Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 10:12 AM   #301
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: DianeDelgado
Stats: 199/176.2/145
WOE: Atkins 1/2009
Start Date: JUDD 1/2013
I will resume weighing when I return to Sacramento on Wednesday. I had to fly up here to our place in Portland because my grandson and son-in-law are very sick, and they needed help. We downsized in CA and got a small place here in OR when our grandson was born last year and I haven't sincranized(sp) the scales in both places. I know this one weighs heavier, and I don't want to get depressed more
Anyways...I will still stick to rotations with today starting a down day. It will be easy, because I am just drinking coffee, tea and water. That is all these two want right now. What a virus!

2/8 173.8 Back from Portland, and stayed with rotations
DianeDelgado is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2013, 10:20 AM   #302
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jdforshort
Stats: 221/155/136, 5'4", 60yrs
WOE: Atkins/PPower/Mod Carb/JUDDD
Start Date: LC 3/23/12, JUDDD 6/2/12
I see, the JBs are bouncing all over the place! Some have come "unstuck" for them!

I have been spinning around the same figures since January 11th! Let's hope Feb gives me a break!

Goal for Feb is below 160!

2/1 - 164.8 DD 591 (-996)
2/2 - 163.0 UD 1644 (- 818, New low)
2/3 - 163.0 DD 496 (- 982 )
2/4 - 162.4 UD 1435 (New Low)
2/5 - 163.6 DD 515 (-950 Don't like this big rebound)
2/6 - 162.0 UP 2338 (-207, New low!)
2/7 - 164.2 DD 493 (-830 fully expected this bounce but still )
2/8 - 163.2 UD

P.S. Q. why does it only take one meal to put on a couple of pounds and 2-3 days to take that wretched weight off ?!!
P.S.S. This "body adjustment" period is tough on the nerves! LOL!

my JBs

Last edited by jdforshort; 02-08-2013 at 10:23 AM..
jdforshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:46 AM   #303
Berta48

Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: OWL Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 17th, 2014(247.8 LC Plan Atkins
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about 2 UDs in a row, as long as you get back into an UD DD rotation, you will be ok..
The scale is always weird for me, sometimes I gain after a good DD and lose after a not so good UD.
your menu for this evening looks wonderful! Can I come over?
Thanks actually I am calling every Thurs an in between day.So I will just have to see what happens! In your avi is it because it's hot in Texas or because you are so Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepink View Post
So, as absolutely disappointed as I am in myself, I wanted to post here to hold myself accountable.. and maybe show that even though I seemed to be doing so well, there can be significant bumps in the "weight loss road"..

November Weight Lost: 4.0 pounds (127.2 to 123.2)
December Weight Lost: 3.4 pounds (123.2 to 119.8)
January Weight Lost: 7.6 pounds (119.8 to 112.2)

January End: 112.2
February Goal: 108.0, then work on maintaining between 105.0-110.0

I only weigh after DDs.

2/1 - UUAD - ... (approx 5,000 calories - I have severe binging issues and unfortunately this day started my downward spiral for the week)
2/2 - DD - ... (0 calories)
2/3 - UUAD - 115.6 (binge)
2/4 - UUAD - ... (binge)
2/5 - UUAD - ... (binge)
2/6 - UUAD - ... (binge)
2/7 - UUAD - ... (binge - does anyone have good experience with professional help to deal with binging issues? my case is pretty severe.. I eat until I am doubled over on the floor in pain So embarrassing to admit, I know it should be as simple as telling myself to stop, but it is honestly a mental thing..)
2/8 - DD - 123.0 (back to my starting December weight)

Great job to everyone who is having wonderful success!
You are here and tomorrow is a new day(the Lord willing) you just pick yourself up and go on from here.There isn't a one of us that has not done that very same thing!That is why we are all here. I just know you can do it The past is gone.... it is what you do from today on that matters.
I wish you the very best

Last edited by Berta48; 02-08-2013 at 10:49 AM..
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #304
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Quote:
So, as absolutely disappointed as I am in myself, I wanted to post here to hold myself accountable.. and maybe show that even though I seemed to be doing so well, there can be significant bumps in the "weight loss road"..

November Weight Lost: 4.0 pounds (127.2 to 123.2)
December Weight Lost: 3.4 pounds (123.2 to 119.8)
January Weight Lost: 7.6 pounds (119.8 to 112.2)

January End: 112.2
February Goal: 108.0, then work on maintaining between 105.0-110.0

I only weigh after DDs.

2/1 - UUAD - ... (approx 5,000 calories - I have severe binging issues and unfortunately this day started my downward spiral for the week)
2/2 - DD - ... (0 calories)
2/3 - UUAD - 115.6 (binge)
2/4 - UUAD - ... (binge)
2/5 - UUAD - ... (binge)
2/6 - UUAD - ... (binge)
2/7 - UUAD - ... (binge - does anyone have good experience with professional help to deal with binging issues? my case is pretty severe.. I eat until I am doubled over on the floor in pain So embarrassing to admit, I know it should be as simple as telling myself to stop, but it is honestly a mental thing..)
2/8 - DD - 123.0 (back to my starting December weight)

Great job to everyone who is having wonderful success!
I'm really sorry you are going through a tough time.I know how difficult it must be. Do you mind if I ask your age? Is it possible that you are aiming too low (in weight)? I know there is no way I could sustain under 125 lbs and I am small framed (not petite really) and 5'4. Maybe the bingeing is your body's way of telling you your weight is too low? I certainly don't have any answers, but please take this in the kindest way possible, as it was meant.The lowest I have ever been as an adult is 113 and that was a period of extreme stress, and I was under 30 yo.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

"In every triumph there is a lot of try."

"Have the courage of your desire."
*Cindy*

Last edited by Librarygirl; 02-08-2013 at 11:01 AM..
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:01 AM   #305
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
Dear Megan
I'm so sorry u have this to deal with anytime.
I have an friend years ago.
She did as u speak if here.
I want to tell u how/why she did this to herself.
I'm not saying this is y u do this, it's y my friend did it. Please I'm not accusing u.
Hope this help.
She was the first in my world that I new That did this over eating.
She admitted that if she had done something wrong, I never did ask what that ( something) was she would of done to cause her self such pain. I wasn't a very good friend not to of asked her more questions.
She told me she would eat a whole chicken and a whole cake at one sitting, to punish herself. I was at lose for words, still m.
I was not equipped to help her. Looking back I feel that i didn't talk more about it caz I was young and STUPID. plainly she needed help.
Megan please seek help.
Terri
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:32 AM   #306
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: purepink
Stats: 150/123/110 5'4"
Start Date: 10/25/2012
You all are so incredibly sweet and I'm honestly touched.. I was tearing reading some of your comments. I am definitely trying not to beat myself up about it, because that just makes the problem worse. Sometimes I wonder if the on-again/off-again eating style of JUDDD exacerbates the issue, but I know it works so I'm trying to stick with it again. I think my issue was not shifting to a more maintenance-style method of eating when I got pretty close to goal - I felt very restricted and spiraled out of control. But honestly, thank you all SO much, you have given me great perspectives and I will definitely hit the board if I feel a binge coming on (and can't tackle it in my head by myself!).

::
Old 02-08-2013, 11:37 AM   #307
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: purepink
Stats: 150/123/110 5'4"
Start Date: 10/25/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I'm really sorry you are going through a tough time.I know how difficult it must be. Do you mind if I ask your age? Is it possible that you are aiming too low (in weight)? I know there is no way I could sustain under 125 lbs and I am small framed (not petite really) and 5'4. Maybe the bingeing is your body's way of telling you your weight is too low? I certainly don't have any answers, but please take this in the kindest way possible, as it was meant.The lowest I have ever been as an adult is 113 and that was a period of extreme stress, and I was under 30 yo.
Cindy, thanks so much for the suggestion. I am 26, and my highest weight is from uncontrolled eating - honestly, if I don't monitor my eating, I eat the kitchen sink.. I'm not enjoying it by that point, it is more like a compulsion to eat. I've been at 108 in my "adult" life before, when I was very strictly counting calories.. and then ate it all back in a short time. I'd like to maintain around a 110lb. level.. I'm really trying to find a maintenance level of calories/way of eating so that I can sustain a healthy lifestyle and comfortable way of eating/living, and hopefully with time develop a 'normal' mindset about food.
purepink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:44 AM   #308
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Huge hugs Megan! You've already gotten some great advice from the others, but I wanted to just give you some enormous lovin. It's horrible feeling so bad about yourself. I don't have binging issues perse, unless you count the fact that I get thoroughly peeved off after awhile on a plan and then go off plan. And revolt. Bigtime. All the way back up. LOL! I know what I'm doing when I do it, too, and never care. It's a horrible feeling and I imagine it's similiar in a way to you when you're binging. DEFINATELY come here to vent next time it happens. Being active on a board makes a HUGE difference. (at least it has for me, I'm never doing well when I'm not active on a board)

Also, for what it's worth, I am with the other JBs when they say it may be super hard to maintain at 110 and 5'4". I've never been able to do it, even when I was a teen & super active. I bet you look wonderful at 123!!! Hugs, hugs, hugs!! One day at a time girl!

Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #309
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Cindy, thanks so much for the suggestion. I am 26, and my highest weight is from uncontrolled eating - honestly, if I don't monitor my eating, I eat the kitchen sink.. I'm not enjoying it by that point, it is more like a compulsion to eat. I've been at 108 in my "adult" life before, when I was very strictly counting calories.. and then ate it all back in a short time. I'd like to maintain around a 110lb. level.. I'm really trying to find a maintenance level of calories/way of eating so that I can sustain a healthy lifestyle and comfortable way of eating/living, and hopefully with time develop a 'normal' mindset about food.
I do understand. Sometimes I can say all the wrong things. If you are comfortable at 110, it's a good weight for you. I have heard others saying that JUDDD is dicey for eating disorders because of the nature of this WOE. If it seems to be the reason for stressful eating for you, perhaps you should think about another WOE. Even 5:2, or something totally non IF. Whatever you decide, your health is the most important thing.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:03 PM   #310
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/168.4/140)65yrs
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Megan, first off, here's a big ol' I really do understand where you're coming from! When I was your age & all in my teens & 30's I weighed between 100-108. In my mid 30's I became severely anorexic. My lowest weight was 98 & for someone our height, that is entirely too thin. I did get into therapy & learned how to eat to live & not eat to starve. As happens sometimes, I then became an over-eater a few years later. Long story short......a lot of people have undiagnosed eating disorders. And some have problems over-eating. They aren't necessarily the same thing.

As time went on, I knew I had to lose weight to live a long & happy life. A lot of my over-eating has been due to my life of stress. My DH & I are caregivers to our 25 year old son who is multi-disabled since he was 9 months old. Most days I don't think I have stress; but, my doctors & family tell me I do every day. I love this child dearly, so I don't look at it being a stressful situation.

All of this was just me trying to say.......please come share with us. You never know when something you share will help someone else. And I've really felt so safe here with our JUDDD Buds!! Also, I find as my weight lessens, I feel so much better & my blood labs show the proof.

Hang in there, Megan.

I’ve always wanted to be normal, but lately I’ve come to suspect that this is it.
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #311
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mojocat
Stats: 233/209/180/119 Height 5ft7inch
WOE: LC/Juicing/rxHCG, JUDDD/IF/No S foods
Start Date: 28 Jan 2012
I've lost a total of 5lbs in less than a week. I know it's water weight but I am definitely skinnier. I can see it in definition and the mirror, and feel it in clothes, so we should celebrate whatever we lose, water or what.

Megan I've always been a eater who grazes all day. I started to get the true ED binges after being on restrictive diets for a while. I'm a real perfectionist with dieting; it's all or nothing. I have to have a restrictive diet to lose weight, when I'm left to my own means, I can't do it, that's just me.

I was wondering if you can relate to this. I would be going well and then the thought pops in my head "nuts- I want a big bag of mixed nuts"'; then I respond "no no that would wreck my diet for the day because nuts are my trigger" and then "go on you deserve it, it will feel so good" and this struggle goes on for about 5 mins and then I just cave in and say "what the heck, it's wrong, but I'm going to do it; I will eat nothing tomorrow".

Then as SOON as I surrender; I go into a panic, zombie mode, jump in the car, race to the supermarket get the bag, rip it open when I'm hardly out of the shop, eat the nuts in the car shoving into my mouth as quickly as possible. Get home, no nuts left, turn around go back to the shop and get another bag of nuts (because I didn't really enjoy the first bag - ate them too fast) and then I buy everything that I consider as high reward foods; chocolates, roast chicken etc) and race back home and cram it all in my mouth as quickly as possible; not even stopping to enjoy any of the tastes; just shoving in my mouth as quickly and as much as possible.

Then my stomach is sore and extended and I feel disgusting, upset, loathe myself, deflated and just crawl into bed; and as soon as my stomach feels slightly better I'm off to the kitchen to look for more food, any food, and continue shoving it in. All the time I know inside what is happening but at this stage it is impossible to stop before I know I have to starve tomorrow to make up for this.

I went to the website of the author of Brain over Binge after reading the suggestions here and picked up some hints there that actually stopped a binge episode (treating the thought as part of the lower brain and dismissing it, not getting into any dialogue). Also since I started JUDDD I haven't had any kind of bingeing episode because I know that I can have anything I want on the UD. This is really liberating for me because the fact that I can have anything suddenly makes those reward foods uninteresting. I had a handful of walnuts on an UD and that was it.

So I can suggest Brain over Binge and see if that helps you; if not there are many other books, keep looking for something that works for you. You can control and beat it; and I really do understand how you feel.

Sorry this is so long...
mojocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #312
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Mojo, so cool you found some things that are helping you!
Old 02-08-2013, 05:31 PM   #313
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: tobelowcarber
Stats: 136/116.8/115-120
Dec Loss -6.6 lb
Jan Loss- 4.4 lb

February Goal: 119

2/01: 122.4 DD 397 cal
2/02: 120.2 UD 1578 cal New Low!
2/03: 120.2 DD 543 cal
2/04: 120.4 UD 1513 cal
2/05: 121.0 DD 496 cal
2/06: 119.8 UD 1686 cal New Low!
2/07: 120.4 DD turned into UUAD (PMS binge again)
2/08: 123.0 Same as above

Megan and Mojocat I know how you feel.
My yesterday's DD turned into UUUAD and this morning started so well but by mid afternoon the binging monster took over again. I am feeling so bloated and disgusted and stuffed to the max. Why oh why do I do this to myself? I think I kept my carbs too low for the past few days. I have noticed that during PMS I need more carbs, as my serotonin level dip during that time making me crave sweets. Last 2 cycles I did well with eating starchy veggies like butternut squash, beets, etc and I did not binge. I should have remember this yesterday when I reached for walnuts and from there it went downhill.
I know that couple of DD rotations will get us back on track. So let's have a great DD tomorrow !!!

My Journal: http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...orward-11.html

Last edited by tobelowcarber; 02-08-2013 at 05:43 PM..
tobelowcarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:16 PM   #314
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Alison
Stats: -169.5-/-157.5-/-98-
Start Date: 01/11/2013
2/1/13 - 161 MD
2/2/13 - 161.5 DD
2/3/13 - 163 UD (WTH is going on?!) (BMI 32.9)
2/4/13 - 163 DD (no change after an UD, I hope this is a good sign)
2/5/13 - 163 UD (ummm….)
2/6/13 - 162 DD (lost a pound after an UD? Is this real life?)
2/7/13 - 160.5 UD (YESSS!!!) (BMI 32.4)
2/8/13 - 160.5 DD (no change after tuna melts, fries and ice cream yesterday? Cool!)
Alison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:45 AM   #315
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Sammyann
Stats: 162/140.5/maintain 135-139
Start Date: March 2012 re-start Dec. 2012
Started at 146.5. -3.5lbs in Dec, -6lbs in Jan. Started 5:2 experiment 1/28 @ 137.0. Goal: maintain or loose a few more.

2/1----UD---137.0 Same as my starting 5:2 experiment weight
2/2----UD---137.5
2/3----UD---137.0
2/4----DD---138.5 I don't like that big of a bounce.
2/5----UD---137.0 maintaining perfectly
2/6----UD---136.5 I haven't decided if I'm going to do UD or DD today.
2/7----DD---137.0
2/8----UD---136.0
2/9----UD---137.0
Sammyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:25 AM   #316
Big Yapper!!!!

Feb. 1 -189.4
Feb. 2- 189.0
Feb. 3- 190.8
Feb. 4- 190.0
Feb. 5- 188.8
Feb. 6- 188.8 (I forgot yesterday was a UD! I'll take it!)
Feb. 7- 186.8 (new low)
Feb. 8- 189.0
Feb. 9- 187.8
Old 02-09-2013, 05:05 AM   #317
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/146.4/145, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
February goal: Maintain between 160-165 doing 5:2

Ended January at 164.6

02/01 - 162.2 - UD - 1782
02/02 - 163.2 - UD - 1781
02/03 - 164.2 - UD - 1736
02/04 - 164.0 - UD - 1750 (-435 Zumba) 1315 Net
02/05 - 164.4 - DD - 327
02/06 - 162.2 - UD - 1793 (-426 Zumba) 1367 Net
02/07 - 161.4 - UD - 1772
02/08 - 162.2 - DD - 345
02/09 - 161.0 - UD - >1800 Doing wheat allergen pulse test today.

Last edited by KeirasMom; 02-09-2013 at 06:03 AM..
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:52 AM   #318
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

1/31 DD: 163 236
2/1 UD: 162 1570
2/2 DD: 163 250
2/3 UD: 163 1850
2/4 DD: 166 323
2/5 UD: 166 1713
2/6 DD: 165 301
2/7 UD: 162 1726
2/8 DD: 162 303
2/9 UD: 162
Old 02-09-2013, 06:13 AM   #319
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
Ended January at 171.2, February goal 165.
1/31 - DD - 171.4
2/1 - UD - 171.2
2/2 - DD - DNW
2/3 - UD - 171.2 getting serious about staying in calorie range on both UDs and DD
2/4 - DD - 172.2
2/5 - UD - 171.4
2/6 - DD - 170.2
2/7 - UD - 170.6
2/8 - DD - 169.0(!)
2/9 - UD - 167.6. Is this normal, losses 2 days in a row?
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:20 AM   #320
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
Ended January at 171.2, February goal 165.
1/31 - DD - 171.4
2/1 - UD - 171.2
2/2 - DD - DNW
2/3 - UD - 171.2 getting serious about staying in calorie range on both UDs and DD
2/4 - DD - 172.2
2/5 - UD - 171.4
2/6 - DD - 170.2
2/7 - UD - 170.6
2/8 - DD - 169.0(!)
2/9 - UD - 167.6. Is this normal, losses 2 days in a row?
With weight loss, anything is normal. LOL! Take it and run girl!

AWESOME job!!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2013, 06:21 AM   #321
Major LCF Poster!

Woohoo Cindy Alison and Dawn and Melanie!

Berta, lol! Texas is not hot right now, but will be this summer(last summer was almost unbearable for me) and hopefully I'll be a little closer to being hot too lol
BTW, I checked out that site after reading you posts and started an online tracker-good thing too because I found out in had eaten 150 more calories than I thought
Old 02-09-2013, 06:22 AM   #322
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
With weight loss, anything is normal. LOL! Take it and run girl!

AWESOME job!!!!!!!!
Thanks!
Old 02-09-2013, 06:34 AM   #323
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Apparently eating the 150 more worked well for you girl!
Old 02-09-2013, 06:37 AM   #324
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: zagnut
Stats: 143/119/118
WOE: LC/JUDDD
Start Date: 5/24/12-LC 12/1/12-LC JUDDD
Ended January at 120.4
Goal for February is to have high bounce after UD 119 or lower.
1-31-UD(1594)....120.4

01-DD(434).........120.4
02-UD(1653).......119.8
03-DD(660).........121.0 too high on calories
04-UD(1757).......120.0
05-DD(480).........121.8 WAY too much salt yesterday
06-UD(1550).......120.8
07-DD(470).........121.4
08-UD(1646).......119.6
09-??(???)...........120.2 Don't know if today is UD or DD yet
zagnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:51 AM   #325
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
Apparently eating the 150 more worked well for you girl!
Lol, and it was actually closer to 200
Old 02-09-2013, 07:25 AM   #326
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
136.4# there's those crackers from weds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eieio View Post
I weighed again today. Only caz I ate less due to teeth troubles yesterday.
old implant came loose,
While chewing gum. Not sme
135.6 # sme
Crackers can't hide
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 07:25 AM   #327
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: deedee
Stats: 254/180/150; 5'5"
Start Date: vlc 1/2/12 @ 254; JUDDD restart 2/26/14 @ 200
2-1 UD: 188.5
2-2 DD : 191.5
2-3 UD: 189.5
2-4 DD: 191.5
2-5 UD: 189.5
2-6 DD: 191
2-7 UD: 189.5 ugggggh
2-8 DD: 189
2-9 UD: 186 (new low and the stall is finally broken )
deedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:14 AM   #328
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jacci48
Stats: 242/235/140
WOE: Judd
Start Date: August 23rd 2012
Ended Jan at 224...would love to get to 219 by end of Feb!!

6/2... 223....had been stuck at 224 for ages!!
7/2... 223....not bad after a UD!!
8/2...after dd..223...well a smidgen under really so quite happy!!
9/2...after ud..224...hoping for a whoosh tomoz!!
jacci48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:14 AM   #329
Berta48

Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: OWL Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 17th, 2014(247.8 LC Plan Atkins
Good Morning JuddBuds
Well I guess my in between day Thursday didn't hurt me(yet anyway) as I was down 1.2 today and yesterday was an UD.So far for me I am finding it easier to stick with my DD than with my UD I am also finding it very hard to get to my UD alotment.But I know that isn't mandatory.I am enjoying this WOE very much! It just seems like a MIRACLE to me I know they do still happen

I certainly do hope all of you that live in and around the snow storm are doing ok. It sounds really, really bad. Stay inside and play some board games with the family and watch movies or something you enjoy and just try to make the best of it until it's over for you all

P.S. I think I read somewhere that it does't matter if you go over your UD allotment as long as you stay within the DD allotment?
Is that right?(It really doesn't matter, I haven't went over either yet.)But just FMI

Mon 2-4-13 248.4
Tue 2-5-13 248.6
Wed 2-6-13 247.2
Thur 2-7 -13 245.8
Fri 2-8 -13 247.2
Sat 2-9-13 246

Last edited by Berta48; 02-09-2013 at 08:23 AM..
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:27 AM   #330
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Started Judd on 3.26.12
WOE: Judd
Start Date: 3.26.12
April loss: 7 pounds
May loss: 4 pounds
June loss: 5 pounds
July gain: 1 pound
August loss: 4 pounds
Sept loss: 10 pounds
Oct loss: nada
Nov loss: nope
Dec loss: 4 pounds
Jan loss: 3 pounds

Total loss to date: 37 pounds

Feb goal: 2 goals actually - hit 174 (no longer obese!) and then the 160's!!!
Ended Jan at 178.

2.1 DD 177.6, 450 cals
2.2 UD 175.6, 2200 cals ?? Chinese food
2.3 DD 177.2, 420 cals
2.4 UD 177.6 1840 cals
2.5 DD 175.6 380 cals
2.6 UD 175.6 1870 cals
2.7 DD 175.6 390 cals
2.8 UUAD 174.6
2.9 UD 175.8

Stress and sickness are no excuses for an UUAD but I need today to be an UD for a special dinner so I will just deal with it and try to stay off the scale for the next few days. I suspect there is some self sabotage involved here as well as I had just almost reached a milestone. Ugh. Put myself back another week or so with one weak day. Moving on ....
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote