Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Tuesday - Come on in! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/795698-dd-tuesday-come.html)

Yennie 01-29-2013 07:55 AM

DD Tuesday - Come on in!

I :heart: the daily UD/DD threads. Didn't see a DD for today, hope you don't mind the newbie starting one up. DDs are still tough on me, I need the support!
Goal <450
B: coffee with Splenda
L/S: water, tea, broth
D: pork chop & left over potato broth bake
Funny, after my last DD with potatoes I had an upswing on one of my scales (my Nintendo Wii, so who knows how accurate). I was scolded by the little animated balance board. It made me giggle a bit. Then I got to work with a more precise scale, but lacking the ability to weigh myself consistently with same clothes or time of day (mostly just look for a downward trend of the numbers) and that scale was down from the last weigh in of 4 days past.
I think, for Valentine's Day, I'll ask for a nice scale at home. Rather that than a box of chocolates! Now, a package of Reese's Eggs? That could easily be an UUAD!!!!!

hot-in-texas 01-29-2013 08:02 AM

hello! I'm gonna come in and take my coat off.:)

I never plan my DDs as well as others. I think today I will probably have some yogurt and blueberries, and some deli chicken, maybe some pickles.
And if I have enough left over tonight, I will have a small bowl of chile. My Calories are 320 limit.

LoCarbGal 01-29-2013 08:30 AM

I'm doing another bacon day today. It keeps me very satisfied and happy all day, and usually results in some loss.

B: Coffee w/HWC
L: Hot tea (some of my new delicious Davids Tea - maybe Toasted Marshmallow), maybe a little bacon
D: Bacon!

Eieio 01-29-2013 08:38 AM

Good morning
B. Campbell's tomato soup made itch water, 70 cal
L. More soup,
D. Hope to start fast 5 woe eAting today. Fingers crossed.
Roast, carrots, etc.

sunday 01-29-2013 08:50 AM

Good morn!

1 Egg & Salmon - 130

Protein Smoothie - 150

Broth n Mashed Tater - 150

Cals 430

Flutter 01-29-2013 08:51 AM

DD here for me, too, but as usual, I never plan well. So far, just coffee w/ splashes of skim milk.

adillenal 01-29-2013 09:29 AM

DD
B - 1 egg with SF strawberry preserves, coffee with HWC (180)
L - broth(10)
D - broth, HB egg (85)

Zib 01-29-2013 09:42 AM

Waiting til noon to eat. I have 3 egg whites left from a recipe I made Sunday. Having those today. Lots of lettuce and some turkey breast.

Yam-Yam 01-29-2013 01:43 PM

It's almost 2 p.m. All I've had so far is coffee with half and half this morning and then lots of water all day. Gonna see how far I can make it and then have some protein for dinner. Maybe ground beef and or Greek yogurt with some blueberries. Can't believe I'm not hungry at all today, but I surely am happy about it at the moment!

hot-in-texas 01-29-2013 03:47 PM

Well, doing okay. I am at 150 calories so far.
That leaves room for chili for dinner:-) I might do 1/2 a serving of chili(78) and a serving of yogurt(55)

Flutter 01-29-2013 03:47 PM

Think I'm at about 240 now. I ended up having chili mid afternoon & sipping hot tea now. Hopefully that's it for me today. :)

Librarygirl 01-29-2013 03:58 PM

I've only had a cup of tea, of which I only drank half, a cup of broth, and now a cup of coffee with delicious HWC.:love: I didn't even like HWC when I started LCing, but fell in love, lol. I may have 1/2 of a Lean Cuisine panini later. :)