Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 07:23 PM   #181
Major LCF Poster!
 
hot-in-texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,723
Gallery: hot-in-texas
Good luck Adi, and if it is any consolation, I feel your pain. W/both reg and diet coke. Tough habit to break. But you can do it.
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2013, 07:29 PM   #182
Major LCF Poster!
 
Shari4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 1,141
Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Yes, Carly, I did earlier today!!! I think it was on the daily weigh in thread. It feels unreal because I've never made goal before!! Now, I just need to decide what to do from here! Maintenance, 5:2 or stay on a higher weight loss mode....like 50% or so. Any suggestions?

I'm so excited!!
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:41 PM   #183
Big Yapper!!!!
 
adillenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,744
Gallery: adillenal
Shari - love baby chicks too. And I would love to keep drinking my Diet Coke but I just know it isn't good for me. So I am trying. I have had one case where the baby had the intestines on the outside. Hope it never happens to me again. Not good.
I am looking forward to weaning time in only two more months. But I have an other wave due in March, May and June. I will be bottle feeding forever.
Goal?? Did I hear goal?
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:37 PM   #184
Major LCF Poster!
 
Shari4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 1,141
Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Wow! Adi, you DO have your hands full!! This was the only kid that we've ever had born this way, too. I pray it doesn't happen again!!

Yes, I called goal earlier today! There's no feeling like it, is there!!??
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #185
Senior LCF Member
 
Luv2Eat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 727
Gallery: Luv2Eat
WOE: JUDDD dd 200 ud 1200
Start Date: Aug 2012
Look at Shari's numbers!!
ETA, didn't see the newer posts. So happy for you to call goal! Congratulations!!!

Last edited by Luv2Eat; 02-18-2013 at 09:18 PM..
Luv2Eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:32 PM   #186
Major LCF Poster!
 
Shari4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 1,141
Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Thanks, Luv!!
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:47 AM   #187
Big Yapper!!!!
 
adillenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,744
Gallery: adillenal
Congratulations!!! Now don't do like I did and try tweaking on maintenance and gain 4 pounds.
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:53 AM   #188
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 8,165
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by adillenal View Post
Congratulations!!! Now don't do like I did and try tweaking on maintenance and gain 4 pounds.
Or like me and gain almost 3. EOD rotations for me for a while!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:02 AM   #189
Big Yapper!!!!
 
adillenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,744
Gallery: adillenal
I agree Carly. EOD lost the weight for me and I did 3 months of maintenance on EOD so why did I think 5:2 was something I needed to try? Looking for the easy way out I guess.
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:19 AM   #190
Senior LCF Member
 
Cindy-lou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NB Canada
Posts: 354
Gallery: Cindy-lou
Stats: 257/234/170
WOE: JUDDD-01/31/13
Start Date: Nov 7 2012 LC
WooooHoooo Shari
Cindy-lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:30 AM   #191
Senior LCF Member
 
Luv2Eat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 727
Gallery: Luv2Eat
WOE: JUDDD dd 200 ud 1200
Start Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Or like me and gain almost 3. EOD rotations for me for a while!
This is my fear. I'd rather be underweight than tweaking and gaining, I just couldn't take that right now.

EOD has worked so well for me, I'm like a commited lover A good diet plan is hard to find Gonna work in a couple of potato days every other week so DD falls on Friday until Lent is over.
Luv2Eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:02 PM   #192
Major LCF Poster!
 
Shari4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 1,141
Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Thanks Adi, Carly & Cindy!! I kinda celebrated with food yesterday! SO not good! But, I'm used to the JUDDD bounces & this is just one more!

*note to self* Do NOT celebrate with food!!!!* You'd think I know this by now!
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:22 PM   #193
Administrator
 
Dottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: S.E. Texas Gulf Coast
Posts: 72,101
Gallery: Dottie
Canned tuna
I have been craving subway's tuna sandwiches (without the bread lol but I love their tuna salad!) after finding it was just tuna, very well drained and broken up, with mayonnaise, I decided to make some.
So I grabbed a 12oz can of starkist solid white albacore in water and, on a whim, decided to weigh it.
The labels says there are 5 servings of 2oz each, so aprox. 10 oz, right?
Well I tossed it in a colander for about 10 minutes to drain it and the actual weight was: 7.2oz. Not 5 servings, but well under 4. Very annoying!
The tuna salad with just the tuna and mayo (break the tuna up very fine and chill at least an hour for the flavors) was really good, but if I had gone by the label info, I'd have counted at least 90 more calories than I actually had. Not a biggie if you're not counting calories, but still.
Anyone remember the days of "truth in labeling"?
I'm going to pick up a couple of different brands and styles of tuna this week and see which brands actually measure up.
__________________
https://www.supertracker.usda.gov/default.aspx <--FDA tracking tools
http://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ <--FDA nutritional counts

http://www.onlineconversion.com/ <-- cooking and other conversions

Need to contact LCF?
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/contact.html

Everyone has an opinion. Take what you need and leave the rest.

2014 resolution: stop being my own worst enemy and critic!
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:55 PM   #194
Major LCF Poster!
 
Shari4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 1,141
Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Dottie, I always wondered if they counted the water in these cans in their "serving size"? Water by itself wouldn't have any calories; but, if it's had tuna sitting in it for months.......would it have calories? And what would they be?
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:38 PM   #195
Administrator
 
Dottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: S.E. Texas Gulf Coast
Posts: 72,101
Gallery: Dottie
I don't know, it says it's 12oz total then 5 servings of 2oz drained, so they count 2oz of water but the info is supposed to be for the drained.
I think the liquid has a lot of the sodium though.
Dottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:00 PM   #196
Major LCF Poster!
 
Shari4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 1,141
Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Truth in labeling isn't so truthful anymore......according to doctor oz!! So, if 1 kind of fish is really a different kind, how accurate is the labeling with regard to calories, fat, etc? Even as I just finished my light progresso soup, I wonder what's really in it! Besides tons of sodium!!
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:11 PM   #197
Way too much time on my hands!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
I've been frustrated by the actual tuna in the can too, Dottie. The small can has even less fish in it than it used to, even though the can size has stayed the same. Yes, it would be nice if they weighed the actual product and not the water. Good thing you checked!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:10 AM   #198
Major LCF Poster!
 
krow134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 1,504
Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
Thought I would check in since its the end of Feb already. <---- I dont mind winter months moving faster!!

Well I have been doing the 5:2 thing for a bit. My weight jumped to 173-174 but I am staying right around there. So I know once I hit goal, I can maintain there at a lower calorie amount. I have been so crazy busy that I honestly havent had time to watch what I eat and excerise. I know its a bad excuse but its an honest to god one for me. Between work and softball starting, I am forever away from home. Alot of fast food hasnt helped. I dont know how people can eat like that all the time and never gain....my sister is like that...she never cooks always orders out. It is Feb and the shamrock shakes are out at McDonalds, so if I pass one...My car automaticly pulls in! I did switch from large ones to small thought! lol!

That tooth I broke a month or two back got infected, so today I am going to have the roots pulled and the one beside it chipped so they are fixing that too. So today turned into a fast day purely by accident, but its all good! I cant drink coffee or tea, just water. so its a good day all around. Kinda.....$1000 its gonna cost to get all the work done that needs done. I put it all off all the time, because we dont have dental insurance. But then when I have to do this, this happens. I have 2 teeth that need pulled, 4 minor cavities, and need a good cleaning. But all in all not going to the dentist in 2 years. My teeth and gums are in pretty good shape they said. The back teeth are teeth that were told to me 20 years ago that I would lose. My wisdom teeth got infected when I was 18 and they had to pull them, and something about the infection and the alignment and what nots. They said over time the back molars would break and need pulled. 2 already had that happen, now the last two are needing to go. I kept them years longer than they thought I would though!! I qualified for payments, so that was a huge burden lifted. My husband was mad over the $1000 but I told him, I looked it up and its about an average for all the work without insurance, and I need it done, and can make the payments.....so I might as well do it. I would like to keep my teeth til I die, I dont want to mess with dentures if I can help it. Heck I am only 38 so I hope to have another 40 years with these teeth!

OMG the worst thing that has happened over the last month was my cat went on a spraying kick in my house! Usually we put him out when we leave, but the one day it was cold and he went to the door and whipped himself around and went back to bed. Came home and the smell about knocked us over. Now mind you cat urine is soooooo very hard to remove from things. But I found an article that said to use vinegar to neutralize it then after it dries to put mouthwash in the area (mouthwash burns thier nose when they smell it so they wont go back to the area). He sprayed on the couch, fridge, tv, stand door, rugs...you name it! I got most of the smell out, but its still faintly there. I NEED a day I can open windows and air out the place. Its my fault for not getting him fixed. But we found him as a kitten under our porch right around when hubby lost his job, so we kept him. But money was tight at the time and couldnt afford to have it done then. I do so regret that. My nose really regrets it! My neighbor laughed at me when she stopped over the one day, cause I wouldnt let her in. I was so embarrassed of the smell. But she said she understood, her female cats did the same thing over the winter for some reason, and they are fixed. It must just be because the winter has been so bad with cold and ice around us, the cats even got to the heck with it mind thought!

Last but not lest.....can you say Jeggings!! Omgosh I found a pair of them at walmart and they were cheap so I thought, what the heck. They are soooooo lovely! I can wear them to work and feel like I have sweats on! I am going back to walmart and getting another color just to have for work! I have 2 pair of jeans to my name. I usually dont buy them because its such a hassle. I am short, round in the gut and skinny on the legs. So if I find a pair that fit me and look nice, I buy them and wear them til they are threads. These jegging things though......I hope stay around for a while lol!!!

Well I have typed enough......if I made it to the boards more often I wouldnt have to!! lol!!!

and to you all!!
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current weight: 175 BMI: Obese

1st goal 163 puts me at Overweight!
2nd goal 139 puts me at Healthy weight!
3rd goal 125 puts me at Goal!

Long term, realistic goal....no medications!

Last edited by krow134; 02-27-2013 at 06:14 AM..
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:24 AM   #199
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 19,013
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Sorry about the dentist Katie, expensive but important.

I had to laugh about the cat smell. I am a cat person so, believe me, I understand. We don't have Tom just now but if our older female gets excited or stressed she goes straight to our bed and marks there. Joy oh joy, if we didn't love 'em we'd hate 'em.

Glad the Jeggings are doing it for you. I have gone to skinny pants but haven't braved the leggings yet.

Nice surprise for me today the scales were only up .4 to 126 after my wickedly indulgent day yesterday. I'll take it.
__________________
Cindy

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ack-juddd.html
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:46 AM   #200
Major LCF Poster!
 
krow134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Posts: 1,504
Gallery: krow134
Stats: 207 starting weight in 2012
WOE: Atkins
Oh Kissa you should get a pair of jeggings. I didnt realize thats what they were til I tried them on. They looked like regular, thinner material jeans on the rack. Was in the dressing room and was like what the heck....tried them on and omgosh soooo comfy!!!!! They had a grey pair that I have had on my mind since that I want. I can dress those up with a nice shirt. I know they have those crazy color ones, but I am so not into the oranges, greens, and yellows they have out now.........my closet is full of black clothes....I would look out of place in those colors lol!!! I dyed my hair dark brown for the moment, but usually its burgandy colored, so those colors wouldnt match my hair soon either! lol!!! I needed a few new clothes, but I tell you.....I really am not into some of the styles the last couple of years. I want a basic t-shirt not a baby doll shirt type thing. Or I did find a nice dressier shirt, but I tried it on and I swear it had wings........well if the wind blew you would think I had them anyway.......uggghhh!!!

I did see a skull sun dress at Hot topic, that I want sooooo bad! I tried it on but I am right on the line of it fits, but its a bit too tight....I told hubby if I can lose 10lbs I am so buying it...he rolled his eyes....but its soooooooo cute!! Its little skulls with wings....I loved it! Well I just love Hot Topic! I got my sugar crush shirts there. I love them, but they freak my client out! (day of the dead type thing)! Right now I have my eye on an oversized skull sweater that I can wear with a pair of black leggings and my boots! I might get that with income tax! My treat to me!!! <--- I love skulls, dont know why....but I own alot of clothing with them! Clothing, shoes, backpack, purse.....you name it lol!!!

Last edited by krow134; 02-27-2013 at 06:48 AM..
krow134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:04 AM   #201
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 19,013
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Okay you've persuaded me, I can try them on at least!

I love your new Avi by the way, hair is great.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:31 AM   #202
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,418
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
I agree, you look darling, Katie! So sorry to hear about the dental problems. I'm with you, though, it's worth it to have your teeth healthy!

JBs!
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:20 PM   #203
Major LCF Poster!
 
Shari4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 1,141
Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebubb View Post
Last but not lest.....can you say Jeggings!!
Katie, I hope your mouth is soon healed! As for your cat, I don't have an "inside" cat anymore. But, I had one that liked to do that! He found himself outside soon after!

I forgot that I had bought some jeggings early last year. So, while going thru a drawer a couple of months ago, I found them. They are size 16! No way can I wear them now. They are practically brand new!

KUTGW!!
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:29 PM   #204
Major LCF Poster!
 
JMBM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,297
Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Can so relate on the dental Katie. I also have no dental insur, so everything is out of pocket. I have a tooth that's been needing a crown for a few years now. Poor little guy I think it's giving up hope for ever being crowned. lol Not to mention they need a cleaning. I've got two kids in college so money is tight round here.
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:38 PM   #205
Major LCF Poster!
 
JMBM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,297
Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Thoughts and prayer with you Carly My aunt underwent surgery today. She has cancer and they had to remove fluid from her lungs before they can do treatments.
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:40 PM   #206
Major LCF Poster!
 
JMBM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,297
Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Shari, did you call goal!?! Did I miss the party?
Thoughts and prayers with you Carly. My aunt had surgery today to remove fluid from her lungs before they can begin treatment for her cancer. Not fun seeing those we love in pain.
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:46 PM   #207
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 9,167
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebubb View Post
Thought I would check in since its the end of Feb already. <---- I dont mind winter months moving faster!!

Well I have been doing the 5:2 thing for a bit. My weight jumped to 173-174 but I am staying right around there. So I know once I hit goal, I can maintain there at a lower calorie amount. I have been so crazy busy that I honestly havent had time to watch what I eat and excerise. I know its a bad excuse but its an honest to god one for me. Between work and softball starting, I am forever away from home. Alot of fast food hasnt helped. I dont know how people can eat like that all the time and never gain....my sister is like that...she never cooks always orders out. It is Feb and the shamrock shakes are out at McDonalds, so if I pass one...My car automaticly pulls in! I did switch from large ones to small thought! lol!

That tooth I broke a month or two back got infected, so today I am going to have the roots pulled and the one beside it chipped so they are fixing that too. So today turned into a fast day purely by accident, but its all good! I cant drink coffee or tea, just water. so its a good day all around. Kinda.....$1000 its gonna cost to get all the work done that needs done. I put it all off all the time, because we dont have dental insurance. But then when I have to do this, this happens. I have 2 teeth that need pulled, 4 minor cavities, and need a good cleaning. But all in all not going to the dentist in 2 years. My teeth and gums are in pretty good shape they said. The back teeth are teeth that were told to me 20 years ago that I would lose. My wisdom teeth got infected when I was 18 and they had to pull them, and something about the infection and the alignment and what nots. They said over time the back molars would break and need pulled. 2 already had that happen, now the last two are needing to go. I kept them years longer than they thought I would though!! I qualified for payments, so that was a huge burden lifted. My husband was mad over the $1000 but I told him, I looked it up and its about an average for all the work without insurance, and I need it done, and can make the payments.....so I might as well do it. I would like to keep my teeth til I die, I dont want to mess with dentures if I can help it. Heck I am only 38 so I hope to have another 40 years with these teeth!

OMG the worst thing that has happened over the last month was my cat went on a spraying kick in my house! Usually we put him out when we leave, but the one day it was cold and he went to the door and whipped himself around and went back to bed. Came home and the smell about knocked us over. Now mind you cat urine is soooooo very hard to remove from things. But I found an article that said to use vinegar to neutralize it then after it dries to put mouthwash in the area (mouthwash burns thier nose when they smell it so they wont go back to the area). He sprayed on the couch, fridge, tv, stand door, rugs...you name it! I got most of the smell out, but its still faintly there. I NEED a day I can open windows and air out the place. Its my fault for not getting him fixed. But we found him as a kitten under our porch right around when hubby lost his job, so we kept him. But money was tight at the time and couldnt afford to have it done then. I do so regret that. My nose really regrets it! My neighbor laughed at me when she stopped over the one day, cause I wouldnt let her in. I was so embarrassed of the smell. But she said she understood, her female cats did the same thing over the winter for some reason, and they are fixed. It must just be because the winter has been so bad with cold and ice around us, the cats even got to the heck with it mind thought!

Last but not lest.....can you say Jeggings!! Omgosh I found a pair of them at walmart and they were cheap so I thought, what the heck. They are soooooo lovely! I can wear them to work and feel like I have sweats on! I am going back to walmart and getting another color just to have for work! I have 2 pair of jeans to my name. I usually dont buy them because its such a hassle. I am short, round in the gut and skinny on the legs. So if I find a pair that fit me and look nice, I buy them and wear them til they are threads. These jegging things though......I hope stay around for a while lol!!!

Well I have typed enough......if I made it to the boards more often I wouldnt have to!! lol!!!

and to you all!!
Katie, I feel you on the dental issues. I have insurance but it doesn't kick in till I've met the deductible, then I still have to pay a percentage. ugh!

Our male cats have been on a spraying frenzy as well. So disgusting! I am running around cleaning it up, when I can find it, and yes it's embarrassing as hell too. I pride myself on a (fairly) clean house, so it's terribly frustrating and annoying, to say the least!

I'm trying 5:2 also.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #208
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 8,165
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Ours are all fixed, but all of them use the litter box every time! I don't know what I would do if they sprayed or used the bed as a toilet. I'd cry!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:22 PM   #209
Major LCF Poster!
 
hot-in-texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,723
Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMBM View Post
Thoughts and prayers with you Carly. My aunt had surgery today to remove fluid from her lungs before they can begin treatment for her cancer. Not fun seeing those we love in pain.
So sorry for your aunt hope she isn't in too much pain.

Last edited by hot-in-texas; 02-27-2013 at 09:24 PM..
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #210
Major LCF Poster!
 
Shari4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Posts: 1,141
Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMBM View Post
Thoughts and prayers with you Carly. My aunt had surgery today to remove fluid from her lungs before they can begin treatment for her cancer. Not fun seeing those we love in pain.
I'm so sorry! I hope her surgery was successful! I've been thru cancer treatments with both of my parents, one of my sisters & various aunts & uncles & one grandmother!! It is never fun when loved ones are in pain. We just have to love 'em thru it!
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:24 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.