Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Sunday DD--Need Accountability (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/798602-sunday-dd-need-accountability.html)

Librarygirl 03-03-2013 06:09 AM

Sunday DD--Need Accountability

Who's doing a DD today with me?:shake: I've been doing 5:2 and haven't had but one DD this week, so I need extra accountability. ;) Technically, it's next week, but I'm counting today as still the same week, tomorrow starts another for me. :)

B- coffee w/cream - 60

L- ?

D-?

Will continue to post through the day...

Flossyliz 03-03-2013 06:53 AM

Hi Cindy. I'm on DD today. Target under 300 cals.

So far, I've just had a cup of tea with skim milk - about 15 cals.
I intend to have cabbage with smoked mussels for dinner - about 180 cals
and a sesame Ryvita with hummus for supper - 60 cals.
That should leave me room for some more cuppas!

Enjoy your DD :)

Librarygirl 03-03-2013 09:46 AM

Thanks Flossy! Where's everyone else today? I know we aren't the only two on a DD. :D

Still nothing since this morning, but I bought squash, onions, and green beans to cook later.:yummy: Plus a rotesserie chicken, and I can have about 5 oz. Looking forward to it!

Kismet311 03-03-2013 10:05 AM

DD for me too. So far I've only had coffee with creamer (35 calories) and water and a bit of Hawaiian trail mix (75 calories). I have no idea what i'm having for dinner because my hubby wanted fish but I hate it so I might just have a salad with a hardboiled egg or 2. I have Walden Farms calorie free dressing I think I'll try it that. It's not bad if used sparsely. It does not taste too good if you get a whole gob in your mouth LOL

BaileysGirl 03-03-2013 10:55 AM

B nada
L chicken w marinara 160c
D not sure but have 240 left maybe blueberry oatmeal n turk sausage

Librarygirl 03-03-2013 11:20 AM

I have a huge dinner plate full of squash and onions for 130 cals! I still have a pan full left lol and can eat that later with green beans and chicken and still come under 400 cals! Loving it. :)

Flossyliz 03-03-2013 03:06 PM

Glad you've had a good day Cindy.

I've been unusually hungry today and have just succumbed to a second Ryvita with hummus. Total calories 360. That's me done for today.

Enjoy the rest of your allowance!

Librarygirl 03-03-2013 03:25 PM

Ate the rest of the squash and am at 210. Still contemplating what I might have later...went for a nice walk with the dogs too. It's freezing but my lab decided today was a good day to wade in the pond. :D

adillenal 03-03-2013 03:43 PM

DD
B - coffee with HWC, 2 fried eggs
L - cold boiled potato
D - cold boiled potato

Eieio 03-03-2013 05:44 PM

Sorta high dd, Embarrassed to say.
Caving early evening for and apple and peanut butter sunday slides me n at 700 for today.
Ok ish with that though.
man 400 calories can shoot up fast.
UD tmw!

Librarygirl 03-03-2013 06:21 PM

Ended up having some celery with Aldi LC cheese for 45 cals while watching a silly movie about dragons with bf. His choice. :D Then I made some soup with better than boullion, 2 oz of chicken, a carrot and rest of my celery. I am at 410 and done for the day. :)

Yes Ei, UD tmw!

BaileysGirl 03-03-2013 06:40 PM

Yum! I love LABS! They love water! Lol :)

jaymar 03-03-2013 06:47 PM

Glad you had such a good day, Cindy...and thanks for mentioning the squash..I had an ud today, but tomorrow I think I'll have squash and /or zuccini..I love them both cooked with green onions...and haven't thought of fixing them..I don't know why because they are a perfect low cal meal..:stars: I've had such a hard time losing since I dropped the first 25 lbs..but hey..that's a lot more than I have ever lost in years..so I'm happy about that..it sure got a lot harder and I don't know why, but, maybe I'll start losing good again,.or I won't..either way I need to stay with it.

Librarygirl 03-03-2013 07:33 PM

Jaymar, you've lost more than I have by about 12 lbs lol. You're doing great, in my book!

Well, girls, I went all the way up to my allotment and enjoyed it so much. I decided to have an apple, peeled and cored, microwaved for 3 mins with splenda and cinnamon sprinkled inside and topped with a T of vanilla ice cream.:yummy: Highly recommended!