Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 01:37 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Alison
Stats: -169.5-/-157.5-/-98-
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 01/11/2013
What are you looking forward to?

Whether it be weight loss goals, mini goals or inches, what are you looking forward to when you hit those goals?

---

For me, I would say I'm looking forward to anything below 152 (my plateau weight for, like, EVERY diet I've done. I cannot seem to get under 152. Bleh!

-

I'm looking forward to wearing jeans I have had in my closet, you know the jeans that aren't stretchy - my thighs won't allow them to be pulled up, or if they do, my belly won't allow them to button. I just am so excited to wear them again!

- I'm looking forward to wearing shorter skirts with knee socks and cute patterned tights. I have a ton of the socks/tights still in the packages as my goal!

- I'm looking forward to wearing shirts that don't look obscene on me because of my chest size.

- I'm looking forward to having bras that don't turn my back/sides into sausage rolls.

- I'm looking forward to donating all of my fatgirl clothes because they are falling off of me and I no longer have a use for them.

- I'm looking forward to wearing shorts in the summer.

- I'm looking forward to wearing a bathing suit in the summer and not having to shop in maternity.

- I'm looking forward to being a healthy BMI so my husband and I can start trying for a baby.

- I'm looking forward to showing results on this WOE so I can help friends who are struggling with their weight loss. I feel as though I need to show REAL results that they can see before I start recommending this WOE, otherwise they will be like and think I'm just on one of my fad kicks of the month.

- I'm looking forward to going out to eat with friends, and being much slimmer, and being able to eat those "forbidden" foods and tell them that, yes, I eat "forbidden" foods 3-4 days a WEEK and I'm still dropping weight! (Kinda the same as above, lol)

- I'm looking forward to taking up a smaller bit of space on the couch and in our bed. I already compete with my husband for bed space (we sleep on a Full size bed, which is perfectly fine for us, but sometimes gets a little cramped especially with two needy cats who MUST sleep with us or all hell breaks loose!)

- I'm looking forward to wearing cute necklaces. I can't right now because my chin/neck is too big for cute stuff like that.

- I'm looking forward to finally being slimmer than my younger sister. I've never been, and she's had three kids. :/ For some reason, this doesn't compute!

- I'm looking forward to my family actually acknowledging that I'm not the lazy, fat, and unmotivated daughter that they've seen me as for so long now. I'm ready to prove them WRONG!
Alison is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
All great goals Alison. As for your last one, bah! You've got this!

I'm close to goal, so mine will be a bit different.

I'm looking forward to seeing how my body will develop and shift after a year of maintenance.

I'm looking forward to seeing myself as I am, not as I was. (I still have a hard time sometimes thinking of myself as thin.)

I'm looking forward to a time when I might feel comfortable in shorts or a swim suit. Last summer I wore a swimsuit in public for the first time (other than on our boat when we had it--in private) but I wore swim shorts with it.

I'm looking forward to renewing my vows in April and being able to wear whatever I want, instead of feeling like I have to be covered from neck to ankles.

JUDDD got me where I want to be!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:01 PM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: ?? Feeling great 52yo
WOE: Intuitive/Hunger Driven Now.
Start Date: April, 2014
I'm looking forward to an appetite that matches what I need. A peaceful relationship with food.
I like the idea of winning by letting go, rather than by successfully pushing a massive boulder up a steep hill with an iron will, if you know what I mean.
Getting there bit by bit.

Last edited by Joyjoy; 01-22-2013 at 02:04 PM..
Joyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:59 PM   #4
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
I'm looking forward to not carrying around 70 lbs on my body. As I climbed the steps to work at lunch, I thought about how it's getting easier, but boy will it be nice to feel light again.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:08 PM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I'm looking forward to renewing my vows in April and being able to wear whatever I want, instead of feeling like I have to be covered from neck to ankles.
Neat! Congratulations

Alison, I love your goals, the skirts and socks sound cute

I am so looking forward to going outside in the 105 degrees here in Texas this summer and NOT wearing jeans!
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:09 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyjoy View Post
I'm looking forward to an appetite that matches what I need. A peaceful relationship with food.
I like the idea of winning by letting go, rather than by successfully pushing a massive boulder up a steep hill with an iron will, if you know what I mean.
Getting there bit by bit.
Makes sense to me!
Old 01-22-2013, 03:10 PM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
I'm looking forward to not carrying around 70 lbs on my body. As I climbed the steps to work at lunch, I thought about how it's getting easier, but boy will it be nice to feel light again.
You're gonna be jogging up those stairs in your pretty summer dresses!
Old 01-22-2013, 03:59 PM   #8
Established

Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
My biggest goal is to be able to confidently wear a swim suit this summer while we're out on our sailboat, and not feel the need to hide under a cover up. I hated feeling so frumpy last year-half the time I wouldn't even bring a suit and would sit on the boat while my dh and kids went swimming The worst was when we had friends go out with us and I wouldn't put a suit on to go in-everyone ended up heading out on a great walk among the sand dunes (that you could only get to by jumping in the water and walking into the beach), and I sat on the boat for almost an hour by myself. This summer I'm going to be the first one in the water
mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:02 PM   #9
Big Yapper!!!!

Splish splash Sara!! I can picture you taking a perfect dive into the water.

Tex, I forgot about the heat! I look forward to being able to dress for the weather too!!!
Old 01-22-2013, 04:08 PM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rayne_W
Stats: 255/229.4/140 5'6" (12.5" lost)
Start Date: 10-2-12 (LC) 11-18-12 (JUDDD)
Spring.

Oh, sorry, wrong thread.

Hmm. I'm looking forward to seeing my feet when I look down, instead of my gut. Also looking forward to buying smaller underwear, and definitely not of the Granny Panty variety. My current ones are large enough to sail a small yacht.

(Seriously -- spring can't get here soon enough.)
Rayne_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:30 PM   #11
Big Yapper!!!!

Rayne, you are too funny! I'm glad I don't have to hang my undies on a clothes line like my mom used to do. But hey, they possibly could provide power to the whole neighborhood, WIND power!
Old 01-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #12
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Rayne, I have to smile about the granny panties, because it reminds me of this photo that I adore from pinterest.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Granny.jpg (27.8 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by sunday; 01-22-2013 at 04:37 PM..
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:36 PM   #13
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I love reading these! Thanks for the thread!

I am looking forward to enjoying a healthy life most of all. I am anticipating traveling without worrying about doing the "outside of the box" type of fun. I have never "para-sailed" or "zip-lined", I am so looking forward to enjoying life more.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Rayne_W
Stats: 255/229.4/140 5'6" (12.5" lost)
Start Date: 10-2-12 (LC) 11-18-12 (JUDDD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Rayne, you are too funny! I'm glad I don't have to hang my undies on a clothes line like my mom used to do. But hey, they possibly could provide power to the whole neighborhood, WIND power!
It could work!! I can just see the infomercial now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Rayne, I have to smile about the granny panties, because it reminds me of this photo that I adore from pinterest.
LMAO!! That is hilarious. No doubt mortifying for the woman whose panties were on display, but still...hilarious!
Rayne_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:59 PM   #15
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I will answer this after some sleep and with a clearer head, but I know I want to see myself as I actually am. My eyes still see the 200lb woman I was last year.
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:28 PM   #16

Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
This is a really good question. I'm actually struggling with this right now because I've achieved my list and now I need some new dreams.

I'm really glad to have achieved those goals but everyone needs something to look forward to and "lose ten more pounds" ain't doin' it.

Bathing suit? Yeah, not in this lifetime. Plastic surgery? Maybe, but who dreams of anesthesia?

Yeah, I need some more goals. Still working on this. Good thread. I may be able to pop in sometime soon and tell you what my new goals are.
Luna Loca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #17
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: MSN08
Stats: sizes 18/6 calling goal!
Start Date: June 2012
I am really looking forward to not wearing a baggy tshirt and shorts at the water park this summer and getting stuck in the slide because of the clothes sticking. I won't be wearing a swimsuit (that will never happen!) but I do plan on wearing more stream-lined clothing so I can actually slide this time. That was so humiliating!
MSN08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:23 PM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lychee
Stats: 140/119/95
Start Date: January 2013
Being at peace with myself and my body
Stability
Jeans
Swimming
Freeing up a lot of energy spent on bouncing up and down and up and down (not JUDDD bouncing but on and off the wagon bouncing)
Lychee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:35 AM   #19

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Wow, what a great thread idea, Alison! Here's just a few of mine. Some of them are already happening:

Being able to wear cute, flattering clothes, not just ones that adequately cover my rolls of fat.

Not worrying about fitting into airplane seats, or getting that "Oh no" look when I come down the aisle of a plane.

Not worrying about fitting into chairs anywhere, or whether the chairs are strong enough.

Being able to be on my feet w/o them hurting after a few minutes.

Being able to walk and not get totally winded after walking just a short way.

Not feeling terrified when a camera or cell phone gets whipped out. I'll probably always not love it, but I'd like to not have a "fight or flight" response!

Just feeling comfortable in my body again.

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #20
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: TryingJudd
Stats: Re-started Judd on 8.5.14
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: 3.26.12
Cute clothes. The ability and desire to be really active. Being ready to keep up with any future grand kids (probably 8-10 years away). Feeling really strong, capable and in control!
TryingJudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:55 PM   #21
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
U guys are thinking deep. Love it.
I'm proud to no u guys? U all are very special to me.
I'm not good at posting on all threads due to my iPad touch, mistakes yikes I make.
I do feel strength from hanging out with, juddd buds. I feel I learn so much.
I've never been over weight by the health charts.
Reading our dreams, pleasures, little to big-huge obstacles. We are so much alike.
Everyone wants to be happy, having fun, to be healthy.
Summer time fun plans, wearing special socks, skirts.
Really brought happy tears to my eyes when Alison said, "she wants to help her friends with their weight issues." Your the best Alison. Such a good feeling u gave me.
To help others is what we are here for on this earth.
What goes around comes around. I didn't make that up! Smile
I love all our dreams.
Mine are to get to see people that struggle come thru their hard times, help when I can with this or that.
God is so good. I'm very thankful for friends.
My own knee health is so much better.
Just plain walking is my goal in life. Walking without terrible knee pain.
My world is small. But I have alot of reasons to be thankful.
I love seeing my hubby happy.
Love to hear him whistle or sing around the house, even in town, shopping, pumping gas in our car. He'll be making some kid of music!
I'm very blessed, and I count all of my JB's as a part of my happiness, strength, love.
The end. Smile
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #22

Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eieio View Post
I'm not good at posting on all threads due to my iPad touch, mistakes yikes I make.
Reading our dreams, pleasures, little to big-huge obstacles. We are so much alike.
Really brought happy tears to my eyes when Alison said, "she wants to help her friends with their weight issues." Your the best Alison. Such a good feeling u gave me.
I love all our dreams.
Mine are to get to see people that struggle come thru their hard times, help when I can with this or that.
Love to hear him whistle or sing around the house, even in town, shopping, pumping gas in our car. He'll be making some kid of music!
I'm very blessed, and I count all of my JB's as a part of my happiness, strength, love.
The end. Smile
Love this.
Luna Loca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mamadodge
Stats: 217.8/200.7/168
WOE: JUDDD baby!
Start Date: 1/3/13
To feel confident again. To wear cute clothes, sleeveless shirts that don't show arm pit fat/back rolls, and to wear skirts and dresses again. I am starting to see and feel the tranformation, and can't wait to be the swan again!
mamadodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #24
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: BaileysGirl
Stats: 222/190.5/175
WOE: Juddd
Start Date: Jan 12 2013
Looking forward to feeling great and not focusing on food so much.

Looking forward to liking how I look in pictures. Double chin buh bye!!!

Looking forward to being in shape and able to wear clothes that fit. I am always pulling up my pants or pulling down my bra. Sick of these back boobs. Can't wait to have a bra that fits around without having the back boobs poking out!

Looking forward to being able to do outdoor activities and sports more often and not being out of breath!
BaileysGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #25
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Wow, what a great thread idea, Alison! Here's just a few of mine. Some of them are already happening:

Being able to wear cute, flattering clothes, not just ones that adequately cover my rolls of fat.

Not worrying about fitting into airplane seats, or getting that "Oh no" look when I come down the aisle of a plane.

Not worrying about fitting into chairs anywhere, or whether the chairs are strong enough.

Being able to be on my feet w/o them hurting after a few minutes.

Being able to walk and not get totally winded after walking just a short way.

Not feeling terrified when a camera or cell phone gets whipped out. I'll probably always not love it, but I'd like to not have a "fight or flight" response!

Just feeling comfortable in my body again.
You echoed some of my goals (unwritten), but especially that part about cameras!!!
Old 01-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #26
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I love all our dreams.
The end. Smile
The end. Smile. Lol, I luv your posts! And I hope your knee heals so there is no pain
Old 01-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #27
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: svenskamae
Stats: 235/178/135 5'3"
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis/Primal/JUDDD
Start Date: January 15, 2012
I'm looking forward to many things already mentioned.

I'm looking forward to eventually fitting into my size 8 professional clothes wardrobe that has been packed away for ages.

I'm looking forward to feeling comfortable enough in a bathing suit (or at least in a suit under a T shirt) so that I can take swimming lessons.

I'm looking forward to feeling lighter on my feet, so that I don't feel too big and awkward to run or dance.

I'm looking forward to my health markers like blood pressure continuing to improve.

I'm looking forward to losing the rest of my double chin and seeing more muscle definition in my arms.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the JUDDD BUDDDs better and continuing to have their support.
svenskamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #28
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I'm looking forward to continuing weightless right up till I call goal.
I'm looking forward to my confidence continuing to increase as well as increased feelings of self- worth.
I would like some of this loose, flabby, wrinkly skin to return to something less hideous.
I want to love wearing my 4Ps and maybe even a few 2Ps. My winter coat is an XSP and I'm rocking it! But most of my 6Ps are still snug.
I want to never tire of JUDDD or lose hope in the power of JUDDD magic.

The next 2 are hopes, but I'm not certain they will happen this year:
I want to wear a bathing suit in public and not look like a saggy mess.
I want to wear adorable sleeveless tops and dresses w/o massive arm flab.

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:39 PM   #29
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

I love all our dreams.
Thank you so much Eieio! This was the perfect end to my rather hard day!
Old 01-24-2013, 02:27 AM   #30
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: grammyw/kitties
Stats: I am 170.2
WOE: I am starting IF leaning towards locarb
Start Date: Starting Dec 20,2012
I am looking forwaed to April when I walk/run a 2 mile with my grandsons they are 6 and I am 57 ...I still have plenty of work to do!
grammyw/kitties is offline   Reply With Quote