Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Wednesday - menus anyone? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/797511-dd-wednesday-menus-anyone.html)

LoCarbGal 02-20-2013 07:36 AM

DD Wednesday - menus anyone?

B: Coffee w/HWC
L: Coffee w/HWC
D: Roasted chicken breast

Total calories - under 410

Yennie 02-20-2013 08:08 AM

Today's the DAY - the one with the dinner in Seattle I've been fretting about for 2 weeks. So my plan is to fast/coffee/lemon water/potatoes if I'm dying until 3pm at which point I'll transition to just liquids.
Dinner is at 7. I pre-ordered the ling cod, but these things usually have a bread basket, salad, lots of sides & rockin' dessert. So I know I'm going to go over 500. I've decided that I'm going to enjoy the stuff I like, and not be afraid to leave food on my plate.
Then, to recover, I'm going to do a 2 day potato hack on Th & Fri. Why? Because then Saturday can be an UD and I can get back in rotation with my JUDDD BUDDs - I know who usually checks in as having the same rotation as me and (Good lord I'm weird) I'd like to stick with the same crew!!!

sorenkkg 02-20-2013 08:16 AM

LOL Yennie! I know what you mean about the same crew, but as you can see, I jump back and forth when I do have to change rotations-- the benefit is, you get to know more of you Juddd Budds that way! ;)

I think you have a good plan-- not sure if you did this already, but check out your Juddd calculator for the numbers higher than 20% that are still weight loss range-- I think up to 35%... you might not lose as fast, but it gives you some mental leeway to not freak out over eating more on a given DD... I find it very helpful to know that yes, while I might do better at 440, if I go to 540, I won't blow up like a balloon! :)

Me, today-- well, I did blow up like a balloon with a lot of carby eating over the last few days, and I need to get back on track-- my DDs are usually good, but my UDs get away from me... I can do this though, I know I can.

B: sf iced tea from a mix... might make some fresh brewed also
L: might have 30 cal worth of baby carrots, probably around 3pm or so
D: I made that "wendy's" chili the other day, and have a ton of it frozen. Was going to have a 340g (i.e. "large") serving for 310, and then maybe some yogurt for 100 cal

I need to drink a ton of water today too...

440 as planned, which is right on the money for my calculator.

hot-in-texas 02-20-2013 10:46 AM

Trying to eat nothing until my 2:00 hunger-at which time in will have an orange from our fruit of the month club we got at work today. I have, however already had coffee w/about 100 calories of cream
I will let my hunger dictate what I eat tonight, which might be up to 300 calories.
I have not gone without lunch in a very very long time( we are talking years)

sorenkkg 02-20-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot-in-texas (Post 16270029)
I have not gone without lunch in a very very long time( we are talking years)

I used to feel that way about breakfast-- I'd get up and be starving!

Now, UD or DD, I can generally go until noon without even thinking about food... juddd magic :)

Flutter 02-20-2013 12:01 PM

Good luck, yennie! You can do it! FTR, if you do enjoy the food too much, just remember it's only one day! There's always tomorrow, no big thang!

B: coffee w/ skim (20 cals)
L: I was freezing & made an emergency stop at biggby coffee. ;) Sipping on a super nonfat, sugar free irish creme latte. I'll nurse it as long as possible for 163 calories. Mmmm! My hands are so happy!
D: hoping to skip it!