Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 10:59 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: giggles4me
Stats: 160/134/125
WOE: my way! low carb & low cal
Start Date: 2/15/2014
SUGAR, SUGAR, SUGAR.....

Why is it I cannot get sugar out of my diet ( oh and I can't eat the artifical stuff).. Every day I wake up and say I am going to better then yesterday. But once I get to work and see the stupid donuts I cave. and once I eat one I can't stop.
I even go as far as bringing my lunch with me (cooked chicken and veg) and I also have a protein shake for breakfast before I leave the house for work. Could it be that I hate where I work? And I eat the junk to make myself feel better?
What am I doing wrong here? If I keep this up I will never drop any pounds. And to make matters worse my pants are tight just sitting here.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
I haven't tried it because I don't get strong cravings (usually) but I think PJ mentioned L-Glutamine to help with cravings. (?) I could be wrong, but it can't hurt to do a search and see what pops up.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:24 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DeborahL
Stats: 168.2/156.6/130
WOE: JUDDD w/restricted carbs
Start Date: 1/20/13 (Atkins) 2/11/2013 (JUDDD)
Do you eat nut butters? Cashews have a sweetness to me. Keeping a jar in your desk and having a spoonful when you are tempted by the donuts might help.
DeborahL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:41 AM   #4
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
It might very well be hating your job - at least in part. I had MUCH MUCH less eating control when I've been particularly unhappy at work. Sorry it's bad for you!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: b_lou_who
Stats: 2014 was195/now186.9 5'7" 44
WOE: whole organic low-sugars IF vegan
Start Date: 1997
The only way I did away with the habit of eating those things was by switching to only eating organic, especially for grains and sugars in the beginning. If you don't eat gmo brominated flour and gmo beet sugars or corn syrup, just that eliminates all of those junk foods automatically. It worked for me, and began a journey of cleaning up my whole diet. You can take baby steps (no wheat, or only organic etc)
I make goodies for us sometimes, and that is the only way we eat them.
AND I LOVE a doughnut. Now I make doughnut holes in my babycakes maker once in a while..all organic. It really isn't a temptation to be around premade junk anymore..after years of this. Hope that you find a solution for yourself. My observation is that we all make tiny changes in our minds and behavior that add up to lifestyle change, and each tiny change is a miracle to me since I have to overcome myself to do it. I'm sort of a difficult person for me to deal with.

I agree that eating sugar is often stress management. Your body doesn't treat sugars and alcohols all that differently. Is there anything you can change to work out the stress you are under, especially work related? Just the way my work environment is set up affects me, as do the people.

Last edited by b_lou_who; 02-13-2013 at 11:58 AM..
b_lou_who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:59 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
you also might try hot apple cider, you can get some at the store and i think they are around 80-100 calories a packet, last longer than a donut, much less calories than a donut(or 2) and you will feel much better about yourself after sipping it. The kind that Ikeep up at work is by Alpine and is made from real sugar, and is 80 calories a packet.
Sugar is addictive.
Maybe you can treat yourself to bacon or sausage or ham, and eggs in the morning? That usually helps me to feel satisfied, fat and protein. I don't know if your protein shake has any fat in it.
If you are on a DD, bring some bacon to work, and eat it with the apple cider. Center cut baon that I buy is 25 calories a piece.

ETA donuts are the downfall of many many people, and i have figured out that I couldn't allow myself to eat one until I am in control of it, and it isn't in control of me.

Last edited by hot-in-texas; 02-13-2013 at 12:01 PM..
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:02 PM   #7
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: adillenal
I can avoid everything at work except carrot cake. I do not even glance at the doughnuts since one would lead to a dozen. Will power I guess except for carrot cake.
And I like my job so that isn't it. It is the wheat and sugar that sets it off I guess. I can even avoid the carrot cake on DD's. I just wrap up a piece for UD. I prefer carrot cake to appear on DD's since it will all be gone by the time I have my one piece so it is damage control that way. And nut butter would be worse for me. Spoon and a jar would equal an empty jar.
181.0/168.0/145 07/25/11 The Rice Diet
181.4/179.0/145 Atkins 72 10/31/11
180/148/139 JUDDD 01/08/12
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:26 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: RebeccaSimpson
Stats: 174 goal 140 5'10
WOE: juicing and juddd
Start Date: 01/24/2013
When I'm bored, unhappy and so on I eat sugar and all the bad stuff. But if you really crave the stuff you might wanna look into a candidias/candida cleanse.
RebeccaSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:27 PM   #9
Senior LCF Member

So I am looking into supplements, maybe I need some now that I am over 50 (52). I have never taken any. I will check out the vitamin chat here first and see what info I can find out.

not much I can do out my job right now, I am hunting around for a new one though.

I will give the apple cider a try, I do love that stuff. and maybe more protein for breakfast can't hurt. any other ideas?
giggles4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:32 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

^^and fat
Old 02-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: brewstate
Stats: 238/152/129
WOE: LC JUDDD (started at 190)
Start Date: April 15, 2009
This may sound a little counter intuitive but if we are talking about an UD, maybe you should make and pack yourself some sort of "treat" to take to work with you. It might make the donuts look less appealing and you can make it more healthy than what you could get at work.

I'm a horrible sugar addict so I use my diet soda's as a sweet crutch since apparently I'm never going to convince my body I don't want sugar but since you can't do AS, I would suggest eating a slightly larger breakfast and then packing your chicken and veggies and maybe add a smaller oatmeal cookie or something you will personally look forward to.

I know if there were donuts around and all I had was chicken and veggies I would be highly unlikely to resist. The whole point of JUDDD is to enjoy yourself even if it is in moderation so go for it

Last edited by brewstate; 02-13-2013 at 12:40 PM..
brewstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:54 PM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Yea, I guess I have to rethink my meal planning. Right now I don't know if I'm on a UD or DD. It starts out as one and ends up as the other or even an UUUUD.

I do know I am still walking my 2 miles each night no matter what I eat and I find I can correct myself at home. It seems to be only at work that all common sense goes out the window.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:00 PM   #13
Major LCF Poster!

Walking 2 miles is so good for you! If you don't know what today is, maybe you could make it an UD, and then tomorrow have a good DD.
Also, if you are finding DDs very hard, maybe try to stick to 500 calories on your DDs as some have been successful at that number.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #14
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/285/<160 (5'7")
WOE: LC/JUDDD/Fast5/Diabetes Miracle 2010-12
Start Date: 2014: Shangri-La
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I haven't tried it because I don't get strong cravings (usually) but I think PJ mentioned L-Glutamine to help with cravings. (?) I could be wrong, but it can't hurt to do a search and see what pops up.
Hahaha, I just saw the *title* of this thread, and hopped in to talk about l-glutamine!

I use the IronTek brand...it's the best price of any I've seen on the internet. I get the 1- or 2-lb jars because it's hard to get enough in pill form.

Secret DD weapon: L-Glutamine?

This may sound crazy, but I just smell those things I want but shouldn't have (I'm diabetic). And I let myself have positive thoughts about it. Instead of "this is garbage and I'm stupid for eating it", I think, "Donuts are awesome. I love donuts. They smell so good. Look at everybody enjoying their donuts." If other people are around, I say similar things in a really cheerful way--not in a longing way, and I don't mention that I can't or shouldn't have it. "What a beautiful cake! What cute cookies!" If I'm offered something, I might lie and say "I already had one" or "I'll get a piece later".

I am *not* a naturally cheerful person. Honestly, I tend to be gloomy and bitter. But I worked in a kitchen in a health food store at my last job and could have eaten leftovers and free samples ALL day long; my neighbor has a huge family, and there's a birthday party or holiday almost every week, and I've found this is the best way for me to deal with it.

I honestly don't like donuts. I love the way they look, and I love the they smell, so I am always tempted to eat one...but then they never taste that fresh or good to me. And I wish I'd stuck with just smelling it!!!

So, I'd like to ask you...do you *really* enjoy the donut when you eat it? Or do you feel sort of angry and guilty? Is there anything you like better than donuts? Bring yourself a better-than-donuts treat for a while, and eat that instead. And really enjoy it while you eat it. Smell it. Look at it. Cut it into little pieces or take tiny bites and let them melt in your mouth. Do NOT allow negative thoughts..."I'm so bad. I'm going to have to exercise more. I'm going to have to skip dinner."

I just try to enjoy the beauty and aroma of food without eating it. Just like I can enjoy the beauty and aroma of a flower without picking it.

Peppermint is supposed to help you get over cravings. You can put a few drops of peppermint extract or oil on a couple cotton balls and put them in a small pill or vitamin bottle. Then take a sniff periodically when you need it. Or get some peppermint hand lotion or lip balm, if that would be more convenient/discreet.

Or maybe a scent diffuser, if you have a desk where you can keep personal stuff & tchotchkes. I was just in a gift shop and spent about 5 minutes smelling a cinnamon bun candle! For the first few seconds I wanted a cinnamon bun, but after I felt like I'd already had one!

The Shangri-La Diet guy says there's a connection between smelling things and feeling satiated. I'll see if I can find an article, if my suggestions haven't seemed totally useless.

Good luck, sweetie!

Last edited by piratejenny; 02-13-2013 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: re-organize
piratejenny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JayLynn
Stats: 330/265/199
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: A new start 1/1/14
I don't work in an office anymore, but for me it was just the fact that the donuts were there that would make me want one...or two. And what is weird is that hubby can bring some home and I won't touch them. Not my thing anymore. But just the fact that they were on the table in the break room would make me grab one. Some kind of psychological trigger for me. Like I said...weird.

So...I don't have any answer to stay away from them. Bringing junk food to share at work should be against the law....

"When a person has had too much to eat, fasting is the smartest thing he could do.” – Mark Sisson, Mark’s Daily Apple.

BElieve in
YOUrself!
JayLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:07 PM   #16
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Ug, feel your pain. I LOVE sweet things, except that I don't. Because I always think it's going to be yummier than it is. And then I'm disappointed.
I don't have a lot of suggestions, so I guess I'm more chiming in to let you know you're not alone and someone else out there feels your pain!
Best of luck - stay strong sweetie!!!
Yennie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:57 PM   #17
Senior LCF Member

So, I'd like to ask you...do you *really* enjoy the donut when you eat it? Or do you feel sort of angry and guilty?

You know now that I think about it, I really don't enjoy the donut once I start eating it. By the second bite I am feeling that angry and guilty as to why I even picked it up. And the other day I took the donut to the ladies room and flushed it!

It's funny I don't do this at home. So it's got to be work or stress at work related. I need to find a different kind of release at work. Mints maybe???
Old 02-13-2013, 05:00 PM   #18
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
If you can find some yummy dessert teas that you like that might help. There is a big Favorite teas thread and some of them are down right sinful for about 2-4 calories a cup. I'll link it later.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:01 PM   #19
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
What are your favorite teas?
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:55 PM   #20
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LoosinItNow
Stats: 305/287/180 goal
WOE: Lost 30 w/HCG to 230, Sick 1yr, back to 305!
Start Date: This time, Jan 28, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
I can avoid everything at work except carrot cake.
I saw a carrot cake low carb yogurt at Kroger - really tastes like carrot cake! 45 cals. You could use it to make a carrot cake DD OMM, maybe?
LoosinItNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #21
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 135 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
I usually just go with it, if it's a UD. I am usually able to refrain on DD's, although I do enjoy a 40 calorie fudgecicle sometimes. Most of the time with donuts, though, I do try and refrain if there's a big box. I can't eat just one! If I have a craving for a particular kind of donut (like I did a couple of weeks ago), I might get one from the drive through and then there's no more to tempt me. Sorry all this sounds like no advice at all.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

"In every triumph there is a lot of try."

"Have the courage of your desire."
*Cindy*
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:41 PM   #22
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 135 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratejenny View Post
Hahaha, I just saw the *title* of this thread, and hopped in to talk about l-glutamine!

I use the IronTek brand...it's the best price of any I've seen on the internet. I get the 1- or 2-lb jars because it's hard to get enough in pill form.

Secret DD weapon: L-Glutamine?

This may sound crazy, but I just smell those things I want but shouldn't have (I'm diabetic). And I let myself have positive thoughts about it. Instead of "this is garbage and I'm stupid for eating it", I think, "Donuts are awesome. I love donuts. They smell so good. Look at everybody enjoying their donuts." If other people are around, I say similar things in a really cheerful way--not in a longing way, and I don't mention that I can't or shouldn't have it. "What a beautiful cake! What cute cookies!" If I'm offered something, I might lie and say "I already had one" or "I'll get a piece later".

I am *not* a naturally cheerful person. Honestly, I tend to be gloomy and bitter. But I worked in a kitchen in a health food store at my last job and could have eaten leftovers and free samples ALL day long; my neighbor has a huge family, and there's a birthday party or holiday almost every week, and I've found this is the best way for me to deal with it.

I honestly don't like donuts. I love the way they look, and I love the they smell, so I am always tempted to eat one...but then they never taste that fresh or good to me. And I wish I'd stuck with just smelling it!!!

So, I'd like to ask you...do you *really* enjoy the donut when you eat it? Or do you feel sort of angry and guilty? Is there anything you like better than donuts? Bring yourself a better-than-donuts treat for a while, and eat that instead. And really enjoy it while you eat it. Smell it. Look at it. Cut it into little pieces or take tiny bites and let them melt in your mouth. Do NOT allow negative thoughts..."I'm so bad. I'm going to have to exercise more. I'm going to have to skip dinner."

I just try to enjoy the beauty and aroma of food without eating it. Just like I can enjoy the beauty and aroma of a flower without picking it.

Peppermint is supposed to help you get over cravings. You can put a few drops of peppermint extract or oil on a couple cotton balls and put them in a small pill or vitamin bottle. Then take a sniff periodically when you need it. Or get some peppermint hand lotion or lip balm, if that would be more convenient/discreet.

Or maybe a scent diffuser, if you have a desk where you can keep personal stuff & tchotchkes. I was just in a gift shop and spent about 5 minutes smelling a cinnamon bun candle! For the first few seconds I wanted a cinnamon bun, but after I felt like I'd already had one!

The Shangri-La Diet guy says there's a connection between smelling things and feeling satiated. I'll see if I can find an article, if my suggestions haven't seemed totally useless.

Good luck, sweetie!
THIS made me giggle!! Great advice Jenny!
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:33 PM   #23
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
THIS made me giggle!!
I'm Eeyore!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 08:03 PM   #24
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratejenny View Post
I'm Eeyore!!!
You are not!!! You have the best spirit of any JUDDD budd I have ever met.

On the aromatherapy, it is very true that peppermint and vanilla are wonderful appetite suppressants. I read a book about this and thought it was so interesting that I bought peppermint vanilla lotion from bath & body and carried it in my purse. When I would have cravings or just feel that urge for sweet, I would pour the lotion on my hands and lavish in it. Just unbelievable that this would work so well.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:04 PM   #25
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggles4me View Post
Mints maybe???
I know it's a cliché that many people don't find helpful--brush your teeth or chew gum or suck on mints to keep yourself from eating...but it does work for me, at least for a couple hours. I don't like the way other stuff tastes when I have a strong minty flavor in my mouth.

Now take coffee...everything tastes good with coffee!
Coffee makes me want to eat a cookie!
But water with lemon or lime...that's another flavor that sort of ruins other flavors for me. It has to be pretty tart with just a touch of sweetener; too sweet, and it's like lemonade or iced tea, and it does go with everything. But the right amount will keep me from wanting coffee, which keeps me from wanting a cookie, so it works out well. And lemon/lime water helps stabilize my blood sugar.

Good job flushing that donut, by the way!
I think it's a big step to stop eating something when you realize you're not enjoying it.

Oh, I just remembered something!
There's an herb that blocks sweet flavors. It's called gymnema sylvestre. It's supposed to also prevent digestion of sugars, too, I think? The Ayurvedic name translates to "sugar destroyer". ANYhoo, if you open a capsule and put the powder on your tongue (you could also make a tea--it helps to sort of swish it all around your mouth), you can't taste sweet. You could have these as a Plan B if you think you might not be able to resist those donuts.

My bosses at a health food store about 20 years ago got some, and we did a bunch of experiments with it. I remember chocolate tasting really weird & waxy.

I just opened a capsule and my Crystal Light drink tastes like if you made Kool-Ade and forgot to add sugar!
Old 02-13-2013, 08:33 PM   #26
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
You are not!!! You have the best spirit of any JUDDD budd I have ever met.
Aw, thank you! And thank you for seeing that!!!
Sometimes I'm trying to be funny and people think I'm being a jerk ...I was abused by many different people when I was a kid, *and* I have bipolar disorder, so I don't always react to things in the most patient way, or say things as kindly as I might have if I wasn't being defensive or insecure about appearing ignorant or uncool .... honestly I have so much compassion & love for almost everybody (cruel and abusive people...not so much) but somehow I don't seem to come across as a "sweet" person...at least not IRL, to the people who have had to put up with my bipolar episodes for years. (There are 2 or 3 left who still speak to me. )

SORRY FOR THE THREADJACK! A couple weeks ago someone got rather nasty with me when I tried to (matter-of-factly, not pompously!) point out that something she was referring to as being in Spanish was actually Portuguese...I've been feeling really sensitive ever since, and haven't had anywhere to vent. So, thanks for the love, Sunday! <3
Old 02-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #27
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mojocat
Stats: 233/209/180/119 Height 5ft7inch
WOE: LC/Juicing/rxHCG, JUDDD/IF/No S foods
Start Date: 28 Jan 2012
You may not like my answer but the way I gave up sugar was giving up cold turkey as if they were cigarettes. I gave up anything with sugar, read all the nutrition labels and avoided anything with sugar (I also gave up carbs as well such as pasta, bread, potatoes) so it was a drastic cull.

I do not miss it all and I haven't had a day's sickness since giving up sugar. I used to get every cold, virus going around but since giving up I feel very healthy. Doughnuts, cakes, sweets at work - no problem - I just don't have them - not even a sliver - I'm one sliver away from being over 200lbs again. I didn't have sugar for around 10 months and then I had a few recent bingeing episodes where I did eat some, because I ate nuts which were the gateway to the binge, but since I've been on JUDDD my bingeing is under control.

The problem is now my one craving food is nuts which are healthy but high, high, calorie. Somehow nuts are harder to give up than sugar..so may have to go cold turkey on them as well.
mojocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:29 AM   #28
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/114.8/128 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD - 1/1/12 + intermittent LCHF
I am a sugar stress eater who cannot tolerate AS.

Like Mojo said, cold turkey is good (both as a nosh, and a way to stop doing something you know you should not do).

The way I approached the issue was firmly establishing the DD/UD rotation. Today is DD and I do not eat sweets. DH's always present bowl of dark chocolate M&Ms only exists every other day.

Establish DD eating. Establish the rotation.

And, please get a high-quality many ingredient multivitamin. Eat protein/fat for breakfast (when I started, I frequently had a small salad with a few veggies, meat and full fat dressing - all carefully measured - for breakfast). Add other supplements / appetite suppressants as mentioned above. This might be stress and inappropriate self-medicating.

Or it may mean your body has some serious nutritional imbalances. Eating sweets = energy = maybe feel better for awhile...when what you really need is some mineral or other nutrient you are currently missing.
STILL below goal 2/15/14

I did not "lose" weight. I evicted it. It is gone and it ain't coming back!

JUDDD cares about calories. JUDDD does not care what you eat. Your body probably does.

Last edited by gotsomeold; 02-14-2013 at 03:30 AM..
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:37 AM   #29
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/114.8/128 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD - 1/1/12 + intermittent LCHF
PJ, I always enjoy your mind! And your posts!
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:04 AM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Thanks

so this morning I got up and made me a big fat and protein filled breakfast. As I sit here typing I am comfortably full.
I also ordered me some vitamins and supplements that were mentioned on this thread and the vitamin threads. They should arrive tomorrow and I will start them and document how I feel once I start them.

Today will be a DD and I will stick to 500 calories or so. So I am stopping by the store on my way to work and pick me up some tea and lemons.

Then for dinner I will be having some cooked chicken. And will have to find some type of fat to go with it, and suggestions?

I do feel that I will have to try the "cold Turkey" way of getting off sugar. Wish me luck..