Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Glowing Lean System (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/795338-glowing-lean-system.html)

RebeccaSimpson 01-25-2013 02:14 AM

Glowing Lean System

Hi all

I was wondering if someone knows Kimberly Snyder?
I have her book "the beauty detox solution" I like it a lot. I have not fully followed her way of eating, but what she says makes sense, and she has a lot success with it.
She just launched her new programm "Glowing Lean System". I'm really tempted to signed up for it. Altough I've just restarted with JUDDD.... But it might be something for maintaning. I'm basically eating the food she promotes, just not in her order, and probably more fat then she does...

Would be nice to hear some thoughts from you!:hiya:

Kissa 01-25-2013 02:29 AM

Sorry this is a new one on me. Will have a look see.

Carly 01-25-2013 03:39 AM

I've never heard of her.

RebeccaSimpson 01-25-2013 05:14 AM

I think she's great and real, like herself not stuck up or fake. She's all about healthy eating.

leonak 01-26-2013 10:07 AM

Is this the one that says "no dairy, no meat"??

Kissa 01-26-2013 10:49 AM

I googled her, very interesting, and sooooo beautiful too.

RebeccaSimpson 01-26-2013 11:55 AM

Leona: yes she supports veganism, I'm a vegan :)

Kissa: she is very beautiful indeed. She did struggled with her look, health and weight.

I've signed up for the program by the way :D
I haven't digged into the first module yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Su11 01-26-2013 12:02 PM

Well, it looks lovely, but I hate bananas! lol! If you are vegan, it might really help to have someone like that help you make good choices.

I love that she recommends the vitamix. I just got one and I don't think I really want a smoothie made in anything less ever again.

RebeccaSimpson 01-27-2013 02:59 AM

@Su: I adore my vitamix! :) I love bananas but usually stay away from them out of fear they make me gain weight....

Flossyliz 01-27-2013 03:47 AM

She's very pretty!
I like eating lots of green veggies. :) Not keen on bananas though. :sad:

Check out Joel Fuhrman's book for healthy vegan weight-loss eating - and no need for bananas.

Carol Vorderman's original detox book is also vegan. Her recipes are easy, quick to prepare and delicious.

:yummy:

RebeccaSimpson 01-28-2013 11:24 AM

Flossyliz: cool thx, I'll look into those books!

lisamt 01-28-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flossyliz (Post 16221937)
She's very pretty!
I like eating lots of green veggies. :) Not keen on bananas though. :sad:

Check out Joel Fuhrman's book for healthy vegan weight-loss eating - and no need for bananas.

Carol Vorderman's original detox book is also vegan. Her recipes are easy, quick to prepare and delicious.

:yummy:

It's interesting how different diets work for people. I tried Fuhrman's "Eat To Live" plan a few years ago and absolutely hated it. I was already vegan at the time, but trying to eat large quantities of vegetables without fat and limited grains was difficult for me. I was hungry all the time, had digestive problems, and ended up binging.

I have a Vitamix and mostly use it for soups and green smoothies with berries. No bananas for me either! :)

RebeccaSimpson 01-29-2013 01:34 PM

@Lisamt: are you still a vegan?

lisamt 02-06-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RebeccaSimpson (Post 16227261)
@Lisamt: are you still a vegan?

Sorry, I missed your reply earlier. No, I'm not vegan anymore. I may go back to it once I've lost enough weight and developed healthier eating habits.

I got into some very unhealthy eating habits when I was vegan and I just can't do it right now. I don't blame veganism at all, it was my own fault for making bad choices.

RebeccaSimpson 02-10-2013 11:06 AM

Lisamt: don't worry, I'm not around a lot either.
Being a healthy vegan can be a real struggle. I'm only just about to find out what it's best for me.