Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Sunday!! What's on the menu? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/796806-ud-sunday-whats-menu.html)

BaileysGirl 02-10-2013 08:34 AM

UD Sunday!! What's on the menu?

B - 2 slices bacon, 2 medium eggs scrambled w/ a bit of cheese, grits w/ butter & ezsweet
L - leftovers from last night grilled chicken breast/onions w/ a few pinto beans, avocado, salsa and sour cream
D - not sure it's DH & I first date anniversary so we may go out tonight.

Got 1900 calories to eat!!

adillenal 02-10-2013 09:53 AM

UD
B - coffee with HWC, oat bran
L - potatoes
D - potatoes
Snacks - potatoes
Can you tell I am doing a potato day?

KeirasMom 02-10-2013 11:55 AM

B: Out with MIL: jalapeno jack omelet, country potatoes, toast with jam (800)
L: ?
D: ?

pugluv9802 02-10-2013 01:18 PM

B- 2 fried eggs, 6 strips of bacon
S- cottage cheese and pears
L- salad and can of chili
D- roasted chicken, mashed potatos, asparagus

Went to Costco and snacked on various items

sorenkkg 02-10-2013 02:35 PM

I realized today that on Tuesday, I need a MD and switch rotations for lunch with a group on Wednesday (I looked on the menu, it's a steakhouse, it's just too hard to eat super low cal...) and then the saturday after next, special dinner at my favorite restaurant...

Anyhoo, I'm enjoying today's UD!

B: cereal and almond milk
L: small movie popcorn with butter
S: one of those pop things with rawtella, and about 3oz of leftover "chinese bbq pork" that I made the other day (still good, but better hot).

D: I'm making the copykat wendy's chili! I doubled the recipe, couldn't find pinto beans (only refried ones, and I don't think that's right-- the internet said I could use black beans or white kidney, so I went with black), and I seriously had to use our 2nd crockpot! I even measured everything (which I don't usually do) so I'm hoping I can use the wendy's calorie counts when we eat it :)

Lynn-- Isn't costco more fun on JUDDD than on Atkins? ;)
I did have 1 cookie (sample) at the grocery store today, come to think of it... meh, homemade is better!

S.

hot-in-texas 02-10-2013 02:49 PM

Siren, I made a huge batch of mock Wendy's chili,my own recipe, and it was 158 calories a cup. I froze 22 one and a fourth cup servings, and my son and I used them almost every day for a whole month of DDs. It was really worth it! I just had to remove 1 or 2 single portions from the fridge(I used quart sized freezer bags) and place it or them in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes, then open the bag and pour the still partially frozen contents int a pot on medium heat with a lid for about 5 or 6 minutes. Perfect. TIP: be careful when you put it in the freezer if your freezer shelf has slats. 2 of my bags of chili slipped a little bit through the slats before they were frozen, and then froze that way. They were stuck, and had to be 'broken' to get them out.

Kissa 02-10-2013 05:22 PM

Had a great day, saw Hitchcock at the cinema, and watched the Baftas tonight on TV.

B 2 slices of Vogel bread with Marmite and Marmalade
Late lunch olive, pizza and ice cream with my half a bottle of red wine

DD tomorrow :)

KeirasMom 02-10-2013 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16251371)
B: Out with MIL: jalapeno jack omelet, country potatoes, toast with jam (800)
L: ?
D: ?

Lunch was a banana.

Dinner: Jalapeno turkey burger, no cheese, iced tea

Wine and chocolate later.

b_lou_who 02-10-2013 06:04 PM

B English muffin with butter and raw honey, lots of hot water
l mashed potato 1cup with more water
2 hours yoga
d ounce raw almonds and dried mango

Not a nutritionally sound day. And it ended more in md category. Not very hungry.