Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Oh! Just noticed that today is my JUDDDiversary (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/795628-oh-just-noticed-today-my-judddiversary.html)

Luna Loca 01-28-2013 02:24 PM

Oh! Just noticed that today is my JUDDDiversary

One year ago today I jumped in to JUDDD with a down day and have never looked back. A year ago I was frustrated, having lost just over 100 pounds with first low carb, then when that quit working, with low calorie. I was exercising like a madwoman and eating low calorie and nothing was happening. My losses slowed to a crawl, then stopped altogether.

I started with 500 calorie down days and 1900 up days (or thereabouts, I don't remember exactly). I lost 35 pounds fairly quickly and went into maintaining mode in July. Since then, I have not been counting up days or down days, just rough-estimating down days to keep them nice and low, and keeping up days from becoming up up and away days. I stick strictly to rotations, down day always follows an up day. I don't do medium days or switch up my days.

I eat fairly healthy most days, but do include chips or cake or chocolate on a fairly regular basis. My weight has been very stable on this plan. I recently decided to take off a few more pounds, which is challenging since I don't have a scale where I am, but I'm just watching to see how the jeans look. Shooting for no muffin top and then perhaps a size down. We'll see.

I'm so happy I found this plan and found all of you. You have been instrumental in my success on this plan, and having a place to come to gripe, whine and moan, as well as to support and be supported, is crucial.

I :heart: all of you and I :heart: JUDDD.

Let the next year begin. :yahoo:

LoCarbGal 01-28-2013 02:39 PM

Wow Luna! Happy JUDDDiversary! I'm so impressed with anyone who can stay on this kind of plan for that long, especially with all your travels and not being in your own kitchen for quite some time. That is dedication, and look how it has paid off! You're one of my JUDDD heros, girl!

Eieio 01-28-2013 02:46 PM

Awesome Luna.
Ur are a roll model for sure.
I'm hoping to do as u are doing , no counting some day.
The fast 5 woe has my attention now.
YEAH Luna, thanks for sharing.

Kissa 01-28-2013 02:48 PM

Happy, happy JUDDDiversary Luna.

You are one of the JUDDD stars, living proof that keeping on keeping on works. So pleased to be one of you JBs.

Carly 01-28-2013 02:53 PM

Happy Judddiversary! You have done an amazing job of making juddd work for you wherever your travels have brought you.
Congrats!!!!

sdjade 01-28-2013 02:56 PM

Happy JUDDDiversary Luna! :jumpjoy: You are truly a success story!

:heart:

Sammyann 01-28-2013 03:10 PM

:clap:Happy Judddiversary!:clap:

SlimNana 01-28-2013 03:43 PM

:clap::congrats::clap: You've come a long way Luna! What an incredibly inspirational and transformational journey you've been on. It's so nice to see that you'll be sticking around more in the new year with us JBs!

P.S. I'm considering losing the scale myself and from here on out, just going by how my favorite skinny jeans fit. As the JBs love to say, "The pants don't lie!" :up:

KeirasMom 01-28-2013 03:45 PM

Happy JUDDDiversary! You've done so well and are such a wonderful inspiration. :sing: on!

hot-in-texas 01-28-2013 04:17 PM

Happy juddiversary, you have done amazingly well and lost a whole person in weight! You have changed your life and must be proud proud! Congratulations!!

mom23kids 01-28-2013 04:32 PM

:high5:

Librarygirl 01-28-2013 04:48 PM

Happy Judddiversary!!! I love reading your posts! Congrats on your success. :)

jaymar 01-28-2013 05:02 PM

:congrats:..Your story is amazing...wow..and inspirational..you show that success is something that we can have on this Juddd program..thank you for sharing your story.

MSN08 01-28-2013 05:09 PM

Congrats!!

Joyjoy 01-28-2013 05:25 PM

:heart::heart:

gotitnow 01-28-2013 05:40 PM

Luna, I count it a privilege to know such a great, caring, inspirational person as you. :hugs::hugs:
I will never get over the fact that I found JUDDD to start with, but to be in such good company is just wonderful.
Hope you will be here always!!:heart: What a success story!:clap::clap:

Phyl:heart:

julieboolie 01-28-2013 09:42 PM

Congratulations!! :congrats: You're such an inspiration!! I'm so happy for you!! What an amazing transformation!! :up: I hope to be able to share similar encouragement a year from now!! WTG!!! :clap:

sunday 01-29-2013 05:34 AM

Love your success story Luna! :hugs: :jumpjoy: I admire someone who can go all the way across the globe and JUDDD right along. That is determination and dedication! Thank you for being with us!!! :notwrthy:

RebeccaSimpson 01-29-2013 06:08 AM

Congratulations! You can be so proud at you!

Yam-Yam 01-29-2013 02:35 PM

Happy JUDDiversary, Luna!!!:jumpjoy:

sterlinggirl 01-29-2013 02:49 PM

:congrats: And happy annivesary So thrilled you found JUDDD tooo~

Flossyliz 01-30-2013 03:01 PM

Happy JUDDDiversary Luna. :birthday:
What an awesome example you've set! Thanks for sharing your amazing journey. You're an inspiration!

Flutter 01-30-2013 03:24 PM

HUGE congrats to you on a year in to JUDDD & staying the course through all those incredible journeys you have! What a wonderful thing that is! :clap: :heart: :clap:

Trigger828 01-30-2013 04:01 PM

WOW amazing and doing so well. CONGRATS!

sungoddess 01-30-2013 05:52 PM

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

My Judddiversary just happened 10 days ago and I forgot to acknowledge it!

You are truly an inspiration in all ways and I :heart::heart::heart: you!!

Luna Loca 01-30-2013 09:28 PM

Aw, thanks y'all.

I'm finally back in the same city as my scale, so tomorrow I'll have some idea of what I actually weigh. :laugh: Today's an up day though, so I'm actually going to wait until Friday morning for an official weigh-in.

Hoping for good numbers.

Thank you all for celebrating with me. You all are the best! :heart: :heart: :heart: