Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Tuesday! What's on your menu? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/797923-ud-tuesday-whats-your-menu.html)

Dottie 02-26-2013 04:46 AM

UD Tuesday! What's on your menu?

B: just coffee w/a smidge of heavy cream; 2 bites of ff greek yogurt (sounded good, wasn't really what I wanted at the time lol)
D: not sure. I have a craving for those awful jack in the box tacos, and their eggrolls so I may have 2 (or 4) :laugh:
S: if I have tacos at dinner, probably a boiled potato or 2 if they're small and broth

Carly 02-26-2013 05:02 AM

I woke up hungry- unusual for me.

B- 2 peices bacon- 45
yoplait yogurt- 90
Diet swiss miss- 25

L- Dannon greek yogurt- 140
LC wedge- 45
2 Deli pops- 20

Maybe a cup of coffee w/ half and half

D- ?

zipp2play 02-26-2013 05:19 AM

OH I wish I didn't wake hungry,I always wake hungry!

B - 2 eggs, toast, cheese
S - protein granola bar
L - taco salad
D - Pizza and wine!, maybe chocolate too :cool:

Eieio 02-26-2013 07:04 AM

Late brkft fingers crossed, broth hm of course.
L. Tuna, lettuce, apple, raisin, touch of Greek yogurt sorta like waldroft salad.
Snack,no sugar instant hot choc. ( while playing n our greenhouse of course!)
Dinner<<BACON>thank u Carly) with deluxe omelet. I can smell it now.

Yennie 02-26-2013 07:48 AM

I usually wake up hungry too, which is why I head straight to the coffee pot first thing!
B: Coffee with FF milk (still out of HWC, need to hit the store)
L/S: FF greek yogurt with honey (~150)
L/S: Left over lamb chops from last night (~250, they're small)
D: No clue. Tonight is the last swim lesson so we may go out, we may get pizza. There is a Cold Stone near the pool...just sayin'

zipp2play 02-26-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

There is a Cold Stone near the pool...just sayin'
YUMMY!!!!!!! :yummy:

Dottie 02-26-2013 09:36 AM

I couldn't make myself get JIB so instead I'm having a grilled cheese on a whole grain ciabatta roll (meunster cheese and pesto) along with a cup of broth, then will go light for supper since it's a carby dinner (around 30g).

BaileysGirl 02-26-2013 09:45 AM

Only down .5 I know I was snacking last night on a few things went over my 400 DD by a hundred or so.

B - 2 scr eggs w/ chz, 2 turk sausage links, 1 c hashbrown w/ onion/ketchup, sf mocha capp 420cals
L - smartone angel hair marinara, mixed greens salad 430cals
D - thinking an Arby's sandwich but not sure will have 950 cals to spend!!
S - fudge stripes 100cal pack

Kimmietoo 02-26-2013 10:03 AM

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs, 3 slices crispy bacon, 1 slice smartcarb bread w/ 1 teaspoon No sugar added strawberry jam, coffee w/ HWC
Snack: Smartcarb chocolate ice cream, topped w/ toasted almonds, 85% cacao chocolate nuked w/ 1 tsp coconut oil (makes a chocolate shell topping) - nuke and stir before pouring over the ice cream and almonds, and a squirt of whipped cream
Lunch: leftover salmon oscar
Dinner : NY Strip, cauliflower mash and salad.

TryingJudd 02-26-2013 10:12 AM

Kimmietoo I want your menu!!! Mine looks positively anemic now...

B- nonfat cottage cheese with pineapple and a clementine (235)
L - turkey sandwich with lettuce, tomato, onion, lettuce and 2 strips bacon, mustard (280)

leaves me about 1200 calories for dinner and snacking.

zipp2play 02-26-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zipp2play (Post 16281104)
OH I wish I didn't wake hungry,I always wake hungry!

B - 2 eggs, toast, cheese
S - protein granola bar
L - taco salad
D - Pizza and wine!, maybe chocolate too :cool:

Well, we ended up at work with no lettuce, so we improvised with the taco meat we brought. We made the remaining brown rice we have had FOREVER here, mixed it with the meat, tomatoes, salsa and a dallop of dill ranch dip! ;) No sour cream either! :lol: That is totally cleaning up what we have. It actually was good and only 380c! Not bad! I have 1000c for wine/pizza/chocolate tonight. I may not do the wine, who knows!

vanilla_latte 02-26-2013 11:59 AM

Okay, I just gotta say .. some of your UD's look awfully SMALL to me!!! Mine looks like I'm feeding an army, and I'll still have a few calories to get in according to my food calculator.

B: Coffee w/cream, Pumpkin Shake
L: Hamburger, veggie, cabbage casserole w/crackers
D: Cream of Wheat w/buttered toast (2)

Snacks:
Banana
Apple
Kashi bar
YoCheese Pudding
Coffee w/cream

All this gets me to within 200 calories of my UD total, so with some extras thrown in, I'll meet it.

Dottie 02-26-2013 12:38 PM

vanilla mine is but only because I'm having a carby dinner lol. I will probably have some more coffee with heavy cream, add a salad w/some ranch or blue cheese dressing, olives, nuts, etc -it will all come together by the end of the day :)

Kissa 02-26-2013 12:42 PM

Mine doesn't look small either 'Nilla, and I was hoping it would be today!

B bacon sandwich
S soya Flat White coffee and a chocolate twist:o
D Chicken/bacon/leeks in cream sauce with roast ptoatoes and roasted vegetables.
Red wine

This was probably 2000 at least. But delicious.

zipp2play 02-26-2013 12:57 PM

For the record, I can guarantee, I will get in minimum 1900c today! That is far from small, but I thought that several were looking a little on the low side and thought, I could never make it! :hyst: Glad it's not just me!

adillenal 02-26-2013 01:24 PM

UD
B - coffee with 1 t HWC then off to do chores and forgot about eating until I sat down at the Livestock SHow after driving, unloading and checking in,
L - 3/4 QT container of Dannon Yogurt
D - potatoes with LF cottage cheese or maybe I will hit the concession stands instead except I am not that hungry. Can't believe I said that.

Dottie 02-26-2013 02:55 PM

Adi I hope you avoided all the wind! They had to close some of the rides and exibits down last night because it was so strong.

tofucheez 02-26-2013 04:55 PM

oh dear, another i don't know--

Dottie, what's JIB? (I googled it, I swear!) :)

Yennie 02-26-2013 05:15 PM

I think, based on her first post, that JIB = Jack in the Box.
Good job resisting that one!!!

Dottie 02-26-2013 05:44 PM

Yes Jack in the Box :) They have some mystery meat tacos (lol) but they're really good!

Kissa 02-27-2013 05:33 AM

Lol on the mystery meat, we are going thorough a horse meat scandal here!

KeirasMom 02-27-2013 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dottie (Post 16282796)
Yes Jack in the Box :) They have some mystery meat tacos (lol) but they're really good!

DH calls them Death Wish Tacos (and he loves them)!

Dottie 02-27-2013 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissa (Post 16283495)
Lol on the mystery meat, we are going thorough a horse meat scandal here!

I saw that on the news! I don't know, I mean, we eat some pretty weird stuff around the world but I don't know how I feel about horse meat. I'm more of the "don't tell me until after I've tried it" kind of girl. I'd have never tried deer or rattlesnake if they'd told me what it was before I ate it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16283562)
DH calls them Death Wish Tacos (and he loves them)!

There's something addictive about them. My DH has a love/hate relationship with them. He won't actively go buy them, but if I do, he eats them :laugh:

Kissa 02-27-2013 06:25 AM

I would perhaps eat horse meat (I've eaten most things in my time), but I want to know when I do. Fortunately most of this has been in the type of meals I wouldn't buy anyway. But it is the deceit that gets me, just to save a buck

KeirasMom 02-27-2013 07:59 AM

My brother had horse meat in Morroco once and it made him horribly ill, though I suspect it was more the fact that it wasn't sanitary, than the type of meat it was.

I won't eat anything I've had as a pet. Almost everything else is fair game, but for some reason I can't bring myself to try frog legs.

Kissa 02-27-2013 02:58 PM

Salmon tartare, duck leg with puy lentils, isle flotants and way to much bread and butter. White and red wine. Very, very nice.