Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 02:51 PM   #31
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Thanks Jem. The joke around the office is about how much spicy food I consume. I always have a couple of bottles of habanero sauce in the fridge. I've probably been self-medicating all this time. I love ginger. I've been using a LOT of wasabi and horseradish mustard too lately. I wonder if they're beneficial. I will google.

I'll google some more natural and holistic remedies as well. I take Procardia which is a vasodilator and I was hoping that would be enough, but it's not, so I'm willing to try anything (except for total lack of caffeine!).

JUDDD got me where I want to be!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2013, 02:54 PM   #32

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
I feel for you on the caffeine problem. I would really miss my coffee and iced tea! Thank heavens he didn't say anything about your wine! There could have been violence......
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #33

Wine is GOOD for my condition. There's my silver lining!
Old 01-23-2013, 03:02 PM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Shari4
Stats: 200/140.4/140 (190/156.7/145)65yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Started JUDDD: 9/24/12 @181(again 2/1/14 @ 190)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
Wine is GOOD for my condition. There's my silver lining!
Whew!!!! I knew there had to be one!!!
Shari4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:02 PM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
Dawn, i hope you can find a Solution. When I did a quick search I saw that there is a Chilblains cream? I am sure you know that though!
I was also wondering if massage, and paraffin wax would help? since it is a soft tissue disease( i think), maybe very light massage would help?
How does surgery help? To release compression of the blood vessels or something?
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:05 PM   #36
Established

Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
Quote:
I'm really, really thinking about trying the 5:2. The more I think about it, the more I think it can't hurt to try it out. The worst that could happen is I don't see any improvement in my freezing and I gain a couple of pounds, which I know I can take back off with JUDDD.

But . . . can I still be an honorary JUDDD BUDDD if I switch? It's really just JUDDD with fewer DDs.

Sunday, you bring up an interesting option too. I've kicked around the idea of doing an 8 hour window. I wonder if I should try to incorporate that into 5:2, or try straight 5:2 first to see how that goes.

Can you all tell I'm trying to convince myself I need to eat more "for my health!?"
I look at the 5:2 plan as Juddd, but just with fewer DDs-otherwise it's pretty much identical I think many of us tweak JUDDD once we start transitioning into maintenance

Quote:
You all are the BEST!

I have pretty much decided to try 5:2, starting today. Today was supposed to be a DD and I've only had 210 calories, so I may have a snack, then a regular dinner. I probably won't hit over 1000 calories today, so it'll be more like a MD, and then have an UD tomorrow, DD on Friday, then UDs over the weekend. We'll be out of town anyway, meeting relatives in Sacramento, so that'll be easy peasy. Then I should have a plan in place for next week.

I'm leaning toward M/F DDs with some flexibility if I need it.

I'll hold off on an eating window for now, unless I start gaining right off the bat. I'll keep that in my back pocket in case I need it.
I hope you have good luck with it! So far I'm loving it

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
I feel for you on the caffeine problem. I would really miss my coffee and iced tea! Thank heavens he didn't say anything about your wine! There could have been violence......
mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:06 PM   #37
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
I love the idea of you trying the 5:2 plan! I really, really hope that's the ticket to managing your condition & the horrible cold you're experiencing. (even better if you could do 6:1!) I will pray that's the answer! I sure can see how you'd be super frustrated...you have just done incredibly on JUDDD. It's amazing, truly! Huge hugs to you!
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:26 PM   #38
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JayLynn
Stats: 5'7" 330/236/199 first goal
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: A new start 1/1/14
Just more and Dawn.

Health is such a major thing and I know you will find ways to help and improve your condition.

Please keep us posted on how things are going.
JayLynn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #39

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Yup.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:41 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-in-texas View Post
Dawn, i hope you can find a Solution. When I did a quick search I saw that there is a Chilblains cream? I am sure you know that though!
I was also wondering if massage, and paraffin wax would help? since it is a soft tissue disease( i think), maybe very light massage would help?
How does surgery help? To release compression of the blood vessels or something?
I had not heard of the cream. I just googled and see that it's a warming cream. I may need to see if I can find it around here. A cursory search showed it only in the UK. Further research indicates there's been no proven improvement with the creams. I'd still be willing to try.

I didn't ask the doctor about the surgery because I'm so opposed to any type of surgery, but the research I did a while back seemed to be more geared toward correcting damage already done. For example, two of my fingers have scarred enough from ulcerated chilblains that the tips of my fingers are no longer straight. I'm thinking the surgeon would correct that and ensure that there's adequate bloodflow to the tips despite the scar tissue. I could be wrong though.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:46 PM   #41
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:
I had not heard of the cream. I just googled and see that it's a warming cream. I may need to see if I can find it around here. A cursory search showed it only in the UK. Further research indicates there's been no proven improvement with the creams. I'd still be willing to try.

I didn't ask the doctor about the surgery because I'm so opposed to any type of surgery, but the research I did a while back seemed to be more geared toward correcting damage already done. For example, two of my fingers have scarred enough from ulcerated chilblains that the tips of my fingers are no longer straight. I'm thinking the surgeon would correct that and ensure that there's adequate bloodflow to the tips despite the scar tissue. I could be wrong though.
Sorry for all the questions Dawn! When I searched the cream I saw some people said they liked it a lot and it really helped them.
I can't wait to hear how your 5:2s go!
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #42
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
There are also battery operated socks. Used to use them when riding in the winter in an unheated indoor arena in Minnesota. They're amazing!
I'm so sorry your news wasn't what you'd hoped for.
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #43
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JayLynn
Stats: 5'7" 330/236/199 first goal
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: A new start 1/1/14
First of all I want to say how glad I am to be a JUDDDbuddd especially when I see all the love and concern we have for our fellow judddlings when they go through something not so fun!!!

And second, Dawn, I was reading about chilblains on the Mayo Clinic site, among others, and was left feeling better learning that this condition rarely becomes very serious. I hope I don't sound like I am minimizing what you are going through. Not my intention at all.

I agree there are things you can do to help feel better. You need all the layers, gloves, coats, electric blankets etc you can muster. And yes drink wine and eat hot food. I know you add hot sauce(?) even to your chili!

I'm wondering if massage might help. Also acupuncture. These two things have helped me with different things at times when I wanted to see if more natural remedies might help. Sometimes insurance will cover them for medical necessity. I am assuming you now have coverage only through your employer because your husband lost his.

Anyway just wanted to share more of my thoughts. I am sending tons of happy thoughts your way! I'd send some sunshine but unfortunately we only have gray skies right now!

...mumbling about being in the sunshine down south somewhere next winter...

"When a person has had too much to eat, fasting is the smartest thing he could do.” – Mark Sisson, Mark’s Daily Apple.

BElieve in
YOUrself!
JayLynn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:08 PM   #44
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rayne_W
Stats: 255/229.4/140 5'6" (12.5" lost)
Start Date: 10-2-12 (LC) 11-18-12 (JUDDD)
I second the acupuncture, which is apparently getting good reviews for chilblains in the UK. Years ago, I went to an acupuncture school in order to get treatment for IBS -- the rates were much, much less than the standard rate, something like $11 each (then again, that was back in 1995).
Rayne_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:16 PM   #45
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
I like the 5:2 plan and the 8-hour diet. I'm glad you have something you want to try! So sorry for all that you're going through and I wish there was some way to give back all that you've given on this board. I wish you every success possible and yes, please, please stick around!!!
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:21 PM   #46
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jem51
Stats: oh so happy at 120
WOE: Mine, all mine
Start Date: controlled carb '97-98
I was just trying to remember what a pt of mine took; It was bioflavanoids.
His hands and feet had been purple and someone recommended this supplement w a wide variety of sources.....he just went to the HFS and picked one.
Anyway, he took a daily dose that was more than the standard (he didn't say how much) and the symptoms completely went away and his skin looked beautiful.

I always think it is best to start w the lowest dose and then increase....that goes for anything.
This is a relatively inexpensive and safe product.
jem51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:23 PM   #47
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: jem51
Stats: oh so happy at 120
WOE: Mine, all mine
Start Date: controlled carb '97-98
Oh, and, 5:2 is a form of alternate day so no need to take yourself elsewhere. We all want to know!!
jem51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:40 PM   #48
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Oy.

Can't add anything, I think you're on the right path and doing all you can. I'm surprised that insurance wouldn't pay for the surgery? Sorry for the ignorance, but I'm Canadian, and so, not a lot of experience with that stuff...

Anyhoo-- 5:2 can't hurt, and you'll get to know more Budds b/c you'll be posting in more UD/DD threads another upside...

re: giving up coffee... if you do finally have to go that way, try DT's chicory dickory dock... it has the texture of brewed coffee, the color, and a bit of bitterness, tempered with vanilla and almonds. I swear I'm not shilling for them! I'm just thinking of ways to get you to optimal health, and if coffee is a no-no, then we'll find a way to help you kick it. #judddbudddpower

The heated jacket and gloves sound genius-- hope you're able to find those!

re: cream for ultra dry skin-- usually the pharmacy has some with uric or lactic acid in them... I have a mild skin condition on my arms, and these really help get rid of the dry crap and get you to nice smooth skin. They won't have fancy names or containers, but look on the labels for some sort of acid in them. I just saw the same thing at Sephora for $$$ from a fancy brand, and was like, bwahahaha I can get that for less for sure.

to you and to DH!
S.

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:47 PM   #49
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/<273/<160 (5'7")
Start Date: restart 6/12/14 @ 289.4
Oh Dawn! Sorry for your difficulties!

I hope you don't mind a couple more natural remedies thrown at you, but I was reading about MSM yesterday--I've had it around for ages, just wanted to refresh myself on what it can be used for--and it's supposed to be totally amazing for skin & regenerating new tissue. I use it for my scalp psoriasis; last night I dissolved some in water and added it to my body wash, and today my skin still feels AMAZING!!! I wasn't familiar with chilblains but from what I just Googled, some people find MSM to be helpful.

I also recently got interested in graviola. It helps with so many conditions that it sounds like bullcaca, but I read several articles and well over a hundred reviews on various vitamin sites, and I think it might actually be good stuff! Rheumatoid arthritis was mentioned several times. It's also not terribly expensive; I ordered a bottle of 100 caps for under $7.

Wishing you the best!

PS--have you tried capsaicin cream?
New lows, 2014:
7/25....276.2
8/01....274.6
8/02....274.2
8/03....273.6
8/04....271.6

Last edited by piratejenny; 01-23-2013 at 04:53 PM.. Reason: PS
piratejenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:49 PM   #50
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mttemple4
I would definitely give the 5:2 or 6:1 a try, or even eating regular "maintenance" calories each day. I shared a little in the Perfect Health thread in Other Plans about why I transitioned from JUDDD. Among the improvements I listed there, my circulation also improved. My extremities were always super cold on down days.

Right before the holidays I started reading a lot about increasing calories or eating daily at the maintenance level for your goal weight. Eat More 2 Weigh Less was one group I found, and eucalorics was a term I also researched. Many testimonials indicated that, after a long period of calorie restriction, moving your calories up will result in a short term weight gain but that will be followed by loss again. I was already on my way to Disney (perfect opportunity to overfeed, lol!) and so ate whatever there and then went to "maintenance" calories for a weight 40 lbs below where I am now when I returned. I of course gained at Disney, and then bounced a lot for about 10 days after that. Now I am moving down again at about 1 to 1 1/2 lbs per week and I am eating 1400-1600 per day at 180 lbs.

Wishing you all the best and hoping you can get some relief. You are a true inspiration!!!!
Old 01-23-2013, 05:11 PM   #51

Thank you all for your wonderful responses. I'm going to have to print this out and take it with me to the health food store to be able to remember all the suggestions.

My chilblains are already so advanced that several of them have ulcerated, so I hesitate to use too many topical solutions, especially capsaicin (ouch!), though I'll keep that in mind for when I'm healed enough to try it.

I have actually thought about acupuncture and wondered if it would help. I may look into it.

Soren, my insurance will cover surgery, but I have a PPO which means they only cover a certain percentage and then I'm responsible for the rest. Depending on the necessity and the procedure, I could be responsible for 20-40% of the cost. That's prohibitive to me, at this time. Now, if I'm in danger of losing my fingers, I would have to find a way to come up with the money, but presently, I just won't.

Jem, I was reading about flavanoids being natural vasodilators. I'll be sure to look into the bioflavanoids.

I hope I'm not sounding like life is horrible and all doom and gloom. I have a lot to be thankful for, and as far as health concerns go, this could be worse, but it sure isn't fun! It's quite painful, mostly the ulcers, but there are others who have much worse things to deal with than I have.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:18 PM   #52
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I just want you to take care of yourself- you know deep down what you have to do. Try and if it isn't working in a few weeks re-evaluate.

The electric jacket and gloves will be my next purchase.

This how I sleep at night- 1 electric blanket as a matress pad and one as a blanket under 2 quilts and a comforter. I sleep with both on number 8! I tell DW that I am toasting myself. She says it's not safe- I say phoo-y!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:34 PM   #53
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/<273/<160 (5'7")
Start Date: restart 6/12/14 @ 289.4
Quote:
My chilblains are already so advanced that several of them have ulcerated, so I hesitate to use too many topical solutions, especially capsaicin (ouch!), though I'll keep that in mind for when I'm healed enough to try it.
Oh! Ouch!!!
I guess I was thinking more like the capsaicin might improve circulation and make you feel warmer?

MSM can be taken internally if you are hesitant about applying it topically. It will still help heal skin & reduce scar tissue.

But just FYI in case you want to think about trying it externally: my scalp can get very inflamed & scabby & bloody & horrible, and the MSM doesn't hurt at all; in comparison, I've tried diluted apple cider vinegar and it stings! It's recommended for sunburns as well as 1st- and 2nd-degree burns, so I imagine it might be soothing or at least not painful on open skin. Maybe they'll know at the health food store?

Quote:
Jem, I was reading about flavanoids being natural vasodilators. I'll be sure to look into the bioflavanoids.
I found a page on chilblains remedies and bioflavanoids + Vitamin C were mentioned; they strengthen the capillaries. I take Vit C because I have high blood pressure & it's supposed to strengthen blood vessels, so that all makes sense to me.
piratejenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:44 PM   #54

Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/124.8/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofucheez View Post
Dawn-

Sorry about all of this. I can't help with much, but I do have a suggestion for dealing with being cold...

My body has always run cold, to the point that I would be in tears taking my dog for a walk. Adding more layers didn't do any good because I wasn't producing any heat to keep in. So three and a half years ago I bought a heated jacket. It has a rechargeable battery--I just recharge it after I wear it. It sounds extravagant, but it was only about $150---BEST money ever spent!!! It has totally changed my life, no exaggeration. And I haven't had any problems with it at all in three and a half years of near constant use. It also doesn't look weird or bulky. The one I have is waist length and fitted, made of a nice black material. Very sleek looking, actually. There are also heated gloves available that are rechargeable. Believe me Dawn, WELL worth the money.

Wow I never knew such a thing existed. Oh my, how I wish I had one when I lived in NY/NJ. Still could use one here in SC, but not enough days are cold enough to wear one that is heated. Heated gloves too Heaven. My kids laugh when I wear all my gear to go on my nightly walks with the dog, but I am cold. As they wear shorts outside, I have ear muffs, gloves, scarf--the whole shebang

Dawn --I don't have any advice about the diet either. Just wishing you the best of luck in making the right decision for you.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:49 PM   #55
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rayne_W
Stats: 255/229.4/140 5'6" (12.5" lost)
Start Date: 10-2-12 (LC) 11-18-12 (JUDDD)
Quote:
I could see them wanting to possibly débride the wound, but normally only if the wound is refusing to heal or has become infected.

The procedure I typically see for severe Raynaud's is what's called a sympathectomy -- it is very invasive (to the chest) and entails transecting sympathetic nerves. While it can be very helpful for stopping the vascular constriction (the nerves no longer send signals to the vessels to constrict), there are some risks of developing Horner's Syndrome. The symptoms are varied but can include sweating, loss of feeling, eye drooping, etc.

The sympathectomy would likely be an option of last resort.

Other vascular procedures, like vascular bypass grafts (to restore blood flow to compromised extremities), could possibly be an option - but I'm not sure if I've ever come across such an instance for a Raynaud's patient. I also don't know if a bypass graft would be indicated if there was a risk of the nervous system causing the vessels to constrict.

I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific.
--Lily Tomlin

The Quest: Toward Spark-Free Thighs!!

The Blog

Last edited by Rayne_W; 01-23-2013 at 05:54 PM..
Rayne_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:02 PM   #56
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: tofucheez
Dawn--do you feel loved yet??

Re the heated jacket--there are different brands, many geared toward construction workers, but I wanted something "normal" looking. The one I have is from Brookstone. I just googled it and they still have them ON SALE!! I got the 2 yr replacement plan for $20 when I bought mine, so the whole deal came to about $150, but seriouslt, in 3 years of use and abuse, it hasn't had so much as a hiccup. I cannot express how much I love this thing. You'll see from the pics on the website that it is also cut for a woman--it nips in at the waist. They also have gloves, vests that are heated. I would order a size smaller than you might think you would need in a jacket. I found that it is best to wear a longsleeve shirt or light sweatshirt under it so the heat is really close to your body, and if it is really cold out put another jacket ON TOP of this one to seal the heat in. At first I was wearing this as my outer layer and couldn't feel the heat very well. BTW, the jacket I have just heats your core, not arms. But it has settings, so would be safe for Shari's son. Did I say it changed my life?
tofucheez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #57
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: svenskamae
Stats: 235/178/135 5'3"
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis/Primal/JUDDD
Start Date: January 15, 2012
Quote:
I'm really, really thinking about trying the 5:2. The more I think about it, the more I think it can't hurt to try it out. The worst that could happen is I don't see any improvement in my freezing and I gain a couple of pounds, which I know I can take back off with JUDDD.

But . . . can I still be an honorary JUDDD BUDDD if I switch? It's really just JUDDD with fewer DDs.

Sunday, you bring up an interesting option too. I've kicked around the idea of doing an 8 hour window. I wonder if I should try to incorporate that into 5:2, or try straight 5:2 first to see how that goes.

Can you all tell I'm trying to convince myself I need to eat more "for my health!?"
Dawn, from what I can tell from my short time on the JUDDD board, you are a JUDDD BUDDD for life in terms of people wanting you here! I think it's a great idea to do the 8 hour window or the 5:2 plan. You look wonderful, you are close to goal, those health issues like chilblains are important, and it's winter, so it's going to be way harder to stay warm anyway, without the added difficulty of a chilly DD every other day. So, YES, eat more "for your health," indeed!

You know, a good thing about changing an eating plan is that you can always change it back if it doesn't feel right. We decide how to eat one day at a time, and you can decide on a new approach and abandon it some future day, if you want to, easy peasy.
svenskamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:13 PM   #58
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: svenskamae
Stats: 235/178/135 5'3"
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis/Primal/JUDDD
Start Date: January 15, 2012
As another "keep warm" measure, consider wearing silk long underwear. It's soft, it's not bulky, it really helps with warmth, and it comes in multiple forms (like a long-sleeved t-shirt to wear under a shirt, like pants to wear under pants, and as a slip to wear under a skirt). They help me stay warm when I do the half hour walk to work in subzero temperatures and don't make me too hot when I am in the heated office building where I work. WinterSilks is the brand that I like best, but many brands are available.
svenskamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #59
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
I have some too!
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
Dawn, first,
Second, do you wonder, ever, about an anti-inflammatory direction for your diet? I keep thinking Tina might know something. Just a thought. I don't mean to add to your already overwhelming set of things to think about.
All the best with 5:2. I can hardly wait to learn from you.
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote