Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Sunday! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/797786-ud-sunday.html)

Kimmietoo 02-24-2013 05:15 AM

UD Sunday!

Hi everyone!

Today is an UP Day, and I am thankful for that as is is my DH and my anniversary:heart:today and we are going to a favorite restaurant this evening--guilt free! What a marvelous way of eating this JUDDD is. Today is my one month JUDDiversary and I have lost 15 lbs. At my weight, this isn't enough of a difference for others to notice yet, however I can tell! I feel much better and my clothes are getting looser, too.

I hope each of you has a wonderful day today! Thank you so much for being such supportive, informative friends. I treasure you!

Kimmie

adillenal 02-24-2013 05:24 AM

Have fun Kimmie.

UD here too.
B - coffee with HWC, cannot deicde between eggs, oat bran, potatoes or nothing. Not really hungry.
L - baked potato with LF sour cream and salsa
D - repeat lunch
Trying to get my cravings under control since UD/DD has never succeeded in that aspect of my life but I keep plodding along hoping.

KeirasMom 02-24-2013 06:27 AM

Fantastic loss Kimmie!!

B: Jumbo cinnamon roll with icing (cooked on the George Foreman grill!) (340)
L: ??
D: ??

Not well planned out today. I'll be trying a different Zumba class later, and I'm trying to get over the flu, so hopefully it'll be okay.

Librarygirl 02-24-2013 06:37 AM

Happy Anniversary, Kimmie! Congratulations on your great losses!

I'm not sure what my day is going to include....Hope everyone has a great day!

Yennie 02-24-2013 08:42 AM

Happy Anniversary Kimmie!
Not sure yet what I'm going to do today. I had a bit of a slip last night. I had meant to do potatoes all day but caved & ate my chinese leftovers last night. I'd estimate it at 5-600 calories. So not my finest DD.
However, I know the day wasn't high enough to be an UD to justify today as a DD so I think, instead, I will proceed with an UD (a carefully tracked UD) and accept the inevitable bounce when it comes. :)
B: Coffee with LF milk (My HWC turned, sadness)
L: No idea - maybe left over roast beef
D: Jamaican beef patties, rice & peas (beans), salad
We have some apple pie my Grandma brought up yesterday. May have to partake!! :)

adillenal 02-24-2013 09:39 AM

UD - revised
B - coffee with HWC
Brunch - sweet potato and now I am starving to death. Obviously a poor choice for a potato UD. May have to add a few cold boiled potatoes along the way.
D - baked potato with salsa and LF sour cream

Eieio 02-24-2013 11:38 AM

Great, how fun Jimmie! CONGRADULATIONS
My big feast day!
Oatmeal supreme, brown sugar, raisins, I clock it as 4 oatmeal cookes!
L. Left over pinto beans, huge onion and cheese roll. I'm pushing 1,300
D. 400 ish calories left...little beef brisket, lettuce.

Shari4 02-24-2013 01:12 PM

Kimmie! 15 pounds in 1 month is HUGE!!! Congratulations on your anny! Enjoy your dinner tonight! :jumpjoy:

B---1 Special K Flatbread Sandwich w/egg, ham & pepperjack cheese
L---?
S---Beef Stew I made 2 days ago & we didn't eat it. Yum! :yummy:

Not sure about lunch or any snacks!

KeirasMom 02-24-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16277396)
Fantastic loss Kimmie!!

B: Jumbo cinnamon roll with icing (cooked on the George Foreman grill!) (340)
L: ??
D: ??

Not well planned out today. I'll be trying a different Zumba class later, and I'm trying to get over the flu, so hopefully it'll be okay.

Lunch was a jalapeno turkey burger, no cheese, two small spoonsful of durian, and 3 coco crisp cookies.

Zumba turned out to be a Zumba toning class, so the burn wasn't great (262 calories) but my muscles are feeling it!

jaymar 02-24-2013 05:40 PM

:jumpjoy: That is a fantastic loss, Kimmie,...this is a great program, I think you will really enjoy it ,especially if you've ever been on a low cal diet...it does take a while for the body to adjust., but it seems to adjust and as you see people are having great success losing weight here. I had ruined my metabolism by starving...in fact, before Juddd, I think I was gaining weight on anything over a thousand calories a day..so, for me, starving is not the answer, well , unless it's only done for one day at a time..:D

Librarygirl 02-24-2013 05:45 PM

It's been a day of munchies mostly...Had coffee w/HWC this morning and sugar. Ran out of splenda yesterday and only had stevia which I cannot stomach. Bought some coconut almond candy at the flea market lying to myself that I would keep them as occasional treats. There were 15 in the bag and there are now 6. :D Picked up grilled hamburgers from Cookout w/small fries. Was not as good as i'd hoped, so dogs got a nice treat. :) Snacking for supper and not satisfied with anything, so probably done, except for a little piece of cheesecake.

BaileysGirl 02-25-2013 09:36 AM

I went to The Varsity yesterday and had coconut cake and ice cream cake! Enjoying my down day! LOL