Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Monday! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/796867-ud-monday.html)

hot-in-texas 02-11-2013 05:49 AM

UD Monday!

Breakfast: 1 egg omelet w/spinach, 1 slice bacon and roasted red bell peppers-115 cals
8 oz chilled orange juice-110
Lunch-Jimmy Johns veggie unwich-239
Dinner-tortilla wrapped bratwurst and twice baked red potatoes-haven't figured out the calorie count yet.
*I am going to try to do a no coffee day, my kidneys were achy this morning. Going to try to get in lots of water.*
I think I may quit coffee altogeter:sad:

Flutter 02-11-2013 06:48 AM

Ack, no coffee??? Oh I don't envy you tex! You are able to do hot tea, though, right?

I have no idea what I'll be eating today. So far just coffee w/ sf creamer. DD has been super sick since Friday so I'm taking her to the PA this morning. Food is all up in the air and depends on how she's doing. (I so need to grocery shop!)

TryingJudd 02-11-2013 06:56 AM

Trying an eating window again today to have a controlled UD so not eating till after noon and stopping at 8PM. I have planned:

L - bagel w cream cheese and whitefish (500)
S- a couple of cookies (200)
D - salad and ribs, light jello desert (1000)

hot-in-texas 02-11-2013 07:30 AM

Melinda, I hope your DD feels better :)
I am going to only do water for a while, I had a kidney stone(extremely painful!) a few years back. When I woke up today, my right kidney was very achy. Do NOT want to go through that again. Ended up having to have surgery last time. I've heard coffee can be a culprit.

KeirasMom 02-11-2013 07:54 AM

I get kidney stones and they are no fun. :hugs:

B: Starbucks taragon chicken sandwich and Tazo awake tea (420)
L: Soy Ginger Ramen (230) If I'm still hungry, I'll have some cottage cheese (90)
D: Pork chops, apple sauce, baked sweet potato (?)

Zumba!

Wine - yep!

hot-in-texas 02-11-2013 11:31 AM

ended up having a mid morning snack of potato sticks-200 calories,
and 6 hershey baking melts for dessert after I ate my unwich
Plus a bite of my sons Vito-so I am at right at 800 so far :)

hot-in-texas 02-11-2013 11:32 AM

Dawn, kidney stones are awful. I've only had one-so far- and it never left my kidney, it was so big..pain

tobelowcarber 02-11-2013 01:27 PM

Eating in 8 hr window
B: 2 scrambeled eggs in ghee, 4 oz lamb burger 396 cal
L: lamb shoulder chops 530 cal
D: 7.3 oz baked salmon, 4 oz lamb burgers, 7.6 oz baked spaghetti squash 537 cal

total 1463 cal

Sunshinegirl44 02-11-2013 02:37 PM

Felt like going veggie again today

B: green tea

half an english muffin with peanut butter
other half with orange marmalade

L: veggie dog with mustard pickle relish and saurkraut

D: veggie chicken patty sandwich w/veganaise lettuce tomato pickle and a few
chips

total - 1400 calories

plenty left for a snack later

Sunshinegirl44 02-11-2013 02:43 PM

oops!

:p forgot I also had 30g of almonds :cool:

Yennie 02-11-2013 05:49 PM

Ug, today I feel like a bottomless pit. No matter what I eat I can't feel full :(
B: coffee w 2 TBS HWC (100)
S: Greek yogurt & frozen blueberries (210)
L: Baked chicken breast (250), apple (60), 4 -yes, 4- cheese sticks (380)
D: Roast beef, potatoes, onion, bread, red velvet whoopie pie (dont know, haven't eaten yet)
I actually was down another 0.6 on the scale this morning which shocked the heck outta me as I didn't drink nearly enough water yesterday & ate WAY too much salt with dinner. Figured I'd bloat up like a balloon!!

hot-in-texas 02-11-2013 06:38 PM

jen, I copied your ticker!
I wonder , if you had a good breakfast with protein and fat, it might help you to feel fuller?
I love love to eat, so I haven't been staying right at my UD calories either, I also have started to do 500 on my DDs, and I actually dropped a little more. Don't know if it will keep up though, right now I feel stuffed so I'm scared to step on my scale tomorrow. I made some dip and put it in a bowl(it had some sour cream and chive chip dip, real bacon bits, green onions, shredded cheese and roasted red bell peppers) I was going to stuff it in my twice baked potatoes, but I ate it all out of the bowl with wheat thins!

Yennie 02-11-2013 06:42 PM

Lol, Sher...its a lovely work of art. They both are!!
That dip sounds fabulous. Will have to try it on Wednesday.
I'm happy to report that, after eating a gigantic plate of dinner, I'm finally full. I may be over a bit by time I eat my share of the whoopie pie - my son will eat about 3/4 of it so I can't overeat!!
;)

Mamatomany 02-11-2013 07:24 PM

I was so hungry today..I'm ashamed to type this out,
B:oatmeal with a scoop of zero fat yogurt and strawberries on it
Sn: apple with a tsp. of peanut butter
L: pizza made on Joseph's pita with hot peppers olives and lf mozzarella broiled - 1.5
Sn: muffin in a minute
D: dream fields pasta with chicken, Alfredo sauce
Sn: muffin in a minute with ff whip and strawberries

Boohoo.....I was famished all day...reality tomorrow!

KeirasMom 02-12-2013 06:22 AM

Mama, those all look like excellent, healthy choices! No need to feel ashamed of what you ate, or even how much. You're in the learning phase of JUDDD and figuring out what's going to work for you. Good job! :clap: