Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 05:03 PM   #451
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 254/235/152
WOE: lc
Start Date: 8/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Nothing is off limits on JUDDD- you can eat anything you want as long as you respect your calories. If you want 3 slices of pizza and french fries and that fits your UD number... you can have it. On DD you can eat 300 calories worth of creme brulee if you want. It may not be very filling, but it's not off plan. It's a whole new mind set, but truly freeing!!! I plan to do a DD one day where I eat nothing but WW's chocolate fudgesicles!!!! They are yummy and only 45 calories- I could eat 5 or 6 for the whole day if I want!
Thanks for the help...I just want to try and keep my carbs semi low, low sugar also and my favs are all sugar or carby JUNK.......i am almost done with menus so will pass them on to have u all take a peel
Missouri_Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #452
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
I could easily go over on my UDs by 1000 calories. Easily.
Oh no doubt. Three slices of large supreme pizza and it's all over. I'm seriously craving pizza bigtime!!
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #453
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMBM View Post
Oh no doubt. Three slices of large supreme pizza and it's all over. I'm seriously craving pizza bigtime!!
oh that sounds yummyyyyyyyyyyy.....think when I start I will make a crustless pizza...all the toppings really will be good for a UD meal....
Old 02-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #454
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian View Post
oh that sounds yummyyyyyyyyyyy.....think when I start I will make a crustless pizza...all the toppings really will be good for a UD meal....
I found a recipe for lc pizza and the crust is made from cheese, crm chees, pork rinds and something else. But anyway I found it on the low carb friends website and it looks delish! Only trouble is I only get 1741 on UD, so a slice of pizza can really do some damage on the calorie count. Hate for my whole day worth of cals to go to a couple slices of pizza, but it's ooohh, so yummy. Dang it, why does everything that taste good have to be so bad for you. lol Rule of thumb to lose weight: If it taste good spit it out!
Old 02-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #455
Major LCF Poster!

I was just curious about what to do after induction "if anything" on my DD calories. Right now im just doing recommended 500. The calculator said like 300 something, so should I go down lower on my DD after induction?
Old 02-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #456
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I found a recipe for lc pizza and the crust is made from cheese, crm chees, pork rinds and something else. But anyway I found it on the low carb friends website and it looks delish! Only trouble is I only get 1741 on UD, so a slice of pizza can really do some damage on the calorie count. Hate for my whole day worth of cals to go to a couple slices of pizza, but it's ooohh, so yummy. Dang it, why does everything that taste good have to be so bad for you. lol Rule of thumb to lose weight: If it taste good spit it out!
oh so true....lots of things i like, is so bad for me....,,,,but thats ok finding new things i like that are good for me
Old 02-26-2013, 06:30 PM   #457
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
Berta - when I started JUDDD I used a lot of gluc. Sprinkled in broth, gluc pudding etc.
I still use it every once in awhile but a little goes a long way and my bag is still half full.
just ordered the capsules to have for my journey
Old 02-26-2013, 07:52 PM   #458
Berta48

Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: OWL Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 17th, 2014(247.8 LC Plan Atkins
Quote:
I eat Lean Cuisine French Bread Pizza and it is so yummy like 245 calories for the whole thing!JFYI
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:01 PM   #459
Berta48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
For any Newbies, 2 UD is better than 2 DDs.

Best is to continue your rotations as well as you can even if you move up the percentages.

Remember, a Medium Day (MD) is 60%. So, if you are used to doing 20% WLM, you can go up to as much as 60% and still be in Weight Loss Mode. If you plan well, and save your calories for the 'event' meal, that will often be enough for you to have a great time and stay on your rotations.
I looked at the calculator and 60% is maintance mode?I am doing 25% so are you saying on My MD I can eat up to 65%
Sorry but this sorta threw me.I'm still learning ya know
Old 02-27-2013, 03:14 AM   #460
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lori_:)
Stats: 221/186/160
WOE: Low Carb-My way
Start Date: January 2013
I'm intrigued...

I'm coming in at the tale end of this month's newbies chat, but I'm very interested in JUDDD. I've been doing a modified version of Dukan since Jan 5, and the past couple weeks just concentrating on Low carb. I've lost 18.5 since Jan 5, so I'm quite happy about that.

I do a very strenuous boot camp workout 4 days a week so I looked up my calories on the calculator it said 742 for DD and 2442 for UD. Can that be correct?? I just plugged in moderate exercise since the strenuous said 5-6 days and I only do 4.

I wouldn't have a problem with the 742 days, but 2442??? That scares me. Plus, I really didn't want to go back to counting calories. Guess I'd have to for awhile...just to be sure I'm on track. On the DD, I'll be able to keep the tally in my head, but the UD's will require some tracking.

I'm doing a "Transformation Challenge" at boot camp that ends March 30. Whoever loses the highest percentage of their starting weight wins some nice prizes including an iPad Mini. There were 45 people at the start and I have no idea how the others are doing, its all a big secret. Anyway, I'm not sure if I want to try this new plan before the challenge is over.

What were your losses like the first few weeks of JUDDD? Sorry to write such a book for my first post here! BTW, I'm 53 years old, hypothyroid, post menopausal...what a combo, huh?

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Lori
Lori_:) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:47 AM   #461
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
I was just curious about what to do after induction "if anything" on my DD calories. Right now im just doing recommended 500. The calculator said like 300 something, so should I go down lower on my DD after induction?
After the first 2 weeks you shouls start to aim for the number the calculator gives you. Some people continue to lose with 500, but it may be a slower loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berta48 View Post
I looked at the calculator and 60% is maintance mode?I am doing 25% so are you saying on My MD I can eat up to 65%
Sorry but this sorta threw me.I'm still learning ya know
A MD is equal to 60%, not 65%. I know you are eating higher DDs, but I'd stick with 60% for MD. I know you have said the weight loss feels slow. It could be the higher DDs or the MD every week. I think you are doing great, but if you feel the loss is too slow those could be possible reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_:) View Post
I'm coming in at the tale end of this month's newbies chat, but I'm very interested in JUDDD. I've been doing a modified version of Dukan since Jan 5, and the past couple weeks just concentrating on Low carb. I've lost 18.5 since Jan 5, so I'm quite happy about that.

I do a very strenuous boot camp workout 4 days a week so I looked up my calories on the calculator it said 742 for DD and 2442 for UD. Can that be correct?? I just plugged in moderate exercise since the strenuous said 5-6 days and I only do 4.

I wouldn't have a problem with the 742 days, but 2442??? That scares me. Plus, I really didn't want to go back to counting calories. Guess I'd have to for awhile...just to be sure I'm on track. On the DD, I'll be able to keep the tally in my head, but the UD's will require some tracking.

I'm doing a "Transformation Challenge" at boot camp that ends March 30. Whoever loses the highest percentage of their starting weight wins some nice prizes including an iPad Mini. There were 45 people at the start and I have no idea how the others are doing, its all a big secret. Anyway, I'm not sure if I want to try this new plan before the challenge is over.

What were your losses like the first few weeks of JUDDD? Sorry to write such a book for my first post here! BTW, I'm 53 years old, hypothyroid, post menopausal...what a combo, huh?

Lori
We recommend that people try to start with 20% WLM with little to no exercise and than adjust after a ew weeks if the calories are not working well. I really think Dr. J's calculator figures more calories in than most of us actally burn when exercising. As people we also really over estimate how much we burn. It is the general feeling around here that we do not want to add back the calories we worked soo hard to burn off. HTH and
75.8 lbs were evicted in less than 14 months!
Called goal on 2/5/13 at 126.8. I can wear size 4P!

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:51 AM   #462
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Lori
good morning...I am also just starting this, well Mon as a matter of fact...I was shocked also to see my up day numbers...I was like I can never eat that many cals...but from what i have been reading, it is best to get close to your up day and somewhere i read ( i have been researching this for weeks), I read that if you cant hit those high days to try and at least double your down day number for this to work properly........

I am with you also, I am 45, hypothyroid, high cholesterol, menopausal, and have migraines and insomnia.......quite the combo myself...

I am excited to get started...good luck....we can do this
Survive menopause, insomnia, migraines and hypothyroidism with a smile.....sigh
Old 02-27-2013, 03:52 AM   #463
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Interested to see Good Morning America today....They are doing a story on a fasting diet...I am pretty sure I will be getting some good fasting times in...curious to see what they say...<3
Old 02-27-2013, 04:42 AM   #464
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Quote:

Lori
What Carly said.

But I just want to add that I exercise on DDs when I eat as litre as 200, and some when completely fasting and I never add back the calories. Why would anyone work out as hard as you are and then sabotage it by eating back their hard work? If you feel you need the 700 or so then okay but, if you can manage less, all to the good.

Interestingly it is on a an UD morning when you may find your workout tougher as you will have had less nourishment on the previous day. So make sure you eat something before you exercise on your UD. ( I don't, but I am 65 and don't exercise as strenuously as you would, also I feel nauseous if I eat before a work out.)

60% tops for your MD, I am afraid Roberta.

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.

Last edited by Kissa; 02-27-2013 at 04:43 AM..
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:05 AM   #465
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lori_:)
Stats: 221/186/160
WOE: Low Carb-My way
Start Date: January 2013
Thank you everyone for your replies! I really think I'm going to give this a go! I'm going to be doing a lot of reading the next few days and may just start March 1st. Please be ready to hold my hand if the scale goes up and I panic!

I'll be interested to hear what they have to say on Good Morning America...I think that's the show you referenced. Please post your thoughts on it!

Thanks again and I'll talk to you all soon!

Lori
Lori_:) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:30 AM   #466
Berta48

Quote:
What Carly said.

But I just want to add that I exercise on DDs when I eat as litre as 200, and some when completely fasting and I never add back the calories. Why would anyone work out as hard as you are and then sabotage it by eating back their hard work? If you feel you need the 700 or so then okay but, if you can manage less, all to the good.

Interestingly it is on a an UD morning when you may find your workout tougher as you will have had less nourishment on the previous day. So make sure you eat something before you exercise on your UD. ( I don't, but I am 65 and don't exercise as strenuously as you would, also I feel nauseous if I eat before a work out.)

Kissa...
What I don't understand is that 35% is the top WLM the rest are maintance?
Why would anyone trying to loose eat 60%
I have been trying to stay at 25% on DD & UD but have gone over on DD. However I am thinking I should still loose if I do go over a tad on DD if it isn't over the 35% WLM.Is that correct?

Here are my numbers @ light exercise 1-3 days a week (I try to do something to keep moving at least once or twice a week on my UD
20% WLM UD 2364 DD 473
25% WLM UD 2364 DD 591
30% WLM UD 2364 DD 709
35% WLM UD 2364 DD 827
I have on a DD went to the 30% but I haven't ever gone over that.

Last edited by Berta48; 02-27-2013 at 07:34 AM..
Old 02-27-2013, 07:40 AM   #467
Berta48

Quote:

Lori
Hi Lori &
I was concerned about the high UD numbers too. But you need them to get through the DD.The ladies are truly very helpful & informative. They have lost a lot of weight and know what and how to do JUDDD.Of course everyone is different they can only tell you what works best for them. I wish you the best on the challenge and certainly hope you win!! Juddd will be here when you are ready for it But the UD claories are high for a reason and it does say in the book you don't have to eat all of them, eat till full, but do not over eat intentionally!

I have only been doing this since Feb4 I have 4.2 lbs off. I was hoping for 8lbs a month but I have been eating at a higher DD % so it will be slower.
But I have to have what I can live with and mostly stick with for LIFE!
Your numbers will go down as the weight goes down but I imagine your appetite will have gone down too.Anyway I certainly hope and it will.
Keep posting as it truly does help to be accountable to someone.And I have found no comdenation from anyone here even with all my silly questions

They have many calorie calculators on line that are very helpful in helping with that dreaded chore of counting calories!I use one that is free and it has a community and recipes and exercises and recipe builder that you put in the items of the recipe and servings, and it gives you the nutrition per servings it has many different things I enjoy it alot.It is also free.But we are not allowed to mention the names or give web addresses on this thread Sorry You can just do web searches and I am sure you will find many of them! Hope to see you again!! Nice to meet you

Last edited by Berta48; 02-27-2013 at 08:13 AM..
Old 02-27-2013, 08:05 AM   #468
Established

Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
Quote:
After you get the hang of DDs, you can start working at lowering them to what the calculator says. However, many of us eased into this over a period of time-it took me a a couple months to actually get my DD calories at the same calorie number as what the calculator number was. Take it slow, and see how it goes

Quote:

Lori
mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:11 AM   #469
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Lori! Glad to have you with us!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:17 AM   #470
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150 (per Dr., stop losing!)
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Kissa...
I have been trying to stay at 25% on DD & UD but have gone over on DD. However I am thinking I should still loose if I do go over a tad on DD if it isn't over the 35% WLM.Is that correct?

Here are my numbers @ light exercise 1-3 days a week (I try to do something to keep moving at least once or twice a week on my UD
20% WLM UD 2364 DD 473
25% WLM UD 2364 DD 591
30% WLM UD 2364 DD 709
35% WLM UD 2364 DD 827
That's why a MD is only used to change your rotation, not to lose weight. Many of us find that we stall or lose very, very slowly when we use MDs. It's not for weight loss. Effectively, you're doing 3 DDs a week (the magic for weight loss), 3 UDs (what keeps you out of starvation mode) and a "maintenance day." It works for some, not for others.

Most of us also use the option for no exercise, even if we exercise lightly, to help speed up weight loss. I exercise pretty vigorously at least 3 days per week and still use the calories for no exercise, even in maintenance. You're losing with what you're doing, so if you're comfortable with the rate of loss, keep it up. If you want to lose faster, I'd suggest no MDs and calories set at no exercise. JMHO though.

JUDDD got me where I want to be!

Last edited by KeirasMom; 02-27-2013 at 08:19 AM..
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:19 AM   #471
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: deboratpc
Stats: 238/203.8/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 1/07/2013
Quote:
Kissa...

20% WLM UD 2364 DD 473
25% WLM UD 2364 DD 591
30% WLM UD 2364 DD 709
35% WLM UD 2364 DD 827

I am still new too (so please correct me if I am wrong) , but this is my understanding....
You don't want to do two dd's in a row, so your md needs to be 60% to keep your body from going into starvation mode.

I am not sure what day is your md, but this is what I assume your week would look like.

Sun dd 25% (591)
Mon md 60% (1418)
Tues ud (2364)
Wed dd 25% (591)
Thur ud (2364)
Fri dd 25% (591)
Sat ud (2364)

Hope this helps. Also, I think it is recommended to do the calculations based on no exercise. I think some of the experts around here have found that it counts for much more than what we actually burn. That might also be why you are losing slower than you might like, which by the way you are doing great!
Old 02-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #472
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Quote:
Originally Posted by deboratpc View Post
You don't want to do two dd's in a row, so your md needs to be 60% to keep your body from going into starvation mode.
This is correct. Although it may seem counterproductive, its actually better to do 2 UDs in a row than 2 DDs.
I am not sure what day is your md, but this is what I assume your week would look like.

Sun dd 25% (591)
Mon md 60% (1418)
Tues ud (2364)
Wed dd 25% (591)
Thur ud (2364)
Fri dd 25% (591)
Sat ud (2364)

This would also be a correct rotation, where you do a full UD before your DD. You don't want to do a MD to a DD because you need to go into your DD well nourished from an UD.

Hope this helps. Also, I think it is recommended to do the calculations based on no exercise. I think some of the experts around here have found that it counts for much more than what we actually burn. That might also be why you are losing slower than you might like, which by the way you are doing great!
Also true statements regarding exercise. We discussed this more throughly in an exercise thread about 2-3 weeks ago. We recommend using the "no exercise" setting on the calculator & hitting your numbers as close as possible. Yes, 25-35% is still WLM but it will be slower weight loss than at 20% or below.

I have never personally used an MD as I've used potatoes to get me through. I'm kinda an all-or-nothing gal so I suspect MDs would not agree with me. But 60% is maintenance so expect a small stall using an MD. Having said that,any JUDDD BUDDs used an MD each week to keep their UD/DD rotation on the same days of the week for family & planning reasons & were successful so it obviously depends on what works for you.

While I realize each person is an individual and not everything works for everybody, one overwhelming trend I've noticed when reading back threads is that when people report Juddd isn't working for them, they almost inevitably and up confessing to a series of minor or a few major tweaks in the program. Things like initial calculator numbers being too high accounting for too much exercise (me), not sticking to 500 or below on DDs, too many UUADs, using too many MDs, not tracking cals, etc. It was recommended to me when I started to calculate at 20% & no exercise, stick to it for 2 weeks, no tweaks & learn this WIE before trying to fiddle with it. I think this is a really valuable recommendation.

My Potato Hacking Journal
All I ask is that you lead an evidence-based life.
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:57 AM   #473
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
berta...what if you did a potato day, not worrying about calories at all, on the day you want to be a MD?
dazygyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:44 AM   #474
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

ok as a newbie I have a conflicting question..and the answer may be every person is different...

I read that in the book, the doc says you dont have to eat all your UD cals, as long as you were eating at least double what your dd is.....has anyone else read this, or was this source off..

I know me personally the lower the cals, the better I lose..so my UD number really scares me....I am sure this has been talked about alot, but when researching that is what I read

Thoughts please and thank you

FYI, it was on the docs site that I read you didnt have to eat all them on your UD, if your not hungry...

Last edited by Missouri_Librarian; 02-27-2013 at 09:46 AM..
Old 02-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #475
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Yep, everyone is different. Sorry! Personally, for me, eating all my UD calories has been important to my losing. Very counterintuitive, and it took me awhile to really internalize it and accept it. I think it's a key to our bodies' realizing it's not going to starve, and can use energy and even burn fat.

That said, you'll just have to see what works for you. But I recommend you eat very close to your calculated calories every day for a few weeks and see what happens.
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:53 AM   #476
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Yep, everyone is different. Sorry! Personally, for me, eating all my UD calories has been important to my losing. Very counterintuitive, and it took me awhile to really internalize it and accept it. I think it's a key to our bodies' realizing it's not going to starve, and can use energy and even burn fat.

That said, you'll just have to see what works for you. But I recommend you eat very close to your calculated calories every day for a few weeks and see what happens.
thank you so much and I am going to do my very best to do that
Old 02-27-2013, 10:58 AM   #477
Berta48

Quote:
Originally Posted by deboratpc View Post
I am still new too (so please correct me if I am wrong) , but this is my understanding....

Sun dd 25% (591)
Mon md 60% (1418)
Tues ud (2364)
Wed dd 25% (591)
Thur ud (2364)
Fri dd 25% (591)
Sat ud (2364)

Thanks friend
I always do MD on Mondays the rest are UD & DD. On my MD I eat between 591(DD) and 2364(UD) so usuallly I eat around 1500 or less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
berta...what if you did a potato day, not worrying about calories at all, on the day you want to be a MD?
Don't know if I could do a potato day.How many do you get and how does it work.I have diabetes2 so not certain if that would be a good choice for me?
I have considered doing 2 UD in a row but not sure if that would be better than doing a MD?
I may try doing higher % on Friday & Sundays instead of having a MD.I may try that this next week and see if my losses are any better?
Whast do you think?OR anyone elses thoughts reading this?

I would also like to know when are we suppose to re-figure our calories?
Old 02-27-2013, 11:00 AM   #478
Berta48

Quote:
What Carly said.

Another typo error I meant 60% not 65
Old 02-27-2013, 11:16 AM   #479
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: dazygyrl
on a potato day you simply eat potatoes only with no added fat. there's a thread called 'a DD hack' and other various potato threads. there are some diabetics doing this and seeing improved bs numbers. you eat till satisfied, no counting....at least i am not. yesterday was my first full day. i didn't feel full all day and i had 3 meals of potatoes between noon and 6pm. and i still never really felt full and had a dull headache all day. TODAY, tho....i wokde up feeling very good. i had a much larger portion for lunch that i did yesterday PLUS i ate them cold and feel totally satisfied and full!! they say eating them cold is more satiating...who knew!?! i like to just roast mine with sea salt and mrs dash seasoning. then cube them up and eat them cold. easy-peasy and lots of flavor!

anyway, just another idea for you....

Last edited by dazygyrl; 02-27-2013 at 11:17 AM..
dazygyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:20 PM   #480
Berta48

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazygyrl View Post
on a potato day you simply eat potatoes only with no added fat. there's a thread called 'a DD hack' and other various potato threads. there are some diabetics doing this and seeing improved bs numbers. you eat till satisfied, no counting....at least i am not. yesterday was my first full day. i didn't feel full all day and i had 3 meals of potatoes between noon and 6pm. and i still never really felt full and had a dull headache all day. TODAY, tho....i wokde up feeling very good. i had a much larger portion for lunch that i did yesterday PLUS i ate them cold and feel totally satisfied and full!! they say eating them cold is more satiating...who knew!?! i like to just roast mine with sea salt and mrs dash seasoning. then cube them up and eat them cold. easy-peasy and lots of flavor!

anyway, just another idea for you....
So what is that suppose to do? Loose alot of weight or what? Wouldn't you just gain it back when you quit doing the potato hack?

I like the frozen hash browns and steak fries are those allowed? or does it have to be a potato you cook yourself?Then again I like real potatoes sliced and baked like french fries

Also if I do this on my DD only do I count the calories or just eat the potatoes until I am full?

Last edited by Berta48; 02-27-2013 at 12:50 PM..