Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Saturday anyone?? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/798310-ud-saturday-anyone.html)

BaileysGirl 03-02-2013 06:11 AM

UD Saturday anyone??

B. oatmeal w fresh strawberries, almond milk, turk sausage 384cals
L. 3 dollar cafe medium wings w blue cheese, half order fries 830cals
D. chicken breast baked w marinara, ceasar salad, garlic bread 350cals
S. girlscout cookies 200cals
Leaves 150 for incidentals

KeirasMom 03-02-2013 07:36 AM

B: Coffee, everything bagel w/cream cheese, banana
Zumba
L: BWW Mango habanero wings, celery and carrots with FF ranch, may get some buffalo chips w/cheese
Rollerskating
D: Rotisserie chicken, cornbread, veggies
Wine

DH is doing a paranormal investigation tonight at a haunted hotel, so Keira and I will be fending for ourselves.

LoCarbGal 03-02-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16290419)
DH is doing a paranormal investigation tonight at a haunted hotel, so Keira and I will be fending for ourselves.

I'm fascinated! Is this something he does often?

BaileysGirl 03-02-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16290515)
I'm fascinated! Is this something he does often?

Yes fascinating!!!!

Carly 03-02-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaileysGirl (Post 16290539)
Yes fascinating!!!!

Yes- do tell...

My UD

B- diet swiss miss hot chocolate

L- so far nothing and it's almost 1:30pm.

Movies- probably popcorn and diet coke- both are a treat!

D- Eating out I hope... Maybe Mexican or maybe Korean :yummy:

KeirasMom 03-02-2013 10:44 AM

He's a private investigator by trade, but he's taking a class in paranormal investigations. This is his second actual investigation and there's supposed to be a ton of activity at this hotel up near Yosemite. Google "haunted Sierra Sky Ranch hotel" for more information. I just told him not to bring home any "passengers." :eek:

BaileysGirl 03-03-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16290863)
He's a private investigator by trade, but he's taking a class in paranormal investigations. This is his second actual investigation and there's supposed to be a ton of activity at this hotel up near Yosemite. Google "haunted Sierra Sky Ranch hotel" for more information. I just told him not to bring home any "passengers." :eek:

Lol i agree!

LoCarbGal 03-04-2013 12:10 PM

Very interesting! I'd love to hear more about his experience there.

KeirasMom 03-04-2013 12:48 PM

He had a "conversation" with an MP from the days when the hotel was used as an R&R post for the military. I think he's going to be listening to the audio today to find out what the responses were. He said there was activity that would just stop every time he asked a question relating to the military, but it started again when he brought out his DOD I.D. (He used to work for the military.)

He took tons of pictures and there are several orbs that don't appear to be dust. They look different than the dust orbs, almost emitting light, where the dust orbs are dull, and he'd take two pictures each time, one right after the other, and the lit orbs would move significantly from frame to frame.

He did play me back audio when he told an entity that he had heard he was a grumpy guy, and there was laughter. It was pretty creepy.

The hotel's known for having two children and a nurse who wander around. He's hoping he caught something with them.

He also said he locked his door when he went to bed (he's pretty compulsive about making sure doors are locked) and both locks were undone when he got up.

There's also an outside picture of a gazebo with hanging drapes. In one picture, both drapes are hanging straight down. In the second picture, right after, one of the drapes appears to be blowing in the wind, but he says there was no wind, and the other drape is still hanging straight down. :dunno:

BaileysGirl 03-04-2013 05:04 PM

OMG See that is just too much!!! WOW!!! Yes Creepy Indeed! But very neat!!!

LoCarbGal 03-04-2013 10:03 PM

OMG from me too! He's really brave to do stuff like that! I'm not sure what I believe and what I don't, but I know there's A LOT of stuff I don't understand. Very eery!

KeirasMom 03-05-2013 06:51 AM

He asked if we wanted to come along and Keira responded with a resounding, "NO WAY!" :hyst: