Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #61
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
Omg that was funny! And anything with Phoebe!
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2013, 03:32 PM   #62
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Aussiegirl!
Stats: My Goal Is = 135
WOE: Researching HCG
Start Date: Soon!!!
Yay another Aussie! I'll be in Victoria in a few weeks actually. One of my girlfriend's lives in Melbourne (Originally from Sydney) and is getting married in the Yarra Valley. She owns two Chiropractic clinics in Melbourne, I think one is called Melbourne Chiropractic Clinic and not sure of the other.

All time favourite Friends episode...that's like choosing between my two sisters!

I did love the final episode because it worked out the way I wanted, I cried for 2 hours.....

Shari - thanks for the welcome and congrats on your weight loss & health/energy success!

It's Monday now which calls for a fresh start, the weekend really was a silly time for me to start this....

After my Friday night disaster I decided to just eat "normally" for Sat/Sun and start again Monday. Sat/Sun were both about 1500 cals each which isn't too bad for me on a weekend where I usually struggle with food/alcohol choices.

I'm also staying away from carbs & alcohol for a little while because they are definitely my triggers that take me from feeling totally in control of my hunger/appetite/plan to some crazy woman!
Aussiegirl! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:37 PM   #63
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: stephdray
Stats: 290/248/250
WOE: Moderate Carb JUDDD (Lost first 4 lbs on WW)
Start Date: 7/4/2012 -- 42 lbs lost total
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
No need to do two DDs. JUDDD is forgiving. Resume your normal rotations and call this a learning experience.

What works best for me is to log everything before I eat it. I know that may sound extreme, but if I just went by what I wanted to eat with no regard to the calories, I could easily go way over my UD limits.
stephdray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:46 PM   #64
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICCHI View Post
I must admit i have seen a fair share of kangas down in the country where my fiances family are. But they are a hazard. They jump onto the road at full speed and they are 100kg of pure muscle, they totally destroy cars at best.
So they do to you guys what our deer do to us here! We think they are so awesome & exotic, sounds like they can be quite the nuisance!

Funny how one gal's exotic beast is another gal's pest.

Having said that, on 21-Dec, I wasn't really looking towards the Aussies for end-of-days reporting. Here's why: the Mayans were in a time zone much closer to us on the west coast, an hour or two ahead. So it stands to reason that the world would have ended in their time zone. Of course, day of, I couldn't get anyone to tell me if there was an actual time prediction, so I went ahead and planned our work Xmas party. Good thing I did...I would not have been very popular if we hadn't gotten our party cuz I was holding out for the end of the world.

My Potato Hacking Journal
All I ask is that you lead an evidence-based life.
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote