Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #481
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
check out the thread...ouis explains it pretty well in the first post of the big "a dd hack' thread.

some people have some regain if any weight is lost doing it one day.
dazygyrl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #482
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian View Post
ok as a newbie I have a conflicting question..and the answer may be every person is different...

I read that in the book, the doc says you dont have to eat all your UD cals, as long as you were eating at least double what your dd is.....has anyone else read this, or was this source off..

I know me personally the lower the cals, the better I lose..so my UD number really scares me....I am sure this has been talked about alot, but when researching that is what I read

Thoughts please and thank you

FYI, it was on the docs site that I read you didnt have to eat all them on your UD, if your not hungry...
Hey Stacy,
You've already gotten one answer to this but I'll share my experience.
I started out my UDs too high and didn't see a loss. I dropped from 2200 (light exercise) to 1900 (no exercise) and the scale started moving immediately. And some days I'm pretty sure I'm not hitting 1900 but I'm close (1700-1800). However, my DDs are either super low or I'm only doing potatoes. Its definitely the swing that makes the most magic of JUDDD, so if you're struggling with staying low on your DDs then eating all your UD cals would be important. However if you're having an easy time staying below 500 on your DDs then it may not be as critical to eat all your UDs.
However - consider also your daily average. For me, I'm averaging around 1150 (UD at 1900, DD at 440) which I'm pleased with considering most calorie restrictive diets start at 1200 cals per day for women. If your average is much below 1000, I'd worry about starvation mode regardless of the swing. I may be wrong about that - some more experienced JUDDDers could chime in, but there hits a point at which, despite the swing, you're just not taking in enough nourishment.
Hope that helps!!!
Jen

My Potato Hacking Journal
All I ask is that you lead an evidence-based life.
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:18 PM   #483
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berta48 View Post
Don't know if I could do a potato day. I have diabetes2 so not certain if that would be a good choice for me?

I am not diabetic, so I don't know first hand but in some of the other potato threads, some of the ladies are having great success regulating their BG even on the potatoes while losing weight. We started a sticky for potato hack recipes, and in the first post, the 2 main potato threads are linked with all the info you need. Read through those and see if it makes sense - the longest one is a bit intimidating but you get most of what you need in the first few pages of posts.

I would also like to know when are we suppose to re-figure our calories?
I haven't refigured my calories yet, down almost 14 pounds. I've heard some ladies choosing to refigure every 10 pounds, and I've heard others waiting until they have a stall to refigure. I think either way would work, just kinda depends on if you want to ride it out and wait for a stall or be more proactive. The downside of waiting for a stall is that you stall. The downside of being proactive is, let's face it, lower weight means lower cals...who wants that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
yesterday was my first full day. i didn't feel full all day and i had 3 meals of potatoes between noon and 6pm. and i still never really felt full and had a dull headache all day. TODAY, tho....i woke up feeling very good. i had a much larger portion for lunch that i did yesterday PLUS i ate them cold and feel totally satisfied and full!! they say eating them cold is more satiating...who knew!?! i like to just roast mine with sea salt and mrs dash seasoning. then cube them up and eat them cold. easy-peasy and lots of flavor!
Dazygyrl,
I'm glad you're feeling better into day 2 of the hack. I love the potato hack. I love my potato days. I love having this tool for my DDs. I pretty much love everything about it.
If you haven't yet, please post your recipe to the potato hack recipe thread!!
Old 02-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #484
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Kissa...
What I don't understand is that 35% is the top WLM the rest are maintance?
Why would anyone trying to loose eat 60%
I have been trying to stay at 25% on DD & UD but have gone over on DD. However I am thinking I should still loose if I do go over a tad on DD if it isn't over the 35% WLM.Is that correct?

Here are my numbers @ light exercise 1-3 days a week (I try to do something to keep moving at least once or twice a week on my UD
20% WLM UD 2364 DD 473
25% WLM UD 2364 DD 591
30% WLM UD 2364 DD 709
35% WLM UD 2364 DD 827
I have on a DD went to the 30% but I haven't ever gone over that.
This is just me, but I would not lose with those 25% numbers. Maybe if you remove the exercise since most of us really don't burn what we are inclided to think we are burning during our workouts. If you are not frustrated with slower losses do what ever feels good, but if you lose momentum with slow losses you have the option to dial those calories back. HTH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
That's why a MD is only used to change your rotation, not to lose weight. Many of us find that we stall or lose very, very slowly when we use MDs. It's not for weight loss. Effectively, you're doing 3 DDs a week (the magic for weight loss), 3 UDs (what keeps you out of starvation mode) and a "maintenance day." It works for some, not for others.

Most of us also use the option for no exercise, even if we exercise lightly, to help speed up weight loss. I exercise pretty vigorously at least 3 days per week and still use the calories for no exercise, even in maintenance. You're losing with what you're doing, so if you're comfortable with the rate of loss, keep it up. If you want to lose faster, I'd suggest no MDs and calories set at no exercise. JMHO though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian View Post
ok as a newbie I have a conflicting question..and the answer may be every person is different...

I read that in the book, the doc says you dont have to eat all your UD cals, as long as you were eating at least double what your dd is.....has anyone else read this, or was this source off..

I know me personally the lower the cals, the better I lose..so my UD number really scares me....I am sure this has been talked about alot, but when researching that is what I read

Thoughts please and thank you

FYI, it was on the docs site that I read you didnt have to eat all them on your UD, if your not hungry...
I could not always eat my UD number in the beginning, but I made sure I did at least 1 UD every week. I'm so glad I did. My UD number is only 1590 now. I can get away with a bit more since I kept my metabolism revved up. We have to remind ourselves that we didn't get over weight by eating 1000 calories a day for the most part. It seems counter intuitive, but try to eat those UD calories.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:48 PM   #485
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 254/235/152
WOE: lc
Start Date: 8/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post
Hey Stacy,
You've already gotten one answer to this but I'll share my experience.
I started out my UDs too high and didn't see a loss. I dropped from 2200 (light exercise) to 1900 (no exercise) and the scale started moving immediately. And some days I'm pretty sure I'm not hitting 1900 but I'm close (1700-1800). However, my DDs are either super low or I'm only doing potatoes. Its definitely the swing that makes the most magic of JUDDD, so if you're struggling with staying low on your DDs then eating all your UD cals would be important. However if you're having an easy time staying below 500 on your DDs then it may not be as critical to eat all your UDs.
However - consider also your daily average. For me, I'm averaging around 1150 (UD at 1900, DD at 440) which I'm pleased with considering most calorie restrictive diets start at 1200 cals per day for women. If your average is much below 1000, I'd worry about starvation mode regardless of the swing. I may be wrong about that - some more experienced JUDDDers could chime in, but there hits a point at which, despite the swing, you're just not taking in enough nourishment.
Hope that helps!!!
Jen
Thank you...that makes perfect sense and I got it..I am hoping my dd will be easy since my days were that low in hcg....hoping and praying so....thanks for your help
Missouri_Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:16 PM   #486
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LiLi914
Stats: 270/215/145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 2/16/2013
So I'm still battling the cold from hell and I only have two days left in the induction phase. Yesterday I went about 130 calories over on my DD so I ended up at 580 because my body was asking to feed the cold. Of course I felt bad at that time, but that extra bowl of soup was heavenly. :-)

I haven't worked out all week, but like it or not I have to get on that scale Friday morning. Eeek! I hope everyone is having a great week.
LiLi914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:50 PM   #487
Major LCF Poster!

Oh LiLi, I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. My first few days on JUDDD I was battling the flu so I know how you feel. In some ways it made the DDs easier but on the other hand...UG!
Please take care of yourself, and I hope you're feeling better soon!
Old 02-27-2013, 05:59 PM   #488
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLi914 View Post
So I'm still battling the cold from hell and I only have two days left in the induction phase. Yesterday I went about 130 calories over on my DD so I ended up at 580 because my body was asking to feed the cold. Of course I felt bad at that time, but that extra bowl of soup was heavenly. :-)

I haven't worked out all week, but like it or not I have to get on that scale Friday morning. Eeek! I hope everyone is having a great week.
Hope you start feeling better soon! I've been remarkable free of sickness since JUDDDING. It must be that JUDDD magic!
Old 02-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #489
Berta48

Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: OWL Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 17th, 2014(247.8 LC Plan Atkins
Okay I re-figured my WLM at little or no exercise.But I feel for me to be satisfied and honestly stick with it without going over I would have to eat at 30% WLM little or no exercise. So that would be 30% UD 2063 instead of 25% UD 2364 and 30% DD would be 619 instead of 25%591 with 1-3 days exercise.
Why are DD more at 30% than 25%? This sure does confuse meMaybe I'll get it one of these days before you all get disgusted with me

So do you think I would loose more then or not? I will be on JUDDD one month Monday the 4th. I will see what I weigh then.
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #490
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
I don't like February because it's 2-3 days short of a normal month which could equal a couple of pounds weight loss! So if you lose 4-5 pounds in Feb, on a normal month it could've been 5-7. KWIM?
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:38 PM   #491
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Quote:
Okay I re-figured my WLM at little or no exercise.But I feel for me to be satisfied and honestly stick with it without going over I would have to eat at 30% WLM little or no exercise. So that would be 30% UD 2063 instead of 25% UD 2364 and 30% DD would be 619 instead of 25%591 with 1-3 days exercise.
Why are DD more at 30% than 25%? This sure does confuse meMaybe I'll get it one of these days before you all get disgusted with me

So do you think I would loose more then or not? I will be on JUDDD one month Monday the 4th. I will see what I weigh then.
It's a precentage of the amount of suggested calories.

30% calories are more calories than the suggested 20% or 25% calories so weight loss will be slower if you are eating more calories.

The JUDDD's who lost the most weight seem to have stuck to the lowest calorie DD's and the strict rotations - the way the diet was originally written.

Hope this helps.....
Seabreezes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:09 PM   #492
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mojocat
Stats: 233/209/180/119 Height 5ft7inch
WOE: LC/Juicing/rxHCG, JUDDD/IF/No S foods
Start Date: 28 Jan 2012
I am at a loss as to why I continued to lose despite some horrific UD's. I can only guess because my DDs are 300 or under (probably remorse from eating like a wild hog the day before) so maybe the key is to keep those days low?

Granted though both rotations are only now getting easier in that DDs are more tolerable and UDs less desperate. If I could get rid of this nut addiction I would be so much happier. I can't do a UD without crazy obsession for nuts. Maybe its the crunch that I like and no carrots and celery won't do....

Last edited by mojocat; 02-27-2013 at 10:19 PM..
mojocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:27 AM   #493
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabreezes View Post
It's a precentage of the amount of suggested calories.

30% calories are more calories than the suggested 20% or 25% calories so weight loss will be slower if you are eating more calories.

The JUDDD's who lost the most weight seem to have stuck to the lowest calorie DD's and the strict rotations - the way the diet was originally written.

Hope this helps.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojocat View Post
I am at a loss as to why I continued to lose despite some horrific UD's. I can only guess because my DDs are 300 or under (probably remorse from eating like a wild hog the day before) so maybe the key is to keep those days low?

Granted though both rotations are only now getting easier in that DDs are more tolerable and UDs less desperate. If I could get rid of this nut addiction I would be so much happier. I can't do a UD without crazy obsession for nuts. Maybe its the crunch that I like and no carrots and celery won't do....
This may sound silly, but this is what I did. Don't. Keep. It. In. The. House. If nuts are your thing don't bring them in your home. If you're out and about and your calories allow for some, buy a snack size amount. My problem was sleepwalk eating so from February to October when we had the hurricane our pantries were BARE!!!!!! In the fridge we had about 2 yogurts and a jar of pickles. We got what we needed that day. We still keep very little in the house- especially in the way of food that could be eaten easily while sleep walking. It's great that you have been losing anyway, but if you feel badly about this do what ever it takes to increase the changes that you will not over eat. I wanted the weight loss so badly and DW understood that. I did Whatever. It. Took.

I continue to do what works, even in maintenance. I have 3 DDs a week under 300. I know there is still the possibility that I may sleepwalk eat, so I keep my DDs low to allow for this.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:37 AM   #494
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lori_:)
Stats: 221/186/160
WOE: Low Carb-My way
Start Date: January 2013
Good Morning!

Here we are at the last day of February! Guess we'll be starting a new thread tomorrow? I don't have an official start date for my transition to JUDDD, but I'm definitely going to do it. You should have seen DH's eyes light up when I was telling him about the plan.....he's delighted that we could go out to dinner once in awhile without me hyperventilating about what I can eat!

I had a great boot camp workout this morning. We did boxing on the heavy bag. Nothing like getting good and sweaty at 6AM!!

I'll hop on the scale tomorrow morning and see how my week has gone. I feel like I should post a loss, but you can never tell. I'm SO close to onederland and I'm desperate to never see the 200's again! Official boot camp weigh in is Saturday morning....hoping to be down a couple.

Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Lori
Lori_:) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:44 AM   #495
Berta48

I am here to say " I do not think I am going to continue with JUDD".

Although I enjoy the UD my DD are not enjoyable and I dread them.I don't seem to stay within the range I am allowed. Therefore, I am going to go to a different plan or back to RXHCG. At this point I am uncertain at what my plan is.

I do want to thank each and everyone of you that have been so kind and patient with me and all my questions.Everyone has been more than helpful. I just need to see a better loss on those scales.

The site I count my calories on has a plan for me and I eat 1200 -1500 calories every day and exercise lightly 3x a week or 10min every day.
And they say I should loose 2lbs a week with that amount. So it has been a month with JUDDD monday and I only have 3lbs off as of today I was back to 245.8! I realize Feb is short a few days.But it is just to slow of a weight loss plan for me.
I need a plan that I can loose every week with.

There may not be one out there. I realize it's up to me, as I feed myself.
I may be back later, but for now I am going to give something else a try.

I wish all of you the best and hope you have a wonderful life and meet all your goals!May the Lord watch over you and keep you in his tender loving care

Last edited by Berta48; 02-28-2013 at 07:45 AM..
Old 02-28-2013, 08:14 AM   #496
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Good luck, Berta! I hope the plan you decide to do is the right one for you! I've enjoyed meeting you and talking to you on the board. Please keep in touch and let us know how you're doing, ok?
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:18 AM   #497
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
We'll miss you and your sense of humour Roberta. Please pop by and keep us up to date with how you are getting on. And remember you can come back to JUDDD any time.

Wishing you all the best of luck .
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:35 AM   #498
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 254/235/152
WOE: lc
Start Date: 8/2014
good afternoon everyone...hope you all are having a wonderful day..wooohooo tomorrow is Friday

I am getting all geared up for my start on Monday and am so ready to do this

Have a happy day...Stacy
Missouri_Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:36 AM   #499
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
stacy-you are going to be more than ready! Can't wait to see houw JUDDD works for you!!

ETA-don't forget to get your measurements before you start!!(I wish i had)
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:18 PM   #500
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mojocat
Stats: 233/209/180/119 Height 5ft7inch
WOE: LC/Juicing/rxHCG, JUDDD/IF/No S foods
Start Date: 28 Jan 2012
It's ok Berta we have to find the program that suits us individually. I have enjoyed your posts and hope this new program is the one for you. Sounds like you did really well on your UDs and your new program may be just the thing. Good luck
mojocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:28 PM   #501
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tskb
Stats: 219.6/160
WOE: Atkins 7/8/13
Today I felt like it was my first real successful day. DD and have 342 calories and I feel confident it will end on that number. I really need something in the mornings so light string cheese works. I was really okay at lunch but had an apple but didn't really feel like I needed it. Dinner blackened shrimp salad with ff cheese and boiled egg white only. Picked up some Bolt House Ranch ago anxious to see how it tastes. Didn't think of food today wasn't wondering what I was going to have at all for lunch and really. It super hungry right now. I hope I have crossed over a threshold to a new WOE!
Old 02-28-2013, 04:55 PM   #502
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tskb
Stats: 219.6/160
WOE: Atkins 7/8/13
Berta sorry you have decided that this is not the right plan for you. I hope you find what works for you. Good luck you have already done an amazing job on your weight loss.
tskb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:21 PM   #503
Berta48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Good luck, Berta! I hope the plan you decide to do is the right one for you! I've enjoyed meeting you and talking to you on the board. Please keep in touch and let us know how you're doing, ok?
Thank you so much you are a sweetheart.I am so happy to have met you. I will check back in from time to time just to say Hello and keep you informed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
We'll miss you and your sense of humour Roberta. Please pop by and keep us up to date with how you are getting on. And remember you can come back to JUDDD any time.

Wishing you all the best of luck .
Thank you Kissa you have been so patient with all my questions.Juddd is a great plan and I might do it for maintance.But for now I have to get this off and the bounce was just overwhelming me. If I had lost this morning, I probably would have stayed with it.But I weighed the same today as Feb7th and that is getting no where fast.Thanks fo all your support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojocat View Post
It's ok Berta we have to find the program that suits us individually. I have enjoyed your posts and hope this new program is the one for you. Sounds like you did really well on your UDs and your new program may be just the thing. Good luck
Today was my first day and I came in at 1400 calories and my limit was
1500. I'm sure there will be days I go under that I am sure & probably some that I may go over, but at least I can eat every day
Thanks to you also and I hope you meet your goal and everyting goes like you want it too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tskb View Post
Berta sorry you have decided that this is not the right plan for you. I hope you find what works for you. Good luck you have already done an amazing job on your weight loss.
Thank you sweetie.I have lost 40lbs in less than a year(now only 29) but I have to do what I can live with.I need food everyday.I actually had to force myself on UD to get to that amount then on DD I was so hungry I had to talk to myself to not eat .Then I would usually loose the battle.But DH sitting there eating mixed nuts & raisins didn't help me any either

So now at least I can plan ahead and have something also!!!
I wish you te best also.And like I told the others I will check back in from time to time.
It certainly has been a blessing meeting all of the people on this thread you are great bunch of JUDDD BUDS

Last edited by Berta48; 02-28-2013 at 07:24 PM..
Old 02-28-2013, 09:58 PM   #504
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Quote:
Today I felt like it was my first real successful day. DD and have 342 calories and I feel confident it will end on that number. I really need something in the mornings so light string cheese works. I was really okay at lunch but had an apple but didn't really feel like I needed it. Dinner blackened shrimp salad with ff cheese and boiled egg white only. Picked up some Bolt House Ranch ago anxious to see how it tastes. Didn't think of food today wasn't wondering what I was going to have at all for lunch and really. It super hungry right now. I hope I have crossed over a threshold to a new WOE!
Wonderful to hear Sherri! You're starting to figure out what works for you, and that makes all the difference in being able to stick with it. I have no doubt you'll be a JUDDD success story!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:13 AM   #505
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: LiLi914
Stats: 270/215/145
Start Date: 2/16/2013
Quote:
Awesome Sherri! Excited for you.

Happy to report that today is the weigh in and Day 14 of the induction phase. I'm down seven pounds. I know blah blah blah water weight, but I'm still excited. Even with being sick my energy level has been great. Happy I found this site and all of you. Happy Friday!
LiLi914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:01 AM   #506
Big Yapper!!!!

March Newbies Chat Here

Join us here to continue the discussion. See you there!
Old 03-02-2013, 04:58 PM   #507
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Quote:
I am here to say " I do not think I am going to continue with JUDD".

Although I enjoy the UD my DD are not enjoyable and I dread them.I don't seem to stay within the range I am allowed. Therefore, I am going to go to a different plan or back to RXHCG. At this point I am uncertain at what my plan is.

I do want to thank each and everyone of you that have been so kind and patient with me and all my questions.Everyone has been more than helpful. I just need to see a better loss on those scales.

The site I count my calories on has a plan for me and I eat 1200 -1500 calories every day and exercise lightly 3x a week or 10min every day.
And they say I should loose 2lbs a week with that amount. So it has been a month with JUDDD monday and I only have 3lbs off as of today I was back to 245.8! I realize Feb is short a few days.But it is just to slow of a weight loss plan for me.
I need a plan that I can loose every week with.

There may not be one out there. I realize it's up to me, as I feed myself.
I may be back later, but for now I am going to give something else a try.

I wish all of you the best and hope you have a wonderful life and meet all your goals!May the Lord watch over you and keep you in his tender loving care
Berta have you considered 8 hr diet or fast 5 diet? They are also IF diets, but you eat whatever you want within either an 8 or 5 hr window. No gorging , but eating til full. You're eating every day, but within a certain time frame. Check out the "other diets" threads on lowcarbfriends main message board. Hope that helps. Good luck whatever you choose!
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote