Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 12:34 PM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
If you have rotator cuff issues, I would NOT recommend the KB! Although, I started out with 10 lbs, you can still hurt yourself with 10. I don't think Lauren Brook's KB will bulk you up. You can tell by looking at her that it is not a bulking type exercise.

Hmmm, maybe you should look into the 10 Minute Trainer by Tony Horton? I have it but rarely use it, because I love the KB. His is more than likely what you are looking for. You can view a sampling on Youtube. All strength training.

You can tone up quite well with walking if you will HIIT with it.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2013, 03:59 PM   #32
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: tobelowcarber
Stats: 136/116.8/115-120
WOE: JUDDD
Mojo-I think that's a great idea to walk somewhere for 30 min and than come back and then increase the distance. I usually do 30 min a day but whenever I have time I like to do 1 hr. I love the way walking makes me feel, it just clears up my head and makes me happy in such a gentle way.

I don't think there are many 10 min strength workouts out there. I think by the time you warm up and cool down, 10 min will be gone
If you want to spear 20 min, you should check Stephanie Huckabee Power Fit and Power Fit Harmony. The sets contain various 20 min strength training DVDs using resistance bands and some great 20 min cardio workouts. If I don't get my daily walk or only do 30 min the morning, I like to do a 20 min Stephanie add on cardio in the evening. I also really like Leslie Sansone DVD for cardio (these are walking programs but it is not just walking, it is gentle aerobics), some of them use resistance band or light weights. If you have re-bounder, it works nicely with Leslie as well. Not everyone likes Leslie, as she talks a lot, but don't mind her at all. You should check Total Fitness DVDs and Collage Video (they also have great clips).
There is also Tony Horton 10 min trainers (as Sunday mentioned). I think once you start lifting weights, you will find it enjoyable and working more than 10 min will be a piece of cake. If you want nice light weight high reps DVD, you should try Jari Love Get Ripped. The original one (Get Ripped) is good to start with. Also, very reasonably priced. OK, I better stop talking and I am getting carrying away with my favorite topic

Glad to hear that you PMS is better on JUDD. I think that's the magic of JUDD at work! I wish I could say the same about me, but I am not there yet. It has nothing to do JUDD, as my hormones have always been messed up (but I am working on it).

On the side note, I had a good UD today. I did not stuffed myself with food. I don't know if it is mental, since I decided yesterday to increase my DD calories, so I know I want be starving tomorrow with higher DD allowance.

My Journal: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...orward-11.html

Last edited by tobelowcarber; 02-25-2013 at 04:02 PM..
tobelowcarber is offline   Reply With Quote