. I now live in KS (big step up, NOT) ;) It is gorgeous here too!

Yam-Yam 03-04-2013 01:05 PM

What a beautiful post! You are doing so well!

Flossyliz 03-06-2013 06:00 AM

Only just found this thread.

Congratulations EI. What a great space you're in! (Warm too, it's cold here in the UK.)

And you're right - he's totally gorgeous!!!!

Flutter 03-06-2013 06:07 AM

Jealous of that weather...and your super teenie size gf! GO YOU!!!! :clap: :heart: So happy you're doing so well!!!!!!

Kimmietoo 03-06-2013 08:21 AM

WTG teeny tiny EI! That is totally awesome!!!

:clap::clap::clap::sing::sing::sing::clap::clap:

Kimmie

sterlinggirl 03-06-2013 08:31 AM

:clap: :hugs:

Eieio 03-07-2013 09:59 AM

HEY THANKS GUYS.
Monica, we live in tornado alley. close to Joplin, MO.
Three house from KC! MO. Springfield is an hour away from us.
Sedalia Mo. Spent a few nights there and visited the state fair, but not much going on at that time. Friends and I went for the Gourd show. FUN I TELL YA!
My baby sister lives in Eudora Ks, probably close ish to u.
Have super fun in California, lucky U!

Kissa 03-07-2013 11:49 AM

Ei, I love your posts, and you!

Shari4 03-07-2013 01:37 PM

:clap::clap: WTG, Ei!!!