Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Saturday- Plans? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/796079-ud-saturday-plans.html)

tobelowcarber 02-02-2013 02:36 PM

UD Saturday- Plans?

B: Egg and Salmon salad: 5.3 oz leftover salmon, 3 HB eggs, 1 tsp finally chopped onions, 3 Tbls mayo
L: x
D: beet soup, lamb curry over butternut squash, 2 oz lamb burger

total 1578 cal/ 40 gr carbs

mom23kids 02-02-2013 03:36 PM

Started as a DD but changed it to an UD :o

2 servings of rusk (4) with 2 wedges of light swiss laughing cow cheese 190c
1 serving light noodle and veggie soup 60c
1 cup popcorn 35c

and then Steak n Shake :laugh: I got an amazing grilled cheese burger with fries. Then I shared my dh's oreo malt :)

And then 2 Ande's mint candies (50c) for dessert.

All said and done probably a 2,000 calorie kind of day :)

adillenal 02-02-2013 03:46 PM

B - 2 eggs with SF strawberry preserves, coffee with HWC
L - baked potato with lowfat sour cream and salsa
D - Baked potato with chili and shredded cheese
popcorn and one piece of homemade candy with almonds

svenskamae 02-02-2013 03:53 PM

B: Crustless quiche with eggs, cream, sausage, cheese and coffee with 1 T. cream
L: Piece of blue cheese
D: Big salad with Asian salad dressing, cherry tomatoes and a tin of canned eel that I had gotten in an Asian grocery store and was craving, oddly enough :eek: (The tinned eel was okay, but not as good as the eel I've had in good sushi in restaurants)
Snacks: Coconut butter, tea with cream

Adi, you look lovely in your new avi! So slim and elegant! :clap:

Carly 02-02-2013 03:59 PM

I've had coffee with half and half and diet hot chocolate with creamer :yummy:

I had a special K bar and a few mini rice cakes.

Dinner will be baby back ribs
Onion Loaf
Mac and cheese

I hope I don't get full before I taste some of all of it!!!!!

adillenal 02-02-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svenskamae (Post 16236041)
B:

Adi, you look lovely in your new avi! So slim and elegant! :clap:

Thank you. I seem to take new avatar pictures when I go to a hotel. They always have those giant mirrors that work so well. And I finally realize that I am slim and trim and anything else that I lose will just be vanity pounds since I am fine where I am.:)

KeirasMom 02-02-2013 06:44 PM

B: Everything bagel with light garlic/herb cream cheese, coffee

We spent several hours at the range, then had a huge late lunch. We have a spot where several gourmet food trucks stop on Saturdays, so that's where we went.

L: Bulgogi sandwich from the Korean truck--TAKO, fingerling fried potatoes with garlic aioli from Dusty Buns, and 1/3 of a mini loaf of banana nut bread from Crumb Catchers. Lunch was around 1200 calories. :eek:

I have about 200 calories left for dinner, but I'm still full from lunch, so that will go toward wine. :D

Thank goodness for 5:2 and knowing I'm not going into a DD after skipping dinner! UD #3 in a row tomorrow. Still hoping I don't gain 30 pounds over the weekend.

BaileysGirl 02-03-2013 11:49 AM

Dawn you are rocking it girl!!!

I forgot to post - tried to stay off of laptop, ipad and cellphone since DH was home.

B - 2 eggs scrambled w/ cheese, 1 pc of toast w/ jelly, 3 strips of bacon, 1/2 cup grits 465c
L - to go cup of mac n cheese 220c
D - made spaghetti for DH - it was so good hadn't had it months! spaghetti w/ exotic mushroom/meat sauce, 2 pcs garlic toast & awesome salad w/ lite italian/drop or two of caesar. 900c
S - skinny cow strawberry cheesecake, keebler cinnamon grahams 270c