Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Thursdayers??? Where are you??? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/795886-ud-thursdayers-where-you.html)

BaileysGirl 01-31-2013 11:09 AM

UD Thursdayers??? Where are you???

AFTERNOON!!!

B - 2 eggs w/ a bit of cheese, 2 turk sausage links, sf mocha capp 251c
L - Jet's pizza 3 slices - 957c (not eating all the bread (thick) so I may shave off about 50-75 cals :D)
D - Usually go to CFA w/ friends but not sure so I will have 750 for dinner...Not bad!

TryingJudd 01-31-2013 11:21 AM

trying to stay moderate carb today to see if that helps. Did a LC DD yesterday.

B- tuna salad on a magic pop (200)
L- salad with a few walnuts, a few cranberries and some blue cheese, topped with chicken salad (400)
D- not sure yet. I have about 1200 cals to play with if I don't succumb to the soft pretzels in the office kitchen

BaileysGirl 01-31-2013 11:29 AM

Trying - Your salad sounds AMAZING!!! I love everything about it! :yummy:

purepink 01-31-2013 01:31 PM

Ugh, thank goodness I'm in this group today! It was a rough DD yesterday, stressful day at work which always makes me want to EAT!

B: skipped
L: skipped
D: chicken caesar salad, BBQ popchips, Snickers bar, and popcorn.. yes I am a bit of a snacker ;)

purepink 01-31-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaileysGirl (Post 16231476)
AFTERNOON!!!

B - 2 eggs w/ a bit of cheese, 2 turk sausage links, sf mocha capp 251c
L - Jet's pizza 3 slices - 957c (not eating all the bread (thick) so I may shave off about 50-75 cals :D)
D - Usually go to CFA w/ friends but not sure so I will have 750 for dinner...Not bad!

I was just introduced to Jet's pizza about a month ago - so good!! The flavored garlic butter crust is TDF.

Carly 01-31-2013 01:55 PM

So far 2 cups of coffee with a lot of half and half. My guilty pleasure on UDs.
Dinner will be late tonight and have no clue what it will involve, but I'm getting hungry!!!!!!

svenskamae 01-31-2013 02:06 PM

I woke up ravenous after a 200 calorie DD yesterday, so I've burned through a lot of my calorie allotment already.

B: Crustless quiche with egg, sausage, cheese, cream. Coffee with HWC
L: 2 oz blue cheese, 2 cups of tea with 1 T HWC.
D: maybe more tea with HWC, and coconut butter (I've got 600 calories to play with here.)

I'm trying to do a JUDDD-style fat fast, but I may cave and eat more protein or a big salad for dinner. How can I be so hungry at 3 pm with 1100 calories eaten already? :dunno: :eek: :sad:

purepink 01-31-2013 04:12 PM

Sven, I know for me, the earlier I eat, the earlier my hunger starts! Hence why the "make sure you eat breakfast" and "six small meals a day" rules never worked for me..

tobelowcarber 01-31-2013 04:51 PM

B: 2 scrambled eggs, lamb burger 400 cal
L: lamb shoulder chops, 2 HB eggs with mayo 800 cal
D: baked salmon and steamed spinach 505 cal

1705 cal/8 gr carbs

svenskamae 01-31-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purepink (Post 16232122)
Sven, I know for me, the earlier I eat, the earlier my hunger starts! Hence why the "make sure you eat breakfast" and "six small meals a day" rules never worked for me..

Yes, I generally do better when I have just coffee with cream for breakfast. Unfortunately, after a very low DD yesterday, I was in danger of eating the cat or biting a colleague if I didn't have that crustless quiche! :hyst: The several small meals a day approach would be a fast track to weight gain or relentless hunger for me.

Fortunately, I'm feeling less hungry after some liquids and 2 T. of coconut butter. And going to be early always helps on hungry days. :)

Carly 01-31-2013 05:39 PM

Now I'm getting annoyed. It's 7:30pm and I'm stuck at the doctor's office with DW. I like to eat later, but this is a wasted UD. I may have to have an UD do over tomorrow. If I just have my bedtime snack when I get home I'll still come in under 300 calories. What to do???

BaileysGirl 01-31-2013 07:31 PM

Carly - OMG! That sucks! Hope you got to eat...Do you save all your calories on UD for the end of the day?

Megan - It was my first time having Jet's pizza. I was shocked it was in my tracker app! It was pretty good but the deep dish was ugh just too much crust but overall I liked it really well! I noticed all the crust types! I love ANYTHING GARLIC!!!

BaileysGirl 01-31-2013 07:32 PM

Testing...I got a strange message that said my post would be approved by a moderator???? Never got that before. Now tesitng to see if this one will post.

Anyhow incase the other post doesn't show up...typing it all again ugh!

Carly - Oh now I know why! I typed what I guess is a bad word on here. That's horrible! DO you save all of your calories for the end of the day on UD too?

Megan - FIrst time having JETS today. Pretty good but deep dish is too much thickness for my liking these days! Was overall pretty tasty though! I love ANYTHING GARLIC!!!

Carly 01-31-2013 08:11 PM

I tend to do all my eating in the evening, but on UD I do have coffee with half and half during the day. It works for me, but tonight dinner didn't happen till 9pm and after a 150 cal DD yesterday I was starting to feel gross. I feel much better now and getting ready to go to sleep... I hope.

KathyL 01-31-2013 08:11 PM

I've had a nice, satisfying up day. Had a bullet proof coffee late morning because I was COLD and not ready to eat. This always seems to warm me up. Then breakfast was organic cherries that I pitted and froze last summer. I put them in a bowl to thaw so they got nice and juicy and I mixed in plain yogurt. No comparison to those sugar (or artificial sweetener) laden fruit flavored yogurts at the store.

Lunch was 2 crumpets with cheese, ham, and fried eggs on top.

Dinner was grilled chicken, a baked potato with cottage cheese, and mixed veggies. Dessert was a fat bomb to reach my calories. Came in just under 1500 cal.

Cindy-lou 02-01-2013 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by svenskamae (Post 16232207)
Unfortunately, after a very low DD yesterday, I was in danger of eating the cat or biting a colleague if I didn't have that crustless quiche! :hyst:

:hyst:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaileysGirl (Post 16232487)
I got a strange message that said my post would be approved by a moderator????

same thing happened to me yesterday...it was because I put the name of my tracker :dunno:

Carly 02-01-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindy-lou (Post 16232993)
:hyst:

same thing happened to me yesterday...it was because I put the name of my tracker :dunno:

I think that is against forum rules- same with "bad" words. Maybe the mods are checking more closely since a lot of people have been naming their tracker recently.

purepink 02-01-2013 03:23 PM

Couldn't agree more about the garlic! Garlic and butter are two of my favorite flavors :) Makes bread very dangerous! haha

BaileysGirl 02-01-2013 08:03 PM

I put the S word to you Carly! LOL It posted - see above...

Mmm garlic butter...