Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 12:40 AM   #271
Senior LCF Member
 
jacci48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: West Sussex, England Age 53 yrs
Posts: 346
Gallery: jacci48
Stats: 242/226/140
WOE: Judd
Start Date: August 23rd 2012
Ended Jan at 224...would love to get to 219 by end of Feb!!

6/2... 223....had been stuck at 224 for ages!!
7/2... 223....not bad after a UD!!
8/2...after dd..223...well a smidgen under really so quite happy!!
jacci48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2013, 03:10 AM   #272
Senior LCF Member
 
melanie09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 982
Gallery: melanie09
Stats: 217/184.8/160 5'9"
WOE: Low carb/Fast 5
Start Date: LC 9/10/12, JUDDD 10/28/12, Fast 5 3/11/13
Last two January weights were 188.6 after UD and 187.6 after DD.

2/1 ~ 189.4 ~ MD ~ ??? ~ Net ???? ~ Bit of a bounce from yesterday's weight...
2/2 ~ 190.0 ~ UD ~ 2000'ish? ~ Net ??? ~ Yesterday turned into a mid day when I had some chicken and rice at dinner when I was already done for the day, today is a new day!
2/3 ~ 189.8 ~ DD ~ 411 ~ Net -1872 ~ I'd saved about 1000 calories yesterday for going out to eat, ended up being chinese, ate alot, so who knows what my numbers were.. Today is a Coffee w/ HWC DD!
2/4 ~ 188.0 ~ UD ~ 2185 ~ Net -674 ~ Total Body Workout
2/5 ~ 190.0 ~ DD ~ 465 ~ Net -1819 ~ Hoping I wouldn't bounce that high...
2/6 ~ 189.8 ~ UD ~ 2063 ~ Net -599 ~ , just have to remember it's my cycle and I never can seem to lose during this period before tom.... Total Body Workout
2/7 ~ 191.0 ~ DD ~ 342 ~ Net -2547 ~ , Cardio Boot Camp
2/8 ~ 188.6 ~ UD ~ ???? ~ Net ???? ~ that's a bit better...
__________________
Journal: Melanie on a Mission

15 lbs gone: 202 11/5/12
25 lbs gone: 192 1/19/13
32 lbs gone: 185 4/16/13
40 lbs gone:177
Now at a healthy weight: 168
Goal weight with 57 lbs gone: 160


melanie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:42 AM   #273
Major LCF Poster!
 
Flossyliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,416
Gallery: Flossyliz
Stats: start 150 now 135 goal 125
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: August 27 2012
Ended Jan @ 130
Goal for Feb = 126

01/02 - U - 130.8
02-04 - U - DNW
04/02 - D - 133.8
05/02 - U - 131.6
06/02 - U - 131.8
07/02 - U - 133
08/02 - ? - 132.8

Definitely proves 2 things:
a) I'm not ready for maintenance at this weight
b) 5:2 wouldn't work for me!

Looking forward to being able to do normal rotations again!
Flossyliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:46 AM   #274
Big Yapper!!!!
 
adillenal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,632
Gallery: adillenal
1/29 DD 141.4
1/30 UD DNW
1/31 UD DNW
2/01 DD DNW
2/02 UD 137.4 after two UD's in a row that was sure a surprise
2/03 DD 139.0 Perfect bounce for me as long as it is below 140 I am happy
2/04 UD 139.6 There is my delayed gain from two UD's in a row
2/05 DD 142.4
2/06 UD 140.8
2/07 DD 142.2 Time to rein it in
2/08 UD 140.4 Going to do a potato day
__________________
adi 5'7" 65 years old
181/155/145 LC MY WAY 3/15/03
155/144/140 LFL 5/05/04
181.0/168.0/145 07/25/11 The Rice Diet
181.4/179.0/145 Atkins 72 10/31/11
180/148/139 JUDDD 01/08/12
adillenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:31 AM   #275
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 8,469
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 135 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Feb. 1 -189.4
Feb. 2- 189.0
Feb. 3- 190.8
Feb. 4- 190.0
Feb. 5- 188.8
Feb. 6- 188.8 (I forgot yesterday was a UD! I'll take it!)
Feb. 7- 186.8 (new low)
Feb. 8- 189.0
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:09 AM   #276
Senior LCF Member
 
Sammyann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 637
Gallery: Sammyann
Stats: 162/149.5/maintain 135-139
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: March 2012 re-start Dec. 2012
Started at 146.5. -3.5lbs in Dec, -6lbs in Jan. Started 5:2 experiment 1/28 @ 137.0. Goal: maintain or loose a few more.

2/1----UD---137.0 Same as my starting 5:2 experiment weight
2/2----UD---137.5
2/3----UD---137.0
2/4----DD---138.5 I don't like that big of a bounce.
2/5----UD---137.0 maintaining perfectly
2/6----UD---136.5 I haven't decided if I'm going to do UD or DD today.
2/7----DD---137.0
2/8----UD---136.0
Sammyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:34 AM   #277
Senior LCF Member
 
deboratpc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 361
Gallery: deboratpc
Stats: 238/203.8/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 1/07/2013
Begin February 230.0
February goal 225

2/4 ~ 230.0 (my first official weigh-in of the month, up 1.4 lbs from before we became sick and shut in)
2/5 ~ 229.6
2/6 ~ 227.4
2/7 ~ 227.4 (I am shocked I have not had a bounce up this week.)
2/8 ~ 228.4 (there it is)
deboratpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:35 AM   #278
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 12,435
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
February goal: Maintain between 160-165 doing 5:2

Ended January at 164.6

02/01 - 162.2 - UD - 1782
02/02 - 163.2 - UD - 1781
02/03 - 164.2 - UD - 1736
02/04 - 164.0 - UD - 1750 (-435 Zumba) 1315 Net
02/05 - 164.4 - DD - 327
02/06 - 162.2 - UD - 1793 (-426 Zumba) 1367 Net
02/07 - 161.4 - UD - 1772
02/08 - 162.2 - DD - >500
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:36 AM   #279
Major LCF Poster!
 
hot-in-texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,723
Gallery: hot-in-texas
Ended January at 171.2, February goal 165.
1/31 - DD - 171.4
2/1 - UD - 171.2
2/2 - DD - DNW
2/3 - UD - 171.2 getting serious about staying in calorie range on both UDs and DD
2/4 - DD - 172.2
2/5 - UD - 171.4
2/6 - DD - 170.2
2/7 - UD - 170.6
2/8 - DD - 169.0(!)
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:39 AM   #280
Senior LCF Member
 
brewstate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: NW Arkansas
Posts: 836
Gallery: brewstate
Stats: 238/152/129
WOE: LC JUDDD (started at 190)
Start Date: April 15, 2009
Ended January 155.2. Goal for February is to at least see 149. I'm no longer overweight at 140 so that's my direction for the next couple months.

2/1: DD 157.8
2/2: UD 154.8
2/3: DD 157.2 hoping for 153 tomorrow but the big "O" may get in my way
2/4: UD 159.0
2/5: DD 159.8 Ouch that mid month kills me every time. Just keep repeating: it does this every month, it does this every month
2/6: UD 158.6
2/7: DD 160.2 Waiting for that 5 lb drop... sometimes I hate being a woman
2/8: UD 157.8 Seeing the light at the end of the fat tunnel
__________________
Elise
brewstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:50 AM   #281
Senior LCF Member
 
hs4725's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 61
Gallery: hs4725
Stats: 5' 9.5" - 245.0/219.6/175.0
WOE: hHCG
Start Date: 09/27/2013
FEB GOAL: I am keeping my targets low at around (5 lbs) or so looking for end of month target of 235.0 or better

01/31 = 241.2
02/01 = 242.6
02/02 = 241.6
02/03 = DNW (Super Bowl)
02/04 = 242.2
02/05 = 241.2
02/06 = 240.8 (*)
02/07 = 241.6
02/08 = 240.6 (*)

Last edited by hs4725; 02-08-2013 at 06:02 AM..
hs4725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:11 AM   #282
Major LCF Poster!
 
TryingJudd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,740
Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Started Judd on 3.26.12
WOE: Judd
Start Date: 3.26.12
April loss: 7 pounds
May loss: 4 pounds
June loss: 5 pounds
July gain: 1 pound
August loss: 4 pounds
Sept loss: 10 pounds
Oct loss: nada
Nov loss: nope
Dec loss: 4 pounds
Jan loss: 3 pounds

Total loss to date: 37 pounds

Feb goal: 2 goals actually - hit 174 (no longer obese!) and then the 160's!!!
Ended Jan at 178.

2.1 DD 177.6, 450 cals
2.2 UD 175.6, 2200 cals ?? Chinese food
2.3 DD 177.2, 420 cals
2.4 UD 177.6 1840 cals
2.5 DD 175.6 380 cals
2.6 UD 175.6 1870 cals
2.7 DD 175.6 390 cals
2.8 MD 174.6 1100 cals planned

New low! Only .6 pounds till my BMI is in the overweight instead of obese category. Now THAT will be something to celebrate! (Hopefully in the next couple of days.)

New decade for hot in texas - woot!!

Last edited by TryingJudd; 02-08-2013 at 06:13 AM..
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:51 AM   #283
Major LCF Poster!
 
hot-in-texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,723
Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingJudd View Post

New low! Only .6 pounds till my BMI is in the overweight instead of obese category. Now THAT will be something to celebrate! (Hopefully in the next couple of days.)

New decade for hot in texas - woot!!
Woo HOO TJ! You are almost there!!
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:08 AM   #284
Senior LCF Member
 
zagnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 655
Gallery: zagnut
Stats: 143/119/118
WOE: LC/JUDDD
Start Date: 5/24/12-LC 12/1/12-LC JUDDD
Ended January at 120.4
Goal for February is to have high bounce after UD 119 or lower.
1-31-UD(1594)....120.4

01-DD(434).........120.4
02-UD(1653).......119.8
03-DD(660).........121.0 too high on calories
04-UD(1757).......120.0
05-DD(480).........121.8 WAY too much salt yesterday
06-UD(1550).......120.8
07-DD(470).........121.4
08-UD(???)..........119.6
zagnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:32 AM   #285
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,192
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 44yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyann View Post
Started at 146.5. -3.5lbs in Dec, -6lbs in Jan. Started 5:2 experiment 1/28 @ 137.0. Goal: maintain or loose a few more.

2/1----UD---137.0 Same as my starting 5:2 experiment weight
2/2----UD---137.5
2/3----UD---137.0
2/4----DD---138.5 I don't like that big of a bounce.
2/5----UD---137.0 maintaining perfectly
2/6----UD---136.5 I haven't decided if I'm going to do UD or DD today.
2/7----DD---137.0
2/8----UD---136.0


Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
Ended January at 171.2, February goal 165.
1/31 - DD - 171.4
2/1 - UD - 171.2
2/2 - DD - DNW
2/3 - UD - 171.2 getting serious about staying in calorie range on both UDs and DD
2/4 - DD - 172.2
2/5 - UD - 171.4
2/6 - DD - 170.2
2/7 - UD - 170.6
2/8 - DD - 169.0(!)


Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingJudd View Post
April loss: 7 pounds
May loss: 4 pounds
June loss: 5 pounds
July gain: 1 pound
August loss: 4 pounds
Sept loss: 10 pounds
Oct loss: nada
Nov loss: nope
Dec loss: 4 pounds
Jan loss: 3 pounds

Total loss to date: 37 pounds

Feb goal: 2 goals actually - hit 174 (no longer obese!) and then the 160's!!!
Ended Jan at 178.

2.1 DD 177.6, 450 cals
2.2 UD 175.6, 2200 cals ?? Chinese food
2.3 DD 177.2, 420 cals
2.4 UD 177.6 1840 cals
2.5 DD 175.6 380 cals
2.6 UD 175.6 1870 cals
2.7 DD 175.6 390 cals
2.8 MD 174.6 1100 cals planned

New low! Only .6 pounds till my BMI is in the overweight instead of obese category. Now THAT will be something to celebrate! (Hopefully in the next couple of days.)
AWESOME!!!
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:33 AM   #286
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,192
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 44yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
1/31 DD: 163 236
2/1 UD: 162 1570
2/2 DD: 163 250
2/3 UD: 163 1850
2/4 DD: 166 323
2/5 UD: 166 1713
2/6 DD: 165 301
2/7 UD: 162 1726
2/8 DD: 162
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:34 AM   #287
Blabbermouth!!!
 
DesertGurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 7,175
Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Goal for February: 227.0
------------------------

2/1..... 231.8 .. UD
2/2..... 234.4 .. DD .. ^^Dinner Out^^
2/3..... 233.2 .. UD .. TOM due
2/4..... 234.6 .. DD .. " ?? "
2/5..... 234.2 .. UD .. still no TOM
2/6..... 235.0 .. DD .. ""
2/7..... 233.4 .. UD .. "" .... turned into an UUAD
2/8..... 233.6 .. DD
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:56 AM   #288
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,696
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
Ended January at 171.2, February goal 165.
1/31 - DD - 171.4
2/8 - DD - 169.0(!)
Is that a new low?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstate View Post
Ended January 155.2. Goal for February is to at least see 149. I'm no longer overweight at 140 so that's my direction for the next couple months.

2/8: UD 157.8 Seeing the light at the end of the fat tunnel
There are some advantages to growing old!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hs4725 View Post
FEB GOAL: I am keeping my targets low at around (5 lbs) or so looking for end of month target of 235.0 or better

01/31 = 241.2
02/01 = 242.6
02/02 = 241.6
02/03 = DNW (Super Bowl)
02/04 = 242.2
02/05 = 241.2
02/06 = 240.8 (*)
02/07 = 241.6
02/08 = 240.6 (*)
Slow and steady wins the race!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingJudd View Post
April loss: 7 pounds

2.8 MD 174.6 1100 cals planned

New low! Only .6 pounds till my BMI is in the overweight instead of obese category. Now THAT will be something to celebrate! (Hopefully in the next couple of days.)
We look forward to the party!
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:28 AM   #289
Berta48
 
Berta48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: MO
Posts: 7,679
Gallery: Berta48
Stats: Low Carb/temp goal239.8 10lbs @ time)
WOE: Low Carb Style 10 lbs at a time!
Start Date: April 16th, 2014
Today I am not smiluing like yesterday! Guess that is JUDDDD?
Mon 2-4-13 248.4
Tues 2-5-13 248.6
Wed 2-6-13 247.2
Thurs 2-7-13 245.8
Friday 2-8-13 247.2

I did only 1392 calories yesterday. I ate all I wanted and it was suppose to be an UD. But I need today to be an UD. Dr.Johnson say's you can do 2 UD in a row or and in between day. SO I am trying Thursday's as an in between day.In order to get Sundays and Fridays as UD. MY first official weigh in is Tuesday, so I am anxious for it to get here

Having company tonight, so gotta run and make sure house is tidy.
MENU...
Chicken & Noodles
Homemade biscuits
Deviled eggs, salad and green beans.
Dessert is Fruit Pizza.
__________________

With the help from the Lord....
No food will satisfy my heart or fill the emptiness in my soul. Jesus Christ is "the real meat" and the "bread of life," and I am to feed on him.
Roberta

Started Low Carb April10th 2014
Berta48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:33 AM   #290
Major LCF Poster!
 
deedee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,306
Gallery: deedee
Stats: 254/190/150; 5'5"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: vlc 1/2/12 @ 254; JUDDD restart 2/26/14 @ 200
2-1 UD: 188.5
2-2 DD : 191.5
2-3 UD: 189.5
2-4 DD: 191.5
2-5 UD: 189.5
2-6 DD: 191
2-7 UD: 189.5 ugggggh
2-8 DD: 189 after an UD?? Hmmm
deedee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:52 AM   #291
Major LCF Poster!
 
hot-in-texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,723
Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berta48 View Post
Chicken & Noodles
Homemade biscuits
Deviled eggs, salad and green beans.
Dessert is Fruit Pizza.
I wouldn't worry too much about 2 UDs in a row, as long as you get back into an UD DD rotation, you will be ok..
The scale is always weird for me, sometimes I gain after a good DD and lose after a not so good UD.
your menu for this evening looks wonderful! Can I come over?
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:12 AM   #292
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
calichris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 3,694
Gallery: calichris
Stats: 273.7/199/147?
WOE: JUDDD modified
Start Date: July 11, 2012
January was a slow month...looking forward to a fabulous February! Goal: 218, exercise 5 days a week and reduce carbs.

2/1 - 227 - MD (Don't like to use an MD, but Superbowl just can't be a DD) - hip hop aerobics
2/2 - 224.9 - DD - 1 hour walk (with short stops to take photos and take in the views!)
2/3 - 223.4 - UD - That makes 50 pounds evicted!
2/4 - 225.1 - DD
2/5 - 223.3 - UD - glow aerobics
2/6 - 225.0 - DD - cardio kickboxing
2/7 - 223.5 - UD
2/8 - 225.5 - DD
calichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:21 AM   #293
Major LCF Poster!
 
hot-in-texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,723
Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Is that a new low?

yes! I haven't seen this number in years! thank you for asking
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:27 AM   #294
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 103
Gallery: purepink
Stats: 150/123/110 5'4"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 10/25/2012
So, as absolutely disappointed as I am in myself, I wanted to post here to hold myself accountable.. and maybe show that even though I seemed to be doing so well, there can be significant bumps in the "weight loss road"..

November Weight Lost: 4.0 pounds (127.2 to 123.2)
December Weight Lost: 3.4 pounds (123.2 to 119.8)
January Weight Lost: 7.6 pounds (119.8 to 112.2)

January End: 112.2
February Goal: 108.0, then work on maintaining between 105.0-110.0

I only weigh after DDs.

2/1 - UUAD - ... (approx 5,000 calories - I have severe binging issues and unfortunately this day started my downward spiral for the week)
2/2 - DD - ... (0 calories)
2/3 - UUAD - 115.6 (binge)
2/4 - UUAD - ... (binge)
2/5 - UUAD - ... (binge)
2/6 - UUAD - ... (binge)
2/7 - UUAD - ... (binge - does anyone have good experience with professional help to deal with binging issues? my case is pretty severe.. I eat until I am doubled over on the floor in pain So embarrassing to admit, I know it should be as simple as telling myself to stop, but it is honestly a mental thing..)
2/8 - DD - 123.0 (back to my starting December weight)

Great job to everyone who is having wonderful success!
__________________
Megan
purepink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:32 AM   #295
Major LCF Poster!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: SW Mo.
Posts: 1,255
Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
I weighed again today. Only caz I ate less due to teeth troubles yesterday.
old implant came loose,
While chewing gum. Not sme
135.6 # sme
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:47 AM   #296
Major LCF Poster!
 
vanilla_latte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my happy place!
Posts: 2,291
Gallery: vanilla_latte
Stats: Weigh/Too/Much!
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Oh, ya know..every morning!
February Goal - dismiss 5 lbs.

2/1: UD - 223.5
2/2: DD - 223.0 - a DD on a Saturday - go me!
2/3: UD - 221.5 -
2/4: DD - 224.0 - Super Bowl Sunday
2/5: UD - 221.0 -
2/6: DD - 224.0 - I loathe "the bounce".
2/7: UD - 221.5
2/8: DD - 223.5 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
Nice numbers Nilla and Alison.
Thanks, Kissa. As I always say, I'd do great if I was trying to maintain!
vanilla_latte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #297
Senior LCF Member
 
jaymar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: central florida
Posts: 456
Gallery: jaymar
WOE: Atkins...Juddd
Start Date: Nov 28 2012
Hey Megan, ..please don't beat yourself up...you're not alone..many, many people have this issue...and in the past, I had a couple of close friends who had to deal with it...I can't say I ever had a major problem with it, exactly..but, if you think about it...doing a way of eating like Juddd could be difficult.that's not to say it's the worst thing for you either...do you have a way to get some professional help with it....and if not...there are some resources I would think that you might be able to look in to...I totally respect your honesty,, and if you talk about your frustrations with the bad days...it's sure ok with us, here....I wanted to clarify when I said I didn't exactly have a problem like you're having..I had a major problem just plain over eating all the time....Hang in there...hope you find something that will help you.
jaymar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:57 AM   #298
Senior LCF Member
 
jdforshort's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bakersfield,CA
Posts: 756
Gallery: jdforshort
Stats: 221/155/136, 5'4", 60yrs
WOE: Atkins/PPower/Mod Carb/JUDDD
Start Date: LC 3/23/12, JUDDD 6/2/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by melanie09 View Post
Last two January weights were 188.6 after UD and 187.6 after DD.

2/1 ~ 189.4 ~ MD ~ ??? ~ Net ???? ~ Bit of a bounce from yesterday's weight...
2/2 ~ 190.0 ~ UD ~ 2000'ish? ~ Net ??? ~ Yesterday turned into a mid day when I had some chicken and rice at dinner when I was already done for the day, today is a new day!
2/3 ~ 189.8 ~ DD ~ 411 ~ Net -1872 ~ I'd saved about 1000 calories yesterday for going out to eat, ended up being chinese, ate alot, so who knows what my numbers were.. Today is a Coffee w/ HWC DD!
2/4 ~ 188.0 ~ UD ~ 2185 ~ Net -674 ~ Total Body Workout
2/5 ~ 190.0 ~ DD ~ 465 ~ Net -1819 ~ Hoping I wouldn't bounce that high...
2/6 ~ 189.8 ~ UD ~ 2063 ~ Net -599 ~ , just have to remember it's my cycle and I never can seem to lose during this period before tom.... Total Body Workout
2/7 ~ 191.0 ~ DD ~ 342 ~ Net -2547 ~ , Cardio Boot Camp
2/8 ~ 188.6 ~ UD ~ ???? ~ Net ???? ~ that's a bit better...
Finally, huh! I know how you feel, I am going through the same pattern but no cycle to share the blame! LOL!!
jdforshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:00 AM   #299
Major LCF Poster!
 
hot-in-texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,723
Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by purepink View Post
So, as absolutely disappointed as I am in myself, I wanted to post here to hold myself accountable.. and maybe show that even though I seemed to be doing so well, there can be significant bumps in the "weight loss road"..

November Weight Lost: 4.0 pounds (127.2 to 123.2)
December Weight Lost: 3.4 pounds (123.2 to 119.8)
January Weight Lost: 7.6 pounds (119.8 to 112.2)

January End: 112.2
February Goal: 108.0, then work on maintaining between 105.0-110.0

I only weigh after DDs.

2/1 - UUAD - ... (approx 5,000 calories - I have severe binging issues and unfortunately this day started my downward spiral for the week)
2/2 - DD - ... (0 calories)
2/3 - UUAD - 115.6 (binge)
2/4 - UUAD - ... (binge)
2/5 - UUAD - ... (binge)
2/6 - UUAD - ... (binge)
2/7 - UUAD - ... (binge - does anyone have good experience with professional help to deal with binging issues? my case is pretty severe.. I eat until I am doubled over on the floor in pain So embarrassing to admit, I know it should be as simple as telling myself to stop, but it is honestly a mental thing..)
2/8 - DD - 123.0 (back to my starting December weight)

Great job to everyone who is having wonderful success!
Megan,
I am sorry that the last week has been difficult. It is ok, you are human, and you pick yourself back up and resume. You are no less of a person today than you were any day. Even at your finest hour. None of us are perfect, we have pitfalls and we have peaks. I am proud of you for putting it out there. And if it helps any, the next time a binge rears it's head, maybe coming here to post for support could help. It has helped me in the past.
I don't know of any particular help for binging(I have bebinged myself on many occasion, in a way, for me, i think it was a way of punishing myself, as weird as that sounds). We are pulling for you
__________________
--------------------------------------------------------------
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:07 AM   #300
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,696
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10


Megan I especially agree with the suggestion of coming here when the binge monster arrives.

It can be hard I know but no-one here will beat you up, we are none of immune to this experience and we are here to help talk you down from the edge.

Sending you lots of and well done on climbing back on the wagon. So proud of you.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:48 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.