Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Friday - long weekend edition (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/797235-ud-friday-long-weekend-edition.html)

sorenkkg 02-15-2013 12:17 PM

UD Friday - long weekend edition

Hi!
I'm finally realizing we have a long weekend (Family Day is on Monday, here in Ontario, and I think its President's Day in the US... hopefully your company gives you the day off :)

Today, I was down about 1 on the scale, so only 1lb away from my sig weight. Finally!

B: about 400cal of shepherds pie (DH's leftover from DD dinner last night... a lower fat/carb store brand, made with cauliflower for the top!)

L: egg salad sandwhich (1/2) and wrap (1/2) and some salad and 1 bag of fritos bbq rings (like ringolos, but more frito-y... 300 cal for the bag, but pretty worth it!)

D: SUSHI BABY YA!!! :jumpjoy::clap::up: going to a new place, good reviews on yelp and another friend recommended it. Totally jonesing for sushi. So happy it's back in my world, guilt free, on JUDDD!

:) S.

tobelowcarber 02-15-2013 01:01 PM

eating in 7 hr window

salmon and HB eggs with homemade mayo, 5 almonds
lettuce, cucumber, turkey breast, onion, with mayo dressing
beet soup

1658 cal/18 gr carbs

LoCarbGal 02-15-2013 01:03 PM

B: Coffee w/HWC, Peanut Butter off a spoon
L: Salami and cheddar cheese
D: Vodka Gimlet, taco soup w/sour cream
D: Trefoil girl scout cookies and strawberries

Yennie 02-15-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorenkkg (Post 16261257)
Hi!
I'm finally realizing we have a long weekend (Family Day is on Monday, here in Ontario, and I think its President's Day in the US... hopefully your company gives you the day off :)

:) S.

BC did their family day last Monday. It interfered with my commute as it meant people were driving down to shop when I was trying to get to and from work. I was cross. (This is why I don't leave town on the week-ends...

I don't have Monday off, which means we're going to be very busy since everyone else has the day off.

ETA: I saved up cals, had FF greek yogurt with honey and some of my stew. Then I pigged out on Chinese food for dinner. I'm STUFFED. Who doesn't love a diet in which you can pig out on Chinese food and that's considered staying on plan!!!
Happy UD all!!!

Flutter 02-15-2013 06:56 PM

Whhhhooooooieeeee! I am expecting quite a "bounce" on tomorrow's scale! Hehehe! Not an UUAD, IMO, but I am sure I am over cals and that is just fine with me. ;) date night with DH at a nice restaurant. Lovely time! :love:

B: blueberry muffin w/ coffee (400)
L: leftover chicken, potatoe & carrots (334)
S: leftover homemade chocolate chip bar & 2 caramel bday candies (335)
671 left. For dinner and That is long gone and over. Lol no cal count at the restaurant, either.
D: salad w/ ranch, 2 breadsticks, pecan crusted salmon& veggies, several (ahem) rum& diet cokes
Desert: shared a layered multi flavored chocolate cake.

Yummy UD!

hot-in-texas 02-15-2013 07:12 PM

:hiya:I have to work Monday too.
I loved my UD today
Breakfast 1 waffle with 1tspn Dickinson blackberry preserves-125
1 thick cut bacon-50
1 small coffee w/hwc-120
Lunch-grilled chicken salad-230
2 valentine peeps hearts w/pink sugar, 2 milk chocolate hearts-200(yum, I melted a Lil bit in the micro)
Dinner-homemade pad Thai with chicken-600
Snack-1large banana w/1/2 Tbs peanut butter 225 and-1.5 cups almond milk with Nestle's syrup-175
Total 1725