Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 12:39 PM   #91
Why wait, just do it NOW!

Gallery: Beeb
Stats: Then: 162.4 Now: 158 :( Darn Holidays!!
WOE: LC..My "Don't Have To Think Because It's Simple"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Well, I don't know about anyone else, but wine is definitely a chocolate/nut trigger here.

I am fine to let it go until I get to the end of my journey. I have empathy for all of our budds that have been going through this. I know in Linda, Kathy, & Elise's case, that it has to be so frustrating, because they were all very successful JUDDDers.
Can only speak for me here, but YES, it's a terrible feeling to know that a WOE that was so good to me and for me is NOT a WOE I probably will ever be able to do again!!

Last edited by Beeb; 02-11-2013 at 12:40 PM..
Beeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #92
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: hot-in-texas
well mine just wasn't one thing either, i would rationalize with myself I could have one more, after I had just had one more, until I was eating a whole bag more, and then I would go on to a bag or bowl or casserole of something else..
I haven't looked through all of your posts, I am at work, so have to hurry and type my posts...but i am hoping you have this worked out for good now. I am one of those who cannot sleep on a DD, but I haven't done any binging on JUDDD, but now that I know it is a possiblility, I will keep myself aware of it the first sign, thank you for sharing your experiences
Old 02-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #93
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: mojocat
Stats: 233/209/180/119 Height 5ft7inch
WOE: LC/Juicing/rxHCG, JUDDD/IF/No S foods
Start Date: 28 Jan 2012
Ditto for me. I was bingeing before JUDDD but haven't since I've been on it so I will need to be less cocky and more aware that it could happen. Thanks for your honesty and sharing.
mojocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #94
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
I so appreciate you telling everyone Linda. I can remember this feeling and it is not good. I wish you an answer to this development soon.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #95
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tobelowcarber
Stats: 136/121.4/120
WOE: my version of healthy diet mixed with JUDDD :)
For me, nuts are definitely trigger. If I have few I have to finish everything and then binge on other foods (usually yogurt with honey, or nut butter with honey and bunch of bananas). 2 days ago I was binging on almond flour pancakes with honey and then on eggs (I never binged on eggs before). And when I say binge, I can easily consume 10 bananas a day and 46 oz of homemade yogurt with honey. I am definitely not over-eating, it is a binge where I eat till I can't move. I can eat all these foods in moderation when I am not PMSing

My journal:
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...l#post16865441

Last edited by tobelowcarber; 02-11-2013 at 01:13 PM..
tobelowcarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:52 PM   #96
Senior LCF Member

You are my twin - I am the same and nuts are my trigger.

Did so well on my UD yesterday until I went to the shop unexpectedly in the afternoon to get cat food and had to buy a packet of pistachios. I ended up eating the whole packet. Normally that would be the gateway to binge until bursting but I went and walked/jogged for an hour and a half to burn of the 500 calories. So I do think the program is keeping me from going all out crazy but I have to stop the nuts.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:59 PM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojocat View Post
You are my twin - I am the same and nuts are my trigger.

Did so well on my UD yesterday until I went to the shop unexpectedly in the afternoon to get cat food and had to buy a packet of pistachios. I ended up eating the whole packet. Normally that would be the gateway to binge until bursting but I went and walked/jogged for an hour and a half to burn of the 500 calories. So I do think the program is keeping me from going all out crazy but I have to stop the nuts.
I have a question, if I may and please do not take this the wrong way, not intended at all to seem as so: You ate too many nuts, a mini binge of sorts, so then you decided to exercise it away for an 1 1/2...isn't this the same as a binge but in exercise? Oh I know, WAY better for us but still the same mind set, don't you think? I just think that anything we do in excess relating to eating or getting rid of the foods we have eaten go along with binging. Isn't it just a way to gain back some control over your lost of control with your binge? Isn't excess exercise the same as purging which can happen to gain control over eating too much and getting rid of that food so we don't feel bad about how much we have eaten?

Just my thoughts and nothing more than trying to understand an issue I have never had to deal with before....

A man asked Gautama Buddha, "I want happiness." Buddha said, "First remove "I," that's Ego, then remove "want," that's Desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness.”

Last edited by Beeb; 02-11-2013 at 06:03 PM..
Old 02-11-2013, 06:10 PM   #98
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KathyL
Stats: 205/118-122/125 5'4" Age 53
WOE: low glycemic index in 2011 JUDDD in 2012
Start Date: January 2011
For the record.....I sleep wonderfully except when I've binged or simply ate too much sugar. A good DD or UD or a 'free' day with good food choices....sleep is no problem for me.

Once I reached my goal I maintained mostly with following strict JUDDD rotations during the week and having 'free' weekends. And for a good while 'free' weekend did not mean binging or overeating in any way.

I never thought of wine being a trigger. That is one thing fairly new to me....meaning I only drank on special occasions before, then at some point last year I started having a glass on many up days with dinner. I never thought of it as a trigger but I'm willing to try giving it up for awhile.

Nuts.....I ate almonds many days while I was losing. Carefully measured out and never ate more than my allotment. PB and apple was a regular part of my diet. But now.....now nuts are almost always part of a binge. Maybe I should try staying away from them as well.

I have never been a LCer but for the most part I choose my carbs carefully.....sprouted grain breads, brown rice pasta, no sweets except on 'free' days, etc. This worked beautifully for a long time.

There are times when I talk myself into a binge but mostly it's just like Linda describes, "It was like I am posessed and there is no one there to rescue me!". *Possessed* is very accurate to how I feel when I'm binging.
KathyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:20 PM   #99
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Luna Loca
Stats: 303/159/159
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 10/17/10 started JUDDD on 1/28/12 at 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
I have a question, if I may and please do not take this the wrong way, not intended at all to seem as so: You ate too many nuts, a mini binge of sorts, so then you decided to exercise it away for an 1 1/2...isn't this the same as a binge but in exercise? Oh I know, WAY better for us but still the same mind set, don't you think? I just think that anything we do in excess relating to eating or getting rid of the foods we have eaten go along with binging. Isn't it just a way to gain back some control over your lost of control with your binge? Isn't excess exercise the same as purging which can happen to gain control over eating too much and getting rid of that food so we don't feel bad about how much we have eaten?

Just my thoughts and nothing more than trying to understand an issue I have never had to deal with before....
I'm not mojocat, but I've done the same as what she's talked about, so I'll give my answer.

I think that if the exercise is to punish yourself for the binging behavior, it's dysfunctional.

However, I often will do exercise when I feel bad eating demons whispering. I do it to change my surroundings--get out of the kitchen, away from the situation, and also to change my inner biochemistry. Exercise releases endorphins that can change mood and can derail a binge.

So it's all in the intent, IMO.
Luna Loca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #100
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Kathy, I never equated a glass of wine to triggering a binge until I realized that I picked up the nuts or chocolate to go with the wine. Then the next day when I would look at my nutrition tracking log, I would stop and say wait a minute! I ate a helluva lot of nuts! How many nuts? Did I eat a handful or 10? Or 20?

The problem for me is that I really enjoyed the nuts at the time and chocolate goes very well with wine. You see where this is headed?

Last edited by Maryposa; 03-04-2013 at 12:51 PM.. Reason: Changed fit day log to nutrition tracking log
Old 02-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #101
Senior LCF Member

Hi Beeb, no offence taken and you are correct, I have known gym rats over the years that would submit to a donut or a piece of chocolate and workout like crazy afterwards for fear of putting on weight.

It depends on the extent of the overeating. I wouldn’t even call the nuts a binge in my situation – it was an overeating episode and a severe lapse of judgement/willpower/self-control whatever I could call it. I was still in control because I didn’t continue. I stupidly ate the nuts, felt bad and realised I had gone over my UD by over 500 calories and did the exercise as - 1)damage control to keep my calories within my UD threshold and keep to the program; 2) as Luna says to remove myself from food and 3) I felt great after the walk – no punishment.

Now pre JUDDD I would have just surrendered full control to the binge, filled my trolley with all known high reward high dense calorie food and eat and eat and eat until my stomach was sore and bloated like a balloon. But I would be telling myself it was OK as I would start my new diet tomorrow so I will eat all this right now because I won’t be eating any of these foods from tomorrow so I better eat as much and as quickly as I can now.

After a binge like, there is absolutely no way I would exercise, I would feel too heavy, uncomfortable and defeated, and I would see no point, due to the massive amount of calories I just eaten. I would probably still keep shoving food down to punish myself even more.

So for now JUDDD is helping I believe with the out of control binges because I have accountability to the program, but really who knows what will happen further down, perhaps the out of control binges will return. At this stage I have to have some kind of hope or trust that JUDDD might be the answer.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:44 PM   #102
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Regarding exercise- I have noticed that cardio (lower impact cardio) actually kills my appetite. Now, it is a different story with weight training that makes me ravenous. Yesterday afternoon I was getting some binge thoughts so I popped-in a 30 min walking dvd and after I was finished I ate normal dinner and was actually full sooner than I thought.

Mojo- I also could never exercise right after binge and like you would continued stuffing myself thinking I will start fresh tomorrow and wont eat these foods again.

I have been on JUDD for 2 month and was binge-free till last week. I still am not sure what has trigger it during this cycle (I am hormonal binger), but looking at my journal I was eating slightly higher carbs during my last 2 cycles (more root veggies). Maybe it a weight training rotation that I have recently started. Perhaps I should have increased the calories.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:56 PM   #103

Thank you all for the answers and info that has been given. I like to be knowledgeable before I form any opinion and you all have help with your knowledge.

I am, as of today, on day 4 of no binging at night, or even during the day for that matter. I'm eating 2 LC meals, LC snacks and a regular carb meal everyday and it is keeping me full, satisfied and I don't feel deprived at all because I can have the carbs I want once a day. I keep those carbs in the "good" carb range but I still get to have a nice carby after regular meal snack, if I choose. And hunger is at bay, very much so. I am also been stopping my eating right after my last meal because I am full and satisfied and it's wonderful!! Food is NOT the first thing on my mind right now, or the last thing either. It just "is"! I felt this way in the beginning of the year, also. Then decided to try JUDDD again and the binge monster re-surfaced again. Thus, again, I believe JUDDD was the problem for me.

Not saying the binge monster is gone but eating this way is keeping it manageable!

Last edited by Beeb; 02-12-2013 at 12:57 PM..
Old 02-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #104
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KathyL
Stats: 205/118-122/125 5'4" Age 53
WOE: low glycemic index in 2011 JUDDD in 2012
Start Date: January 2011
That's great, Linda! I may try your model myself.

I am trying to tell myself I am off JUDDD for a time but in the back of my mind I still am. :/
KathyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #105
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Great to hear that Linda!
Old 02-12-2013, 02:03 PM   #106
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good to know Linda.

Kathy, I have transitioned over to the 16:8 in January and I still catch myself doing UD/DD automatically. Not intentional, it just happens. I am nowhere near the low numbers of 300 or less, but 500-800.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:33 PM   #107
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lychee
Stats: 140/119/95
Start Date: January 2013
Wow, lots of thoughtful conversation going on here since I last checked in. Really quick bc typing on my phone:
- thx for the book recommendation of brain over binge. I downloaded it and look forward to reading it.
- I started three years ago trying to follow a raw vegan diet since that somehow just spoke to me and cuts out by its nature almost all foods that are triggers for me (as long as its not the high nuts / dehydrated foods). It worked well in that it allowed me to eat a reasonable amount of calories without freaking me out into a binge, but it wasn't a complete solution because some nuts or nut butter or cooked something would slip in and I'd slide into binging for a week or more. Now I try to do high raw plus cooked non starchy vegetables and other few non triggering foods
- right now I'm juice fasting and have been for the last ten days. I'm floored I made it for this long. I'm doing do within a JUDDD framework, ie high and low calorie days. This is really helping me reset my palate I feel because nothing can sneak into my diet. No nut butter or nuts or humus going into my juicer.
- I've been taking L-glutamine as needed in warm lemon juice stevia water whenever I feel the struggle a few miles away coming on and it feels so effective. I'm curious to see whether this continues to work well when I'm eating normally again. I feel like this could be something that could support me in eating a little peanut butter and then, if I feel a struggle coming on, have some LG and feel relaxed and satisfied? Not sure if I'd want to go and intentionally have super refined foods, but maybe some healthy ish treats?
Lychee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:45 AM   #108
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lychee- glad to hear that juicing is working well for you. BTW, nuts are trigger for me as well (especially mac nuts).
Do you mind sharing what juices are you making. Are there any fruits or just veggies?
Old 02-19-2013, 10:00 AM   #109
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Luv2Eat
WOE: JUDDD dd 200 ud 1200
Start Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeb View Post
Binging to me is NOT a rationalizing of eating just one or two things "off limits" one night , one weekend, one more and starting fresh. It's the inability to STOP eating once I start, especially at night. I would just eat and eat and eat, a whole bag of chips, a bag of pretzels (I like the crunchy/salty) etc., on and on and that never seemed to stop until I got disgusted and just went to bed to stop eating. And yes, it is physiological but not in the way you would imagine; It's self loathing after the binge, promises to never do so again and an endless hamster wheel of both. And I didn't talk to myself, I was just mindlessly eating without even trying to figure out why!
It was like I am posessed and there is no one there to rescue me! And YES, JUDDD started something that has NEVER been a part of my life before. It was the fear of hunger the next day on the DD that started me in this twisted spiral! No other diet ever did this to me before, ever!
Beeb, thank you for sharing your traumatic experience with us. Perhaps it's more frightening to you since you've never experienced it before.

This is something that happens to me sometimes, and I've bolded the part that applies to my mind set. When this happens to me, there is nothing else in the world - just me and the food - I don't even think about it, just munch away with a somewhat far away feeling about the mind.

It's something I've always experienced since I was a child - I consider it a bit of a 'love fest' with the food. Maybe it's kinda like the night eating that Carly has, but it happens during the day and thankfully, I do get to enjoy it It has a feel of automation about it - I'm going to eat this and worry about it later.

On other diets, there was an element of self loathing involved for me. Now with JUDDD, I feel there is a way for me to pay penance and a chance to take back control. Have the orgy and wear the small pants. Sick or just eccentric, perhaps? Maybe. It works for me, until it doesn't, I suppose.

JUDDD, for me, has helped reduce this 'event' that I experience. I'll always have a bit of a twisted relationship with food.

One thing this board has taught me is that I'm not alone, but do have to work to find my own path - and there are so many helping hands here to lift me up when I need it

Good luck to you, Beeb - please keep us posted Glad to hear you're working out a system

Sometimes I don't come back to read threads that I've posted in, so if I don't respond again in the thread, it's because I didn't see it. Thank you for understanding.
Luv2Eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:32 PM   #110
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lychee
Stats: 140/119/95
Start Date: January 2013
Marika,
I have a lot of fresh juice. Oranges mainly, and some berries and apples to sweeten / flavor the vegetable juices. I'm not really a low carb person at all.
I noticed that although I have up and down days, some days I have to think in the morning, what kind of day is it again tofay? I do t have that feeling that oh gosh, it's an up day yay!!! Overall I have lots more energy as well even though my calories are about the same although maybe up days are a bit lower and up days a bit higher, although still within the limits of my targets I think.
Lychee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:25 PM   #111
Senior LCF Member

On other diets, there was an element of self loathing involved for me. Now with JUDDD, I feel there is a way for me to pay penance and a chance to take back control. Have the orgy and wear the small pants. Sick or just eccentric, perhaps? Maybe. It works for me, until it doesn't, I suppose.

JUDDD, for me, has helped reduce this 'event' that I experience. I'll always have a bit of a twisted relationship with food.

EXACTLY how I feel. The self-loathing lasts the evening of UD and concludes the next day of a DD. Might not be the ideal way but it's better than self-loathing all the time. Twisted relationship with food doesn't go away after weight loss; for me it's there for life. JUDDD makes it manageable.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:00 PM   #112
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2Eat View Post
Beeb, thank you for sharing your traumatic experience with us. Perhaps it's more frightening to you since you've never experienced it before.

This is something that happens to me sometimes, and I've bolded the part that applies to my mind set. When this happens to me, there is nothing else in the world - just me and the food - I don't even think about it, just munch away with a somewhat far away feeling about the mind.

It's something I've always experienced since I was a child - I consider it a bit of a 'love fest' with the food. Maybe it's kinda like the night eating that Carly has, but it happens during the day and thankfully, I do get to enjoy it It has a feel of automation about it - I'm going to eat this and worry about it later.

One thing this board has taught me is that I'm not alone, but do have to work to find my own path - and there are so many helping hands here to lift me up when I need it

Good luck to you, Beeb - please keep us posted Glad to hear you're working out a system
I would say it is darn close to a trance like state. I usually have no memory of it at all. DW says she tells me to stop and go back to bed. She says I usually don't speak, but may say stuff like "leave me alone" or "Stop! I'm not done" when she tries to pull food out of my hands. She says I walk intp the walls, doors and bedposts. She says I literally bounce off and keep walking. I have a lot of bruises that I'm never sure how I got them. I drink and eat laying down sometimes and ocassionally wake up when I spill a whole cup of water on my face trying to drink laying on my side...

This is why we don't keep much food around. It's amazing and I know G-d is whatching over me, because I have never choked and I used to smoke cigarettes and cook with the gas on in my sleep, too.
75.8 lbs were evicted in less than 14 months!
Called goal on 2/5/13 at 126.8. I can wear size 4P!

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:05 AM   #113
Senior LCF Member

Carly, Wow, it is amazing what you've gone through. Cooking and smoking in your sleep sends shivers up my spine, as well as laying down and putting water into your mouth . You must have a guardian angel on your shoulder. Oh, that must have been frightening for DW too, she's another on your side.

You put your finger on the word I was searching for: trance like state. The only other time I've experienced that was exercise induced. JUDDD fasting makes me happy and sometimes get a feeling of euphoria, but it's very different from the trance like state. I'm happy to report that it doesn't happen as often these days and I attribute most of my progress to the DD's on JUDDD.

I think I can see how this diet could induce the trance state in somebody that hasn't had it before and that would not be a happy place. Just goes to show how each of us is individual, with very different biological systems.
Old 02-21-2013, 04:45 AM   #114
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: hollyitworks
Stats: 185/168/130 -17 Woohoo!
WOE: JUDDD (Is there any other way?)
Start Date: Restart July 2012 JUDDD. Start May 2012 Atkins
Wow..perfect timing for this thread!

I've been reading this thread and thinking..wow! perfect timing. I started Juddd in July and felt pretty successful, lost 13lbs. which is great for me. I don't have a ton to lose, but I want to look better, and feel better! I did fine up through Christmas, and not gaining. Which is good. After that, I couldn't get a good down day or up day if it killed me. It seemed like the up days turned into a whole day binge, and down days well, if I wasn't perfect it turned out bad. So I've just been feeling sorry for myself, I know that helps right? Anyway, glad to see this thread and realize I'm not the only one who has these issues. Not sure how I'll turn it around, but I'm sure I'll be able to. I do have to say, when I have successful UD/DD combo...I lose weight! hmmm... ;0) I'll keep reading, it's making me feel better! Thanks peeps~
hollyitworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:59 AM   #115
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
I would say it is darn close to a trance like state. I usually have no memory of it at all. DW says she tells me to stop and go back to bed. She says I usually don't speak, but may say stuff like "leave me alone" or "Stop! I'm not done" when she tries to pull food out of my hands. She says I walk intp the walls, doors and bedposts. She says I literally bounce off and keep walking. I have a lot of bruises that I'm never sure how I got them. I drink and eat laying down sometimes and ocassionally wake up when I spill a whole cup of water on my face trying to drink laying on my side...

This is why we don't keep much food around. It's amazing and I know G-d is whatching over me, because I have never choked and I used to smoke cigarettes and cook with the gas on in my sleep, too.
I've been feeling more rested in the morrning whih is an indication that I have not been sleepwalking. DW said she thinks that it has been a while at leat 10 days, maybe more. It hasn't improved in the 15 years prior to JUDDD, but it has been much, much better since JUDDDing including since October when there has been some more food kept in the house. I can't figure how juddd helped since I have no clue what causes it, but I'm not complaining!!!!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:14 AM   #116
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I've been feeling more rested in the morrning whih is an indication that I have not been sleepwalking. DW said she thinks that it has been a while at leat 10 days, maybe more. It hasn't improved in the 15 years prior to JUDDD, but it has been much, much better since JUDDDing including since October when there has been some more food kept in the house. I can't figure how juddd helped since I have no clue what causes it, but I'm not complaining!!!!
Carly, this would be a great question for the Dr. if we get the chance. We know from the links/info in the Benefits thread that fasting definitely has such improvement on the brain and help with alzheimer's and dementia as well. I would be so interested if they would do more research on many different brain related areas that IF has been beneficial. Another thing is the ptero, we know that it is one heck of an IF mimicer, but it is also helping with cognition, so much more to look into!
Old 02-21-2013, 12:09 PM   #117
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Carly, this is so crazy!! you have smoked in your sleep? wow, you do have angels watching over you! And a wonderful DW!
My son is also a sleep walker. He started at about age 4. He walked right out the front door one morning at about 3 am. good thing our house was small, so I heard it.
He started his interrupted sleep the minute he was born. He woke up every night at 11 am and stayed awake wailing until 3 or 4 am-for about 2 months. Cryng in pain the whole time. I did not know how to handle-thought it was normal...? Then, when he was 1 and a half, he began having night terrors. Very frightening. And then started sleep walking at age 4. Since then, (he is now 21), he has had very bad sleeping patterns, every 2-3 months or so, his pattern gets messed up, and he is not falling asleep until 5 am.
then he has to get back into a schedule by taking sleeping pills, and making himself wake up at an early hour.
All this to say, that since he started JUDDDING, it has helped a little, and then a week ago he started paleo-and he says he actually feels like he is getting good sleep, and his alarm clock is waking hi up in the morning-which he always had problems with. So, what I am getting at, is, he stopped eating dairy. Which obviously he has never done-even since his sleeping troubles as an infant. Well, it is exciting! And it is exciting for you too! hopefully you never do the sleep walking eating or smoking again!
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:14 PM   #118
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sher, Does your son eat the BAB? Just curious. It is supposedly helpful with leptin reset and circadian rhythm. This is really interesting.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:31 PM   #119
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
That is very good news!! I'm so happy for you, Carly and I hope it continues to improve
Old 02-21-2013, 01:25 PM   #120
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Sher, Does your son eat the BAB? Just curious. It is supposedly helpful with leptin reset and circadian rhythm. This is really interesting.
I feel like I should know what this is, but I can't think-what is it? lol
hot-in-texas is offline   Reply With Quote