Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 06:40 PM   #331
Major LCF Poster!
 
krow134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 1,504
Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for my baby!!

No its the groundhogs fault lol!! He LIED!!! They just upped us to 4-8 inches of snow which means we will get close to a foot where we live..........eeekkk!! They say 50's by this weekend so yeah!!!!!!!!!
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2013, 07:27 PM   #332
Major LCF Poster!
 
hot-in-texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,723
Gallery: hot-in-texas
Today I went clothes shopping, (something I usually loathe), and honestly I am so thankful to JUDDD, i enjoyed myself, I'm starting to remember liking clothes again. I put 1 pair of tight fitting whitewashed torn up cuffed cropped jeans and 3 dresses on layaway! This is going to keep me motivated to stay on track with my rotations.
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #333
Major LCF Poster!
 
Yennie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,597
Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
We have sun...and a potential wardrobe malfunction...

So dont hate me that we had sun today. Closed the front gate and let the horses out to graze in the lawn & barn yard. It was nice, they got to be without their blankets, I sat in the sun & read while the monkey played. Full disclosure: I was wearing long pants & a sweatshirt so its not WARM but it was nice after all the rain we've had.
I found a pair of jeans in the bottom of my closet, size 12s from Old Navy. They fit perfectly - I've had to get rid of some of my 12s from ON as they've been too stretched out but these were great...except...
They were a different style than I've been used to. A little lower cut than I've been used to. Although I kept checking all day, and my husband assured me I was in the clear, I just could not help but feel like I was channeling my inner plumber. Made me nervous enough that I think I might have to either put them in the donate pile or wear them with a long enough under shirt that I can tuck it in.
__________________

*****************************************
My Potato Hacking Journal
All I ask is that you lead an evidence-based life.
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:10 AM   #334
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,418
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post
So dont hate me that we had sun today. Closed the front gate and let the horses out to graze in the lawn & barn yard. It was nice, they got to be without their blankets, I sat in the sun & read while the monkey played. Full disclosure: I was wearing long pants & a sweatshirt so its not WARM but it was nice after all the rain we've had.
I found a pair of jeans in the bottom of my closet, size 12s from Old Navy. They fit perfectly - I've had to get rid of some of my 12s from ON as they've been too stretched out but these were great...except...
They were a different style than I've been used to. A little lower cut than I've been used to. Although I kept checking all day, and my husband assured me I was in the clear, I just could not help but feel like I was channeling my inner plumber. Made me nervous enough that I think I might have to either put them in the donate pile or wear them with a long enough under shirt that I can tuck it in.
I know the feeling! I usually wear long tanks under my tops if I feel this way with a pair of jeans. Drives you crazy, doesn't it?

on the smaller sizes & clothes shopping tex & yennie!

Morning all! Katie, hope you get to the appt ok with all that stupid snow! Thinking 'bout you guys!
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:04 AM   #335
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 9,167
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
Today I went clothes shopping, (something I usually loathe), and honestly I am so thankful to JUDDD, i enjoyed myself, I'm starting to remember liking clothes again. I put 1 pair of tight fitting whitewashed torn up cuffed cropped jeans and 3 dresses on layaway! This is going to keep me motivated to stay on track with my rotations.
I will gladly pour some bleach on some old jeans and tear up the cuffs for you!!!! Send me $$$ now and I'll send them later.

Congratulations on smaller clothes and FUN shopping!!!! I am sooo looking forward to doing a little shopping myself. I am actually looking forward to warmer weather.

Last edited by Librarygirl; 03-25-2013 at 08:05 AM..
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:13 AM   #336
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
SlowSure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London/Herts UK
Posts: 3,879
Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/105/105-110 HW 168
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
Returned home despite the ludicrous amount of travel disruption caused by relatively light amounts of snowfall. Fortunately, we weren't affected by the power outages so I don't need to mop up after a defrosted freezer. I'm a little worried about my front garden that collapsed when the nearby water main gave way a year ago and undermined the garden. the garden and paving where fixed by the water company but I'm now concerned about the degree of flooding and frost heave.

Lots of typos that I can't correct as I'm not familiar with this device.

DH managed to negotiate some paid leave for this week but travel is sufficiently disrupted that it doesn't look like we'll readily be able to go anywhere for even a day out. Ah we'll, he does need to catch up on his sleep.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:07 AM   #337
Way too much time on my hands!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Tanya, I'm thinking about your son and your family today! I'm sure all will go smoothly and he'll be on the mend soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
Today I went clothes shopping, (something I usually loathe), and honestly I am so thankful to JUDDD, i enjoyed myself, I'm starting to remember liking clothes again. I put 1 pair of tight fitting whitewashed torn up cuffed cropped jeans and 3 dresses on layaway! This is going to keep me motivated to stay on track with my rotations.
FUN! You'll have so many cute new clothes soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post
I just could not help but feel like I was channeling my inner plumber. Made me nervous enough that I think I might have to either put them in the donate pile or wear them with a long enough under shirt that I can tuck it in.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
Returned home despite the ludicrous amount of travel disruption caused by relatively light amounts of snowfall. Fortunately, we weren't affected by the power outages so I don't need to mop up after a defrosted freezer. I'm a little worried about my front garden that collapsed when the nearby water main gave way a year ago and undermined the garden. the garden and paving where fixed by the water company but I'm now concerned about the degree of flooding and frost heave.

Lots of typos that I can't correct as I'm not familiar with this device.

DH managed to negotiate some paid leave for this week but travel is sufficiently disrupted that it doesn't look like we'll readily be able to go anywhere for even a day out. Ah we'll, he does need to catch up on his sleep.
Hope you get some good relaxing time together!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:55 AM   #338
Major LCF Poster!
 
hot-in-texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,723
Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I will gladly pour some bleach on some old jeans and tear up the cuffs for you!!!! Send me $$$ now and I'll send them later.

Congratulations on smaller clothes and FUN shopping!!!! I am sooo looking forward to doing a little shopping myself. I am actually looking forward to warmer weather.

You have me thinking....maybe juddd buddds could start some kind of clothing swap. Hand me downs as people get into smaller sizes!!
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:39 AM   #339
Major LCF Poster!
 
Whitlin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Southeast US
Posts: 1,012
Gallery: Whitlin'
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: March, 2009
Tanya, thinking of your family - all best wishes. Hope your trips are easy, too. I remember when different ones of my children had to be in ER or have bones fixed, etc. and I know it is tough on the mother. Once my son had a cramp in his foot while on the gurney on upper floor of the hospital and I was having a cramp in my foot in a chair downstairs at the same time - a strange reaction for both of us. I think we parents can just feel very connected and have that connection sort of threatened by medical time away from our children, so we are "on alert".

Our nearly-two-year male cat was neutered at 9 months and had not yet sprayed - still hasn't, so evidently it worked fine at that age. However, he does act like a wild rascal sometimes and causes mischief. He's up, he's down, he's streaking through the house, he makes so much noise at top speed on the stairs. Supposedly, we are not playing with him enough (this according to the cat guy on tv). A friend told us if we'd had him neutered younger he'd be easier to live with, but I don't know. I think they are just extremely active when they are young-ish. I've always had mellow older rescue cats and didn't have this wild-tiger mentality. So I'm holding out hope that the mellow years are coming!

I suppose I should not comment on weather as I am not as far north as others who have it tough, but we are all FREEZING here.
__________________
.
Sandwich generation caregiver, with eldercare in my busy family's home.
Whitlin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:05 PM   #340
Major LCF Poster!
 
Yennie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,597
Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Anybody weigh on the Wii?

So, a few years ago we bought the Wii fit with the balance board. We used it, its got a lot of fun games & such but I never really paid much attention to the weighing system until now.

You can't just get on the Wii and start playing. They want you to create a "Mii" - a custom avatar and they make you enter your height, weigh on the balance board and, among other things, will do a BMI. So its semi-unavoidable. And the little narrator character is really good at laying on the guilt trip.

So this is how it goes: you start up the game and, when prompted, turn on the balance board and step on. 90% of the time the game says "Ohhh!!!" when I step on the board. Ohhh!!! like the video game version of the grunt when you go to pick up something you didn't expect to be so heavy. Awesomeness #1. Then it weighs you. Then it pops to the results screen. On the left side of the screen is your avatar, looking all skinny & svelt. In the middle is a scale running from underweight at the bottom to obese at the top. As the game runs through your results, the line starts at the bottom and runs up the scale, stopping wherever you hit on the BMI chart. As the line climbs, your little avatar GETS FATTER!!! Like a balloon blowing up! Awesomeness #2. Then when it stops, its says (at least for now), "That's obese!" while the little avatar looks at her now fat body with a **WTH** expression on her face. Awesomeness #3.

Then, if you had the audacity to weigh more than the last time you weighed, the game would like you to posit as to why. It gives you 8 choices, including "late night snacking", "Not enough exercise" or the ultimate cop-out, "I don't know". Because yesterday was an Up Day is not an option, unfortunately. Awesomeness #4

But the fun doesn't stop there! If you go the progress charts and highlight an upward bounce, your little avatar in the bottom corner will speak up and remind you WHY it was that you claimed to have had an upward bounce. So you highlight the weight and she says "I ate too late at night!" Yes, awesome, thank you for that!! Awesomeness #5

After this lovely sales pitch, you're maybe wondering why do I weigh on the Wii still? One, because the scale I bought sucks hardcore and still has me weighing in at 192 pounds even though 2 other scales are showing drops (its a rotary, cheapo scale, lame sauce) and also because I'm dying to know how fat the Mii will get when I'm finally, finally, finally ONLY overweight!!!
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #341
Way too much time on my hands!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
OMGosh Jen! I don't think I'll venture near that thing for quite some time. Ugh! It would be funny if it weren't so........not funny!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:08 PM   #342
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Mssarge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sunny Southern California
Posts: 3,635
Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/155/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Actually, Jen, you're encouraging me to finally hook up my Wii. I bought it last October but then the balance went to h-e-double hockey sticks following the eye surgery and I haven't used it. It does sound like fun and may help to keep me on track which is the reason I bought the darn thing...but then, I'm great for buying tools and never using them.

Thanks for the post.
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:18 PM   #343
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Kimberli33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,500
Gallery: Kimberli33
Stats: 200 /166/149? 5ft 6 1/2 in. Age 42
WOE: LC-My Way start 1/27 then JUDDD on 3/12 2 171.5lbs
Start Date: Jan 27,2013 at 199 for the LAST time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post
So, a few years ago we bought the Wii fit with the balance board. We used it, its got a lot of fun games & such but I never really paid much attention to the weighing system until now.

You can't just get on the Wii and start playing. They want you to create a "Mii" - a custom avatar and they make you enter your height, weigh on the balance board and, among other things, will do a BMI. So its semi-unavoidable. And the little narrator character is really good at laying on the guilt trip.

So this is how it goes: you start up the game and, when prompted, turn on the balance board and step on. 90% of the time the game says "Ohhh!!!" when I step on the board. Ohhh!!! like the video game version of the grunt when you go to pick up something you didn't expect to be so heavy. Awesomeness #1. Then it weighs you. Then it pops to the results screen. On the left side of the screen is your avatar, looking all skinny & svelt. In the middle is a scale running from underweight at the bottom to obese at the top. As the game runs through your results, the line starts at the bottom and runs up the scale, stopping wherever you hit on the BMI chart. As the line climbs, your little avatar GETS FATTER!!! Like a balloon blowing up! Awesomeness #2. Then when it stops, its says (at least for now), "That's obese!" while the little avatar looks at her now fat body with a **WTH** expression on her face. Awesomeness #3.

Then, if you had the audacity to weigh more than the last time you weighed, the game would like you to posit as to why. It gives you 8 choices, including "late night snacking", "Not enough exercise" or the ultimate cop-out, "I don't know". Because yesterday was an Up Day is not an option, unfortunately. Awesomeness #4

But the fun doesn't stop there! If you go the progress charts and highlight an upward bounce, your little avatar in the bottom corner will speak up and remind you WHY it was that you claimed to have had an upward bounce. So you highlight the weight and she says "I ate too late at night!" Yes, awesome, thank you for that!! Awesomeness #5

After this lovely sales pitch, you're maybe wondering why do I weigh on the Wii still? One, because the scale I bought sucks hardcore and still has me weighing in at 192 pounds even though 2 other scales are showing drops (its a rotary, cheapo scale, lame sauce) and also because I'm dying to know how fat the Mii will get when I'm finally, finally, finally ONLY overweight!!!
A scale that insults you???Thats taking weighing up a notch..lolIt is hard enough for me to get on the regular kind where it only insults you with a number
Kimberli33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:28 PM   #344
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 9,167
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Hahahahah!!! ROFL!! Imagine! I bet Jillian from the biggest loser would endorse scales that insulted you if you gained weight. I can hear it now: My God, Cindy, when are you going to stop overeating! Now drop and give me 30!
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:31 PM   #345
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Mssarge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sunny Southern California
Posts: 3,635
Gallery: Mssarge
Stats: 220/155/145
WOE: JUDDD and moderate carbs
Start Date: 6/1/2012
Sounds just like my drill sergeant in basic training...oh wait, no way could we gain weight there. We were running at least five miles a day and had only ten minutes in the mess hall to eat every meal...well, she was insulting us just on GP.
Mssarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:44 PM   #346
Major LCF Poster!
 
Yennie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,597
Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mssarge View Post
Actually, Jen, you're encouraging me to finally hook up my Wii. I bought it last October but then the balance went to h-e-double hockey sticks following the eye surgery and I haven't used it. It does sound like fun and may help to keep me on track which is the reason I bought the darn thing...but then, I'm great for buying tools and never using them.

Thanks for the post.
There are balance and coordination games on there. I can really tell a difference when I play them vs when I don't. Maybe not in real life activities but on the games and such. I also think the yoga workout on it is a decent one. I really like it, its fun, once you get past the initial insult.
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:47 PM   #347
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 8,167
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I think the Wii would be fun, but my elliptical never insults me...
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:13 PM   #348
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,418
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Umm I think I would throw the stupid thing!!!!! My scale is evil enough!

We have a wii, and I've even eyeballed the fitness "games", but I've heard about that monster talking smack and am not that courageous!
= yennie's evil wii board
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:27 AM   #349
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
SlowSure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London/Herts UK
Posts: 3,879
Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/105/105-110 HW 168
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Hope you get some good relaxing time together!
Thank you - he's catching up on some of the sleep he missed in the last few months of horribly-long days and his recent trip.

When he is awake, it's. good to see him more rested than he's been in quite some time.

Kayaking was cancelled last weekend because of the snow but I'm still hoping it might thaw enough to allow it this Saturday as I miss it so much.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:31 AM   #350
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,418
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Katie!!! How was your DS' surgery? How are you??
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:46 AM   #351
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,854
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
I'm worried about the boy too! Update please!

Regarding the Wii, I have one that doesn't get used nearly enough. I haven't weighed on it since I was probably around 250 pounds. Now I need to, just to see if my Mii faints!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:52 AM   #352
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 19,013
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Been away all week, nice to be back JBs.

Yes, Tanya, how is DS?
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:00 AM   #353
Major LCF Poster!
 
hot-in-texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,723
Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I'm worried about the boy too! Update please!

Regarding the Wii, I have one that doesn't get used nearly enough. I haven't weighed on it since I was probably around 250 pounds. Now I need to, just to see if my Mii faints!


speaking of Mii's, my kids have a WiiU. The control pad is like a mini game system, and it has a camera on it that you can use to make your mii if you want to. So they talked me into making a mii with this camera. OMG, it looks just like me, It is weird!! And their little miis are so cute, and look just like them too??

KATIEBUBBBBBB please update!!
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:01 AM   #354
Way too much time on my hands!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Yes Tanya, I'm wanting to hear about how son (and you) are recovering too!

Dawn, your Wii will probably call you in imposter!

Cindy, always nice to see your pretty smiling face back on the boards! Hope you had a good time away.
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #355
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 8,167
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Hi everyone. I ate a muffin for breakfast (UD) and I've been sleepy ever since. It's also day 2 of TOM so that is not helping. Yuck!!!!!!! I hate being sleepy at work. Gotta go to team meeting/ rounds- wish me luck.
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:54 AM   #356
Way too much time on my hands!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Yes, good luck Carly. You're not used to eating breakfast! You're body is saying "What's she doing now?" That muffin sounds good though!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:01 AM   #357
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 19,013
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
I ate a slice of toast for breakfast, and have been really hungry this afternoon. Like you Carly I seldom eat breakfast. I just had some tea and took my Ptero. I hope to feel better soon.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:01 AM   #358
Big Yapper!!!!
 
adillenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,744
Gallery: adillenal
I am a breakfast eater but protein and fat. Pancakes would wipe me out or a muffin. But it sure sounds good.

I have 4 baby chicks that hatched out after 10 days in the incubator. I obviously gathered some eggs that a hen had been setting on from somewhere. They sure were a surprise. They are under a light in a box on my washing machine. I wasn't ready for them yet.

And I picked up my new junior herdsire (LaMancha Goat) at the airport yesterday. He flew in from New York on American Airlines and I must say that their cargo department is super. Easy in easy out and they even recognized him as a goat in the dog crate.

Thank goodness I get Friday off so I can catch up.
__________________
adi 5'7" 65 years old
181/155/145 LC MY WAY 3/15/03
155/144/140 LFL 5/05/04
181.0/168.0/145 07/25/11 The Rice Diet
181.4/179.0/145 Atkins 72 10/31/11
180/132/139 JUDDD 01/01/2011
157/148/139 JUDDD 07/28/2014
158/152/139 JUDDD 10/28/2014
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:04 AM   #359
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 19,013
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
You have Easter chicks! How cute is that. Glad your new herdsire (great term) has arrived safely.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:06 AM   #360
Way too much time on my hands!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Oh, so cute! I have to admit, I laughed when you said you picked up your goat at the airport! I hope his luggage didn't get lost! Oh, I crack myself up sometimes.
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.