Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Wanted: used JUDD book (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/797580-wanted-used-judd-book.html)

Mamatomany 02-21-2013 08:05 AM

Wanted: used JUDD book

Would love to barder :shake: I make beautiful goat milk soap and would send the equivalent amount...thank you

piratejenny 02-21-2013 08:10 AM

We're not supposed to use this site to exchange addresses.
Maybe look on ebay for a used book?

mom23kids 02-21-2013 08:49 AM

I borrowed it from the library :) otherwise all the info you need to succeed on the plan is here in this forum! Just browse through the threads, especially the stickied ones.
:welcome:

Mamatomany 02-21-2013 08:51 AM

Thanks...sorry :(

b_lou_who 02-21-2013 09:13 AM

I hope you don't feel like any of us jumped on you in response to wanting to barter, that is a lovely offer.
There was a hullaballoo here just before Christmas with some people wanting to do a secret santa exchange so we are all still very security conscious. The site admin cannot allow sharing private info to protect their own liability in the real world. Seems smart. None of us wants a stalker or worse. :)

The library is a great option, or if you private message me I would be willing to loan you my kindle edition - its so cool to be able to do that

piratejenny 02-21-2013 09:25 AM

I just saw that you are new (under 25 posts) and didn't want you getting into trouble. :hugs:

b_lou_who 02-21-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piratejenny (Post 16271937)
I just saw that you are new (under 25 posts) and didn't want you getting into trouble. :hugs:

we are all still a little paranoid. and just so you know, I was about to say the same thing jennydearest :) I assure you I didn't think anyone was jumping...just wanted to reassure the new mama here

hot-in-texas 02-21-2013 11:00 AM

ahhh, how fun a secret santa would have been!! I wonder if it would have been ok to list the city or zip code you lived in, and then the secret santa could have sent your gift tot your post office?

Whitlin' 02-21-2013 11:06 AM

Hi, mamatomany! Welcome.

Also the book can be found used at online bookstores. I gave my copy of the book away to folks who were interested - twice! :up: And most recently replaced with used through the big amazonian-type bookstore, and everything was fine.

You will enjoy the book! Highly recommend!

I am headed for the library today myself to borrow a cookbook for vegetable meals.

Library reminder - if ever your own library system doesn't have a book you want to borrow, ask them to try to get you an inter-library loan, which is free and greatly helpful. I was able to do that for a book I couldn't find and one came from the next county in no time!

I used to have goats! Love them to pieces.

Mamatomany 02-22-2013 07:03 AM

No offense taken :) makes sense I just really didn't even think about it.

Kismet311 02-22-2013 07:07 AM

I just found the book at my local consignment shop for 3 bucks. If you have used bookstores or second hand stores you might want to check there. I was going to order it used from Amazon but this was a great deal. I would have opted for free at the library but they didn't have it and I really like having the book at home to refer back to in the future if I need to.