Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   ready to get thin (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/795190-ready-get-thin.html)

RebeccaSimpson 01-23-2013 01:13 PM

ready to get thin

Hi all

I've learned about juddd last year but couldn't really following it anymore due to traveling. Of course I could have still be juddding but i didn't wanted to. Anyway, I'm now ready to loose my fat once and for all!!! And that's why I start this thread for myself and for everyone who want to chime in for getting thin!
My first dd will be tomorrow and I'll start exercicing again. I can do this!!! We can all do it!

Happy losing guys!!

Kissa 01-23-2013 01:46 PM

Good to see you back here Rebecca, I remember you!

Thin is where we all want to be and this is the way to get there with pleasure.

sterlinggirl 01-23-2013 01:57 PM

I too remember you.. :welcome: Back~ Yes you can do this.. !! :heart:

RebeccaSimpson 01-23-2013 02:08 PM

Thank you Cindy and Kimberly!!! That mean a lot to me!

Kimberly congrats on your goal! You are a huge role model!

Feels good to be back! :)

sterlinggirl 01-23-2013 02:13 PM

Wont be long and you will hit your goal too! Hard to belive im comming up on a year here.. Never did i belive i COULD really do this.. But i think.. IMHO This board is WHAT made that possible.. So please, come share, ask silly questions.. get stronger.. and we will share this journey with you ~:heart:

LoCarbGal 01-23-2013 02:21 PM

:welcome: back Rebecca! I think I'm new since you were last here regularly. I started in September. Glad to have you here, and I'll look forward to getting to know you better!

Flutter 01-23-2013 03:21 PM

Howdy hi and welcome back! I've only been around since November myself. Nice to meet ya!

Alison 01-23-2013 03:31 PM

Welcome, Rebecca! (or welcome back, hehe!)

KeirasMom 01-23-2013 03:42 PM

:welcome: back!

Yennie 01-23-2013 03:55 PM

I'm extremely new, but welcome back! Excited for another friend on our journey

mom23kids 01-23-2013 04:21 PM

:welcome:

Librarygirl 01-23-2013 04:25 PM

:welcome:

Luv2Eat 01-23-2013 04:28 PM

:welcome: Rebecca :welcome:

zipp2play 01-24-2013 07:09 AM

Great to have you BACK!

grammyw/kitties 01-24-2013 07:44 AM

Welcome back Rebecca.I am new so it will be nice to get to know you

RebeccaSimpson 01-24-2013 12:00 PM

Thank you guys!!! This is so great!
I started this thread for myself, just thought this will help me to keep going. Writing down my thoughts, even if no one is reading. :) and now all of you have taken a look inside and welcomed me!
It's great to see old faces and new ones! We all are gonna make this!

My first DD went really good, it's 8pm here and I feel good.
I want to try and juice fast on most of my DD's. I think it is easier for me to ristrict to green juices instead of figuring out meals for 385cals... This is what the calculator gives me.
So today I had an apple, 2 carrots and 2 glasses of green juice.

Tomorrow night I'm invited for dinner, I'll take care that I have enough calories left. My up days cals are 1916, that's a lot of food! :)

Welcome to all the newbies and good luck losing!

RebeccaSimpson 01-24-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sterlinggirl (Post 16214831)
Wont be long and you will hit your goal too! Hard to belive im comming up on a year here.. Never did i belive i COULD really do this.. But i think.. IMHO This board is WHAT made that possible.. So please, come share, ask silly questions.. get stronger.. and we will share this journey with you ~:heart:

Thank you Kimberly, that means a lot! I hope it will not take too long to hit goal!
You did it! And you rocked it! :jumpjoy:

Eieio 01-24-2013 12:56 PM

Hi Rebecca
I'm a return-y myself
I'm hanging on this time.
Let's do this ALL together.
Oh u can count on fumbling!
We all do it, don't tell!
Terri

hot-in-texas 01-24-2013 01:05 PM

HI Rebecca! I am a newbie! Glad you came back. I think there is something to what you said about "drinking" your down days. I seem to do ok on DDs and not be hungry, until I eat that first bite, then it becomes difficult. Hmmm, might give that a try!!
WeLcOmE bAcK!!

RebeccaSimpson 01-24-2013 03:16 PM

@Terri: yes lets do this together! Happy to have you on board! :)

@hot in texas: welcome! Yes I'll try to have only green juices on my dd's, as far as I'm able to, not gonna work if I have to trave and sleep overnight for work.
I believe in the healing aspect of juicing, and I've lost weight in the past with juicing. A juice is very nurition and filling, so I should be fine. I couldn't do it with only water or tea!

Yam-Yam 01-24-2013 03:20 PM

:welcome: back! :hiya: So glad your first DD went well.

Carly 01-24-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissa (Post 16214761)
Good to see you back here Rebecca, I remember you!

Thin is where we all want to be and this is the way to get there with pleasure.

:goodpost: and welcome back!

RebeccaSimpson 01-25-2013 03:22 PM

Thank you Yam Yam and Carly!

My UD went pretty good. I was invited for dinner and made sure to have around 800cals left. IT was a dinner at some health nuts friends, so I wasn't able to over do it. :) woulld have had more cals left but I had sprouted buckwheat for breaky and oh my 1/2 cup has 390cals! And half a cup isn't a lot.... Also had some cashews, so that added up quickly...
Good thing that I was busy outside the house, so I wasn't tempted to snack.
Looking forward to my DD with green juices tomorrow.

JayLynn 01-25-2013 03:35 PM

:welcome: Rebecca...I'm pretty new here, started JUDDDing in November. You will not meet a more loving and SMART group of folks on the internet..you will love it here!

I'm interested in juicing too. Do you have a basic recipe you use for your green juice?

Eieio 01-25-2013 05:31 PM

REBECCA, green juice?
Jaylyn do u make it with fresh spinach etc in a bullet mixer?
Please share ur recipe Rebecca.
I haven't make my potions for a while.
I add raw 2 egg whites when I do to all my potions.
Thanks

MintQ8 01-25-2013 06:33 PM

Hi, I'm back too! We can do this in 2013!

gotsomeold 01-26-2013 03:33 AM

Welcome back Rebbeca!

I am one who swears by not eating solids until I am ready to be hungry. And juicing or drinking bone broth does seem to have an enormously positive effect on my health. So, I get most of my calories on DD that way...and a fair number of my calories on UD come the same way (liquid 'fast' all day. then DD is a small, veggie-based dinner, UD is a larger, more complicated dinner)

You can do this! And it is so much fun gaining health and losing weight!

RebeccaSimpson 01-26-2013 07:16 AM

:goodpost:
Quote:

Originally Posted by gotsomeold (Post 16220114)
Welcome back Rebbeca!

I am one who swears by not eating solids until I am ready to be hungry. And juicing or drinking bone broth does seem to have an enormously positive effect on my health. So, I get most of my calories on DD that way...and a fair number of my calories on UD come the same way (liquid 'fast' all day. then DD is a small, veggie-based dinner, UD is a larger, more complicated dinner)

You can do this! And it is so much fun gaining health and losing weight!

sounds awesome!
I do eat very healthy already, just can't lose weight.... :dunno:

Carly 01-26-2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MintQ8 (Post 16219706)
Hi, I'm back too! We can do this in 2013!

:welcome: back Vicky!

RebeccaSimpson 01-26-2013 07:28 AM

@JayLynn: Thank you! I know the peeps here are all so awesome! There are a lot of names I remember from my time here last year.

@Vicky: Hi, I remember you! Good to see you again!

@Eieio and Vicky: I make my juice in a juicer, a bullet mixer would make a smoothie out of it. The differents to a juice is, that it takes away the fiber, so it doesn't have to go through your digestion track, it goes directly into your bloodstream. Has lots of nutrients and enzymes.
My basic recipe is: leafy greens (what ever is available: spinach, Kale, Bok Choy, Lettuce), Cucumber, Celery, Lemon, Ginger, Apple.

Today should have been my 2nd DD and I already failed... I was over at my parents and they had breakfast, with my moms homemade whole foods bread... It is soooo delicious! I already craved something like it when I woke up... I think I'm really close to my cycle, cause I have the worst cravings. I'm dissapointed in myself...
However, I've posted another thread "Glowing Lean System" which is the new program by Kimberly Snyder. I have her book and everything she says makes sense to me. I basically eat what she tells you to eat, but not fully and in the wrong order. So yesterday I was tempted to sign up for the program and I just did... I thought again about it, and I believe it has something to mean that the program came towards me, now that I'm committed (well not this morning...) to become thin... I'll take a look at the first module today, and I will calculate the calories, maybe I can do both things, judding and the glowing lean system... Altough I don't believe that her way of eating is 1900cals worth. I can only hit those cals with nuts and buckwheat, which I just recently found out. *lol* If I can't combine those two, I'll keep on fasting on green juices one ot two days a week, just so I can keep sticking around here, with all of you amazing people!!! :)