Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Monday Where My Peeps At??? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/797393-ud-monday-where-my-peeps.html)

BaileysGirl 02-18-2013 10:57 AM

UD Monday Where My Peeps At???

Where is everyone?!?!?!?! :dunno:

B - 2 scrambled eggs w/ bit of cheese, 2 turkey sausage links, sf mocha capp, 2 girl scout cookies dosidos 358cals
L - leftover spaghetti (about portion of a lean cuisine), 1 pc toast w/ light butter, mixed greens salad w/ light italian 468 guesstimate
D - Chilis margarita grilled chicken over black beans/rice for 650cals and chips n salsa for about 350
S - 100 cal pack of mini fudge stripes

adillenal 02-18-2013 11:14 AM

I am working. Now that it is lunchtime I can post a bit.
UD
B - scrambled eggs, SF preserves, coffee with HWC
L - 8 oz baked potato, LF cottage cheese, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, orange
D - 8 oz baked potato, salsa, FF yogurt, some kind of green veggie out of the frrezer
bedtime - Chamomile tea

mom23kids 02-18-2013 11:47 AM

Going on my 5th ud in a row over here :o

Late bfast at a local diner: amazing sandwich with buttered english muffin toast, bratworst patty, egg, cheese and ketchup. Side of hashbrowns

L x not hungry

S frozen entree and chips n dip

Tomorrow will be a dd i promise :laugh:

jaymar 02-18-2013 01:07 PM

I like you're menus, believe it or not, I had chilli for breakfast...at 11 am...it was my homemade and almost as good as Wendy's.
Bkfst.....chilli....:dunno:

lunch...S&S double burger and coffee w/cream

dinner will be small steak and salad maybe a few OreIda ffs

Librarygirl 02-18-2013 04:07 PM

I've kind of stopped posting my menus because it's usually after I've already eaten anyway. ;) If I plan ahead, I sometimes change it soooo...we'll not talk about what I've had today. :D I have a pork loin in the oven now and will make a mushroom sauce to serve with it and some kind of veggie (I have an hour lol).

Today I've been in and out of the bathroom, and yesterday too (which was understandable since it was a DD). I hope this means I'm letting go of some excess water weight and will see a whoosh soon!:aprayer:

pugluv9802 02-18-2013 05:10 PM

Why is it on UD, I'm not hungry but on DD all I want to do is eat?:dunno: Makes no sense.

B- 2 cups of coffee with half and half
S- slice of american cheese
L- 1/2 of tuna sub with tomatos, sweet peppers
D- the other half of sub
S- maybe apple sauce if I'm hungry

Luv2Eat 02-18-2013 08:28 PM

Pug, I'm the same way most days. Something about food digestion or some such. :confused:

The last couple of UD's have turned into UUAD's. I'm okay with that, needed a break from calorie counting. Let's just say the computer was involved and I finally succumbed to the box of cereal that's been hiding for months. . . . the box was open and my hand was in it until half the contents were eaten. :yummy: Then, there was that baked sweet potato with butter, sweetner and marshmallows. . . . Felt good to pig out. . . . . I think the combination of trying to keep carbs low in addition to the rotations were taking a toll. . . .

Trying to figure out how to make Friday a DD because of Lent. . . . thinking about a trying the potato days to mix things up.

pugluv9802 02-19-2013 01:16 AM

What is a UUAD?:dunno:

Librarygirl 02-19-2013 06:55 AM

Up Up and Away Day, pugluv. Sometimes we say UUUAD! Which is even more over calories lol.