Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Snow!!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/797295-snow.html)

Librarygirl 02-16-2013 06:45 PM

Snow!!!

It's snowing in South Carolina!!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: I love it. This is the first time in years I've seen it come down like this. Hee hee!:clap::clap:

bdladie 02-16-2013 06:56 PM

Well you can keep it! We have seen so much snow this year in Michigan I am done. Again today we had snow and a 20 car pile up for the 2nd time this winter.

Shari4 02-16-2013 07:50 PM

Cindy, where are you in SC? My daughter lives in the far northern part of the state. I'm going to text her to see if it's snowing! :)

sunday 02-16-2013 07:59 PM

We are getting rain next Wed. I will take any precip. So worried about fires.

Hope you can enjoy hot cocoa and snow ice cream. :)

Flutter 02-16-2013 08:12 PM

Awww, how exciting that YOU are excited! I am not a fan of winter...or snow...or wind...the only thing that has me excited right now is dreaming of spring vacation down south! LOL! Enjoy darlin!

Shari4 02-16-2013 11:20 PM

Cindy, my daughter just sent pictures & said they got 5 inches!!! :eek: The baby looked like he was having fun.....sorta........he's only 14 months old & isn't quite sure what snow is yet! :laugh:

Librarygirl 02-17-2013 06:23 AM

Cool Shari! It's beautiful but already melting a little. It looks like we may have gotten an inch or two. :D Stops all traffic and closes everything here, lol. Too bad it's not Monday. ;)

I certainly understand how you northerners are not fond of the white stuff. We just don't ever get it, and when when we do it's not very much so we can enjoy it a little. Hope you guys with bad weather are ok.:hugs:

Cindy-lou 02-17-2013 06:25 AM

Thats how I feel when we get our snow at the beginning of the season...everyone around me thinks I'm nuts but I love snow....till it hits this time of year and I am like OK ENOUGH!! :hyst:

Glad your enjoying it :)

Librarygirl 02-17-2013 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flutter (Post 16263239)
Awww, how exciting that YOU are excited! I am not a fan of winter...or snow...or wind...the only thing that has me excited right now is dreaming of spring vacation down south! LOL! Enjoy darlin!

I haven't been out in it yet, but took some pictures from the door lol. It won't last long, so I'll enjoy it while it's here. Won't be long before it's sprummer hee he. We get about 2 minutes of very cold all year, the rest is mild to extremely hot. :doh:

Carly 02-17-2013 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flutter (Post 16263239)

Yup! But I'm glad you are enjoying it!

Flutter 02-17-2013 08:49 AM

Well, miss Cindy, sprummer sounds quite lovely to me! I was definately born in the wrong state! The stork clearly got mixed up and somewhere by palm trees is a disgrunted southerner that was supposed to be here where I am! ;)

hot-in-texas 02-17-2013 09:08 AM

I just love snow too'Cindy. We don't get much where I live, nor much rain. It is very dry. We have very devastating dust storms actually. Have you ever seen a tumbleweed? Yes, sometimes driving down the highway, you have to be careful of a tumble weed rolling across the interstate.
This Christmas though, we woke up to find a beautiful snow had fallen over our city. This, i am sure was divine intervention, lol. For all the little ones dreaming of a white Christmas. Can you imagine their little faces?

Librarygirl 02-17-2013 05:12 PM

I've only seen tumbleweeds in pictures and movies lol. I've never been to Texas either. We have periods of drought occasionally, but I guess we are sub-tropical and get rain pretty regularly. Nice that you got snow on xmas. :)

dawnyama 02-17-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16263133)
It's snowing in South Carolina!!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: I love it. This is the first time in years I've seen it come down like this. Hee hee!:clap::clap:

Lucky you. We got nothing but a few hail stones :sad: We were hoping for more than a few pieces of hail.

Librarygirl 02-17-2013 05:58 PM

Awww. Well if it's any consolation, it's gone now. :D