Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Tuesday ~ What's your plan? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/795701-ud-tuesday-whats-your-plan.html)

KeirasMom 01-29-2013 08:11 AM

UD Tuesday ~ What's your plan?

B: Republic of Tea double dark chocolate mate w/ez-sweetz (3), jalapeno turkey burger with no cheese (410)
L: Vietnamese banh mi sandwich (300) I've been obsessed with these lately!
D: Rotisserie chicken, veggies, quinoa?

Will try to hit Zumba tonight. It depends on the puppy. :D

sorenkkg 01-29-2013 08:42 AM

Omg, I love your puppy. I think she's going to be HUGE!!! Which is just more love :)

I'm obsessing about pho (the noodle soup, which you customize with add in veggies and herbs... omg...).

I did well on my DD yesterdya, even though I'm traveling AND still sick (or getting a new cold, more likely). Blah.
I did get a lot of sleep, and feel a wee bit better today :)

Today:
B: 4oz deli turkey, 3/4 of a pb cookie, and 3oz of puffins cereal (90cal per oz) and almond milk
L: not sure, but I'm teaching, so it's catered. Either a wrap, or pasta and salad...

D: get this-- we're going to a mongolian hot-pot restaurant! Exciting, b/c I've been to a mongolian grill, but this will be a new experience, and I love those!

will report back later.

KeirasMom 01-29-2013 08:56 AM

I'm thinking she'll end up around 115-120 pounds. Just a little bit of love there!

I'm sorry you're not feeling well (still/again)! :hugs:

The place I get my banh mi's makes the BEST pho. I go in phases where I obsess about pho for a while, then switch to banh mi's again. I must have been Vietnamese in another life. :cool:

I've never been to a Mongolian anything. Another experience to add to my list. Let us know how it is!

SlimNana 01-29-2013 09:27 AM

UD 1500 Max. @ 149.3

9:00 Coffee, non-dairy creamer, Quest protein bar
12:00 Greek yogurt, prunes, ground flax
3:00 Turkey bacon, LF string cheese, toasted almonds
6:00 Ground turkey & black bean chili, corn, grated cheese. Mixed veg. romaine lettuce salad with balsamic & evoo dressing.
9:00 LF ricotta cheese, almond extract, truvia, ground toasted almonds, diet hot cocoa

:yummy:

BaileysGirl 01-29-2013 10:31 AM

Hi!

B - 2 eggs w/ a bit of cheese, 2 turk sausage links, apple juice and sf mocha capp 330c
L - subway wheat turk/ham/cheese all the toppings - 340c, chips 240c
D - possibly a lc pizza or some sort of ooey gooey cheesey beefy goodness! :) i'll have about 1000 calories unless I sneak down and get something between now and then!

stephdray 01-29-2013 11:19 AM

Insomnia last night but I saw a new low on the scale. Determined to keep to my up day numbers today, so I'm starting with a big breakfast.

B. Amy's tofu scramble + two egg omelette stuffed with laughing cow light + ham steak
L. Quorn's Gruyere Chik'n Patty + Canadian Bacon + Light Hamburger Bun (Chicken Cordon Blue Sandwich) and an apple
D. Trader Joe's Pesto Bowl (Or something with more protein and less carbs)

purepink 01-29-2013 01:42 PM

Steph, that pesto bowl sounds absolutely delicious! And CONGRATS on the new low!

B: skipped
L: caesar salad
D: chicken nuggets, french fries, Kellogs cracker chips & Snickers bar (saved since yesterday to devour on my UD :))

tobelowcarber 01-29-2013 03:54 PM

B: 2 scrambled eggs, burger
L: kebabs
D: lamb curry over spaghetti squash, beet soup, 2 scrambled eggs on oopsie roll and 1 burger

1904 cal/ 50 gr carbs

Demonica 01-29-2013 04:00 PM

I had a hard time sleeping and got up early because I was super excited about fixing a breakfast I hadn't had in AGES!!

B- biscuits and gravy
L- blizzard from Dairy Queen
S- making this thing called Hobo casserole (I think I got the recipe somewhere on this board)

Also excited cause I made my first ever batch of bone broth.:D I'm not sure how it turned out yet. I hope it gels. Everybody says it's supposed to gel when it cools:aprayer: