Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Saturday-who's on board? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/795439-ud-saturday-whos-board.html)

zagnut 01-26-2013 06:50 AM

UD Saturday-who's on board?

UD all day for me :)

Coffee with HWC until late lunch, then going out to eat, not sure where yet.
Dinner will be chef salad at home (craving salads lately).

KeirasMom 01-26-2013 07:07 AM

B: Coffee, everything bagel with light garlic herb cream cheese
L: Oranges and protein bars packed for the train
D: Joe's Crab Shack!

Librarygirl 01-26-2013 07:24 AM

Wait, let me finish chewing these eggs with brie and that slice of bacon. :D

UD!!!:jumpjoy:

adillenal 01-26-2013 07:46 AM

UD
B - 2 eggs with SF marmalade, coffee with HWC (225)
L - baked potato with lowfat sour cream and salsa (600)
D - repeat lunch (500)
which leaves me room for anyhting else that attracts my attention BUT it has to be a lowfat item.

Librarygirl 01-26-2013 07:48 AM

Adi, do you like fudgecicles? They are so chocolately and delish for 40 cals a pop!

adillenal 01-26-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16220458)
Adi, do you like fudgecicles? They are so chocolately and delish for 40 cals a pop!

Good suggestion but no I am not a fudgesicle fan but I like those mini rice cake things with the various flavors. I have to portion them out in sandwich bags so I don't go overboard But I try, try, try to not snack between meals if possible. ;)
And I can always have a hot chocolate in the evening after chores to warm me up. I have the lowfat, SF variety.

hot-in-texas 01-26-2013 07:59 AM

Mmm great idea LG. I need to go to the grocery store and haven't made my list though(I'm thinking fudge sikles are going to have to be on it)
All I know that I'm having today is chicken nachos
And fudge sickles:D

Librarygirl 01-26-2013 08:13 AM

The original brand is the best, Tex. :)

Lychee 01-26-2013 08:26 AM

It'll probably be a non counting everything exactly day for since I'm at my MILs house. I brought guacamole ingredients and will eat that with a bunch of romaine, peppers and celery. That leaves room for a generous dose of dark chocolate after. But I'll probably be snacking in fruit earlier in the day.

LoCarbGal 01-26-2013 08:42 AM

Gotta love a Saturday UD!

B: Coffee w/HWC - maybe 2
L: Tilapia fillets, sauteed cabbage
D: Pork loin, zucchini/tomato dish, wine
D: Maybe......I'll have some calories left over!

JayLynn 01-26-2013 09:05 AM

Yay UD Saturday!

So far I've had two LC blueberry pancakes and homemade mocha.

We are going to pick up our granddaughter in awhile and will go to lunch. Probably the pizza place with a good salad bar. I'll eat lots of salad and veggies and just one slice of pizza. Good things its a UD!

Dinner will be bacon wrapped shrimp and crab salad. I'm ready for some seafood after reading all the great fish ideas on another thread.

Happy Saturday JUDDDbuddds! :clap:

Yennie 01-26-2013 10:23 AM

DH wants spaghetti tonight, with our canned sauce & meatballs from our homegrown Italian sausage. So I'm going to have to do some figuring/guesstimating the cals in the homemade stuff before planning the rest of the day. As I drink my coffee with HWC...
Looking forward to hopefully having some room for some ice cream tonight. :)

Kissa 01-26-2013 10:36 AM

So far:

Small glass of red wine and olives with feta cheese and bread at the Cinema
Cup of tea and 4 cookies!

Planning homemade tacos tonight but forgot to buy a lettuce, so it will be heavy on tomatoes, lol.

Eieio 01-26-2013 10:54 AM

!!! Yes and it's a 5 in my head, but at 800 cal. and it's 1pm.
Realign it in till dinner.
Popcorn will b involved. That's a dah!
Good day everybody

Flutter 01-26-2013 10:57 AM

Not sure yet. So far, coffee w/ sf creamer & 2 HB eggs. 2 of the leftover coconut chocolate bon bons from Christmas.

DH is taking my boys to the car show later today so DD & I will have a girl day of shopping. I'll take her out for dinner whereever she wants to go. (bet she picks Rainforest Cafe) ;)

Librarygirl 01-26-2013 12:04 PM

Sounds fun, flutter!

I had consumed about 500 cals before I left home, then proceeded to get some "cashew nougats" at the flea market..I've eaten about 10, and it's 150 for 3. Also, stopped and got a NY coney and cheese tots, and sweet tea. :D Afraid this is going to be a UUAD, and I'm not going to worry about it. :)

Kissa 01-26-2013 01:47 PM

Cancelled Tacos. Vegetable frittata, great for using up leftovers.

zagnut 01-26-2013 04:36 PM

Went to Texas Roadhouse, grilled salmon, sweet potato (only ate half of each because I was getting full after eating the salad and cactus blossom lol)Way over my carb limit from the blossom!
Then I ate 4 Thank You Berry Munch cookies I made, which are really heavy on the calories and I don't even like them that much :p

Librarygirl 01-26-2013 04:43 PM

I've got my prized coconut/pineapple ice cream in the freezer and don't want any. I'm sure tomorrow I will. :D

hot-in-texas 01-26-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissa (Post 16221143)
Cancelled Tacos. Vegetable frittata, great for using up leftovers.

Plus, tacos have to have lettuce!;)

So far today I have had
Mid morning snack: deli smoked chicken, baby dills, 8 potato chips-142
Lunch: 8 chicken nachos, 3/4 of a can of coke-460
Dessert. Yogurt with orange segments and blueberries-105
Total so far-707
Seems I always have between 700 and 800 calories on UDs in the daytime, don't plan it that way:dunno:

Librarygirl 01-26-2013 05:25 PM

I figured up around 1800 cals, before I got into the wine. :D

Becky 01-26-2013 06:04 PM

B: coffee
S: 2 pieces cheese
L: ummmmm, can't remember but I know I wrote down 350 calories (my food diary is not in front of me).
S: pizza party! 3 slices veggie pizza

KeirasMom 01-26-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16220393)
B: Coffee, everything bagel with light garlic herb cream cheese
L: Oranges and protein bars packed for the train
D: Joe's Crab Shack!

Had 2 oranges on the train.
Met my relatives at Joe's for lunch instead of dinner.
Had Malibu shrimp with rice and broccoli, some of DHs clam chowder, and a couple of bites of Keira's fish.
2 pieces of taffy, a chocolate caramel, and a chocolate covered cricket from one of the candy shops in old town.
I only had about 375 calories left for dinner. Luckily the Perko's near our hotel had a 300 calories turkey patty, egg white and sliced tomato option. That and a sliver of corn bread and I'm done. Whew!

Flutter 01-26-2013 06:44 PM

ack, Dawn, how did you know all the calorie counts? I have decided I eat out too much! Alot of places are pretty good about posting nutrition inf online, but then again, some places are not! I did the best I could guesstimating from other restaurants' websites b/c Rainforest Cafe doesn't have any info online! Grrrrrrrrr

Best I can gather, I'm at 1830 for today.

KeirasMom 01-26-2013 06:46 PM

In California most places already post calorie counts right on the menu. It really makes it easy for me since I eat out a LOT! :o

ETA : everything else I just find the closest I can in my online tracker and hope for the best.

Flutter 01-26-2013 06:49 PM

Holy canoli, that is AWESOME Dawn! I am so tickled for you! I try to look up my favorite spots online so I usually know calorie counts for my favorite foods, but it stinks when things aren't listed. What a PITB! I have no idea if I'm way over, on the money or way under. Oh well....not much I can do!

KeirasMom 01-26-2013 06:57 PM

I'm pretty sure legislation was passed to go into effect sometime this year for similar nutritional information to be displayed (at least at larger chains) nationwide. I didn't pay that much attention since we already have it in place here.

Flutter 01-26-2013 07:52 PM

Well, that will surely be helpful! I figured RFC had enough locations around that it wouldn't be that big of a deal to find calorie contents. WRONG! Oh well....

It'd be even BETTER to have the info right on the menu. Awesome!