Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #181
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sorenkkg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 4,526
Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eieio View Post
Wt 131.6 #
I'm mmeelltiinngg, I LLLIIKKEE IT. Smile.
love that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingJudd View Post
I greatly admire your fortitude because right now I want to find that whoosh fairy and choke her -- with chocolate.
Dude, I have the chocolate to do it with, too... you want 90%, 85%, 72%?
you want Ecuador? Costa Rica?
With chili? with wasabi? with smoky caramel? with baco... no, wait, you can't have that one!

I don't want to scare the precious fairy away, but maybe we can gently suggest that she make an appearance at ya'lls houses?

I'm just sayin'... if Santa can get to all the kids in one night, the fairy can get to all the dieters... ya know?

S.
sorenkkg is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #182
Senior LCF Member
 
jdforshort's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bakersfield,CA
Posts: 756
Gallery: jdforshort
Stats: 221/155/136, 5'4", 60yrs
WOE: Atkins/PPower/Mod Carb/JUDDD
Start Date: LC 3/23/12, JUDDD 6/2/12
Flutter, let's continue to watch each other, I swear our weight is synchronising just like TOMs of women living together!
Soren, wish I could be as free thinking as you but my stupid analytical side of the brains does not agree!
Dawn and Adi, what ? you guys are still marching down! I want to be there!
Librarygirl, seems like counting really works!
brewstate, March could be your month!
Christina, March is looking good for you in spite of the muscle weight you must be gaining!
Sher, what's up darling ? time to grin and bear it , if you look closely many of us are in the same boat!
Eieo, OMG! you are almost at the goal!
Tryingjudd, really witty!poor whoosh fairy! Although she might enjoy the chocolate after all!
Ended Feb at 159.6
Goal for March below 155

3/01 - 158.4 UD 1746
3/02 - 159.4 MD 971
3/03 - 158.6 UD 1732
3/04 - 158.0 DD 456
3/05 - 156.2 UD 1673
3/06 - 158.4 DD 506 (as if "we" have not visited this figure before)

See JBs same boat!
jdforshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #183
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
calichris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 3,697
Gallery: calichris
Stats: 273.7/199/147?
WOE: JUDDD modified
Start Date: July 11, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
dying here!!!! I say we all help you! Just let me know where we're meeting up! I'll hold her and peeps can take turns bopping her!

Seriously, though... group hug for those annoyed or just plain ticked off!
Thank you! I'm joining in. That whoosh fairy OWES me
calichris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:34 AM   #184
Big Yapper!!!!
 
adillenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,634
Gallery: adillenal
Goal for March is to maintain 140 as my highest UD bounce.
2/26 UD 141.2
2/27 DD DNW - at Houston Livestock Show
2/28 UD DNW - at Houston Livestock Show
3/01 DD 140.4
3/02 UD 138.4
3/03 DD 141.4 This is great after a cookie, brownie, ice cream UUAD
3/04 UD 141.6 There is my UUAD effect from Saturday
3/05 DD 142.8 Still paying for my cookies on Saturday
3/06 UD 140.0 Love Potato DD's
3/07 DD 140.2
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 03:48 AM   #185
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
SlowSure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London/Herts UK
Posts: 3,115
Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/114/118-125
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
4 March 147.4 lbs
5 March 146 lbs (new low this time: Potato hack)
6 March 146 lbs (new low has held)
7 March 145 lbs (low is maintaining; thinking of adding a rice meal to UD PH)

I'm cold, cranky, headache-y and tired. My exercise sessions are feeble but... I've broken that stall (I'm reasonably confident enough to say that after 4 days) and I promised myself that I would follow the PH for a minimum of 5-7 to try and get past the downsides that other JUDDDers reported. I'll review tomorrow and Sunday to see if I feel better and can face doing this until March 17 (OH returns from business trip).
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:06 AM   #186
Senior LCF Member
 
kgirlpure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: maryland
Posts: 179
Gallery: kgirlpure
Stats: ( 5'5")181/164/130 age 48
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: january 2014 again
2/28 dd~~~ 169.0
3/1 ud ~~~ 168.2
3/2 dd ~~~ 169.4--- off of an up day. did over do cals so not so bad!
3/3 up ~~~ 170.0 ---went over cals yesterday. weekends are hard.
3/4 dd ~~~ 169.6--- stayed right on cals.
3/5 ud ~~~ 169.0---- stayed on cal count!
3/6 dd ~~~ 168.8 --- no bounce…yay!
3/7 ud ~~~ 167.6 ---wow! Maybe water weight, but I will take it!
kgirlpure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:06 AM   #187
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
tobelowcarber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,089
Gallery: tobelowcarber
Stats: 136/121.4/120
WOE: my version of healthy diet mixed with JUDDD :)
Dec Loss -6.6 lb
Jan Loss- 4.4 lb
Feb Loss- 1.4 lb

March goal to get below 118 lb

3/1: 121.0 UUAD
3/2: 125.0 DD 663 cal
3/3: 122.8 UD, not hungry 1000 cal
3/4: 123.2 DD 616 cal
3/5: 123.2 UD 1930 cal
3/6: 124.4 DD 565 cal (ate too much yesterday, but was able to stop PMS binge by eating more eggs and meat)
3/7: 123.4 UD
tobelowcarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:25 AM   #188
Major LCF Poster!
 
TryingJudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,740
Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Started Judd on 3.26.12
WOE: Judd
Start Date: 3.26.12
April loss: 7 pounds
May loss: 4 pounds
June loss: 5 pounds
July gain: 1 pound
August loss: 4 pounds
Sept loss: 10 pounds
Oct loss: nada
Nov loss: nope
Dec loss: 4 pounds
Jan loss: 3 pounds
Feb loss: sadly, no

Total loss to date: 37 pounds

March goal: 2 goals actually - hit 174 (no longer obese!) and then the 160's!!!
Ended Jan AND Feb at 178.

3.1 UD 178
3.2 UD 178
3.3 UD 179.6, 3 mile walk w weights
3.4 DD 180.6, 335 cals
3.5 UD 178.4, 1425 cals
3.6 UD 179.6, 1501 cals
3.7 DD 180.0 350 cals planned

I am down to reporting single calories LOL but really, at my size how do I gain on 1400 or 1500 calories??? Aaaack.
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:51 AM   #189
Senior LCF Member
 
brewstate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 836
Gallery: brewstate
Stats: 238/152/129
WOE: LC JUDDD (started at 190)
Start Date: April 15, 2009
I bet the whoosh fairy is a sad woman, probably hangs around nothing but women dieting so there is little to no supply of chocolate around. Maybe if we shoved some in her mouth, she'd be nice to us and bring us some weight loss.

February was awful but I have some new strategies and am determined to get out of the 150's. Goal 149.xx

3/1: DD 157.8
3/2: UD 155.8
3/3: DD 155.8 No bounce. First time I've stuck to my calories in a long time
3/4: UD 155.6 No reward for DD but I was soooo good!
3/5: DD 157.2 Mostly stuck to UD calories again. Will see progress soon maybe Mid month rapidly approaching though.
3/6: UD 155.4 Survived a passable DD with a potluck in the morning, a family trip to arby's, and a friend bringing over gormet cupcakes for us to eat, so all in all a WIN
3/7: UD 157.8 Skipped Breakfast, light lunch, and then dealt badly with some emotional stuff with a friend by falling head first into a huge bag of chocolate trail mix. Trying for a low low DD today
__________________
Elise

Last edited by brewstate; 03-07-2013 at 05:56 AM..
brewstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:52 AM   #190
Major LCF Poster!
 
hot-in-texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,723
Gallery: hot-in-texas
March! Goal for March, 151 on March 31st

3/1- UD-161.8
3/2- DD-163.0
3/3- UD-163.8. Not too sure what's going on here?
3/4- DD-DNW(I can't handle the truth )
3/5- UD-DNW again
3/6- DD-DNW
3/7- UD-159.8
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:53 AM   #191
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 12,464
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
Goal for March: Maintain under 165
Ended February at 160.2

03/01 - DD - 161.8 - 233 Tom
03/02 - UD - 160.8 - 1801 Tom (-672 Zumba and skating per HRM) Net 1129
03/03 - UD - 160.2 - 2083 Tom Got snacky after dinner.
03/04 - UD - 161.0 - 1905 (-439 Zumba) Net 1466 Decided to change to 2000/500 for a couple of weeks and see what happens.
03/05 - DD - 162.6 - 235 Endo appointment today. Everything looks good!
03/06 - UD - 159.8 - 1769 (-412 Zumba) Net 1357
03/07 - UD - 161.4 - >2000 And it's back!
__________________
Dawn

Atkins 10/24/11 @ 277.6
JUDDD 12/12/11 @ 267.8
January 2013 @ 165.0: Maintaining however feels the most comfortable with little bouts of WLM thrown in here and there.
January 2014 @ 145: Maintaining with 5:2 and/or JUDDD
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:54 AM   #192
Senior LCF Member
 
Farm Gal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 93
Gallery: Farm Gal
WOE: Fast-5
Start Date: March 2013
Long time lurker jumping in and hoping that posting here will keep me accountable!
3/1 DD 238.8
3/2 UD 236.8
3/3 DD 238.0 Turned into an UD-ah weekends......
3/4 DD 239.8
3/5 UD 238.4
3/6 DD 239.4
3/7 UD 237.2
Farm Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:57 AM   #193
Major LCF Poster!
 
hot-in-texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,723
Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstate View Post
TryingJUDDD are you sure you are eating enough calories? I do 1800 and 380 at 20% and I'm 155 lbs. Maybe you need to stoke your fire a bit more on UD's

I bet the whoosh fairy is a sad woman, probably hangs around nothing but women dieting so there is little to no supply of chocolate around. Maybe if we shoved some in her mouth, she'd be nice to us and bring us some weight loss.

February was awful but I have some new strategies and am determined to get out of the 150's. Goal 149.xx

3/1: DD 157.8
3/2: UD 155.8
3/3: DD 155.8 No bounce. First time I've stuck to my calories in a long time
3/4: UD 155.6 No reward for DD but I was soooo good!
3/5: DD 157.2 Mostly stuck to UD calories again. Will see progress soon maybe Mid month rapidly approaching though.
3/6: UD 155.4 Survived a passable DD with a potluck in the morning, a family trip to arby's, and a friend bringing over gormet cupcakes for us to eat, so all in all a WIN
3/7: UD 157.8 Dealt with some emotional stuff with a friend by falling head first into a huge bag of chocolate trail mix. Trying for a low low DD today
Elise, lol at first I thought your friend had fallen head first into something
TJ I think Elise could be onto something. If you add your DD and UD calories and divide by 2, I think you may be in starvation mode don't want you to starve yourself sweetie
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:00 AM   #194
Major LCF Poster!
 
hot-in-texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,723
Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobelowcarber View Post
Dec Loss -6.6 lb
Jan Loss- 4.4 lb
Feb Loss- 1.4 lb

March goal to get below 118 lb

3/1: 121.0 UUAD
3/2: 125.0 DD 663 cal
3/3: 122.8 UD, not hungry 1000 cal
3/4: 123.2 DD 616 cal
3/5: 123.2 UD 1930 cal
3/6: 124.4 DD 565 cal (ate too much yesterday, but was able to stop PMS binge by eating more eggs and meat
3/7: 123.4 UD
WTG

Last edited by hot-in-texas; 03-07-2013 at 06:58 AM..
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:05 AM   #195
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 8,492
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 135 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
3-1 -187.0 UD
3-2 - 187.4 UD
3-3 - 188.4 DD
3-4 - 188.0 (counting starts today!) UD
3-5 - 186.4
3-6 - 186.6
3-7 - 186.6
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:10 AM   #196
Junior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
Gallery: Darcel
March Weigh In - Newbie here

Hello...I'm sort of new..I did Atkins in the 90s and it was wonderful. I got divorced in the 2000 and fell off the wagon....Now it is time to shine. Everything is back on track except my weight. As usual, we put ourselves last and look what has happened. It is a new day!

3/1/13 - 165.5
3/7/13 - 161.0

Induction is hard but working. I have the chocolate shake for a snack, have a ton of eggs boiled and a bunch of chicken breast and some cream cheese for variety. I have my frozen veggies also (low or no carb ones) and tons of red peppers. Week one almost over...by my b-day I want to be in the 150s...

Thanks!
Darcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:11 AM   #197
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 8,492
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 135 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
March! Goal for March, 151 on March 31st

3/1- UD-161.8
3/2- DD-163.0
3/3- UD-163.8. Not too sure what's going on here?
3/4- DD-DNW(I can't handle the truth )
3/5- UD-DNW again
3/6- DD-DNW
3/7- UD-159.8
New Low?!
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:14 AM   #198
Major LCF Poster!
 
TryingJudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,740
Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Started Judd on 3.26.12
WOE: Judd
Start Date: 3.26.12
Hey all - thanks for the insights. I am keeping my UDs a bit lower than JUDDD numbers this week because I am trying 5:2 so only have 2 DDs. I admit I have not read the program thoroughly though and only have been going on what I read here in the forums. Should I be sticking with JUDDD calculated numbers (in my case roughly 350/1800 at 20%) just drop down to 2 DDs?

New decade for Hot in Texas - Woot!!!
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:23 AM   #199
Major LCF Poster!
 
JMBM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,297
Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
159.2 3/6
156.8 3/7

Not bad after one DD of getting back on track. I think lowering my DD number closer to what the calculator says did it. Was eating the 500 and was doing fine but started noticing the numbers not moving as much toward the end of induction.
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:26 AM   #200
Major LCF Poster!
 
JMBM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,297
Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
New Low?!
I don't blame you for not weighing so much. I've been doing DD weigh in's only but may even just go to every other DD to weigh. Congrats on the lower numbers!
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:27 AM   #201
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
shirlc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,951
Gallery: shirlc
Stats: 144/130.5/130-5'5"
WOE: Low/Mod Carb, JUDDD (JUDDD, 10/25/11 at 141.5)
Start Date: March, 2006
Goal for March...maintain under 130; DD 500, UD 1600

Week One - ended the week at 129

Week Two
3/3 - 129.5 - UUAD
3/4 - DNW - DD - (524 calories; 39 net carbs)
3/5 - 129.5 - UD - (1600 calories; 124 net carbs)
3/6 - 130 - DD - (515 calories; 40 net carbs)
3/7 - 128
shirlc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:31 AM   #202
Senior LCF Member
 
deboratpc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 361
Gallery: deboratpc
Stats: 238/203.8/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 1/07/2013
Goal for March is 210 Ended Feb. at 217.0

3/1 ~ 217.9
3/2 ~ 216.8
3/3 ~ 219.4 (had an uuad yesterday, but it is my birthday weekend!)
3/4 ~ 216.4
3/5 ~ 217.0
3/6 ~ 216.0
3/7 ~ 217.4 (I am ready to stop bouncing around the same numbers, but it is better than where I used to be.)
deboratpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:38 AM   #203
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA & Portland, OR
Posts: 88
Gallery: DianeDelgado
Stats: 199/176.2/145
WOE: Atkins 1/2009
Start Date: JUDD 1/2013
I ended February @ 170.8 (I think), after doing a 3 day PH. Then I went to Portland, and really didn't measure or weigh (food and myself)
Starting with a DD today, and maybe if I go through 2 full weeks of rotations I will try the PH again. It was easy, and filling...and, I saw weight loss....I just hope it stays next time (if I end it with starting good rotations )

3/6 DD 172.0
3/7 UD 170.2 sick with a cold, but will eat my UD #'s
DianeDelgado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:45 AM   #204
Major LCF Poster!
 
deedee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,322
Gallery: deedee
Stats: 254/190/150; 5'5"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: vlc 1/2/12 @ 254; JUDDD restart 2/26/14 @ 200
3/1: 188.5
3/3: 187.5
3/5: 187.5
3/7: 187

sloooow. I'm going to really track my UD today and hope this makes a difference on my next DD.
deedee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:50 AM   #205
Senior LCF Member
 
zagnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 655
Gallery: zagnut
Stats: 143/119/118
WOE: LC/JUDDD
Start Date: 5/24/12-LC 12/1/12-LC JUDDD
Ended Feb at 120.8 (began Feb at 120.4, so I'm maintaining)
Not keeping track every day
3/1(UD)....119.6
3/2(UD)....120.0
3/3(DD)
3/4(UD)....120.8
3/5(DD)
3/6(UD)....120.0
3/7(DD)....119.0
zagnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:05 AM   #206
Blabbermouth!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,323
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Ended February at 219.0.
Goal for March 211.0 - 8 pounds.

3/1 - 219.0 - UD (2592) Again with the high UD (sigh)
3/2 - 220.5 - DD (409)
3/3 - DNW - UD (2687) Yes I did it again! Enough of that already!
3/4 - 221.0 - DD (413) Extra calories & looming TOM.
3/5 - 221.0 - UD (2074) Staying under 2100 today, no matter what!
3/6 - 223.0 - DD (414) TOM - bleh
3/7 - 221.5 - UD (TBD) TOM - not as bleh


Quote:
Originally Posted by Eieio View Post
Wt 131.6 #
I'm mmeelltiinngg, I LLLIIKKEE IT. Smile.
Wow EI! WTG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calichris View Post
Thank you! I'm joining in. That whoosh fairy OWES me
Yes, she does owe you! There's several JB's who she really needs to settle up with and soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
4 March 147.4 lbs
5 March 146 lbs (new low this time: Potato hack)
6 March 146 lbs (new low has held)
7 March 145 lbs (low is maintaining; thinking of adding a rice meal to UD PH)

I'm cold, cranky, headache-y and tired. My exercise sessions are feeble but... I've broken that stall (I'm reasonably confident enough to say that after 4 days) and I promised myself that I would follow the PH for a minimum of 5-7 to try and get past the downsides that other JUDDDers reported. I'll review tomorrow and Sunday to see if I feel better and can face doing this until March 17 (OH returns from business trip).
Good job SlowSure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
March! Goal for March, 151 on March 31st

3/1- UD-161.8
3/2- DD-163.0
3/3- UD-163.8. Not too sure what's going on here?
3/4- DD-DNW(I can't handle the truth )
3/5- UD-DNW again
3/6- DD-DNW
3/7- UD-159.8
New decade Sher! Woohoooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
3-1 -187.0 UD
3-2 - 187.4 UD
3-3 - 188.4 DD
3-4 - 188.0 (counting starts today!) UD
3-5 - 186.4
3-6 - 186.6
3-7 - 186.6
Those numbers are getting smaller! YAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcel View Post
Hello...I'm sort of new..I did Atkins in the 90s and it was wonderful. I got divorced in the 2000 and fell off the wagon....Now it is time to shine. Everything is back on track except my weight. As usual, we put ourselves last and look what has happened. It is a new day!

3/1/13 - 165.5
3/7/13 - 161.0

Induction is hard but working. I have the chocolate shake for a snack, have a ton of eggs boiled and a bunch of chicken breast and some cream cheese for variety. I have my frozen veggies also (low or no carb ones) and tons of red peppers. Week one almost over...by my b-day I want to be in the 150s...

Thanks!
Darcel! You're doing great! When is your birthday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMBM View Post
159.2 3/6
156.8 3/7

Not bad after one DD of getting back on track. I think lowering my DD number closer to what the calculator says did it. Was eating the 500 and was doing fine but started noticing the numbers not moving as much toward the end of induction.
Nice loss JMBM! Go girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgirlpure View Post
2/28 dd~~~ 169.0
3/1 ud ~~~ 168.2
3/2 dd ~~~ 169.4--- off of an up day. did over do cals so not so bad!
3/3 up ~~~ 170.0 ---went over cals yesterday. weekends are hard.
3/4 dd ~~~ 169.6--- stayed right on cals.
3/5 ud ~~~ 169.0---- stayed on cal count!
3/6 dd ~~~ 168.8 --- no bounce…yay!
3/7 ud ~~~ 167.6 ---wow! Maybe water weight, but I will take it!
Take it! Claim it! It's yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirlc View Post
Goal for March...maintain under 130; DD 500, UD 1600

Week One - ended the week at 129

Week Two
3/3 - 129.5 - UUAD
3/4 - DNW - DD - (524 calories; 39 net carbs)
3/5 - 129.5 - UD - (1600 calories; 124 net carbs)
3/6 - 130 - DD - (515 calories; 40 net carbs)
3/7 - 128
Wow Shirl! 128 is fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeDelgado View Post
I ended February @ 170.8 (I think), after doing a 3 day PH. Then I went to Portland, and really didn't measure or weigh (food and myself)
Starting with a DD today, and maybe if I go through 2 full weeks of rotations I will try the PH again. It was easy, and filling...and, I saw weight loss....I just hope it stays next time (if I end it with starting good rotations )

3/6 DD 172.0
3/7 UD 170.2 sick with a cold, but will eat my UD #'s
So sorry you're sick! Nice loss though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
Ended Feb at 120.8 (began Feb at 120.4, so I'm maintaining)
Not keeping track every day
3/1(UD)....119.6
3/2(UD)....120.0
3/3(DD)
3/4(UD)....120.8
3/5(DD)
3/6(UD)....120.0
3/7(DD)....119.0
New decade! WTG!
__________________
~~~LCG aka Carol~~~

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham
LoCarbGal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:41 AM   #207
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
sorenkkg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mississauga, ON
Posts: 4,526
Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
2/28 DD - 240.2
3/1 UD - 239.2
3/2 DD - 240.6
3/3 UD - 238.8
3/4 DD - 241.8
3/5 UD - 238.4
3/6 DD - 238.8
3/7 UD - 237.4 new low. Haven't been here since last July, and before that, 2006.
3/8 DD
3/9 UD
3/10 DD
3/11-3/15 onsite in CA for work, cannot weigh
3/16 DD
sorenkkg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:08 AM   #208
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 12,464
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingJudd View Post
Hey all - thanks for the insights. I am keeping my UDs a bit lower than JUDDD numbers this week because I am trying 5:2 so only have 2 DDs. I admit I have not read the program thoroughly though and only have been going on what I read here in the forums. Should I be sticking with JUDDD calculated numbers (in my case roughly 350/1800 at 20%) just drop down to 2 DDs?

New decade for Hot in Texas - Woot!!!
I stuck to my JUDDD numbers and continued to lose though slowly. I've just increased my numbers since I'm in maintenance, but not worrying if I stay below by even a couple of hundred calories since I could still stand to lose some more. It's nice to know the extra calories are there though if I want them. I'd say try it with your JUDDD numbers for a bit and see what happens.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:15 AM   #209
Senior LCF Member
 
Farm Gal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 93
Gallery: Farm Gal
WOE: Fast-5
Start Date: March 2013
Quote:
3/7 UD - 237.4 new low. Haven't been here since last July, and before that, 2006
WTG Soren!
Farm Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:17 AM   #210
Blabbermouth!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,323
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post
3/7 UD - 237.4 new low. Haven't been here since last July, and before that, 2006.
Oh yeah! Love those new lows!
LoCarbGal is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.