Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 09:58 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lychee
Stats: 140/119/95
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: January 2013
Overcoming Binging and JUDDD

Hi there,

I'm relatively new to this. First started fiddling with it end of last year.
I've struggled with binge eating for decades now. Have tried all kinds of different approaches to eating: low carb, low fat, just eating clean, raw vegan / fruitarian, and now I'm eating raw until dinner, when I have cooked non-starchy veggies. This works pretty well when I can stay on track - it's enjoyable, I can get enough, but not too much calories. I'm not technically overweight, which is a miracle to me given the food I can pack away sometimes when I binge and that I'm binging 50% of the time on average over time. I need to lose some squishiness though.

It might seem that the last thing you'd want to do if you have a binge eating problem is to do anything involving calorie cycling / fasting, but it somehow appealed to me and I wanted to try it. Somehow it's very comforting on the DD that if I just get through that day (which usually isn't even that hard), I can eat lots of healthy, clean, delicious food so I'll be totally satisfied the next day. And I think if I ate like an up day every day and didn't binge, I'd probably lose weight over time slowly as well, but it would become less satisfying as I got used to it. This has been a problem for me in the past. So, in a way, throwing in those DDs in between keeps the appeal of the UD food.

Just wondering if anyone else struggles with real binge eating and whether this has been a good fit? I haven't really had a good run this year, when I was wanting to start strict rotations, but I keep working on it. It seems like if I overeat a little on an up day, it's a little easier for me to recover and keep it from turning into a full on binge, because I can tell myself, oh well, it's an up day, just a few extra handfuls of nuts or whatever...

It's so hard having this monkey on my back and I just want to break free. I've tried literally everything...
Lychee is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2013, 10:24 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Luv2Eat
WOE: JUDDD dd 200 ud 1200
Start Date: Aug 2012
I can relate to your story, have tried many of the diets you mention. Do you log your food?
Luv2Eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:22 AM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LuckyLou
Stats: 202.8/182.8/
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: Reboot June 2014
Lychee I've definitely been a binge-eater over the years. I don't know if there's a full on "cure" but JUDDD has definitely helped me get to a better place.

I think one thing that has fuelled my binge habits over the years is "all or nothing" thinking - I'm either 100% good or bad until the cycle breaks and I'm the opposite. Like you said, JUDDD allows everything EOD and that has definitely helped my mind relax and be more ok around food choices.

It's not perfect, I've gone off plan a few times. I wouldn't have completely binges but had 3 UDs in a row. However, it has been relatively easy to get back into rotations and everywhere on this board there are threads and people who remind me that it's ok, life happens, JUDDD forgives, it's ok.

Best of luck on your journey. JUDDD really does work and teaches us lots about ourselves as we go.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:41 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

@luv2eat. I don't usually log my food but have been weighing snd measuring for a bit now that im starting JUDDD because it helps me understand how much I can eat and still be okay in an up day. I don't eat all my calories based on the calculator, but if I didn't count I might feel uncomfortable about eating what I do if I didn't know I was totally fine in terms of calories.

@lou that's do good to hear. I know what you mean about JUDDD helping to get back on track. In truth if I overrate once a week I'd probably be able to maintain even a low wright, the problem is that I'll overeat for a week at a time until the ditch in in is so deep that I can't bear it. Since I started JUDDD I haven't been off for more than three binge days in a row. I find that my progress to recovery is a lot about learning to get right back up after I binge. When I was much younger, my binging streaks were much longer followed by trying to eat nothing at all for long periods of time. Now it seems like I'm better at facing what happened, including by weighing back in and fixing it somewhat but I've been bouncing back and forth between the same 15 pounds and in the last two months (even prior to JUDDD) sticking more in the upper end of that range which is frustrating. I'm trying an experiment to weigh in just once a week and focus in having perfect rotations.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:12 AM   #5
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Welcome Lychee!

If you will take both of your UD & DD numbers and add them together then divide by 2, I think this will help you see how much you really are saving over the week.

At least, in my case, this really helped me to see that I was indeed restricting, even though only EOD. This is quite revealing because in order to truly gain on JUDDD, I would need to overeat every day by 500 cals plus for a week. Once I realized this, I believe this is what sold me on JUDDD. It is basically CR, but your mind registers that you are in feasting mode. Hope this helps you, like it did me.

My numbers added together equal 1900 divide by 2 equal 950 calories per day, which is exactly 500 cals less than my bmr daily. When done correctly this should be at least one lb per week. It really does help to view JUDDD in this manner.
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ot...th-august.html
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:15 AM   #6
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

This is also why it is so important to count your cals until you are consistent. I have been doing this for almost a year and still count both UD & DD.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:20 AM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Eieio
Stats: 155/140/130 (130)
WOE: Atkin, JUDDD
Start Date: Dec-10
Welcome
Im pulling for You Lychee.
One day at a time, that's all we really no we are going to have each day.
TOmorrow, some of us won't see it.
Do your best.
Think good thought of yourself. U are worth what ever being healthy takes!
Forgive others even though the they don't ask. ( that's tough )
Good thoughts for you today!
Eieio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:00 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: angie1
Stats: 176/173.8/155 - 5'5
WOE: JUDDD*
Welcome Lychee!

I am definitely a binge eater. I was able to control it when I lived by myself and was "dieting" in between. Although, I have packed over 30 pounds in the last 2 years since moving back home to an abundance of food. I have tried every diet possible within that time until I found JUDDD!

Alternate day fasting was the only thing in 2 years that helped me get a hold of my weight, and control my eating. I think it is because I don't feel deprived and there is no "starting tomorrow" mentality. I went off a little during the holidays and got right back into the swing of things knowing I can still eat my favourite foods every other day -- and lose weight faster then when I was doing low carb!

Try it out for yourself and looking forward to hear about your success!!
Old 01-17-2013, 02:18 PM   #9
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Lychee! I have had some binges in my day. I'm not sure I'd be diagnosed as a binge eater, but I've had periods in my life when I overeat, and I mean way overeat on a daily basis. I'm also an all or nothing gal. I'm either on plan, or I'm off. All the way.

That's why JUDDD is so great, you don't have to be on or off. You just follow the rotations. If you mess up, you start again. No going out of ketosis. No worrying about your points. Just keep going. Love it!

Good luck doing this! I have this personal, gut feeling that people with binge problems may actually do well on JUDDD. It allows you to eat "more" on your UDs w/o going out of control. I'm in no way a medical professional, but it's just my gut talking.

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #10
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Sadly to say I awakened the "binge monster" about 8 months into JUDDD. I was and still am a BIG believer that JUDDD is an amazing way of eating but it just didn't work for me.

Coming back from the pits of binging has been very hard and I have put on 20 pounds since last January. If I didn't count every single calorie on my UDs I overate massive amounts of food/calories. I would be so afraid I was going to be hungry the next day on my DD I just stuffed myself on my UDs and ate all day long. The calorie counting became obsessive to the point that it took up hours of my day. Not good and when I was under so much stress last year from family events it became impossible. Then the binging got REALLY out of control and I just knew I had to stop JUDDDing.

JUDDD is wonderful, but just not for this girl anymore!

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”

Last edited by Beeb; 01-17-2013 at 09:32 PM..
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:32 PM   #11
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Linda, Sad that it isn't for you now, but hope that you will continue to drop in and say a few words now and then. I really miss your enthusiasm and gusto.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:34 PM   #12
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: No Diet = No Stress! Just eating healthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Linda, Sad that it isn't for you now, but hope that you will continue to drop in and say a few words now and then. I really miss your enthusiasm and gusto.
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:46 PM   #13
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: divinemsm54
Stats: 254/173/150
WOE: JUDDD, mod. carb, HCG
Start Date: 7/15/12
It might be a good idea to define your terms? What definition of "binge-eating" are folks going by? Is it eating something delicious past the point of hunger? Is it stuffing in food you're not even really enjoying til the point of physical pain? One person's binge might be another's fun night out!
---patty
divinemsm54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:06 PM   #14
Senior LCF Member

Thank you all so much for chiming in. It gives me hope.
I've definitely thought about it in terms of average calories per day. In fact, I came up with the idea of alternate day fasting by myself. I was trying to calorie cycle and then decided it might be easier to just eat a regular / generous amount every other day instead of having some lowish amount of calories day after day.

Patty - Binging for me is eating even though I feel bad about what I'm eating. It may still taste good, but I feel bad about myself and feel unable to stop (because I started and ate something I wasn't supposed to, so I've "blown" it, or I tell myself it's the last time I'm ever going to eat a certain thing and I'll start some grand master plan tomorrow, so I should eat all the processed / rich / hyper palatable foods I can to get it out of my system.) It sounds so stupid when I write it down...
Old 01-18-2013, 07:07 AM   #15
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: shirlc
Stats: 144/128.5/130-5'5"
WOE: Low/Mod Carb, JUDDD (JUDDD, 10/25/11 at 141.5)
Start Date: March, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lychee View Post

Binging for me is eating even though I feel bad about what I'm eating. It may still taste good, but I feel bad about myself and feel unable to stop (because I started and ate something I wasn't supposed to, so I've "blown" it, or I tell myself it's the last time I'm ever going to eat a certain thing and I'll start some grand master plan tomorrow, so I should eat all the processed / rich / hyper palatable foods I can to get it out of my system.) It sounds so stupid when I write it down...
^^^This!!!
shirlc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:43 AM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: angie1
Stats: 176/173.8/155 - 5'5
WOE: JUDDD*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
Thank you all so much for chiming in. It gives me hope.
I've definitely thought about it in terms of average calories per day. In fact, I came up with the idea of alternate day fasting by myself. I was trying to calorie cycle and then decided it might be easier to just eat a regular / generous amount every other day instead of having some lowish amount of calories day after day.

Patty - Binging for me is eating even though I feel bad about what I'm eating. It may still taste good, but I feel bad about myself and feel unable to stop (because I started and ate something I wasn't supposed to, so I've "blown" it, or I tell myself it's the last time I'm ever going to eat a certain thing and I'll start some grand master plan tomorrow, so I should eat all the processed / rich / hyper palatable foods I can to get it out of my system.) It sounds so stupid when I write it down...
It does not sound "stupid" at all! I understand completely what you are feeling and going through. With this WOE -- you don't have to feel deprived because you can eat all those rich and delicious foods every other day! Just count them in your calorie count -- which would be high enough to add them in!

With my experience -- if I cut out any foods I love and the more restrictive the eating plan is, I find I will binge within the first week.
With JUDDD, I went for 2 and half months before the holidays and lost 20 pounds eating what I love and fasting 3 days a week. After the holidays and getting off track, I was excited to come back and restart the rotations! I never felt the need to "binge" before starting a diet mentality.

Hope this helps! Have you tried a DD (Down Day) yet?

Last edited by angie1; 01-18-2013 at 07:45 AM..
angie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:54 AM   #17
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: piratejenny
Stats: 293/<273/<160 (5'7")
Start Date: restart 6/12/14 @ 289.4
There have been several people over the last couple years I've been hanging out here who were very nervous about trying JUDDD because of eating disorders, but had it work out really well for them. I haven't seen her in here for a while, but Joedi comes to mind...maybe you can find some of her old posts.

One thing, though, is maybe don't tell anybody unless you know they will be very supportive and understanding. To many people, JUDDD sounds exactly like disordered eating--"starving" one day and "bingeing" the next. If you *have* to explain JUDDD to anyone, you could say something like "I eat lightly one day so I can save up for treats the next day", or, "I calculate the calories I'm supposed to have every 48 hours; it works out the same as dieting every day."

I've heard a lot of good things about amino acids for eating disorders. There's a book that gets recommended a lot but I can't remember the title...maybe someone else will?! Brain over Binge?

Are your binges triggered by cravings or emotions?

I wouldn't call what I do binges, because I don't have the feelings that other people describe, but when I overeat it's usually triggered by cravings...for something salty or crunchy. Then I want something sweet. Then it was too sweet so I want something salty again. The thing that helps me most is L-glutamine. Sometimes I get out of the habit of taking it, but when I do take it regularly I always notice after a couple days that I am not snacking or thinking about food as often, and while I'm not repulsed by anything, I just have no interest in a lot of foods that usually tempt me, even when my son is eating them right in my face!!!
New lows, 2014:
7/25....276.2
8/01....274.6
8/02....274.2
8/03....273.6
8/04....271.6
piratejenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #18
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
I've had that salty-sweet-salty craving thing for years. Come to think of it, I haven't had that feeling for a good long while now. Wow, that's a great realization.
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:09 AM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: JayLynn
Stats: 5'7" 330/236/199 first goal
WOE: LCHF
Start Date: A new start 1/1/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
I've had that salty-sweet-salty craving thing for years. Come to think of it, I haven't had that feeling for a good long while now. Wow, that's a great realization.
Yes, LCG.....and a great NSV!
JayLynn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:42 PM   #20
Senior LCF Member

I'd say my cravings / binging is largely physiological, but can be triggered by stress, lack of sleep, stuff like that.

For me some thing have to come out of my diet completely if I'm going to have any measure of long term success. White bread, cakes, candy, all that refined stuff is extremely triggering and I'd want to avoid it as much as possible completely. Then starchy veggies like sweet potato, squash is best in extreme moderation as are legumes and chocolate. I'm trying one more time to have a better relationship with chocolate upping it to 70% cocoa this time since that's less sugary.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:52 AM   #21
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: VioletsGrandMom
Stats: 253/232/180
WOE: Atkins Jan2012/JUDDD since October 2012
Start Date: January12Restart5/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratejenny View Post
There have been several people over the last couple years I've been hanging out here who were very nervous about trying JUDDD because of eating disorders, but had it work out really well for them. I haven't seen her in here for a while, but Joedi comes to mind...maybe you can find some of her old posts.

One thing, though, is maybe don't tell anybody unless you know they will be very supportive and understanding. To many people, JUDDD sounds exactly like disordered eating--"starving" one day and "bingeing" the next. If you *have* to explain JUDDD to anyone, you could say something like "I eat lightly one day so I can save up for treats the next day", or, "I calculate the calories I'm supposed to have every 48 hours; it works out the same as dieting every day."

I've heard a lot of good things about amino acids for eating disorders. There's a book that gets recommended a lot but I can't remember the title...maybe someone else will?! Brain over Binge?

Are your binges triggered by cravings or emotions?

I wouldn't call what I do binges, because I don't have the feelings that other people describe, but when I overeat it's usually triggered by cravings...for something salty or crunchy. Then I want something sweet. Then it was too sweet so I want something salty again. The thing that helps me most is L-glutamine. Sometimes I get out of the habit of taking it, but when I do take it regularly I always notice after a couple days that I am not snacking or thinking about food as often, and while I'm not repulsed by anything, I just have no interest in a lot of foods that usually tempt me, even when my son is eating them right in my face!!!
Jenny - what/how much do you take of the L-glutamine? I clicked on the link and there is a long page of options. I crave sweets ALL the time - it's why I am as heavy as I am.
I want to put an order in today from Netrition.
Sorry if I quoted this wrong - I am still feeling my way on the mechanics of this forum.
VioletsGrandMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:45 AM   #22
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

That link is put there by this website, I didn't do it to confuse you.

I buy the Iron Tek brand; it's pretty much the best price of any brands I've seen, and it's effective. It's a powder; I put 5g (1 teaspoon) in my water bottle a couple times a day. In warm weather, I end up taking more because I drink more water; I've taken it 4-5 times per day with no problem. But right now, I'm trying to take it at least twice a day.

The reason I believe it truly works is because I'm diabetic & started taking it because I read that it improves insulin sensitivity, and wasn't expecting to *feel* anything from it. (Kinda like taking something for your cholesterol...you can't *feel* whether your cholesterol is getting lower, right? lol) When I started noticing that I wasn't hungry, or I didn't want to stuff myself with bread when I was at my friend's party, I didn't even realize it was the l-glut until I forgot to take it for a couple days.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:58 AM   #23
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: VioletsGrandMom
Stats: 253/232/180
WOE: Atkins Jan2012/JUDDD since October 2012
Start Date: January12Restart5/14
Thank you!

Last edited by VioletsGrandMom; 01-19-2013 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: Didnt post the smiley correctly!
VioletsGrandMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:24 PM   #24
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joedi
Stats: 180/131-135/133 5' 5.5" 40 y/o
WOE: Maintaining on Juddd
Start Date: Made Goal on 23/10/2011 - Stats updated daily
Hi PJ!
Have been juddd ding the WW way for 6 months, but am back here now and again...no board is as darn nice and supportive as this one!
As you said, I have always had binge issues....either cutting down drastically to lose, or binging ( bulimia) my way slowly back up.
On my way down again, with a stone to go, I discovered lc. Tried it for several months with no loss but no gain either.
This site led me to JUDDD...we didn't even have our own forum then! I was literally terrified of trying it...I was never hungry on lc, as was so afraid dd's would lead to binging.
After loads of encouragement from beeb, sohappy and others I gave it a go.
I remember sitting on the edge of my sofa on my first dd...counting down the minutes to lunch! Well I got through it...and have been juddering ever since. I made goal in 8 weeks, and have been there for 15 months.
I have had a couple of small binge episodes since then, but nothing major, and nothing like on previous diets.
I can also see why the couple of small binges happened...I was stressed, and was having a non counting day.
I have learned that non counting days just don't work for me....even if I eat a lot on an up day, I need to track it...I like the feeling of control.
JUDDD works with any eating plan...I am currently doing WW...dd points and upday points! It keeps me motivated and interested, and I love the social interaction of meetings.
I am also doing 5:2....5 UD's 2 Dd's.
I wouldn't recommend that for weightloss, but so far it works well for maintenance..and if I start to gain, I can just add another dd.
To be honest, I couldn't imagine NOT judding now, it has kept me a couple of pounds either side of my goal for over a year...satisfys my need to eat big (UD's ) and my need to restrict ( dd's)....and because each period is so short it doesn't lead to me feeling deprived or out of control.
For me JUDDD has not only been a weightloss tool, it has been a virtual binging/bulimia cure, and for that I will always be grateful.
Hugs
Jo x

"Eat today for the clothes you want to wear tomorrow!"
Joedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #25
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Joedi!
I'm so glad you caught this & popped in. Even gladder to hear that this WOE is still working for you. What a great success story.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:27 PM   #26
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: LuckyLou
Stats: 202.8/182.8/
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: Reboot June 2014
What a really inspiring post, Joedi. Thanks so much for taking the time. Alot of what you say resonates with me & gives me continued hope for the staying power JUDDD brings.
LuckyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:31 PM   #27
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedi View Post
Hi PJ!
Have been juddd ding the WW way for 6 months, but am back here now and again...no board is as darn nice and supportive as this one!
As you said, I have always had binge issues....either cutting down drastically to lose, or binging ( bulimia) my way slowly back up.
On my way down again, with a stone to go, I discovered lc. Tried it for several months with no loss but no gain either.
This site led me to JUDDD...we didn't even have our own forum then! I was literally terrified of trying it...I was never hungry on lc, as was so afraid dd's would lead to binging.
After loads of encouragement from beeb, sohappy and others I gave it a go.
I remember sitting on the edge of my sofa on my first dd...counting down the minutes to lunch! Well I got through it...and have been juddering ever since. I made goal in 8 weeks, and have been there for 15 months.
I have had a couple of small binge episodes since then, but nothing major, and nothing like on previous diets.
I can also see why the couple of small binges happened...I was stressed, and was having a non counting day.
I have learned that non counting days just don't work for me....even if I eat a lot on an up day, I need to track it...I like the feeling of control.
JUDDD works with any eating plan...I am currently doing WW...dd points and upday points! It keeps me motivated and interested, and I love the social interaction of meetings.
I am also doing 5:2....5 UD's 2 Dd's.
I wouldn't recommend that for weightloss, but so far it works well for maintenance..and if I start to gain, I can just add another dd.
To be honest, I couldn't imagine NOT judding now, it has kept me a couple of pounds either side of my goal for over a year...satisfys my need to eat big (UD's ) and my need to restrict ( dd's)....and because each period is so short it doesn't lead to me feeling deprived or out of control.
For me JUDDD has not only been a weightloss tool, it has been a virtual binging/bulimia cure, and for that I will always be grateful.
Hugs
Jo x
Congratulations on your success!!!!
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:51 AM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Joedi, that's so inspiring.
I'm finding too that counting both up and down days is helpful. I also have to have fine kind of weigh in schedule. Finally some things I have to cut out completely of my diet. Refined carbs like white flour and sugar are just a no go. Nuts and nut butters ate hard, but I can have a little bit here and there sometimes.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:01 AM   #29
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Another "nut" nut here!

I love walnuts & mac nuts some UD's to make sure that I eat the UD number, but found that a few nights, I would continue to eat nuts (over my limit) and it seemed to correlate with having wine.

So, I have taken away the wine until I start losing again, still have nuts in limits and that solved the binge. I see nuts like some of the budds see sugar/carbs. I feel satisfied and couldn't be happier. BUT, I still need to count them and reign in the feast.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:11 AM   #30
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I don't binge per se unless you count the sleepwalk eating, but there are some foods that I just can't keep around even awake. I love salty snacks like potato chips, cheetos, doritos. I can get in a zone and eat way more than I planned. So when I treat myself it's the little 50 cent snack bag so I don't keep going.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote