Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Monday - plan (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/794997-ud-monday-plan.html)

sorenkkg 01-21-2013 09:01 AM

UD Monday - plan

Hi Folks!

Wishing our American friends a happy Inauguration Day, and a reflective Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

It's quiet up here, since it's not a holiday in Canada, but since I work with mostly US folks, it might as well be :)

I'm back down to my sig weight... yesterday's lower DD was good then :) Hoping for a new number sometime this week before I leave for my trip.

B: 2c multigrain Os, 1c almond milk
1 can smoked oysters (don't ask... I had an "umami" flavor craving)

L: 1 serving butternut squash soup (only about 75 cal)
1 slice LC bread (60) with some sundried tomato pesto, 3 slices mortadella and mustard

D: babyback ribs and chinese broccoli

shooting for 2000, can go to 2200

zipp2play 01-21-2013 11:06 AM

No holiday for a bunch of us USA folks. Only things closed in my area are the schools, banks and post office, the rest of us fools are working! ;)

B -2 eggs, toast, cheese
S - protein granola
L - veggie stir fry with chicken
D - BUNCO night so I am eating light throughout the day and leaving 1000c for fun!

Carly 01-21-2013 12:29 PM

We have the day off for MLK Day.

B- bowl of cereal with skim milk- I almost never eat breakfast and this made me sleepy.

L: Half slice pizza and 2 garlic knots

D: Grilled Salmon, sauteed spinach, orzo with pesto sauce

S: Don't know yet

penguinpower 01-21-2013 01:41 PM

Going away for a couple of weeks, and I want to be well-stocked with Ouizoid's fantastic flour mix for morning muffins on DDs, so I mixed up a huge batch of it last night. Today I tested it by using 1/4 cup of mix and 1/4 cup of liquid thinking it would make a small muffin and I'd still have my typical UD breakfast - muffin filled me up, though! So, so far I've had:

B - coffee (116 cals) and muffin (70 cals)
L - Two grilled provolone cheese sandwiches (440 cals)
D - thought we were going out, but it's sooooooo cold and now it's snowing, so not sure what I'll do yet, but I have about 1300 cals to play with
S - probably a grapefruit

KathyL 01-21-2013 01:43 PM

My breakfast & lunch plans fell through due to not having what I needed in the pantry. :/ So breakfast was just grapefruit (yummy) and lunch was chili which was perfect because it's been snowing BIG flakes all day.

Dinner is stir fry with shrimp, veggies, and sprouted brown rice. And a glass of wine. I still have 300 calories unplanned and if I don't use any before dinner I'll toss cashews into the stir fry and have a bigger glass of wine. :D

sorenkkg 01-21-2013 01:49 PM

I don't know why, but I"m starving today... I should still be on track, more likely for the 2200 number than the 2000, but that's ok.

PixieKGirl 01-21-2013 02:54 PM

I sell food to K12 and no day off for me either :(

i have ruined this UD; got distracted and did not eat until 2pm. I'm going to have to eat some major calories soon.

coffee
Eng Muffin with piece of ham

sliced flank steak
small Baked potato - might have to add butter
Salad - going with real ranch (more calories)

wine - 2 glasses

sorenkkg 01-21-2013 03:25 PM

Pixie! there is no "ruining" a JUDDD day, *especially* an up day! You don't have to eat all your calories, and you can have some high-cal food to get you to your number anyway.

add butter and sour cream to the potato, add cheese to the salad (and some nuts if you have them around), and have that wine, and some chocolate!

no day is ever a total write-off on JUDDD. You just do the next day and that's that :)

relax rejoice rotate.
S.

PixieKGirl 01-21-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorenkkg (Post 16210711)
Pixie! there is no "ruining" a JUDDD day, *especially* an up day! You don't have to eat all your calories, and you can have some high-cal food to get you to your number anyway.

add butter and sour cream to the potato, add cheese to the salad (and some nuts if you have them around), and have that wine, and some chocolate!

no day is ever a total write-off on JUDDD. You just do the next day and that's that :)

relax rejoice rotate.
S.

thanks!!! We have nothing high calorie in this house.....no nuts, no chocolate, no cheese, no sweets (and yes, I sell food for a living). My sweet husband is going to get some vanilla ice cream.

sorenkkg 01-21-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PixieKGirl (Post 16210718)
thanks!!! We have nothing high calorie in this house.....no nuts, no chocolate, no cheese, no sweets (and yes, I sell food for a living). My sweet husband is going to get some vanilla ice cream.

OMG! Now *that* is a reason to panic! ;)

LOL-- I had to get my hubby to stop buying chocolate on the weekend-- between him, me, and Christmas, we have, literally, 20 bars of 85% super dark Lindt bars... you're invited to my house next time you're short on cals!